Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 58

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regular knives: The Reaper also had Knives. The Reaper usually used the knives for throwing or for up-close stabbing. Once an enemy was incapacitated or killed, the Reaper would take off her opponent's scalp with her knife and keep it. Good Reapers usually had three knives or more with them at once: but could carry over a dozen if they wanted to.

War hammer: The fourth of the Reapers had a war hammer. The War Hammer was a bludgeoning weapon used in medieval Europe, a two-sided weapon with a spike to rip open armor and a blunt end to smash heads.

The four Reapers surrounded Thawne and prepared to fight her and kill her. Thawne easily and quickly avoided the attacks. Without any hesitation or remorse, Thawne impaled all four Reapers, killing them instantly, and taking their respective powers.

Death was furious. He still had more Reapers. He sent the last four, including her second in command. They were OneShot, Boton, Bulk, and SabreStrike. They had the following skills/equipment;

Unibeam Blaster: OneShot had a metal suit with a unibeam blaster on the forehead.

Energy Bo Staff: Boton had a bo staff that could blast energy blasts via melee or ranged.

Thick and Durable Armour: Bulk had a strong and durable armour that could withstand any attack from melee or ranged weapons.

Energy Saber: SabreStrike had two blue energy swords that could be combined into one dual weapon.

Thawne was outnumbered four to one.

Up in Heaven..................................................................

God, known as Rhea Simmons, was jerking herself off.

When God wanted to physically communicate with Nora and Naomi, she took the form of a human and assumed the role of a prophet named Rhea Simmons. Rhea's appearance is that of a woman in her late teens to her early or mid-20s, with messy hair. She has light brown eyes and is rather short in height. God considers this form "a gift", and describes it as "super cute". When Nora described God to Fortuna, she recognized her, suggesting that God has used this form for millennia. Rhea was a 26 year old caucasian woman with short brown hair, brown eyes, was 5 feet 4 inches tall, 127 lbs, had an average body, natural 32B breasts, and a 20 inch long dick.

Being among the oldest and most powerful entities in all of existence, God possessed immense power, allowing her to do practically anything she wished. The only one known to surpass God's near-infinite power was Reina, her twin sister. God has been said by Billie to be more powerful than the Shadow, the ruler of the Empty, who in turn is more powerful than Billie, the new incarnation of Death. It is not known how the original Death compares to other cosmic entities. But at least after Death met his end, and God herself lost her powers to Jack, God was, without a doubt, in a twofer with her sister as the most powerful beings in all of existence. While she ranked highly even among the cosmic beings, she was beyond comparison with any of her creations. She was immeasurably more powerful than any angel, some of the strongest beings she made, and she could easily negate the powers of archangels, the first and strongest angels. Even Jack, a Nephilim that far surpassed any angel in existence, could be killed by God with a simple gesture when Jack possessed only his native powers. However, God could not only subjugate but also cooperate with her creation. In combination with her archangels, for example, God was able to subdue and lock Reina away, after which she rid the Earth of the entire race of the Leviathans, the first and most powerful beasts, and crafted the universe as we know it, protecting her creation even from the Shadow. In addition, God also seems to have created a large number of parallel universes, or alternate realities, controlling what goes on in each according to her plans and whims, even destroying them after getting tired of, or disappointed in, her work.

Even after being shot at by the Equalizer, and losing some of her abilities as a result, she was still enormously powerful, capable of many rare feats, such as causing the Ghostpocalypse and resurrecting the powerful white-eyed demon Lilith from the Empty. God regained all of her abilities after her and Sam's wounds were healed. Later, however, she lost all of her power in a final showdown against the Winchesters and her grandson Jack, who were predestined in Death's God book to be the ones to bring God to her end. However, she was able to get her powers and abilities back.

She had the following powers and abilities;

Nigh-Omnipotence: Being a primordial being, God was immensely powerful. As put by Leia, "No one makes mom do anything." although Reina was stronger than her, requiring the aid of her Archangels to be able to defeat her. Even when Castiel was powered by 30+ million souls from Purgatory, Death noted that he was still no God. The immensity of God's power was shown by her ability to create multiple planes of existence, including Hell, Heaven, Purgatory and the whole physical Universe with billions of galaxies, as well as countless other realities. Castiel also said that God was "strong enough to take on Leia -- strong enough to stop The Apocalypse." God's power was shown to be great enough to wipe out or trap an entire species by herself, as she confined the Leviathans to Purgatory and killed all Hellhounds but Ramsey. She even removed the Nephilim from Earth the first time they were walking, despite the Nephilim being a species considerably superior to even Angels, and proved capable of killing the most powerful Nephilim Jack Kline, who could effortlessly kill even archangels, with just a snap of her fingers. Previously, she had undone all of Jack's influence on Earth and created a gun capable of killing Jack with ease. However, it was revealed that Jack could kill God by transforming into a bomb that would destroy God and The Darkness. Even after said gun weakened God's power for a limited amount of time, she was still powerful enough to start the Ghostpocalypse, resurrect Lilith and erase Becky Rosen from existence. She was also far more powerful than the Shadow and was able to exert a certain amount of control over the Empty, with the Shadow admitting that its statements about God having no power over its realm were "sweet little lies," and it also stated that God had the power to restrict it from coming to Earth. With her full powers returned, God proved capable of destroying the alternate realities that she had created, doing so with unnatural disasters, which she stated was mostly easy for her. She was also confirmed to be stronger than Billie, who was shown to be inferior to the Shadow, and she showed fear at the prospect of God discovering her plans. Later on, she and Reina merged, making her more powerful than before, giving her the ability to completely reset reality. The individual powers God has shown included, but were not limited to:

Absorption: In Unity, God was able to absorb Reina into herself, although she didn't do this through raw power, rather she and Reina came to an understanding and she agreed to merge with her.

Astral Projection: God revealed light that normally shrouds her true form if not her divine form to Metatron.

Biokinesis: God was able to cleanse Sam of his demon blood addiction and an entire town of a Rabid infection. With just a shush motion, she silenced Eileen as she had her torture Sam. She also used this ability to cause pain to the Winchesters.

Conversion: She transformed Castiel, a regular angel, into a Seraphim. Metatron also noted that God has the power to convert him back to an angel after his grace was removed and he was rendered human, although God refused to do so as a punishment for Metatron's sinister deeds.

Electromagnetic Interference: With a simple hand movement, God made the TVs in her bar turn on to news stations regarding the spread of The Darkness' Fog.

Flight: In her smoke form, she could fly in the air.

Healing: God possessed the ability to heal any type of injury. Her healing powers were so strong that she could even heal the most serious of damages, caused by any primordial being. With a simple finger movement, God healed Leia of the extensive injuries inflicted upon her by Reina. After her failed attempt at getting Eileen to dig out the thing that was keeping her and Sam's mutual wound from healing, God healed the damage Eileen caused with just a wave of her hand. However, the wound from the Equalizer was not healed. After Sam gave up hope, God was able to heal both her and Sam's wound from the Equalizer simultaneously, restoring God's powers.

Localization: God could find any being in existence, provided they were not warded against her. She was able to easily locate Jack in order to send Dean to kill him, whereas Asmodeus, all of Hell's resources and even Leia could not locate her when she didn't want to be found. Jack even stated that Billie had to hide him in the Empty in order for God not to locate him.

Memory Manipulation: When she resurrected Castiel the third time, she suppressed his memories, albeit temporarily.

Mind Control: God could force humans to do actions against their will.

Power Granting: When God resurrected Castiel for the second time, she granted him greater powers and promoted him to the rank of a Seraph. By touching certain objects, she created the Hands of God, which are powerful enough to at least harm an archangel with a single blow. Metatron also hinted that God could restore his status as an angel, with God refusing to do so. She also gave herself the ability to play the guitar and speak French. She later granted Sam temporary immunity to magic.

Power Negation: God was able to render Leia powerless as a "safeguard" against her harming anybody when they assembled in the Men of Letters bunker. She was also able to turn off a necklace that burns hot in her presence.

Reality Warping: Her power was so great that reality shaped itself according to her will. God was even able to undo the havoc caused by Reina in a particular case, by suppressing her infectious fog and resurrecting everybody who had died because of her influence. She was also able to undo the chaos caused by Jack in the world with a snap of her fingers, leaving everything as if it had never happened. She even managed to trigger the second apocalypse by, as mentioned by Belphegor, opening all the gates to hell, including the one to Leia's Cage. While playing a slot machine, Rhea made herself win every turn. God was also capable of altering the Winchesters so that they would not suffer any regular illness and downgrading them after they turned against her. She was able to alter the televisions of RadioShed of Earth-2 to display the alternate realities and without even being there, was able to destroy them, although she admitted there were some worlds that needed more effort.

Conjuration: She created the Archangels, the Leviathans, the Hellhounds, the Angels, Humans, Souls, as well Heaven, Purgatory, Earth, and countless other Galaxies and the universe itself. Prior to the creation of the current universe, God created other worlds, but Reina destroyed them all. However, Metatron stated that while holding the power needed to create everything on her own, God could not have done it with a snap of her fingers, implying it required a considerable amount of power. As the creator, God could conjure up 10,000 suns set to supernova. She was also described as the only being capable of creating angels. Even Jack, who was an immensely powerful being, could only forge human souls into angels and couldn't create them out of thin air. When Sam, Dean, and Castiel needed her help defeating the immensely powerful Jack, she was able to create a gun capable of killing him instantly with no visible effort. In addition, the gun God created was shown to be so powerful that a shot to the shoulder was able to severely weaken God and leave her diminished. In order to destroy Earth-2, God conjured meteors from above to wipe them out.

Weather Manipulation: God unleashed a cataclysmic storm on The Bad Place to destroy it and he also caused several severe weather phenomena in other alternate realities to begin their destruction.

Pyrokinesis: God ended one of the alternate realities by causing a massive fire to burn them all down. Billie also noted that God destroyed the last alternate world by burning it alive.

Explosion Induction: God was able to induce an explosion to destroy HunterCorp world.

Resurrection: God could bring anyone or anything back to life. Due to her lack of interaction or intervention, however, she didn't do this often. She "rebuilt" Castiel several times despite Castiel being obliterated without any trace left and resurrected everyone killed by Reina's fog with ease. She revealed that while she did have the power to do so, it would take a considerable amount of time to resurrect archangels, as they were "the stuff of primordial creation". God offered to resurrect Mary Winchester if Dean killed Jack, but Dean refused the offer. Despite her weakened state, God was able to resurrect the demon Lilith from the Empty. Later, God was able to instantly resurrect Leia from the Empty, however Leia was already awake at the time and God's power was boosted by merging with Reina.

Shapeshifting: God could alter her appearance, changing between her Rhea persona, her true luminous form, and a bright smoke form at will. God has shown the ability to seamlessly shapeshift into other beings in a manner similar to Asmodeus, taking on the appearance of a hunter to trick Eileen Leahy and then shifting back once Sam and Eileen had fallen into her trap.

Sealing and imprisonment: God was highly skilled in the art of sealing to the point that her seals were considered incomprehensibly powerful, as not even the passage could destroy them, having the ability to block powerful entities in the local dimensions, preventing them from leaving. Thus, Rhea locked Leia in Hell, as she did the Shedim. She locked the Leviathans in Purgatory and was able to develop the extremely powerful primordial entity capture spell, so she attached her sister to a mystical seal, which she placed on the archangel Leia. In this context, she, who had more power than Rhea, had not been able to escape captivity for billions of years. In fact, God was able to seal Darkness and Death in confinement prisons so strong that both were unable to break free without an external factor.

Spell Casting: God was able to develop the extremely powerful Primordial Entity Trapping Spell that she successfully cast on the Darkness to confine her within the Mark of Cain. She was also known for having bound Death to her coffin underneath the Earth for thousands of years.

Soul Control: As the creator of souls, God had a certain level of control over them. She had the power to control the destination of a deceased person's soul, as she was the one who admitted Sam and Dean into Heaven (as revealed by Joshua) after they were killed by Roy and Walt. Along with that, she could allow humans who had fallen to Hell to enter Heaven, having allowed John and Bobby to enter Heaven after they escaped Hell. She was later able to summon the ghost of Kevin Tran to her without visible effort and with a wave of her hand, removed him from the Veil and supposedly ascended his soul into Heaven. It was later revealed that Rhea lied and cast Kevin into Hell. Lore states that she can restore souls that are completely gone, but God said that souls could be complicated, even for her. As the Garden of Eden, which God created, can restore souls, it is likely she was lying about her capability to restore one's soul.

Soul Absorption: God was able to absorb all the souls composing the Soul Bomb into herself to save Dean's life.

Super Stamina: God possessed eternal stamina and didn't require sustenance, sleep, or oxygen to maintain herself.

Super Strength: God was able to effortlessly backhand Dean away and stun her with that single blow. Later, she easily knocked around Sam and Dean with no visible effort, delivering a brutal beating that broke several bones.

Supernatural Concealment: While taking the form of Rhea, God was able to conceal herself from the angels. It has also been shown that Reina couldn't find her at will.

Invisibility: She could only be seen when she wanted to be seen.

Supernatural Perception: God could see and sense things that are naturally invisible to humans.

Smiting: With just a snap of her fingers, God was able to smite Jack with a similar effect to an angel, although this version was much slower and more painful. She later smote Reina's masseuse, showing that even in her weakened state she still possessed this power. She tried this again on Jack, but it didn't work due to all of the power that Jack had absorbed already.

Telekinesis: When angered at Metatron for calling her a coward, God telekinetically threw Metatron through the doors of her bar. While other beings seemingly need to use gestures or bodily movements to perform telekinesis, God only needed to get up and look at Metatron to make him fly through the air. She later on effortlessly flung Dean away by merely lifting her hand. God was able to control Eileen into torturing Sam with ease. With a wave of her hands, she flung Sam, Dean and Jack away from her.

Teleportation: God could instantly teleport anywhere in a dazzling white light. She could travel across the multiverse, as she was able to visit Earth-2 on her own without a rift opening ritual. The latter ability, however, she might lose if she's not full-power, as being shot at by Sam with the Equalizer kept her trapped in the Main Universe until she recovered.

Apporting: God was able to teleport anyone anywhere she wanted. For instance, she teleported Dean and Sam out of Leia's presence, and onto an airplane. God was later able to teleport herself and the Winchesters to the Bunker with a snap of her fingers and the Impala into the Bunker and away from Reina with no apparent effort. Even while dying from Reina's attack, she was still able to teleport the rest of Team Save the World to the Bunker and then send Dean to Reina with just a snap of her fingers. With a wave of her hand, she sent Becky Rosen's family to places unknown. Later on, with a snap of her fingers, she sent several angels away.

Possession: God was able to remotely possess Donatello Redfield who, as a Prophet, is a mouthpiece for the Word of God, both figuratively and literally depending on what God desires.

Mental Manipulation: As shown with the alternate future, even with Castiel bearing the mark, God, while trapped in the Mark, was still able to influence the Seraph into going mad.

Existence Erasure: God was able to erase beings from existence. After regaining her full powers and destroying the Multiverse, she started making people vanish one at a time before erasing every living thing on Earth in one go. Although God missed Miracle, she caused him to vanish once she realized it from across the street.

Molecular Combustion: By extending her hand towards Millicent, God was able to cause the archangel to glow from the inside and ultimately explode.

Chronokinesis: God was able to travel to an alternate timeline without any effort. She was also able to manipulate time to make the riots caused by the use of Jack's powers to never have happened. God later told Reina that she could control time and space, which helped her to set up her planned ultimate ending where she manipulated the Winchesters into killing each other over whether or not to use Jack as a suicide bomb.

Nigh-Omniscience: Existing for eons, God possessed great wisdom and understanding about the universe she made. Metatron said that God saw everything that happened on Earth. She even knew what people were thinking, proven by the fact that she wrote in one of the books that Sam thought Dean was a dick when they were doing clothes at the laundry mat, and Sam admitted this. She also knew everything that had and would happen with startling detail. God knew about the Impala, its history, and what it meant to Sam and Dean. God might even know about the future actions of her fellow Primordials. Since God recorded everything in the Supernatural Books before they happen, she could've already known about Death's talk with Dean, and that she would give Dean his ring. God also knew every possible future (or rather alternate future) and how things needed to play out in order to reach her desired result. Death was the only being who could rival God's knowledge of the Universe. However, God didn't know everything, as she even did things her herself considered "stupid" and "naïve", and admitted even she couldn't have come up with nacho cheese. She also had to give herself the ability to play guitar and speak French, as she didn't know how to do either one. Most importantly, God also had no idea what was in her death book and Billie stated she could never read it unless she let her. Even when the book had been opened by Betty, God could not read it anymore than the Winchesters could.

1...45678...13