Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 58

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Magic: Demons could be restrained and harmed by magic, and at least two spells - one invented by the witch Rowena and the other contained in the Demon Tablet - have the proven ability to kill them.

Demon-Killing Knife: This knife could injure and kill most demons. Princes and Knights have shown to be immune. The White-eyed Demon Alastair demonstrated a high resistance and durability to the ancient demon-killing knife of the Kurds and the demon of Halloween Samhain is implied to be too powerful for Ruby's knife to kill him.

The Colt: Since this gun can kill anything but Leia and other four beings in the existence, it's capable of killing demons including the Princes of Hell.

The First Blade: The First Blade, combined with power from the Mark of Cain, is capable of killing demons.

Leia's Spear: Leia briefly threatened Crowley with it, forcing the blade of the spear against his neck while taunting him.

Lance of Millicent: Angelic weapon created by the archangel Millicent to slowly and painfully kill Leia. Will kill any demon stabbed with it causing them to explode into dust. It was able to kill the very powerful Prince of Hell Ramiel.

Virgin Sacrifice Spell (possibly): Ruby claimed to know a spell that would destroy any demon within a one-mile radius.

Reina sighed deeply and nodded. "For your crimes against innocent lives," she said. "You're sentenced to be fucked repeatedly orally, vaginally, and anally by my demons for all eternity. Have fun, girls."

The three female souls then screamed in horror and fear as they were dragged away by the demons to be used sexually. Reina then walked over to the other female victims. One of them was shaking in fear and despair.

Reina popped open a pipe and smoked it. "Do you fear... death? Do you fear that dark abyss? All your deeds laid bare, all your sins punished? I can give you an escape."

"Don't listen to her," one of the women said.

Reina walked over to the female. "Do you not fear death?" She asked.

The woman gulped. "I'll take my chances, Ma'am," she said.

Reina smiled at her demons. "To the depths," she said. Two demons grabbed the woman, and quickly cut her throat, killing her instantly before tossing her lifeless body into the pit below. One of the women cursed out at Reina's cruelty. "You're a mad woman," she said.

Reina scowled at the woman. "Life is cruel," she said, tapping the Mark of Cain on her collarbone. "Why should the afterlife be any different?" She turned the first woman. "I'm offering you a choice; join my crew, and postpone the judgement. One hundred years before the pits. Will you serve?"

The woman nodded meekly. "I will," she said. "I will serve."

Reina smiled. She moved onwards and stood in front of an unknown female. This was Thawne. "You are neither dead nor dying," she said. "What is your purpose here?"

Thawne sighed. "I'm here to gain your powers," she said.

Reina scowled at the woman. "What is your purpose here?" She asked.

Thawne sighed. "I'm here to gain your powers," she said.

Reina smiled and laughed. "Did you, now?" She asked. "I'm sorely tempted to reject that offer."

Thawne smiled. "Well that's too bad," she said. "Because I'm not leaving until I get your powers."

Reina stood up and looked at the evil pyrogenetic speedster in front of her eyes. "I'm not going to give you anything, Thawne," she said. "Now leave me alone."

Thawne smiled. "How about we make a deal?" She asked. "You give me your powers and control over your demons, and I'll give you something that you've been wanting for eons." Thawne snapped her fingers and teleported Rhea Simmons in front of her. The powerless God was completely naked and restrained by several powerful forces. "You give me full control of Hell, and you can impregnate your own sister forever. Not only that, her angels are yours to use and pound. Imagine, demon cock entering angel pussies and asses. The entire reality will be even more powerful."

Reina smiled and nodded. Thawne smiled and took Reina's powers and her control over Hell. Per their agreement, Thawne summoned the angels. The angels then proceeded to strip naked and then proceeded to get fucked by the demons. There was never less than 2 demons on each of the angels at any one time and that the angels were repeatedly fucked orally, anally and vaginally for the entire time. Very potent demon spunk proceeded to fertilize angels eggs.

Thawne, satisfied, teleported back to her HQ.

Elsewhere in the multiverse.......................................................................................................

Roulette was hosting a contest with Huntress and Speedster Breeder to see who is the nastiest slut in the galaxy. Roulette took the microphone and spoke. "Ladies and gentlemen," she said. "I welcome you all to the slut breeding competition. Here we will see which one of our competitors is the nastiest slut in the galaxy. Would you like to meet our competitors?" Roars and sounds of agreement were heard. "From the main streets of Central City, the cyrogenetic speedster herself, I give you Speedster Breeder."

Bailey was brought out. She was wearing a black bra and matching panties. She was fine and good looking. She danced around, swaying her hips seductively. "Well well well, seems like she's ready to go. And our next competitor is from Gotham City, I give you Huntress."

Helena was brought out. She was wearing a red bra and matching panties.

Roulette smiled. "Let's get this show started," she said. "We've been scouring the galaxy for years and we've found; a beast of impeccable stamina. I'm proud to give you; The Inker." The gate behind the two girls opened. Out came a dark green squid-like creature with blue eyes, and sixteen limbs; specifically eight short arms and eight long tentacles. "Sly and slimy, the Inker is a creature with a skulking and defensive nature. Indigenous to warm, damp places, the Inker employs its slimy nature brilliantly to forge potent defenses. By secreting a mixture of a dozen different types of slime, this sly beast creates "Trap zones" and even uses itself as bait to lure prey into its traps. Once lured in, the victim will quickly find their movements clumsy due to the sticky and slippery surfaces and shortly thereafter they will be bound tightly by the Inker's many tendrils. Following mating, the inker produces an excessive amount of additional ejaculate which not only serves to thoroughly impregnate its hapless target, but also to create yet another layer of slime to deter any potential predators as it quickly makes its escape. Seems like this one wants both our competitors. What do you all think?" The crowd roared and cheered in agreement. "Very well, go ahead with the fun." The Inker roared in happiness and joy. It then surged into action, one of its many tentacles wrapped itself around Helena's mouth. Helena struggled then, and tried to throw the monster off her. "Stop moving, little princess or else!," Roulette warned. Helena took no notice of what she said, for she was scared, and Roulette sighed and said, "Oh well, at least itll be more fun this way." And so saying, four more of her big dark green tentacles were wrapped around Helena, this time around her ankles and wristes, effectively pining her down and having her gagged.

Helena tried to yell around her gag, but could only manage a sad little mmmph sound. "Ahh," sighed Roulette, "I forgot how much fun this was." And so saying, the Inker took hold of Helena's newly enlarged breasts in its hands. "Ahh, much better having some big breasts on a young little thing like you, my pet. Creatures around here prefer women with bigger assets, if you catch my drift." Helena continued to struggle against the creature, but there wasn't really any point. She was pinned down good. The Inker continued to fondle Helena's breasts. It twisted the already hardening nipples. "Hmm, you look good enough to eat my dear," leered the speaker at the helpless girl under her. Think the Inker should take a taste." And the creature bent its head and took one of Helena's hard nipples into its mouth. It bit the nipple and swirled its tongue around it, and Roulette smiled when she heard Helena moan with pleasure. "Feels good don't it?" Roulette said as the creature lifted its head from the crossbow-wielding superheroine's breast. "And now, for something a bit tastier." It moved slowly down Helena's body, and used its tentacles to spread the girl's legs. The creature bent its head, and saw that Helena was wet.

Without a word of warning to the new human, the creature drew a finger across Helena's slit. Helena moaned louder than before, and tossed her head from side to side. She had an instinct that this was wrong, that she shouldn't have this done to her against her will. Roulette took one look at Helena's sweaty face, and then grinned evilly and watched as the Inker dipped its head once more.

It moved close to Helena's young pussy and ran its tongue from the base to the clit. Helena, never before having the experience of the sexual exploration of a creature, screamed at the intense feelings that that one little touch gave her. She wasn't prepared for anything that she was going to feel in the near future. The creature teased Helena's clit for a bit, drawing more moans from the little archer. Then it plunged its tongue into Helena's young pussy. Helena screamed and involuntarily bucked her hip upwards, driving the Inker's tongue deeper. Roulette let the creature continue for a few minutes, then she let the creature take hold of Helena's round asscheek and told the young archer that she was about to hurt like never before. Helena looked at her in fear. The woman just laughed and the creature drew more of its tentacles closer to Helena.

One of the big dark green tentacles probed Helena's wet hole. Without warning, it thrusted itself in. Helena screamed as she felt the unfamiliar sensation of something inside of her. The creature felt a slight resistance, and knew that it had come to Helena's virginal wall. Roulette leered at the young archer and said, "This is gonna hurt a lot my dear." And with that, the creature thrusted hard and broke through Helena's wall. Helena screamed for all she was worth. Roulette and the creature ignored her screams and pumped her tight little pussy hard.

The Inker had another tentacle rub Helena's clit, bringing moans from the gagged girl. Helena felt her stomach tighten, then screamed as she had her first orgasm. She felt herself contract involuntarily around the tentacle inside of her. It lasted a full minute.

When it was over, she lay there, trying to gasp for breath, but she was still gagged. The Inker removed the tentacle from Helena's mouth and she gasped for air. "Liked that, did we gentlemen? Well, there's still more to come." Roulette said. The Inker lay on its back and lifted Helena into the air with its tentacles. It positioned her so that the once strong and powerful heroine was lying on her stomach, suspended in midair by four tentacles that held her by her legs and arms. Helena looked down at her captor, scared out of her mind.

Roulette just grinned up at her. "You'll enjoy this, I promise." She told the figure beneath her. Just as Helena was going to beg for her freedom, she felt a tentacle prodding her swollen pussy. It surged its way inside of her slowly, drawing a long moan from Helena.

It pumped her slowly but surely, sliding in and out with ease. As Helena moaned, she felt another tentacle prodding her tight little asshole. She looked at Roulette, and saw the look of pure evil joy on her face. Helena shut her eyes tight and screamed as the new tentacle surged its way into her tight virgin ass. The two tentacles started up a rhythm, as one slipped out, the other slipped in, and vice versa.

The creature decided it was time to up the odds. It slipped another tentacle into Helena's pussy, the two in her pussy making a rhythm of their own. Soon, those two were joined by a third, then a fourth tentacle. Helena was now stretched cruelly, and screaming with pain with each movement. And yet, the Inker forced two more tentacles into Helena's ass. Helena was screaming with pain and pleasure, her second orgasm ripping through her.

She begged for more, and the creature obliged, sending a tentacle to Helena's mouth. "Suck it you little sweet thing, suck it like your life depends on it, which ironically it does. If you don't please me, I'll turn you back into a peasant, and leave you here in this hole forever!"

Helena whimpered and sucked the creature's tentacle for all she was worth. The Inker began to moan, for its tentacles were more like cocks, and it was getting so much pleasure from all this. Its tentacles began to swell, and Helena moaned in pain and pleasure as she felt them swell inside of her. She sucked harder, and the tentacles grew larger.

"Hey little kitten," Roulette said to Helena, "It's about to come inside of you!" And the Inker came, exploding inside of Helena, shooting hot cum inside of Helena's pussy and ass. Helena screamed with the sensation of being filled with hot seed. The Inker slowly withdrew its tentacles, one at a time, from Helena's swollen body.

The Inker set Helena down and Roulette told her that after she got some strength back, she would send her to her cell. Helena nodded, and fell asleep on the floor. The Inker held on to her little sex kitten. As Helena was reveling in the creature's attentions, Bailey's ordeal was just beginning.

Roulette smiled. "Now, I'm sure you all want to see this one getting fucked hard," she said. "From across the galaxy, we've searched for creatures. From the planet-like star Pyros, comes an extraterrestrial species of plasma-based lifeforms. I'm proud to give you, the Pyronites."

A group of Pyronites came into the main arena. Pyronites were a humanoid plasma-based species that were composed of a bright inner plasma body covered by volcanic rocks. As fire-based entities, their bodies radiate high amounts of heat. Their feet had a slight oval-like design with only two toes and one back toe. Infant Pyronites were much smaller and thinner, and child aged Pyronites had oversized heads and higher voices. Female Pyronites were basically the same as male Pyronites, except they had more curved figures and their chests slightly jut outward. Their arms were thinner than a male's. Their faces were longer and more curved. Pyronites were mostly colored yellow, orange, or red. Some Pyronites, such as those from Dimension 23 and those infected with an Earth cold virus, are colored blue. Some Pyronites are even colored white.

Two of the alien creatures noticed Bailey and immediately, their cocks got hard.

"Well well," Roulette said. "It seems like our friends have something in store for our little girl."

The Pyronites quickly stripped Bailey naked and got her down on her hands and knees. Before she could even respond, the Pyronites began to fuck her face and pussy respectively.

The Pyronites had their way with her and pounded her cunt and face. Roulette and the rest of the audience were all very impressed and horny. Some of the creatures were now masturbating furiously, jerking themselves off as they watched Bailey being spit roasted in front of their faces.

Finally the Pyronites came deep inside Bailey's mouth and cunt. Her belly was swollen.

Roulette smiled. "Bailey," she said, moving closer to the young, pregnant girl. "How are you going to raise your dickgirl babies?"

"As soon as each one is old enough," Bailey gasped, her belly swaying as she was fucked deep in the ass by another Pyronite, "I'll let them use me! Every morning, before they go to school, I'll suck their cocks! And then, when they get home, I'll let them fuck me and fill me up with their sperm! Augh!" The Pyronite fucking her butt had drilled deep into her ass.

"Oooooooooooh God, I want to get knocked up by my own daughters!" groaned the young cyrogenetic speedster, her pregnant belly scraping the ground as she shuddered to orgasm. Her eyes were shiny with happiness, and she used one hand to caress her gut even as she was being railed in the ass. "You hear that baby? You're going to get to fuck mommy and fill her womb with all your thick cum!"

"Suck the Vaxasaurian cock while the Pyronite fucks your knocked-up little teenage cunt," Roulette hissed, and Bailey groaned with approval and latched onto the Vaxasaurian's cock, slurping away. Meanwhile, the Pyronite rammed ten inches into Bailey's pussy, plowing into the tiny girl and causing her baby-thick belly to sway and twitch. There was occasionally a wet knock as the Pyronite rammed its cockhead off the obstruction of Bailey's cervix, an act that no doubt jostled her unborn child. "How'd you like me to blow a load of cum right into your knocked-up womb, you little bitch?" It groaned. "I'll grease up your bastard baby with my seed!"

"Yes. Baptize my unborn dickgirl child with your sperm!" Bailey cried, spraying the words into the Vaxasaurian's cock. "Pump it into her little mouth!" Vaxasaurians were a dinosaur-like species from the planet Terradino. Vaxasaurians are a humanoid dinosaur-like species, being beige in color. They have human-like hands with four fingers, each with large gray nails. They have long dinosaur-like tails and stand about 12 to 15 feet tall and can grow to about 60 feet tall. When they grow, the Vaxasaurians' dinosaur features become more pronounced, growing Stegosaur-like plates on their back, a crest on their forehead and spikes on their tail. Also, on their shoulders, three plates separate and grow. Female Vaxasaurians look like males, but wear bones and a big loincloth, much like that of a caveman. They also have five spikes on their head. Vaxasaurians from Dimension 23 are greyish-cyan in color.

Bailey was now pumped full of both Pyronite and Vaxasaurian spunk. Roulette smiled. "I think our little speedster is ready for more fun," she said. "Shall we increase the lust gas emissions to 2000%?" Roars of agreement echoed throughout the area. "Let's see what happens when we leave our two girls alone and together?"

Huntress looked around and tried to find a way out of this situation.

Bailey looked down and saw Helena's body and she got hard and erect. Bailey then walked over, cock throbbing in excitement and pleasure. Bailey then placed her hands on Helena's buttocks and pulled them open, revealing the crossbow-wielding heroine's asshole.

Helena gasped at the sight of Bailey behind her back. "What," she said. "What are you doing?"

Bailey smiled and grinned at the young girl. "Something that I've been wanting to do since I first saw you," she said. With that said, the cyrogenetic speedster proceeded to lick Helena's own sphincter. She started with the outer ring, but slowly began to slip her tongue deep inside Helena's asshole.

"Awwwwwwwww, isn't that the cutest thing?" Roulette said. "Bailey is given Helena a rimjob. That means our little cyrogenetic speedster is going to fuck the crossbow-wielding heroine in the ass."

Roulette was right. Bailey then went forward and shoved her entire cock balls deep inside Helena's ass. She pushed the heroine down on the ground and proceeded to fuck her hard and fast. Bailey's balls slapped Helena's clit from behind.

Helena couldn't even tell herself to stop. Her mind was so gone that all she wanted was to be fucked. Her cock was rock hard and erect. "Fuck me," she whimpered softly. "Fuck my ass."

Bailey tapped into her own speed force, and proceeded to fuck Helena even harder and faster than before. Bailey grabbed a hold of Helena's cock and began stroking it.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk," Bailey moaned. I'm cumming." Both Helena and Bailey came together, spurting their respective cumshots.

What happens in the next chapter? You decide. The options are the following;