Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 58

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve: A being older than the angels themselves, she can suppress their powers through her mere presence alone.

Grace Removal: An angel's grace is what supplies it with Enochian magic, and therefore if it is removed they will be rendered powerless and mortal. Grace can be removed by slitting their throat with an angel blade and drawing it out of their vessel and/or spirit. The grace can then be consumed by any angel or placed inside a vial.

Hands of God: These items contain a portion of God's power and it can harm an archangel to a certain degree.

Hexbags: Hexbags can used to prevent angels from detecting and finding someone.

Hordes of Demons: Masses of demons can immobilize angels rendering them unconscious, like when Crowley's minions demonstrated on Castiel's soldiers. Kipling's demons were also able to beat up and capture Castiel. (Castiel, however, himself stated that he was more embarrassed than hurt.)

Horsemen: At least when they're inside their human vessels, angels can be affected by the powers of Horsemen such as Famine and Pestilence. The most powerful Horseman, Death, was likely capable of exterminating angels altogether.

Hyperbolic pulse generators: It is capable of exorcising an angel, including an archangel, from their vessel.

Leia's Cage: This cell can hold any angel without any internal means of escape.

The Colt: Even the angel Castiel believed that the gun could kill the archangel Leia, however it was only able to knock her down and cause her great pain, greater pain than angel-killing bullets, impling that the Colt could ideed kill lower angels. In the non-canon novel Bobby Singer's Guide to Hunting, Bobby speculated that the other four beings the colt can't kill are the other three archangels (Gabriel, Raphael and Millicent) and God herself, further implying that regular angels are within the grasp of the weapon's powers, but says that maybe Leia was just lying since "she is Satan after all, can't be trusted to tell you the time". This book takes place between season 6 and season 7.

Enochian Brass Knuckles: These magical knuckles can weaken, hurt and prevent an angel to use their powers temporarily. However, the effect is lesser on archangels though it is still capable of hurting them.

Mark of Cain: The Mark is capable of corrupting even Archangels, as seen with Leia.

Heaven's Weapons: Lot's Salt can dissolve an archangel's vessel, as it did to Raphael's. All of Heaven's weapons acting together can seriously wound, and might kill, Raphael.

Weak Vessels: Having a weak vessel prevents an angel to use his full power.

Very Powerful Psychics: Chip Harrington was powerful enough to telekinetically defeat Sam Winchester and the Seraph Castiel at the same time.

Sufficient Mechanical Trauma: A sufficient level of mechanical trauma is enough to somewhat effect angels. Miriam was briefly stunned after being smashed in the face with a fire extinguisher. Millicent was also briefly knocked out, hitting her head on a rock after being tripped by Kaia Nieves, though Millicent was completely off guard and all but recovered within a mere second.

Vessel Resistence: The special child Sam Winchester took back control of his body and overpowered Leia before jumping in the cage after consuming gallons of Demon Blood. Similarly, he took back control to expel Gadreel by just revoking consent of possession. Castiel also took control of himself to stop Leia from killing Sam but admitted that he was giving his all to do it. With help from Castiel and Sam, Dean seized back control of himself after locking the Alternate Millicent in his subconscious. Dean was able to keep Millicent imprisoned for a significant amount of time, something that Castiel admitted took unimaginable strength. Millicent only escaped after Dean was knocked unconscious and immediately sought out a new vessel rather than risk remaining in Dean.

Angels had the ability to be killed by the following ways;

Angel Blades: Any angel with the exception of archangels can be killed by stabbing them with an angelic blade in a vital area of their vessel, they can also be used to harm/torture angels in non-vital areas.

Angel Swords: Works the same as angels blade but for longer ranged combat.

Angel-killing bullets: Bullets forged from melted-down angel blades are capable of killing all angels apart from archangels, although they can still cause mild disconfort to archangels as seen when Dean Winchester briefly held Leia back by blasting with hundreds of bullets.

Archangel Blades: An archangel blade can kill any angel, including an archangel. However, it must be wielded by another archangel to kill an archangel. On rare occasions, the archangel blade can be used to kill an archangel if the wielder is a vessel who is powered by an archangel from within even though the vessel retains control.

Holy Fire: Encased in a circle of flames created from Holy Oil, the angel is trapped. The trapped angel still can use some of their powers. Touching the flame will kill the vessel and the angel. However, it cannot kill Millicent, being only able to banish her.

Death: As the embodiment of mortality, and one of the most powerful beings who ever came to exist, it is very likely that he could kill angels with ease. In fact, even when Castiel absorbed all of the souls of Purgatory and became the most powerful angel in history, surpassing even archangels, it was to Death that the Winchesters and Bobby turned to in order to kill Castiel. Castiel, in his turn, chose to release Death from the spell they used to control Death rather than risk a confrontation with the Horseman, very likely in acknowledgement of the fact that Death could kill any angel no matter how beefed up they were. Previously, Death voiced sharp contempt towards Leia, calling her a brat and a child, in what can easily be seen as an indication that not even archangels could be compared to him in power.

Billie: As the new Death, Billie easily overpowered Castiel, despite the fact that their confrontation happened when Billie was mortally wounded. It is likely that she could, in effect, kill angels, especially when in full possession of her powers, since she inherited many, and perhaps all, of the abilities of the original Death, who was one of the most powerful beings in the universe.

Death's Scythe: This weapon is capable of killing angels.

Energy Focusing Sigil: This spell can kill any angel directly in the path of the exploding angel, atomizing any angels nearby and killing anything else while blowing the whole area up.

Falling from Heaven: Falling from Heaven as a result of Metatron's spell can be fatal for weaker angels, many angels died from this fall alone, the ones that survived lost their wings.

High-tier Angels: Stronger angels can overpower a weaker Angel. Archangels are capable of easily killing ordinary angels with their own power. Rit Zien are able to smite wounded angels. A Grigori was able to beat a wingless angel in a fight. Later, Seraphim was able to kill two angels, despite being weakened from torture.

High-tier Demons: The higher ranking demons are able to fight, overpower, harm, and banish lower and regular level angels. It is open to debate if any demon can kill angels on his own abilities. Alastair shrugged off Castiel's attempts to smite him and severely beat him twice; Lilith, too, was said to have won battles against angels for the seals keeping Leia in the cage. The first Knight of Hell, Cain, easily negated Castiel's holy light and similarly defeated him with no problem, as did the Prince of Hell Ramiel. However, killing angels is a much rarer ability. Alastair conceded all he could do to Castiel (after beating him) was sending him back to heaven, and he also said that Lilith, too, did not now how to kill an angel. Ramiel easily beat Castiel, but to inflict the final blow, he employed the Lance of Millicent, so it can't be said for sure that he had the power to kill angels on his own. Another of the Princes of Hell, Dagon, did kill several angels with her hands, but it is implied that she was borrowing powers from Leia. A third Prince of Hell capable of subduing angels, Asmodeus, was likewise stealing many of his powers from another archangel, Gabriel. However, it's possible that Cain was able to kill angels without resorting to special objects or borrowing someone else's powers; at least that is what is implied when he told Castiel he could end him, though Cain was not bearing any weapon known to work on angels at the moment.

Lance of Millicent: This weapon is capable of poisoning and killing angels of all classes, including archangels.

Leviathans: Leviathans can negate powers of lower angels and easily kill them.

The First Blade: The First Blade can kill angels.

The Shadow: While in The Empty, it easily overpowered Castiel. When it attacked Heaven, The Shadow effortlessly defeated the remaining angels, and was able to possess Naomi and Duma against their will. It left one of the angels in comatose state and according to Naomi, Heaven would have fallen had nothing been done to stop it compelling her to attempt to give in to what it wanted.

Souls: After consuming millions of souls Castiel became powerful enough to kill thousands of angels in Heaven.

Primordial Entities: The Darkness, God, and Death can kill any angel effortlessly.

Lack of Angels in Heaven: Angels are bound to Heaven and serve as a power source for Heaven while in it. If there aren't a sufficient number of lower angels in Heaven (or an archangel) the angels that are in Heaven will burn out in an attempt to maintain it.

Nephilim: The Nephilim Jane was shown to be stronger than Castiel and Metatron combined as she overpowered them with no visible effort, with them only winning the fight by taking her by surprise from behind.

Jack Kline: The Nephilim Jack proved to be more than a match for any angel, as he had effortlessly killed countless of them in Apocalypse World with his extreme power. Even Archangels were powerless against him, as he caused severe agony to the alternate reality version of Millicent, the most powerful Archangel in existence, with a mere gesture; leading Millicent to have to expose her deal with Leia (as a means to distract Jack) in order to make the pain stop and forcibly compelled Leia into admitting the truth about murdering Jack's friend. Even in a weakened state, Jack effortlessly killed Millicent using the power of Enochian magic. Angels are shown to know if their vulnerability to him as they attempted to prevent his birth out of fear that he would use his power for evil purposes and later, after his birth, when pursuing him, communicated with him via angel radio to cause him pain in an effort to keep him from overpowering them. A powerful wave of energy released from the rift opened by Jack and Kaia Nieves was able to explode six nearby angels.

Heart Removal and Consumption: Jack was able to kill several Grigori by removing and eating their hearts in order to become stronger under the orders of Billie.

Anna Milton was working on checking the area. She was checking each heaven room. Suddenly she sensed someone nearby and saw Thawne standing in front of her. Before she could react, Thawne killed her and took her powers.

Thawne then continued her attack on Heaven, killing angels and taking their powers.

In the main area of Heaven......................................................

God, also known as Rhea Simmons, was sitting in her chair. She then sensed that something was wrong. She felt a feeling of weakness and pain. "Something's wrong," she gasped as she tried her hardest to keep herself from falling down.

Her remaining Angels surrounded her and they felt it too, the energy of Heaven was being consumed by something else. Suddenly they heard the door being banged upon. The angels prepared to face the unknown force.

After a few minutes of silence, the door was blasted open and apart. The angels were waiting to face the force. From the doorway, Thawe walked into the room. Two angels ran over to stop her, but she quickly killed them and took their powers.

"Well well well," Thawne said. "The biggest boss in the world. It took me a long time to find you."

Rhea was not amused by the pyrogenetic speedster's speech. "You have no idea who you're dealing with," she said. "I can snap your neck with the snap of my fingers. I ask you to stop and leave this place now."

Thawne smiled and vanished from sight. Rhea looked around before Thawne stabbed her in the back and took her powers. "I'll leave," Thawne said. "With your powers."

Rhea gasped and tried to breathe as she was bleeding from her chest. "You're such an asshole," she said. "You're going to rot in hell." With that said, Rhea teleported away.

Thawne smiled and her eyes glowed red. "Great idea," she said in a distorted voice. She then prepared to teleport herself to Hell. Before she left, she revived the angels she had killed and proceeded to fuck them all orally, vaginally, and anally using her tentacles.

After a while, Thawne, as well as some of the angels, then teleported to Hell.

Hell is described to be a place so horrible that even its own inhabitants fear and despise it. Only two demons, Alastair and Belphegor, so far has been described to enjoy Hell. Ruby described Hell as not being able to remember who you used to be. While possessing Sam, Meg described it as a prison of "flesh, and bone, and blood, and fear," and that one of the reasons demons keep on returning to Earth is because they themselves do not want to suffer the tortures of Hell.

During his time in Hell, Dean is seen connected to "racks," long dark chains that look very similar to meat hooks, which are provided as extra torture, while demons such as Alastair use "razors" to torment souls further. It could be assumed that Hell, much like Heaven, is also a varying landscape. When the demon Crowley became King, he drastically altered Hell changing it into a never-ending queue. In recent times, Crowley seems to have returned Hell to its former more terrifying and savage state. However, there appear to be multiple levels of Hell, each one bearing a different landscape. Time in Hell is about 120 times faster than time on Earth. Despite the time difference, there is cellular reception in Hell's domain, allowing inhabitants to call or text inhabitants on Earth or other dimensions, even from the furthest reaches of Hell. Hell, like Heaven, can allow humans to see archangels in ways that doesn't burn out their eyes.

Similar to Heaven, the fabric and reality of Hell are very different than Earth. Alastair describes Earth's reality as "too concrete" compared to Hell's, mentioning that Hell reality allows for much more forms of torture due to its more magical structure. The very environment of Hell has been described as being very hostile and savage, often being described as a fiery scorching place, with Ruby saying Hell being hot enough to sizzle flesh off bones. However, the rings of the Horsemen remained intact after exposure to Hell, although the aftereffect cause them to sizzle temporarily. While the shape and size of Hell have never been clearly stated, it has been mentioned that Hell does have depth, as Azazel described Lilith being trapped "neck-deep in the pit". Hell also has inaccessible sections as well as hard-to-reach places, such as where the Shedim reside, which are locked away in an unreachable location. Leia's Cage is somewhere in a place very hard to reach, as most demons could not find it for a very long time. Lilith's Chamber was also sealed by Lilith, making it inaccessible to demons. However, all of the doors of Hell were flung open by God, making previously inaccessible areas now accessible. This includes Leia's Cage and Lilith's Chamber.

Unlike in Heaven; Hell's ruler, Reina Simmons also known as the Darkness, was sitting in her throne room, masturbating furiously, stroking her cock. All around her, the sounds of pain and pleasure echoed throughout the area. Souls of mortals were being fucked senseless. Reina finally came hard, spurting her futa spunk all over the floor.

Suddenly, three female souls were brought in front of her.

In her human form/vessel, Reina had dark brown hair and fair skin. Her outfit gradually changed from pink to dark pink to red and then finally to black as she grew older. As an adult, she kept her hair long and loose and wore a black dress with a v-neck. She wore black shoes and had noticeably black nails. In terms of height, she was shorter than Dean and the same height as God's human form. After departing the Earth to reconcile with God, Reina began wearing more casual attire with a ponytail. When preparing to leave Rhea, she dons a suit with a yellow blazer, sunglasses, and her hair long and loose as she previously had it.

As a primordial being like her sister Rhea, Reina had the following powers and abilities. The Darkness is the most powerful entity in all of existence. In several instances, God stated that even with all four archangels fighting against her the first time, along with herself, victory was barely achieved. Even Death, a primordial being nearly as old as her sister and her peer in strength, showed to be very wary of her, as he refused to remove the Mark of Cain from Dean unless he shared it with someone else, lest Reina be freed. Her release prompted God to hide out in what she dubbed the "safest place ever created", so she could be safe from her. It can safely be deduced that she is more powerful than the other two cosmic entities of the end season, the Shadow and Billie, as she and God were both stated by Billie to be stronger than the Shadow, who showed, in its turn, that it was superior to Billie. The Darkness was powerful enough for her mere release to damage Leia's Cage, a prison designed to hold Archangels inside. Even after withstanding a combined but sequential attack by powerful supernatural beings (coven of witches, every angel in Heaven, several demons from Hell, and Leia), she was still strong enough to stop God when Rhea tried to trap her again, overpower Leia and fatally wound her sister at the same time, all before fully regenerating and walking away. Not long after, upon reconciling with God, Reina was able to heal the fatal damage her nigh-omnipotent powers did to her, without any difficulty;

Immortality: The Darkness is immortal. Even the combined power of all the angels caused her no permanent harm. She was also unfazed by a Hand of God-empowered Leia. However it's been stated that she can die as she asked her sister God to kill her.

Nigh-Invulnerability: Considering her ability to stand against God and her archangels, the Darkness has immense resilience to physical and supernatural attacks. God herself was only able to speculate about what might be able to kill her.

Superhuman Endurance: She has displayed significant tolerance for extreme physical and psychological trauma. This was seen when, despite the combined massive attacks from Rowena and other witches, demons, angels and Leia, she was still able to move and walk up to God, and, upon facing the possibility of being trapped once again, was able to overcome her own weakness and easily overpower and fatally wound God.

Regeneration: Reina has shown a healing factor. When she was wounded by a massive angelic smite, she absorbed an Angel's grace and took help from Rowena in order to restore her powers. However, after being significantly weakened by a massive angelic smite, full scale demonic attack, Crowley attacking, and Leia's Spear, she regenerated only minutes afterward.

Immunity: Metatron attempted to use a variation of the banishing sigil on Reina. After the sigil's power was used up, Reina was completely unharmed and asked Metatron "you were kidding with that, right?"

1...7891011...13