Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 58

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora smiled and nodded. "I'm so glad you are going to enjoy yourself," she said. "Listen, I was wondering, when you kissed me that night, did you really love me?"

Naomi smiled and nodded. "I've always loved you," she said. The two teens then proceeded to kiss each other. They slipped their hands up and under each other's tops and removed each other's bras. The two topless teens then proceeded to kiss each other and cupped their hands on each other's breasts.

Naomi smiled and kissed her way down Nora's body and spread the young speedster's beautiful legs wide. She then proceeded to eat Nora's cunt.

Nora smiled and moaned in pleasure as she stroked Naomi's head and enjoyed the oral pleasure. She dug her fingers into Naomi's scalp and began to hump her fiance's face, desperate to cum.

Naomi sucked and slurped silently on Nora's cunt, feasting on the vulva and labia. She loved the taste of Nora's vaginal juices. Desperate to make her fiance cum, the young DEO agent shoved her tongue deep inside Nora's cunt, and began to suck on the entire pussy.

Nora gasped and whimpered as she felt her own orgasm grow and intensify in pleasure. "Ohhhhhhhh Noma," she said. Noma was a pet name that Nora and Naomi would use in bed together. Nora then climaxed, squirting her juices all over Naomi's face and lips.

Nora, horny and ready to go, rolled her fiance over onto her back and spread Naomi's legs wide open. She then proceeded to kiss, suck and lick Naomi's pussy.

Naomi smiled and stroked Nora's head and began to rub her pussy against the young speedster's face. Unable to stop herself from cumming, Naomi climaxed, squirting her juices all over Nora's face and lips.

The two young teen cheerleaders then proceeded to remove each other's panties and then proceeded to rub each other's pussies with their own fingers.

The two teen cheerleaders then proceeded to feast on each other's cunts, just like before. With no bras or panties on, and their respective tops pushed up, revealing their breasts, the two girls were very horny and excited.

Suddenly, Nora spied Coach Toulson staring at them. The gym coach was wearing a grey sweatshirt and sweatpants. A whistle hangs around on her neck at all times.

Before Coach Toulson could respond, the two teen cheerleaders tackled her to the floor. She hit the ground hard. "Owwwww," she said. "Miss Snow-West and Miss Danvers. This is not a good time."

Naomi and Nora then giggled. "Well, it seems like a great time for you," Naomi said. Brandi looked down and saw that her cock was rock hard and erect.

Nora smiled and joined the fun. She and Naomi were both caressing Brandi's body, and feeling the coach's soft skin. "We know that you were watching us having fun with each other," she said. "Don't you just want to make us feel good?"

Brandi gulped as she felt the two teen cheerleaders touching her. She had fantasies and desires for the two of them for 2 years. She sighed deeply and nodded. "Please, let me fuck you both," she squeaked out.

Nora and Naomi smiled and nodded. They both worked on removing Brandi's sweatshirt, revealing her beautiful breasts. The two teens then proceeded to suck on the coach's soft skin and nipples.

They then proceeded to remove the sweatpants, revealing a pair of black Seamless boyleg panties. The two teen cheerleaders then proceeded to kiss every single part of Brandi's body, grazing with their tongues.

Brandi moaned softly. She could clearly see the bare butts of Nora and Naomi. She had lusted over the two girls for 2 years. She couldn't believe this was happening.

After a while, Nora and Naomi proceeded to pull down Brandi's panties, finally revealing the coach's rock hard cock. Without any hesitation or thought, Nora lowered her head down and began to suck on Coach Toulson's cock.

Next to her, Naomi smiled and kissed Toulson's chest and stomach. Naomi smiled and pushed Nora's head down, forcing the entire cock balls deep inside Nora's throat. Nora gagged and whimpered before she pulled away. She smiled and seductively sucked and slurped silently on Coach Toulson's cock balls deep, swaying her hips back and forth as she did.

Nora then pulled away and Naomi then deepthroated the coach's cock. While the young DEO agent was blowing the coach's cock, the young speedster was touching herself and cupping her breasts together. Brandi's left leg was pressed between Nora's legs, allowing the young speedster to grind her pussy on the older woman's thigh.

Naomi then popped the cock out of her mouth and stroked it slowly, coating it in her saliva and Nora's saliva.

Nora and Naomi were now both grinding their pussies on the coach's left and right thighs, respectively. They were making out with each other. They were also jerking off Brandi. Before the coach could cum, however, both of her teen cheerleaders did. Their faces tore apart and both girls screamed ferociously as they climaxed, squirting their respective pussy juices all over Brandi's thighs.

Nora and Naomi smiled, exhausted but still horny. It was time to have sex with Coach Toulson. Naomi watched as Nora rose up and slid Brandi's cock deep inside her young cunt. Naomi smiled at both her coach and her fiance. Nora bounced on Brandi's cock, taking all of it deep inside her young speedster snatch.

Brandi moaned as she leaned back against the bench and watched the young teen cheerleader riding her cock. She was trying not to cum just yet, but Nora's pussy felt so good.

Nora smiled and squirmed on Brandi's cock. "Don't you dare cum yet," she said. "Hold it back." She moaned as she rode Brandi's cock. "Oh god, I'm gonna cum. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk." The young speedster then climaxed, squirting her juices all over Brandi's thighs and cock.

Nora then hopped off and watched as Naomi rose up and slid Brandi's cock deep inside her young cunt. Nora smiled at both her coach and her fiance. Naomi bounced on Brandi's cock, taking all of it deep inside her young DEO agent snatch.

Brandi moaned as she leaned back against the bench and watched the young teen cheerleader riding her cock. She was trying not to cum just yet, but Naomi's pussy felt so good, just as good as Nora's.

Naomi smiled and squirmed on Brandi's cock. "Don't you dare cum yet," she said. "Hold it back." She moaned as she rode Brandi's cock. "Oh god, I'm gonna cum. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk." The young DEO agent then climaxed, squirting her juices all over Brandi's thighs and cock.

Nora smiled and kissed her fiance. "Did you enjoy yourself?" She asked Brandi. "Mmmmmmmmmmm, you want to fuck us from behind? You want to see our butts?"

Nora and Naomi then took turns riding Brandi's cock reverse cowgirl position. Again, they both climaxed, squirting their respective pussy juices all over Brandi's cock and thighs.

Nora got on her hands and knees with Naomi next to her. Brandi then plunged her entire cock balls deep inside the young speedster's cunt. Without any hesitation or warning, Brandi proceeded to fuck Nora hard and fast. Nora whimpered and squirmed as she was pounded hard over and over again from behind doggy style.

Naomi smiled as she stroked Nora's head and buttcheeks, watching their coach fucking her fiance hard. "Does that feel good, Coach Toulson?" Naomi said as she fingerfucked herself and watched Coach Toulson plowing Nora vaginally doggy style.

Coach Toulson was unable to speak. The warm and wet grip of Nora's pussy felt so good for her. She couldn't wait to make the young speedster cum. "Oh god yeah," she said.

"Oh god Coach," Nora said. "Fuck my pussy. Fuck me, fuck me hard and deep. Wreck my little hole and make it yours. Make me cum."

Coach Toulson humped Nora even harder and faster until the young speedster climaxed, squirting her juices all over the coach's cock. Naomi then followed suit, squirting her juices all over her own fingers.

The two teen cheerleaders then switched places, Coach Toulson was now plowing Naomi doggy style, while Nora was fingerfucking herself. Just like before, Naomi and Nora climaxed, squirting their respective pussy juices.

Nora got on her back and spread her legs with Naomi next to her. Brandi then plunged her entire cock balls deep inside the young speedster's cunt. Without any hesitation or warning, Brandi proceeded to fuck Nora hard and fast. Nora whimpered and squirmed as she was pounded hard over and over again missionary style.

Naomi smiled as she stroked Nora's head and chest, watching their coach fucking her fiance hard. "Does that feel good, Coach Toulson?" Naomi said as she fingerfucked herself and watched Coach Toulson plowing Nora vaginally missionary style.

Coach Toulson was unable to speak. The warm and wet grip of Nora's pussy felt so good for her. She couldn't wait to make the young speedster cum. "Oh god yeah," she said.

"Oh god Coach," Nora said. "Fuck my pussy. Fuck me, fuck me hard and deep. Wreck my little hole and make it yours. Make me cum."

"You heard her, Coach Toulson," Naomi said. "Make that little speedster cum."

Coach Toulson humped Nora even harder and faster until the young speedster climaxed, squirting her juices all over the coach's cock. Naomi then followed suit, squirting her juices all over her own fingers.

The two teen cheerleaders then switched places, Coach Toulson was now plowing Naomi missionary style, while Nora was fingerfucking herself. Just like before, Naomi and Nora climaxed, squirting their respective pussy juices.

Nora and Naomi then got down on their knees and began to stroke Coach Toulson's cock. "Now, it's your turn to cum," Naomi said. "Where do you want to cum? On our breasts? In our hair? On our faces? In our mouths?"

Coach Toulson smiled. "I want to cum on your faces," she said. The two teen cheerleaders cheered in happiness. They both then proceeded to suck and lick Coach Toulson's cock.

Coach Toulson smiled and stroked Nora's and Naomi's heads. One teen cheerleader sucking her off was good, but two teen cheerleaders was so much better.

"Oh yeah baby," Naomi said, employing her seductive tactics. "Jizz on our faces. Plaster your spunk all over our little faces."

"Yes baby," Nora added, employing the same tactics as Naomi. "Shower us in your spunk."

"Oh god yeah," Coach Toulson moaned as she jerked herself off. "All over both of you." She began stroking her cock and, within about three minutes, was already to the point of cumming. Nora and Naomi wondered to themselves how she was able to keep from popping a load on the way to see them, she it looked like it was really to explode right then! Nora and Naomi reached down into their skirts and began masturbating themselves. They were getting so horny, sitting there in public begging a futanari woman to plaster their faces with a load of semen. The two teen cheerleaders cajoled the coach. "Come on baby," they said. "Cum on our faces." As Toulson's orgasm bulit, she began to moan, the two girls were hoping it wasn't loud enough to attract any attention, since the sounds echoed a bit of the gym walls.

The first shot hit Nora and Naomi on the upper lip under the nose and caused the two teens to jerk back a bit. The feeling was incredibly warm, followed almost immediately by a cooling sensation. The second shot hit the girls in the left cheek, and a third shot got the left ear. Toulson grabbed the girls by them the hair and held their faces under her cock as he coerced what was left of her cum onto their foreheads. The cum from Nora's and Naomi's foreheads began running down into their eyes, so they had to wipe it away from their eyes. The warmness on their faces turned into something akin to having had Astroglide on their faces, both cool and slippery.

Finally, Nora and Naomi sucked and stroked Coach Toulson's cock and balls, milking every single drop out. Coach Toulson moaned as she came, spurting her futa spunk all over both teen cheerleaders.

Coach Toulson moaned and then collapsed on the floor in exhaustion. Nora and Naomi smiled. They got dressed in their respective schoolgirl uniforms and then gave a kiss to Coach Toulson's lips. "Thanks again for the fuck," Nora said. "Maybe next time, you can cum inside our cunts."

Naomi smiled and nodded. "Catch you later, Coach Toulson," she said. The two teens then sped off, leaving the exhausted and naked Coach on the floor.

End Flashback.............................................

Nora smiled as Naomi got between her legs and moaned as the young DEO agent plunged her entire cock balls deep inside Nora's cunt. Nora whimpered in pleasure and joy as she wrapped her arms and pulled her fiancé tight.

Naomi smiled and began fucking, pumping in and out of Nora's cunt. The two teens were fucking each other in the missionary position. Naomi moaned as she plowed her fiancé's cunt over and over again. "Oh baby, I'm gonna cum," Naomi said. "Where do you want it?"

Nora smiled. "Cum on my face," she said. "Splatter me with your delicious white spunk."

Naomi nodded. She pulled out of Nora's cunt and then straddled the young speedster's chest. Without warning or explanation, Nora sucked her cock deep down inside her own throat.

"Nor," Naomi said. "You said you wanted me to cum on your face, not in your mouth." Nora just kept sucking. Naomi smiled and proceeded to hump Nora's face hard and deep. "Keep this up and I'll be unable to stop myself from cumming down your throat."

"This time before we get out you're going to cum." Nora said.

"But you already shaved-" Naomi stopped speaking and her eyes widened as Nora put her mouth on Naomi's dick and began sucking it, and she slid two fingers into the young DEO agent's pussy. Naomi moaned loudly as Nora worked magic she had never felt before, she had never dated, because she thought any girl that saw this would tell others and call her a freak... "N-Nora! What are you doing!?"

"I'm pleasing my wife, you had to watch me orgasm while your dick twitched and now I'm going to pay you back." Nora licked the head of Naomi's dick and went back to sucking it. Nora's two fingers in Naomi's pussy started thrusting faster, each time rubbing her clitoris with her own thumb. Naomi sat there in pure bliss; this is what she was missing all that time.

Naomi reached down, feeling she was about to cum and her hand forced her wife's head down on her cock, just as it hit Nora's throat she came, and filled Nora's mouth and stomach with her cum. Moaning loudly, Naomi pulled away and realized what she had done. She looked down. "Nora I am so-" she was interrupted by Nora kissing her and sharing some of her own cum with her, it tasted sweet. After about two minutes, Naomi leaned away and looked at her. "Nora, I- that was so... good. I loved it."

"Would you like to go farther? You're still so hard even though you came so much in my mouth." Nora giggled.

"Farther?" Naomi asked.

"Yes, farther." Nora kissed Naomi and then pulled away, lying down on the bed, she spread her legs. "I wanted my time to be with you. I always loved your cock in me, to fill my womb with your seed. That's why I refused Jane. Please Naomi, push your cock into my pussy. Please, make me feel better."

Naomi slid onto her and looked down, her own dick hanging down in-between her legs, it looked as if it had gotten bigger, from size 11.5 to like size 12, it was odd. Sexy, but odd. But who was she to complain. Naomi slid her mouth down to Nora's right nipple and bit it gently, hearing a soft moan from Nora's lips, she continued biting.

At Thawne's HQ.....................................................

Thawne was planning on getting what she wanted, to go back to her time without XS being alive. She hated the young speedster with all her might.

Suddenly she sensed something was up. A white energy appeared in front of her. The energy was a Reaper.

Reapers are beings that serve Death. They assist in maintaining The Natural Order and used to be thought as completely neutral, aligned with neither Heaven nor Hell nor Purgatory. According to Castiel, Reapers will sometimes appear in mass gatherings in prelude to a great disaster such as the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in Pompeii. Being the servants of Death, Reapers are one of the most recurring supernatural creatures in the series.

A reaper's true form appears to be incorporeal and spirit-like, with a white aura surrounding them. They take on the more human appearances as a means to make it easier to convince a soul to pass on to the next plane of existence. Upon death a reaper will give off a blinding light from their body. Like angels, reapers leave an imprint on the ground beneath their vessel.

As servants of the Horseman Death himself, Reapers are quite powerful and have extensive abilities;

Super Strength: One was able to easily subdue Sam and Dean and managed to knock out an angel-possessed Sam. It is stronger than a full powered Kryptonian.

Invisibility: Reapers can become invisible to the physical universe and can only be seen if they are dealing with the deceased or if they choose to. Spiritual beings, like angels, demons and deceased humans can see them.

Astral Perception: Reapers can see ghosts, angels and demons within the Veil.

Teleportation: Reapers can teleport from one place to another anywhere in the universe instantly. They can travel to any afterlife realm easily. It is also possible for them to take living humans with them, although it runs counter to their role in the natural order, and is therefore offered only by rogue reapers. However even with their teleportation skills, they couldn't reach out and deliver souls to Heaven when it was closed by Metatron.

Dimensional Access: They can access Heaven, Hell, Purgatory and the Veil. Also they can take others with them as a spirit, a soul or even alive. However, they cannot enter spiritual realms if they have been closed, such as when Metatron closed the gates of Heaven, preventing Reapers from entering and ferrying souls until his defeat.

Resurrection: Reapers can resurrect deceased humans, though their dedication to the natural order usually prevents them to.

Cosmic Awareness: Reapers have an incredible amount of knowledge of the universe, they know when a person is supposed to be born and die. They also understand many concepts, including the limits of power.

Chronokinesis: Reapers are able to stop time, causing objects that measure time to permanently break.

Astral Projection: Reapers can project their astral form.

Super Stamina: Reapers do not grow tired, and will nag their victims incessantly, unless a supernatural event disturbs them. However they do sometimes eat for pleasure.

Invulnerability: Reapers are highly resistant to pain and hard to kill. Higher beings, certain divine weapons and magic can be used to kill them.

Killing Touch: Reapers can kill humans by touching them.

Telekinesis: Reapers can move objects/beings with their minds.

Immortality: Reapers are not subjected to hunger, disease, or age.

Flight: In their true form, they can hover or levitate.

Perception Altering: Reapers can perceptually alter how humans perceive them, appearing in apparently anyway they want to be perceived. They do this to spirits to hide their more frightening form, enabling the reapers to communicate more effectively with their targets.

Disease/Death Transference: Reapers can use their powers to heal disease and injuries; however, they have to give the injury or disease to someone else.

Memory Manipulation: Reapers can make mortals forget things and can also restore memories.

Intangibility: In their true form or in vessels, reapers can pass through anything physical on Earth without any injury.

Extending Intangibility: A Reaper was able to throw Dean Winchester through a door.

Electromagnetic Interference: The appearance of a Reaper can cause lights in a room to flicker or go out. A Reaper was also able to cause a car to lose power and stop.