Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 58

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Option 1: Thawne checks on Speedster Breeder.

Option 2: Huntress goes black and never comes back - Power Girl lets her now mature offspring run a train on Huntress.

Option 3: Thawne sends a video to Nora of Speedster Breeder performing depraved sex acts.

Option 4: Super Breeder and Speedster Breeder fuck each other.

Option 5: Thawne turns Black Canary into Canary Cock.

Option 6: Black Canary fucks Huntress.

Option 7: Oracle and Huntress are fucked into submission.

Option 8: Lois decides to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 9: The horse creatures are fully grown and ready to gangbang Speedster Breeder.

Option 10: Thawne remembers Huntress has been neglected.

Option 11: Thawne and Lois wants Speedster Breeder to breed with something else.

Option 12: Speedster Breeder develops a furry fetish and wants to fuck another creature.

Option 13: Thawne gives herself a another cock - Grudge fucks Speedster Breeder and knocks her up vaginally and anally at the same time.

Option 14: Since Speedster Breeder likes nonhuman creature sex so much they change her mind to think she is a female creature.

Option 15: They decide to have Speedster Breeder fuck the Circus Freak Show and give birth to more freaks.

Option 16: A herd of minotaurs come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 17: Gorrila Grodd, Monsieur Mallah and Congorilla come into mate with Speedster Breeder.

Option 18: A herd of Argots come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 19: A herd of Centaurs come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 20: A herd of Dragons come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 21: A herd of Eeziaxes come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 22: A herd of Lodisofts come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 23: A herd of Nenom Aluts come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 24: A herd of Schases come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 25: A herd of Udhis come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 26: A herd of Unicorns come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 27: A herd of Reononers come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 28: A herd of Xionks come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 29: A herd of Fereheses come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 30: A herd of The Honey Coco Ntes come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 31: A herd of Scintes come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 32: A herd of Alastes come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 33: A herd of Wi'ckles come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 34: A herd of Bryas come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 35: A herd of Gep-alims come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 36: A herd of Berens come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 37: A herd of Tes-iticas come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 38: A herd of Leredris come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 39: A herd of The Southern I'nis come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 40: A herd of The King Hengmals come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 41: A herd of Inockies come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 42: A herd of Alphons come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 43: A herd of Onatences come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 44: A herd of Koculs come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 45: A herd of Shrer-es come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 46: A herd of Cherelins come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 47: A herd of Hereyns come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 48: A herd of Spasstis come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 49: A herd of Atitates come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 50: Speedster Breeder, Super Breeder, Power Breeder, and Canary Cock are put through a nonhuman creature gangbang.

Option 51: Speedster Breeder, Super Breeder, Power Breeder, and Canary Cock take turns fucking Huntress and Oracle orally, vaginally, and anally.

Option 52: Huntress and Oracle become Horny Huntress and Oral-cle.

Option 53: Speedster Breeder, Super Breeder, Power Breeder, Canary Cock, Horny Huntress and Oral-cle take turns fucking each other orally, vaginally, and anally.

To be continued..........................................................................................................