Birth of the CuckStud

Story Info
Does being a Cuckold require surrendering your Man-Card?
22.3k words
3.83
15.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aprguy
aprguy
245 Followers

Warning: This story contains several instances of willing cuckoldry along with some instances of infidelity. Additionally, there are scenes with male/male play. If these themes upset you, it might be best if you chose a different story.

I've always been fascinated with the mindset of people when it comes to sexual behaviour that is outside of the traditional. Cuckolds in the majority of stories are portrayed as weak and submissive - recent events in my real life have led me to believe that that's not always the case. And this has led me to wonder if a husband could be a cuckold AND still retain his "man-card."

The following story is a distillation of several events that have occurred in the life of a chat friend of mine. I've added some things for artistic licence, but essentially everything in this story has its roots in actual events. Names and locations have been changed to protect the innocent.

This is easily the longest story I've ever written - I hope you enjoy. As always, comments and ratings are welcomed and encouraged.

Truth be told, I'd be lying if I said I didn't at least hope that my evening would turn out the way it did - but I certainly didn't expect it to!

I met Sharon and Nigel at a dinner party hosted by my oldest and dearest lady friend and her husband. And no, not "that" kind of lady friend, although we did try - once - many years ago. Ever see those movies where the friends try it on and decide to kiss and nothing happens? That was Paula and I. We must have been early 20's. Friends since Kindergarten. Always there for one another even when she went one way for post-secondary and I went another. We'd meet during summer and Christmas vacations and catch up. Well, we found ourselves together one night during one of those breaks - both single and both just drunk enough to think, "Let's give this a shot." I leaned in, she leaned in, lips met, tongues met, sparks....... didn't happen.

We both pulled back from the kiss, looked at one another and simultaneously saw the other trying not to laugh, then we both broke out laughing.

"Well, that answers THAT question!" I said.

"No kidding - I don't know what the stronger emotion is - disappointment that I felt absolutely nothing, or relief that I felt absolutely nothing."

"Right? Oh well, at least we're not going to live our lives wondering "what if."

"So, I guess we are destined to be Soulmates without Benefits!"

After that, we went back to being each other's closest confidant and when she met and fell in love with Barry, he and I had a really good chat where I was able to convince him that the only threat I was to him was kicking his ass if he ever hurt my closest friend. We then became great friends and I've always enjoyed spending time with them.

Thing was, it didn't get rid of the original problem - she was fucking hot and it made me crazy horny being around her. Every visit or lunch or sporting event meant that I'd end up going home beating off like crazy, or, when I was involved with someone, the poor girl would get fucked through the mattress and I could never confess it was Paula I was fucking in my mind and not them. I've since learned that Barry was often the happy recipient of a ravenous Paula for exactly the same reasons.

So, here I was, at their home for Barry's surprise birthday party and horny as ever. They had come home from "shopping" and I have to say she pulled it off - Barry was gobsmacked by a houseful of friends and family. After the obligatory "Surprise!" the two of them made their way through the crowd. Paula's full-body hug and more-than-friendly kiss did nothing to alleviate my almost constant semi-hard-on, nor did the site of her stellar, blue-jean clad ass as she worked the crowd. For a lady of our "age," she still had it - in spades!

But.....Soulmates without Benefits....remember?

Fortunately for me, I did meet a very nice couple almost as soon as I arrived at the party. Outside of Paula's family I was one of very few guest that were friends of hers first - most were friends and family of Barry. That's how Sharon and Nigel fit in; Nigel was a long-time business associate of Barry's and while they lived about 90 minutes away, their business dealings had, in the last year, become much more involved, prompting Paula to invite the two of them. So, while they knew some people, they were, like me, kind of on the periphery of the "in crowd" at this particular party. Because of that, we bonded very quickly and soon found ourselves in our own little world.

Nigel was a great guy. Had his own consultancy business and he and his partner employed a couple dozen people. We had golf and a love of sports in common along with an irreverent sense of humour bordering on dirty, but never going too far. Early on we had committed to a golf game in the future and had exchanged phone numbers.

Sharon was a bit of an enigma to me - a very attractive enigma, but an enigma nonetheless. She oozed class....no.... that's not the proper word..... Proper! That's the word! She carried herself with an ease and a grace that not many women can pull off without coming across as snooty or stuck up, but, given the complete gusto she laughed at our jokes (along with adding many of her own), I soon figured out that this was no shrinking violet. She was perhaps a bit overdressed for the occasion, but I got the impression that that's just the way she liked to dress. She wasn't trying to show anyone up or be the center of attention - she just liked to look her best. A lavender just-below-the-knee "frock" I guess you would call it, with a little lace along with a tasteful necklace and just the right amount of perfume completed her look - and she pulled that look off with total ease. The kind of look that made you wonder what sort of lingerie was under that frock. The kind of look that made you take notice of her and just....wonder... and I found myself at times doing just that....wondering.

As the evening wore on and we chatted more, I started noticing some things about them. They were a great couple and it was very apparent that they had a very strong relationship, but there was something just a little ... different about them. Something that the majority of folks would never have noticed. Certainly, something that the VAST majority of folks would never have said anything about.

But...I'm not the vast majority of folks.

At the end of the day, it was kind of a perfect storm of circumstances that led to what happened next.

First, Sharon excused herself to visit the ladies' room.

Second, I was just starting to feel the effects of the Brugal 1888 rum that Paula keeps just for me (Did I mention she's my Soulmate without Benefits?)

Third, the sight of Paula's ass had me in an almost constant state of semi-arousal.

Fourth, I figured I'd never be around these folks again and if I was wrong, it was no big deal, so the risk was worth the potential reward.

"Nigel, tell me something - how long has Sharon been cuckolding you?"

If this has been the Saturday morning cartoons of my youth, Nigel's lower jaw would have unhinged and hit the coffee table and his eyes would be popped right out of his head. As it was, his eyes did bulge, his jaw did drop open and he immediately looked around to see if anyone had heard me ask him.

They hadn't. Hey - I might have a habit of asking highly inappropriate questions now and then, but I'm discreet when I do it - give me a little credit!

"What?...er...How?...er...Why? would you ask a question like that? I could sense his immediate angst, but what I didn't sense was anger or outrage, so I pushed on.

With a friendly smile I replied, "I asked you first!"

He was now having some trouble looking me in the eye, but to his credit, took a deep breath and said, "For several years now, but no-one at this party knows and it's really quite important to both of us that it stays that way."

"Nigel, my friend, I know that we just met, but I can assure you that discretion and privacy in one's private life is as much of an issue for me as it is for you, so your secret is safe with me."

As I saw the relief wash over his face he recovered enough to say, "But you must tell me how you knew. As I said, no-one at this party knows and I want to know who told you."

"Nobody told me, Nigel. I figured it out all on my own."

"But how? Is it that obvious?"

"No, not at all... but to someone like myself, as the evening has worn on, it's become more and more evident."

Now he was getting a little animated and was struggling but succeeding in keeping his voice down.

"You must tell me, what do you mean by someone like yourself...and what did we do that made it that evident?"

"Well, my little secret is that at times, I've been asked by couples to be their bull, so because I've been around several cuckold couples, I see little things that others wouldn't."

"What little thi......wait...let's back up.... You're a bull?"

"Oh, I'm not hardcore at it, but yes, I have had the privilege of enjoying the pleasures of shared wives for the last few years."

Nigel was pretty incredulous and just shook his head. "Wow, that's hard to believe."

I looked at him in mock outrage, "Why do you say that? Do you not think I'm Bull material?"

He was immediately flustered, "Oh god no, I didn't mean that at all! As a matter of fact, you're just the kind of man that..... Oh, I best shut up before I make things worse!"

I chuckled, "I'm just yanking your chain my friend, I'm well aware that I'm probably not what most people visualize when they think of a bull, so no offence taken."

He smiled, "That's good, but please, getting back to my question, what did we do that tipped you off?'

"Well, it was no one specific thing - it almost never is. It's a bunch of small things. First, I noticed that you very often defer to Sharon. If I asked you a sports question, you were very quick with an opinion or an answer, but if I asked about your kids or your family, you would look to Sharon to answer. Same when I asked about places where you have traveled and would like to travel. Your trip to Australia coming up sounds great, but I could tell it was Sharon's idea to go to visit her friend and that while you are happy to go, you were also happy to let her make that kind of decision. I also noticed that whenever Sharon's wine glass was empty, you were quick to go get her a refill. Even to the point of waiting with your glass empty for her to finish hers. I can tell that you guys truly love one another, but you also really crave her approval."

"Wow, I would never have thought that any of that would lead anyone to think that I'm her cuckold - you are incredibly perceptive to pick up on all of that!"

"Well, again, any one of those things taken in a vacuum would not mean anything. It was all of those things together that made me think I was right. So, I was just mellow enough with this rum coursing through my veins and just horny enough looking at your beautiful wife to throw caution to the wind and say something to you. I figured if I was wrong, I'd apologize and trust that you wouldn't start a scene and I would just take my leave."

With that Sharon returned to the table and seeing the two of us in very close and intense conversation smiled and said, "Well, I've either missed something pretty important or one of you is telling a joke that is so bad the rest of the room can't hear it!"

I laughed and said, "Hey...Bros don't give up their secrets!" I fist-bumped Nigel as I rose, privately winked at him and excused myself to go to the washroom.

I did my business in the washroom and thought it would be a good idea to leave the two of them alone for a bit, so I sought out Paula who was, as always, sultry and sexy as fuck.

"Hey you," she said, "I haven't seen you all night. Looks like Barry's friends are monopolizing all of your time!" And with that she put her arms around me and kissed me on the cheek - which only made my plump cock a little....plumper!

I chuckled, "Yes, they're great folks and we've had a lot of laughs. Seems they are kind of in the same boat as I am. We're all very happy to be here, but don't know a ton of people, so we just hit it off."

"Well, don't go upsetting them. Barry and Nigel have just started working together on a couple of projects and they are going great. Because of one of them, we can afford to go to Peru next year, so don't fuck that up for me!"

Oh god, that flirtatious twinkle in her eye gets me every single time. I gave a theatrical sigh, "Yeah....it's always about you isn't it. Seriously though, thank you for inviting me. You guys are about my closest friends and I'm really happy to be part of this celebration."

There was that smoky, under-the-eyelids look she always gives me, "Baby, after Barry and my dad, you are the most important man in my life. I can't ever imagine my life without you. Thank you for always being my friend." And with that, she gave me a kiss that any husband would have a problem with, but Barry knew better.

After she pulled away, I sighed and smiled, "Nope, still nothing....You?"

"Not a thing."

"Oh well, we gave it a shot - see you later dude!" And with her sexy as fuck giggle bouncing around in my head, I was off to mingle a bit more.

I took a couple of minutes to glad-hand some of the people I knew but hadn't greeted yet - some of Paula's family, some of Barry's family, some mutual friends, but eventually wound my way back to Nigel and Sharon who were pretty deep in conversation. As I approached the corner where they were sitting Sharon looked up and saw me and said something to Nigel, who immediately picked up her glass and his and headed off to the bar.

Once I was seated, Sharon looked at me with a bemused smile on her face, "Well, it seems that Nigel and I have befriended the Cuckold Whisperer!"

I had to laugh at that, "Well, I guess you could say that. I'm probably the only one in the room that could lay claim to that particular skill, but as I said to Nigel, it's no-one's business but your own and your secret is safe with me." As I said that, I made the sign of a zipper being closed across my mouth.

"Hmm," she replied, "Given how well we're all getting along, I'm wondering if zipping that mouth of yours closed is the best plan."

Sensing what we in sales call a buying signal, I countered, "Oh? You think my mouth could be put to better use? I'm all ears!"

"Excellent - I've always found ears were a great thing to hold onto!"

"Aren't you the naughty little minx. I have to say Sharon, you are very, what's the word..... ahh...yes....beguiling."

There was that demure smile again, "Really? Why would you say that?"

"Well, to all outward appearances, you are this warm, friendly, but very proper lady, but based on our chats this evening, I have this feeling that there is a whole lot more to Sharon underneath that beautiful, proper exterior. So much so, that I find myself somewhat curious about what lies beneath."

She smiled, "Well, aren't we the confidant one! What makes you think I would have any interest in letting you past my warm, friendly but very proper exterior?"

"Hehe, well, if you weren't, we wouldn't be having this conversation, would we?"

"I suppose you're right. Tell me more about your experiences."

"Funny, I was just about to ask you the same question."

"I asked you first! And yes, Nigel told me about your conversation while I was in the ladies' room!"

I laughed, "Touche! As I told him, I have dabbled in what people refer to as "The Lifestyle" for a few years. I'm not hardcore by any means. I have kind of a continuous presence on a couple of Swingers' websites and place ads on various adult websites from time to time. If someone is looking for a mature Bull, they reach out to me. I can tell you that I have turned down as many or more than I have joined."

Sharon's face showed surprise, "Really? Why would you turn down the opportunity to sleep with a willing female if that's what your goal is?"

"It's simple really. I have a couple of what I call "Golden Rules." At the mention of this, Sharon's eyebrows raised but she let me continue. "My goal is to make a couple's already good sex life better - not try to make a bad sex life good. I'm not anyone's therapist and I have no interest in a couple where either of them isn't completely into having me there. Also, while I know no-one is ever going to mistake me for Chris Hemsworth, I do have standards. I have tried very hard in the past, but I'm just not attracted to very overweight ladies. There are those that are and good on them. It just does nothing for me. Additionally, hard drug use is a hard no for me and any over-indulgence in booze or recreational drugs is a turnoff. Finally, I just have to like the couple - I have to have a connection with them. As odd as that sounds for a guy that markets himself as a Bull, I just can't be a stunt cock, if that makes sense."

I allowed her to digest what I had just said and was looking expectantly at her when I saw her look over my shoulder, screw her face into a small frown and give a quick shake of her head. I turned around to see Nigel turn on his heal with two glasses of wine in his hand and move back into the crowd. I immediately sensed that Sharon wanted me to herself for a while longer.

I sensed that she was a little off-balance from my little diatribe, so I pushed her a little bit. "Well, I showed you mine..........."

She laughed, "Indeed you did. And I appreciate your candor - I owe you the same courtesy. First, I want you to know that our, shall we say, deviation from the norm, has absolutely nothing to do with either of us being unhappy in our relationship. Nigel is my person - he has been since the first time we met at a mutual friend's wedding. We have two wonderful sons and a really great life. But, before I met Nigel, I had a brief but very impactful relationship with a man who was quite a bit older than I. I didn't realize just how impactful until after Nigel and I married and had settled into our life together. I found myself looking at older gentlemen at weddings and social events and eventually Nigel picked up on it. I won't bore you with all the details, but suffice to say, he and I talked about it at length until one day he came to me and told me that if I ever was in a situation to explore those desires again, he would support it. His only stipulation was that he had to be involved every step of the way and there would be no going behind his back."

I was impressed, "Wow, to me that's a real testament to the strength of your relationship. Kudos to you both."

She smiled at me, "Thank you, it's been quite a journey over the years. And, like you, we also have some "Golden Rules."

I chuckled, "Really? I did notice you react when I said that.... Do tell!"

"Well, the first one, we already discussed, Nigel is always with me. The rest deal exclusively with discretion and privacy. Second, we never ever entertain one of my gentleman friends at our home, what with nosy neighbours and all. Third, we very much keep our business to ourselves and we've committed to not ever discuss this with friends and family and finally, no pictures or videos are allowed so we never have to worry about embarrassment. I can tell you that we have been exploring this for almost 15 years and until you figured out our little secret, there's no-one besides Nigel, myself and our gentleman friends, that knows or even suspects what we do."

I was impressed, "Wow, kudos to you. That's not an easy thing to do. It's a testament to your relationship that you've been able to both keep it discrete for that long, plus ensure that your relationship has flourished. It's very evident that you guys are great together."

aprguy
aprguy
245 Followers