Nora - Embracing an Erotic Life Ch. 10

Story Info
Extending Our Sexual Experiences.
3.4k words
4.02
2.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
albright
albright
204 Followers

During the week after our first evening of sex at Adrian Benton's house, Nora and I talked about what it had meant. We agreed we had both found it exciting and pleasurable. Nora said she definitely wanted to go further with Adrian. I assured her I agreed and I wanted especially to support her as we explored our sexual interests more deeply. We agreed we should follow Adrian's lead for now; we wanted more sexual experience with him directly and perhaps soon to go beyond that.

Nora was prepared to say more. "James, I feel I have already opened my mind to a new degree regarding sex with another man or men and I am ready to open my body as well to see where this might lead. The depth of my desire for new erotic experiences has surprised me because it seems so far beyond just fantasizing and role playing about more daring sexual adventures. Now I am actually looking forward to opportunities to experience them."

I told Nora I looked forward to going further as well for her enjoyment and my own.

The next week end we joined Adrian, as he had requested, at a gallery opening near Printer's Alley. Nora went naked under her dress. That was her decision, not this time at the urging of Adrian or myself. As we were leaving our apartment I asked her why she was doing this. "Just for the excitement of it -- to feel other eyes on me at the gallery and later to make myself available to both of you" she said.

"And to anyone else?" I asked.

"Maybe that comes at some point, James, but who knows when or where -- or whether?" she answered.

As we wandered through the gallery, Adrian and I followed Nora at a distance, enjoying watching both men and women turn their heads to admire her beauty, the way she was dressed, perhaps imagining what she would look like undressed, and taking in the proud and confident aura she gave off. She chatted in a lively way with a number of men who approached her. After awhile, Adrian intervened to introduce Nora and me to a stunning couple, Jon and Maureen, friends of his and Janet's from Boston who were in Chicago for a week end.

Adrian told us later that, when Jon and Maureen were next in Chicago, if we were interested we would have an opportunity to join them intimately in Adrian's apartment. We learned that Maureen had been with Adrian when she lived in Chicago and, after she married Jon, they had often interacted sexually with Adrian and Janet. A few evenings later, as we made love, Nora and I imagined what being with Jon and Maureen might be like.

At a Private Club

Adrian then suggested that we leave the gallery and go with him and Jon and Maureen to a private club that he knew for a performance he thought we would all enjoy. We drove in our car to a warehouse building across the south branch of the Chicago River. We were admitted after Adrian showed his identification; we went inside and were taken in a freight elevator up two floors.

After a few minutes wait we were ushered to five seats in a small theater space. The lighting was lowered and soon a series of increasingly erotic photographs were shown on screens above the seating level. Beautiful people were posing in various stages of undress and display, then having sex in a variety of positions and with a changing cast of partners.

After perhaps a quarter hour the screens went dark and the soft lighting began to grow brighter but focused on a central platform in front of and slightly below the audience. To the strains of Ravel's Bolero a beautiful couple on a mat on the stage floor began very slowly to kiss, fondle, stroke each other and to reveal their rising passion. The young, blond woman, who reminded me somewhat of Nora, directed her male partner to lie flat on his back. His sex stood up rock hard for all to see. She bent over him and began to handle his balls and cock and then took him into her mouth for several minutes as his breathing became more pronounced. Rather than bringing him to a climax she moved up his body and then swung her sex over his face and lowered herself to meet his wagging tongue. As he began to pleasure her, we could hear her soft moans becoming louder and more frequent until she reached a climax.

Now she moved again down his body and lowered herself onto his hard cock, riding him with very slow motions up and down, prolonging their coupling until she could not longer restrain herself and quickly brought him off. The young woman knelt and leaned over him to gently touch his spent member as though hoping to revive it. As she did so, another male walked onto the stage, his impressive hard dick bouncing as he approached her. He knelt behind her and immediately entered her and began to fuck her hard in that position until she was shouting to him, "Don' t stop, please don't stop." He slowed his strokes and held that pace until she was begging again, "Please, please, give it to me, faster, harder, faster, harder." She became louder and louder in her pleasure until satisfied, she collapsed.

The audience seemed engrossed throughout. As I glanced around while the woman was accepting her second lover, I noticed that some members of the audience were avidly kissing and openly touching to give mutual pleasure. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that Adrian had his hand under Nora's skirt, obviously fingering her, while Maureen reaching from the other side was stroking his cock. Nora leaned over to kiss me and rubbed my cock with her free hand. "Do you want me to take your cock out while Adrian is fingering me? " she whispered.

This was as far as things went as the lights began to come up again. We left then and dropped Jon and Maureen at their hotel. As she got out of the car Maureen leaned over to whisper in my ear, "I really hope we can spend more time with you and Nora when we are here next time or if you are in Boston. It could be very nice for all of us." She gave me a very warm kiss.

As I prepared to drive the car from the hotel entrance, Adrian asked, "James, would you mind if Nora joined me back here?" I stopped and Nora left the front seat and joined Adrian in back. "And would you mind just driving thorough the city for awhile before you drop me at my apartment?"

So I drove slowly through the streets of The Loop and then further south. I adjusted the mirror so I could watch Adrian and Nora together. They soon began to kiss and it was not long before, at a stop light, I looked back to see her hand moving his zipper down and taking hold of his cock. Adrian unbuttoned her sweater and cupped her breast and rubbed the palm of his hand softly across her nipples. Nora asked, "James, can you see us? Pull over if you wish. I want to pull my skirt up so I can open up to Adrian and so you can see his fingers moving on me and in me. I want you to know you are hard from watching us." I stopped to watch but it did not take long for Nora to orgasm. She then took Adrian into her mouth and, when he came, she raised her head to show me her open mouth with his cum in it --and then as she swallowed.

When we stopped in front of Adrian's building, he remarked to us, "The event in the theater tonight was a mild taste of the kinds of outings I think you might enjoy when you feel ready for more. If you are interested, I can suggest others. Some of them will invite a much more active role for one or both of you."

As we drove to our house I mentioned what Maureen had said to me when she was getting out of the car. Nora smiled at this. "Jon said much the same thing to me earlier. What did you think of them?"

"A very impressive couple based on only this short time together. She is really gorgeous, so Irish with her red hair and green eyes and the light freckles. And I'm sure you found Jon attractive."

"He is very good to look at, James. Very confident too. And Adrian told me they live on Beacon Hill in Boston and have a place on Nantucket as well. They must have wealth as well as being physically attractive. She teaches at Tufts and he works for a publishing company. It might be nice to visit them sometime. We haven't spent much time in Boston, and there is also the Cape, the islands, the Berkshires, so much we haven't done."

At home Nora and I spoke about what we thought of the evening. Nora wondered what else might have happened in that theater. "How much further would some of those couples have gone if the lights had been left low? Would some couples in the audience have had sex in front of the rest of us? Would some have been invited to perform on stage? What would we have done, or wanted to do?"

She wondered how would I feel if she ever wanted to do something like that? Would I like watching her have sex with a stranger while she was also watched by many others? What if she took more than one man as the woman on stage did that night? What if I was one of them but there was one or more others who took her after me--or before me?

I told Nora I could not answer her questions now. While those were exciting situations to think about, my feelings about such involvement certainly were not settled. I told her I was relieved that no one I recognized had been in the theater tonight and I felt we ought to avoid such semi public situations, especially so close to home.

Sex with Adrian and Marjorie

Several weeks later we had another private meeting with Adrian at his house. Adrian wanted first to watch Nora and me. "I want to see you please one another. Nora, would you make James hard with your hand." He watched as she did so. Then, "Nora, when he is hard for you please take him with your mouth." When Adrian could tell I was almost ready to come he asked Nora to take my cum in her mouth and then show it to me and to him and then to swallow my cum.

As Nora began, she said to me, "James, I love pleasing you like this. You have a beautiful cock to look at and to stroke. It has been very good to me. Now let me please you with my mouth and tell me when you are ready to cum for me."

Later I sat back to observe as Nora and Adrian made love very slowly and affectionately. This time Nora lay on her back and pulled her knees up toward her head so that she was as open as possible to Adrian. She was smiling sweetly as he gave her long teasing strokes. She waited patiently for him to feel a greater urgency.

I was watching them for a short while when another woman quietly entered the room and came over to sit next to me. Adrian just said, "James, this is our good friend Majorie." Marjorie was a petite lovely auburn haired woman, probably in her mid thirties. She seemed not at all surprised by the situation. We heard Adrian ask Nora to kneel on the floor so that he could enter her from a new position and so that Marjorie and I would have an intimate view of him moving in and out of Nora's pussy.

Marjorie kissed me gently on the cheek, the neck, and then on the lips. She whispered asking me if I would touch her as we watched. I told her I very much wanted to. Soon she unbuttoned her blouse and held my other hand on her breast. I could feel her nipple harden against my palm while Adrian began to fuck Nora. Marjorie moved my hand to between her legs and then took out my dick and began to touch me as we watched. My dick began to harden though it had only been a short time since Nora had brought me off with her mouth. I loved watching Nora push back against Adrian's cock. He simply held still while she took charge of the pace.

"Rub my clit with your finger," Marjorie asked. As we watched, I could tell my touches were bringing her near an orgasm. She whispered to me again, "Your wife is very beautiful and so sexy. She has a body designed to excite, to be worshipped and to give pleasure." I knew I wanted to remember for Nora Marjorie's exact words about her.

Then Marjorie said, " I am glad she and Adrian are pleasing to one another. But now I need you to pleasure me." She turned on the couch to face me, lowered herself on my hard cock, and then she asked Adrian and Nora to look over to watch us as she rode me. Nora smiled at me to show she was enjoying seeing us make love for the first time. In a few more minutes the four of us all seemed fully satisfied.

Later that night I told Nora what Marjorie had said about her and I had thought then about how sexy it would have been to see the two of them kissing and touching, going as far together as they wished. I raised with Nora for the first time her possible interest in having sex with another woman, either alone or with me there. Nora said, "Something like that might happen in just the right circumstance, but I have not felt the need for that, at least not yet."

Nora kisses me while she gives herself to Adrian.

One early March evening we invited Adrian to our apartment for the first time. After dinner, Adrian sat on a couch across from us as we each enjoyed a cognac. I rose and walked around behind the sofa, leaned over Nora, and began to slowly undress her as Adrian observed. I wanted to build their desire for each other by gently revealing her beauty for Adrian and for her to see his rising passion. I sat next to her again and began to unbutton her skirt very gradually to show Adrian her long legs and then finally her sex. I whispered to her to slowly open her legs and, when she did so, I began to stroke her sex. She began to breath more heavily in anticipation and I thought she would soon invite Adrian to come to her, or that he would take the initiative in doing so. Instead she asked him to take out his cock and stroke himself as he watched us.

But then she whispered to me, "James I would like for you to lie down on this couch and let me kneel on the floor next to you and begin to take you into my mouth. You deserve something very sweet." She knelt and opened my slacks and freed my dick and began sucking me very slowly and softly. After taking me almost to the edge Nora took her mouth off my cock and moved up to kiss me.

"Now James," she said, "I am taking my skirt all the way off. I want to ask Adrian to come over and kneel behind me and put his hard cock in me while I kiss you and talk with you. This is something I have imagined doing. May I ask him to come over?"

"You may," I said. "Do you want him very much? Tell me about it."

"Yes, I am hungry to have him in me. I want him to enjoy what I can give him; he can watch his cock going in and out of me. And it will be so sweet to kiss you while Adrian is moving in me. I will ask him to go so very slowly in and the out so I can feel every inch of him and can hardly wait for the next push of his cock. Maybe finally I will need to beg him to go faster and harder. Would you like hearing that James? Would you like me to kiss you and to hear me moaning with pleasure and asking for more from Adrian until finally I have to beg him to fuck me harder? I want you to feel my orgasm rippling through me while we are kissing."

"That would excite me" I told her. "I want to share that with you."

So Adrian came over and began to use his cock in Nora's by now very eager cunt. She asked him to go slow and tease her until she couldn't stand the waiting. As Adrian did so, she kissed me. She fucked me with her tongue, matching the pace of Adrian's dick going in and out. She spoke to me about what she was feeling to excite me and to share her pleasure with me. She said, "Oh, I like this. I want you to sense how much I like it, what a gift it is you give to me to let me enjoy being with the two of you. I feel it so much."

As she was whispering like this to me she said so that Adrian could hear, "I can't wait much longer Adrian. I will do almost anything to get the fucking I need from you now while I kiss my husband."

"I need it too, Nora," Adrian said. "But if you want a harder fucking I want to hear you saying out loud what it feels like. And what you will do for us next after I come in you."

So with every faster stroke Nora kept saying "So good, so sweet, Adrian, give me more, more, more. "Then finally, "Shoot your cum in me, Adrian. Give me your sweet cream. I want you both to see it dripping from me. I would like to taste it on my fingers. Then I want to mount my husband and for him to feel my cunt around him, so swollen from your hard fuck and so slippery from your cum. I want his cum to be mixed with yours." I gave Nora what she asked for and took wonderful pleasure from her in the process.

After we had finished Nora said to me, "James, that was one of my favorite ways for you to share me. So warm and intimate. And then for me to give pleasure back to you. I hope we can do this again sometime." And then she whispered just to me, "Maybe even with someone else."

Later that night Nora told me again how sexy she found our evening together and with Adrian. Then she said, "Sometime, if both of you are ready, I would love for one of you to cum in me and then have the other eat some of it while it is still warm and dripping from me. James, thinking about that excites me and I like being able to tell you what I need and what I have been thinking about even if it is something you don't want to do. It also frightens me; I don't want to lose my self respect or your respect for me. But I don't know if I can ever do without new kinds of sexual experiences like those we are having since we began with Adrian.

"I don't know yet entirely what I mean by saying this. But do you want me to keep going further? For us to go further? I may need to and, if I do, I want you to go with me."

albright
albright
204 Followers