Nora - Embracing an Erotic Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, but there is something I haven't told you, Nora. I need to be honest with you about this. I have thought about a situation like this in the past sometimes, picturing my wife and my best friend together, you and Andrew. It has aways excited me to fantasize about that. I can't explain why it turns me on so much, you with him, the things you might do together. I'm sorry if that upsets you, Nora. I can't keep from picturing it, holding it in my mind's eye. Sometimes when you and I are together I wonder how you would feel if it was him rather than me inside you. I should have told you about this fantasy."

"Oh, I wish you hadn't told me, James. It makes it even worse for me to go to him, almost like you want something to happen. I have told you I find him attractive, have thought about seducing him, even my awareness of his outsized gifts."

"I trust you, Nora. I have confidence in your good judgement--and your love for me and your respect for our marriage. If it would comfort him for you to kiss him and even to touch him, I am ok with that. You will know the limits and I feel certain he won't push you to do anything you don't want."

"James, I appreciate your confidence but what if he puts me in an impossible position. He is your best friend but he is a very needy man right now. He might want more than you or I can handle."

She seemed unsettled, torn in two directions. After a long pause she spoke what I later regarded as very consequential words.

"James, if you think it will help and if you wish it, I will go to him."

I wasn't sure then and I'm not now what the main factor was swaying her in his direction. In any case, Nora got out of bed--and not hesitantly. I thought, given what she had pointed out, she would change into something covering her more. She didn't. The tails on my shirt barely covered her shapely rear. She closed the door softly behind her. As she went down to the living room, I reopened the door and crept quietly to the space at top of the stairs. I sat down with my back against the wall. I saw Nora sit down next to Andrew. There was one light on at the end of the long couch. He had a book in his hand as though he had been trying to read. He seemed startled when he looked up to see her. "Nora, what are you doing here?"

I saw him look at her more closely, recognizing what she was wearing--and what she wasn't. "What about James?" The obvious question.

"He is in bed. I closed the door. I want to help, Andrew. James asked me to come down here to try to comfort you if I can. May I sit with you for awhile?"

"Of course. It's kind of you to be here. But I'm surprised to see you like this. You looked so beautiful tonight. It was hard for me to keep my eyes off you, and still harder now even here in the almost dark. The shape of you under his shirt--and only two buttons keeping me from seeing you. I know I shouldn't be saying that to you, Nora. Denise liked to dress the same way at night. I loved that about her, so sexy--and I miss that."

"Only two buttons between you and all of me, Andrew. Is that what you are thinking? "

I was shocked at her response.

"Oh! Is that true, Nora?"

"Andrew, I wanted you to know. I hope it stirs you a bit. James saw the way you looked at me tonight. He told me."

"How was that? What did he mean, Nora? What do you mean?"

"That you were looking at me with desire in your eyes. Maybe even hunger."

"I'm sorry it was so obvious, Nora."

"Andrew, don't be sorry. I liked it. It thrilled me the way you watched me. And James was excited by it too. That surprised me! I never knew someone else showing desire for me turned him on! Did you?"

He shook his head no. Nora's comments seemed designed to make clear to Andrew I had not objected to the way he looked at my wife; quite the opposite, it had excited me to see his lust for her. This was the point when I began to suspect I had made a stupid misjudgment in my cavalier encouragement for her to go to him. As if to confirm my concern I saw Nora slide closer to Andrew and take his hand.

"I'm glad you like looking at me if it gives you pleasure. You need that now, don't you? I thought I should wear something else but James said he thought you needed to have a woman close by, someone who cares about you and wants the best for you. We have been trying to think how to help you, Andrew. I certainly have. But I told James I was fearful being here like this could be dangerous for me and for you--and maybe for him. "

"How could that be, Nora?"

"Don't kid me or yourself Andrew. We both know. You have been staring at my body since you arrived today--and I feel your sadness and your need. I sympathize. I have always found you very attractive, and sexually desirable to be plain about it. If James and I weren't married and if you weren't his close friend, you would be on my list for seduction. So it's complicated being here with you."

"Nora, if it wasn't ok with James for you to be here you would not have come. Right? This isn't like when Denise was with another man. She wasn't doing something with my approval or even with my knowledge. This is the opposite, from what you have said. Didn't James send you?"

I saw Nora pause to consider how to respond to his question. She gave no answer in words. I was astounded as she held Andrew's hand for a moment more and then, looking in his eyes, with her free hand she unfastened those last two buttons, spread the shirt open so he could see her and then raised his hand to her breast. She leaned toward him, moved her other hand around behind his head and pulled him to her, toward her lips, and she began to kiss him, teasing, testing him before pushing her lips more firmly on his. I could tell her tongue was in his mouth. I heard her sigh first, then a slight moan. I was stunned. It was electrifying--and frightening!

Andrew spoke again. "Nora, this is so lovely for me. You are so gorgeous and so generous to be giving this to me tonight just when I need it so much."

I watched as they went slowly ahead. He caressed both of her lovely breasts and her swollen nipples and then he kissed them.

"Do you like holding my breasts, Andrew? And feeling how hard my nipples are? They are for you, for your kisses."

She unbuttoned his pajama top and pulled it off. She ran her hands over his chest and then down his arms. "Do you like this, Andrew? I do, my hands on you, your body so hard and strong. My hands are trembling. I like the feel of you. I have often wanted to touch you like this." She chuckled. "Is this comforting you--to use James' words?"

"God, it's wonderful, Nora. I had not expected anything like this tonight--but I understand now how much I have hungered for it. I have been starved for something intimate. James must understand that, Nora. It's very special being with you. It feels right to me, the relief you are offering."

My mind was in turmoil as I watched and listened. I struggled to understand my own motives. Had I really encouraged her because I wanted to help a friend in need? Or had I, maybe subconsciously, believed after three years married my wife needed a sexual adventure, a change from our routine? Or, was it, not entirely unrecognized or unacknowledged, my desire to observe a sexual union between my wife and my friend, to watch and listen, a compulsion hidden until now from my wife but somehow familiar to my inner self?

Had I carelessly given my wife away just to fulfill an occasional fantasy? Had all of these contributed to what was happening between them? It was mainly my doing and my responsibility. I had given confusing signals to both of them.

Or, another way to think about it, had they just seized readily on the opportunity I had offered them? I had underestimated the degree of his immediate need but most of all I had been unaware of her strong desire, well beyond friendship, for sexual experience with another man, her receptivity to Andrew in particular. I was astonished, and indeed I was fearful, by how far they were going so quickly. I was shaking with emotion watching them give sexual pleasure to one another. Their kissing and touching were beautiful to me and made me wonder whether I could learn to accept what was happening, even support it.

So much was in flux right then among the three of us and, I feared, so much at risk. A wave of new emotions coursed through me and I suspected it might be the same for Nora. I would be eager for her to tell me later all she thought and felt while she was with Andrew. I heard my wife say then. "Andrew, there is something more I would like. I want to go further, to do something I believe you will like and I want very much. I want to loosen your bottoms and to see you and touch you. Will you let me?"

I almost fainted hearing my wife say those very private privileged words to another man, a man I knew was larger than me, a man who happened to be my best friend. Would that be the case after tonight? I strained to see what I could. Andrew removed his pajama bottom for her. She reached to take hold of his impressive cock with one hand and with the other she cupped his big balls. I could tell her eyes were focused on what she held in her hands and I felt sure he was growing and hardening in her grasp. This is what she had in mind in sharing her opinion on why "size matters."

At the same time I noticed for the first time I already was very hard too. I knew I could not have stopped myself if I had wanted to; I admitted to myself I did not want to stop myself and I did not want to stop what they were doing that aroused me so. My heart was beating fast. My own lust was overriding my fear.

"So nice,Nora" he whispered, "everything you are doing for me."

"So big and so beautiful," she responded. "Exquisite, Andrew. I knew you would look like this and feel like this. I want to pleasure your splendid cock." She began to move her hand on him, stroking his penis very softly at first, and then more firmly. At times she had both of her hands wrapped around him, gauging his length and thickness, then pumping. She seemed delighted with what she could experience with him. I watched as she moved her body so she could lean her head down to take him into her mouth. I heard Andrew groan and I realized she did too, deep in her throat, letting herself go with the moment. Her mouth worked his cock but she could not go down very far on him. Even given that he could not hold off for very long and I saw him jerk and knew that she was swallowing his cum.

"I've fantasized about this, Nora, but never thought it would happen. It's so hot, what we are doing together, and so surprising and so kind of you, all at the same time. I want to give back to you, Nora, with my hand or with my mouth, whatever you want."

Even before he reached for her she leaned back and spread her legs apart, showing herself to him and giving him easy access to what she wanted him to have. The sounds she made while his mouth was on her were as lustful as any I had ever heard from her. Her breathing quickened and deepened as her passion climbed and soon louder gasping sounds confirmed her climax.

As soon as Nora came down from that high I heard her say to him she would go no further without telling me what she wanted and my agreeing to let her have it. The only words she said to him as she left, "Will you be ready again for me, Andrew?"

I slipped back into bed. She slipped in beside me, her body still not entirely calmed. "How was your time with Andrew?" I asked.

"Do you want to know, James? If you do I will tell you."

"I already know, Nora. I watched. And listened. You enjoyed it. More than that, you loved it, didn't you."

"Oh yes! I won't lie! I needed it, James."

"Do you feel it was it the right thing to do, Nora?"

"I'm not sure about that James. Perhaps we went way too far. And if we did it is my fault, not his."

"No, it is my fault, Nora. I encouraged you and put you in that situation. So close to him. I watched what he did for you and what you did for him. And now maybe you want to go further. Do you want more now, Nora? Tonight? I feel sure you do."

"If you were listening you already know I want more. I haven't felt this intense need for sex with another man since I met you, James. Up to now when some attractive man has flirted with me, or otherwise revealed his desire for me, even if it was tempting to let something happen, I always have been able to resist. Probably many husbands and wives, after a while together, face situations like that. James, tonight is different. I'm sure you know that now, even if not when you sent me to him. Tonight I am not resisting. I do not want to resist. It was very exciting, touching him and letting him touch me, good both emotionally and physically."

"How do you mean, Nora?"

"Emotionally because of his unhappiness and his need--I am certain I gave him something he needed deeply and he is thankful for it. And physically--well you could see and hear we were giving each other pleasure. It surprised me to feel such carnal lust for the physical, seeing him and holding him and moving my hands on him and bringing him off. I liked the power and the eroticism of it. I swallowed what I could but I have cum all over my breasts--and your shirt.

"James, I came up here to tell you, despite the strength of my desire for more, I will not go further without your approval. I have to have that--and I even hope for your encouragement."

"I don't know, Nora. I am deeply conflicted, dying of jealously and worried about what tonight with him might do to our future. At the same time I must be honest with you and myself. What just happened between you and Andrew also turned me on sexually more than anything has in a very long time. Seeing the two of you together was so erotic, so sexual--it made me want more too. I'm sure you are as surprised by my feelings tonight as I am by yours."

"I am beginning to understand you better, James, and to believe what you have told me. I know enough to understand many other men than you think about this situation, this possibility, and believe they want it to happen. You must have at least subconsciously wanted this to happen long before tonight. After all, you did encourage me to go down to him and you sent me with nothing on but this shirt and you asked me to comfort him, suggesting I might even kiss him and touch him--intimately, you said. You told me before I went you were turned on by the idea of me going to him.

"Before I came up here to talk with you it occurred to me maybe you had wanted more to happen with him even before I decided I wanted it. It could be there was no need for me to come to ask you about going further. When you said the way Andrew looked at me tonight excited and aroused you and then you encouraged me to go to him, I saw some part of you I have not been aware of. Maybe you are wishing I had let him fuck me just now while you watched and listened. We will need to talk about that."

"Nora, can we just rest for a bit and let us both think about this. I'm unsure what should come next, if anything." I was thinking this was a very important conversation, one that was revealing feelings we had either not recognized in one another or been ready to share. After a few minutes she must have been feeling very impatient with me, wanting me to decide what I wanted and to be willing to tell her what that was. So she decided herself.

"Even if you are fearful and uncertain, James, I am not. Not tonight. I know what I want now, James, and for as long as Andrew is here. I want not to be restrained--by you or by myself. I want you to agree to let me satisfy my urges. Just this once, Jack. Please let me go to him."

She kissed me and waited, staring. I floundered. I was torn by conflicting motives: Wanting her to give herself to Andrew for her own pleasure and to some extent for mine. Wanting to keep our relationship safe and secure, to be cautious rather than careless.

Nora continued. "James, I don't want to offend you tonight, to diminish you, to make you feel left out. Perhaps there is a way for me to demonstrate my love for you and my continued desire for you even as you let me have what I need from someone else this week end. I want you to make love to me first tonight, now, and then again late. You are my husband and I want to keep you as my husband. You have first claim to me and always will. After you have me I want to go to him, to let him be where you have just been. Then later, maybe much later James, I want to come back to you for you to reclaim me.

"Then I want us all to sleep late and be friends in the morning over breakfast and for you two to be close just like always. Then we will see what Saturday night and Sunday bring. You have often suggested when we have faced other uncertainties we should go with the flow. Let's see where this goes during the rest of the week end. Let's feel our way."

She added, "A bad pun, James." Then she whispered,"Only this once, James. Just this week end. After Sunday I will let it go and we will be as we were. Just a sex break, nothing more. Please!"

I loved my wife deeply and wanted to keep her. I had not expected to be in this situation, feeling jealous and insecure. I wanted to be loving, patient, generous--and confident. Part of me couldn't help resenting she felt so much sexual desire for him she was willing to defy me tonight if it came to that. Added to this mix was my own arousal at the very thought of her with him, envisioning the beauty and desire and pleasure between the two of them, wanting to see them, hear them, or have her describe all she had done and felt--and maybe what more she wanted to happen. So finally I said to her, "Go to him tonight--with my encouragement."

It was near midnight when my wife and I made love. I wanted it to be something she would remember while she was with him. After sweet kisses and touches I asked her to let me be on my back and for her to lower her pussy on my mouth and to take me into hers. "Something we don't often do Nora, this position."

So while she sucked me I ate her pussy. I licked her and then I tongued her clit. When I felt her nearing an orgasm I began to fuck her pussy with my thumb and I moved her slightly so that my tongue could reach her ass and I licked her there as firmly and vigorously as I could, trying to fuck her ass with my tongue as I had just used it to fuck her pussy. As I had hoped, with my tongue pressing on her ass and my thumb in her cunt she came almost immediately, a strong orgasm mainly from the novelty of it, which is what I had hoped for, a surprise to her as she prepared to go to him. I also came, her mouth still on me, and she swallowed.

"Nora, I hope Andrew will taste me in your mouth when you begin to kiss."

"James, what you will be thinking while I am with him. Of what you already saw me do with him tonight? Or what I might do now when I go to him? I hope that will turn you on. Will you wonder if I am still thinking about him later when you and I have sex again? And if I tell you I am thinking of sex with him will that turn you on--or off? I guess we will find out."

We lay quietly for few minutes. We heard Andrew come up the stairs and go into his bedroom. It was near one A.M. I said to Nora, "You should go to him now if that's what you need. I can handle it." In truth I felt I had no choice. It was clear what she wanted and I saw no benefit, only trouble, if I tried to forbid it. I hoped this would be a one time event and that if we needed to we could both excuse ourselves in view of his sadness and need. I thought I would have a hard time with anything more than tonight with him. But I was wrong.

She came back to me just after 3:30 and she woke me. Her body was still warm from him, and she was very sweaty and very slippery inside when I touched her pussy. I asked her to tell me about her time with him.