Nora the Cumstained Elf

Story Info
From Magic-Tech Engineer to a Tribal Shaman.
18.3k words
4.73
15.7k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
668 Followers

High elf Norala from house Windfall, who went by Nora was from a lesser noble family in the elven empire. She had always liked making magic-tech constructs and as she grew up, her parents allowed her to became a magic-tech engineer. It was a relatively prestigious profession with certain value when seeking marriage among lesser nobles.

Though Nora was thinking none of that as she was fully dedicated for her posting as a magic-tech engineer on a high elf military airship. It was her duty to keep the engines running at peak performance so the state-of-the-art ship does not plunge into certain destruction by falling from the sky.

As the strong experimental magic-tech engine that was connected to the lines of magic for fuel was dangerous to approach, the ship used trained goblins who lacked a sense of fear to perform basic functions around the engine core.

At first, Nora had just felt a bit bad about how the short muscular men with brutish faces were treated expendable but as years went by, she found ways to make their slow ends as happy as possible. So she was currently sitting on the floor while three goblins were jerking their cocks on her face at the dark corner of the engine room.

The goblins were fapping hard their notable sized veined rods while dragging their tips along Nora's perfect high elf skin. She wore her white head engineer uniform as it was stain resistant and she tried to keep the tips as close to the green magic focusing crystal on her forehead. Even though her crystal was fully connected to the magical lines for power, Nora had developed ways to adsorb magical energy from seed to it. It had become a side hobby to her even though it was way less effective than just using the lines of magic when needed.

"On my forehead, please cum on my forehead," Nora instructed while rubbing her clit through her skin tight white uniform that did nothing to hide her athletic slender body. As the engine room was isolated from the rest of the ship, Nora spent most of her time directing the goblins doing basic maintenance. For some time now, their wrinkly faces no longer looked disgusting to her and even the brutish smiles almost seemed cute to her. Not to mention their large rigid cocks that kept visiting her dreams.

"Let me release in your mouth, you promised," one of the goblins begged. He was making his tip brush Nora's nose while she kept pushing it up with her hand.

"I guess... you did a good job so just this once but you other two better cum on my forehead or I'm never letting anybody release in my mouth," Nora voiced. Even though she was willing to go this far with the goblins, she did not exactly want them to use her without discipline. If another crew member came to knock on the door, she needed to quickly respond to it as it most likely was an officer. Being trapped under a goblin fuck-pile would create some situations she would not want to explain.

Nora let the lollipop-like flesh tip slide between her lips and began sucking it. The other two goblins eagerly rubbed tips on the sides of her focusing crystal. It was glowing with faint light as Nora was getting it ready to absorb any life magic that would come into contact with it.

"Let me cum in your throat," the goblin now pleaded with repeat. Just like Nora had suspected, the hard to train borderline feral muscular males always wanted a bit more. He grabbed from her shoulder-length silky green hair and began using it to push his cock deeper. The goblins had an issue understanding that the fact she was not able to reply, did not mean agreement. Though she had been ready for that too, her immortal high elf flesh had many perks, including but not limited to being highly elastic.

Nora let the goblin force his cock down her throat enough to bulge it, though getting his already heavily stimulated rod twisted made him shoot his load into Nora's stomach almost immediately. Her purple eyes tilted from pressure as she barely managed to breathe around the climaxing manhood. It made her skin turn red while the familiar smell made her clit throb.

Soon after the two other goblins began unloading on Nora's forehead, the first shots came with enough force to make it drip down her face almost immediately. It poured over her eyes and she closed them while the magic focusing crystal shined brighter than before as it came in contact with the seed. As most of it dripped down her skin, it was not that effective. Then again she was usually doing this to reward the goblins on top of herself. Normally the magical lines were more than enough to supply her magic, at least before this moment.

Just when Nora was almost reaching her own climax, she felt a strong magical feedback loop hit her crystal, it hit her so hard that she passed out for a moment and fell down. The next moment she knew, several goblins were tapping her with their hands and splashing some healing potion on her face.

Nora jolted up and the goblins retreated, her eyes immediately turned into the main magic-tech reactor. She was able to tell through her connection to it, it was running out of energy which was basically impossible as long as the magical lines existed. Though in the next moment, Nora realized, she was not able to sense any big magical lines and the few smalls ones around the ship were rapidly fading.

"The ship is going to fall... I can't stop it... I don't know how," Nora stuttered in panic. She looked around and saw the eyes of the goblins that expected her to do something.

"To the deck, we must abandon the ship," Nora commanded and rushed to open the mechanical door and went to the straits. She saw several passed out members of the high elf crew on her way but she knew there was not enough time. The faint link she was able to sense with the reactor was like a ticking timer to the moment the metal ship would crash down with such speed that nothing could stop it.

"Abandon the ship, it is going to fall," Nora kept yelling on her way just in case someone would hear her.

On the deck, Nora saw a few officers on the deck trying to activate an escape sky-boat. When she arrived, their eyes immediately went to her.

"Her crystal is working," one of the officers Nora knew shouted. It made her realize that she felt no magic left in the crystals on anybody else's forehead. It also made her vividly realize that the time was running out.

"Come here quick and supply this boat with energy so we can get out of here," an officer shouted.

"We don't have time, the engine shuts... now," Nora uttered while the effects of gravity began kicking in. She saw the same fear on the officer's eyes as she knew was on hers.

"Use your crystal, suspend us," an officer commanded and again Nora knew it was not possible. She did not have enough energy to properly slow down even her own fall and the ship plummeted downwards with a speed that made it look like the crew on the deck began floating even though they were all falling.

Even as she fell, Nora was not sure if she was able to even stop her own fall on the last moment. She closed her eyes as the pride of the high elven sky navy turned into a death trap crashing into a forest creating devastation.

Nora only opened her eyes to make sure she would time slowing down her fall right. At first, she ignored everybody else in the air with teary eyes and focused on just that, though when she saw a river nearby, she used what power she had to guide the winds to direct all she could towards it. At last moment, she cushioned her own fall into the river and closed her eyes hoping she was at least able to save someone, even if it was just herself.

** * **

Nora woke up coughing water on a muddy riverbed, she instinctively tried to escape the watery trap and moved towards the trees. Her specially made engineering uniform and silky high elf hair rejected the mud as she climbed out of it. Even though elves relied heavily on the magical lines to supply all kinds of inventions, some were simply better to function with less magical means. Not that Nora really cared while dragging her shaking body against a tree. Once settled down, she immediately checked that nothing was broken, even though as a high elf her body was able to recover from most things easily, it did not mean she was truly immortal.

"I'm alive... nothing too broken... no magic lines," Nora muttered to herself. She felt almost blind as she was not able to sense any magic around her and her focusing crystal felt like it was just a decoration.

"Things I should do... look for others..." Nora kept muttering, she knew what the protocols were in emergency situations but none of them had really counted for the magic lines disappearing and only one person having enough magic to survive the fall.

"We were over unclaimed feral lands... heh, I wonder if one of the goblins got home," Nora voiced and stood up to look around with her glazed and borderline dead purple eyes that were too shocked to cry. The forest was a bit dense but not too hard to travel in, at least along the river.

"Okay, I'm alive so let's keep it that way," Nora declared and took a few steps. As nothing pained too much, she kept going. She knew there were no patrols in the forests and her best hope for rescue was to find a hunter trading post downstream at the coast. Especially since she was unable to sense any lines that would let a magic-tech airship operate with any engine she knew about.

It took only a few minutes until Nora spotted tracks on the ground, a group of something had gone to take a drink from the river. They had not used shoes so it probably had not been anybody too civilized, so Nora kept going with a bit more stealth even though with her white uniform, it would be almost certain she was going to be spotted first in the green forest by the natives.

"Thank the gods some of you survived..." Nora voiced the second she spotted several brutish goblin heads among the bushes. Though it only took her a few more seconds to realize, she had never seen any of them before.

"I was just going this way, you just looked like someone I knew," Nora stuttered while she saw spears in the green muscular hands. These goblins looked even bulgier than the ones who had been on the airship.

"I'm guessing you guys are a wild feral goblin tribe, I'm getting really well along with some of you," Nora uttered in a bit of a panic as the goblins leered at her with feral intent that did not look that sexual with their spears pointing at her.

"No need to use those spears, I can be really friendly with goblins," Nora voiced while slowly backing towards the river. The green males were spreading to circle her on the sides and without magic, Nora had zero confidence in even being able to escape.

"No really, I can make you better spears, ones that sparkle," Nora offered but the goblins did not react to her words even when she kept swapping languages she knew on the fly. "I guess, you do not understand a word I say."

"How about this, all goblins love sex, right?" Nora asked while quickly releasing the binds on her uniform pants that connected it to her jacket. She had not worn anything under to really feel rubbing through the fabric, so her green pubes and puffed vulva came immediately to view. It made the look in the yellow goblin eyes change a bit but they still kept their spears up.

"See, you guys can have some fun times with me, you understand this right?" Nora voiced and dropped her pants a bit more and tilted her hip to the short goblins. Then her fingers slid to spread her vulva while her palm covered her green pubes.

"Look just how wet my tight high elf pussy has gotten by being surrounded by you guys," Nora panted as she was unable to hide the fact that despite being a bit afraid, her body was getting excited for the chance of being dominated by feral goblins who did not even understand her.

"Yeah, use your cocks, not your spears," Nora instructed while the first goblin cocks grew out of their tribal loincloths that were barely enough to hide them even in a deflated state. When the first goblin dropped his spear and lunged at Nora, the rest followed.

Multiple goblins jumped to grab from Nora's jacket and dragged her down to her back while others pulled her pants away. Like at the moment they had fully realized they were dealing with a female, their objectives had fully changed.

"So eager... have you guys been without a woman for a long time or something?" Nora uttered as even her shoes were pulled out along with her pants. Then her firm and flexible high elf legs were spread apart in the air while many grips held her hands and torso down.

The first goblin that got between Nora's legs, splatted his long slimy tongue against her vulva and slid it in like it was something that was needed to do before sex. It was not Nora's first tome being sucked by a goblin but the tribal green male was definitely being more forceful with it than the ones Nora was used to.

"Oh gods, you are hungry," Nora panted as the goblin was even sucking on her green pubes without any issues while his tongue pulsed inside of her. The pressuring oral was forcing Nora's body to react to it by making her elastic high elf pussy swell.

"You lick like the guys I used to know..." Nora kept panting with some sudden tears as her legs and toes were also getting their attention from the tongues. Both of her bare legs were spread to different directions like to give the most amount of goblins some room at them.

One of the goblins grabbed Nora's breast through her protective engineering jacket, it might have stopped him from sinking his fingers to it but she definitely felt it. While she focused on it for a moment, the goblin between her legs took out his tongue and only a moment later pressed his tip against her vulva.

"Aaaghi aaghg gahg," Nora let out a set of feral moans as her elastic high elf flesh was spread wide open with a single thrust. Even if her highly soaked pussy was able to take it to the end, it took a few more moments for her mind to adjust to the pulsing stimulus radiating through her body. Not to mention the goblin did not stop after the first thrust, as Nora's walls wrapped around his length with convulsions, he kept slamming his notable length into the warm tight hole that was driving him to frenzy.

"Ooohj cooock," Nora slurred, even after every strike stopped blanking her mind. The goblin's gaping mouth drooled on her engineering jacket as it used her to satisfy his carnal urge. Though even as Nora was battered by the pulses from her core, the slimy tongues tracing along her legs were adding to the constant stimulus and her toes and pointy ears began to twitch.

The motion of Nora's ears, attracted one of the goblins and he leaned down to suck on one of them. His tongue circled around the ear in his mouth and even the green silky hair did not slow him down.

"Total... totally fucked," Nora panted as all the sensations blurred into a constant mind-numbing pressure. It did not force moans from her lips but it did make her body completely give in to be used by the strong green males however they wanted. No matter what they did, it just added to the overwhelming ecstasy that was making Nora drool with a glazed grin.

Nora barely noticed when the goblin began pumping raw seed into her womb, it was just one drop in her burning body. Though when he pulled out, Nora felt hot liquid dripping out of her. She had only seconds to focus on it before another goblin rammed his cock into her surrendered pussy without mercy.

"Hey... you, cum... on my forehead," Nora pleaded as she noticed a cock that was being stroked next to her head.

"You can rub it on my face as long as you cum on my forehead," Nora kept pleading in a borderline delirious state while trying to reach the cock with her gaping lips. She was smiling with almost full lack of focus in her purple eyes while hot goblin cum was stirred in her womb.

The goblin who had been jerking his cock next to Nora's head, responded to her smile and aimed his cock into her mouth.

"Not my mouth, cum on my forehead," Nora uttered while the goblin tried to push his tip against her lips. Though as he did not relent, she let the tip through as it was easier to get the seed from her mouth to the crystal than from her womb, especially with the line of goblins that her nethers were collecting.

Nora tried to block her throat and sucked the tip while it brushed the underside of her tongue. She wanted him to cum in her mouth so she could spit it out and use her hand to transport it to her forehead. Only a few goblins were holding Nora's left hand, so she slowly moved it closer towards her torso on the ground. The goblins barely noticed it as they were too focused on staring at her.

The moment Nora felt raw goblin seed pour against her tongue, she did her best to not let it drip into her throat. With the volume that was coming out, it was impossible but it also meant some would stay in her mouth and drip down her cheeks.

Nora used all her strength to pull her left hand free and tilted her face to take the tip out of her mouth. In the next moment, she spat watery seed on her palm and slammed it at her forehead. She kept repeating it and making sure no cum was wasted on her chin while some of the confused goblins stared at her magic focusing crystal glow faint green.

"It's working..." Nora panted while yet another goblin climaxed into her womb. He did not stop moving his hips even though his eyes aimed at Nora'd head. Despite seeing her rub cum on the glowing crystal on her forehead, he was still fully dedicated to releasing his seed into her womb.

After the goblins recovered a bit from seeing the strange light, some of them leaned down and began licking Nora's face or silky hair.

"And now you are trying to kiss me, why can't you just cum on my face," Nora panted while goblin tongues tried to push into her mouth. As she saw no point trying to resist, she let them come and began a long deep kiss with two goblin tongues at the same time.

As yet another load of sticky goblin cum was pumped into Nora's already overflowing high elf womb, her mouth was freed to gag out the tick goblin saliva she had not managed to entirely swallow.

"You taste so raw, so pure, my body loves you guys," Nora voiced with a wide drooling smile. Having her cum-filled pussy thrust no longer made her moan and but filled her with a warmness that made her want to confess her love.

At some point, one of the goblins managed to push their cock under Nora's sleeve and began fucking the tight space between the elastic fabric and her skin. The same thing soon happened around her hip at multiple points. To the goblins, her advanced engineering jacket turned only to a thing that provided their cock more places to release their cum. Especially as the fabric pushed the seed out, the tight underside was clean for the next cocks in seconds while the seed dripped to the ground or on Nora's exposed skin.

"So... much... happy cock-juice, we are becoming so close, I feel how you love me," Nora slurred while rolling tongues with one of the goblins. By now, both of her twitching ears were being sucked by and everywhere she tilted her eyes, she only saw green skin.

Every time Nora spotted one of the feral smiles, her own smile grew wider. There was nothing but pure bliss and love for the feral creatures in Nora's mind.

"I'm making you so happy, you are making me so happy," Nora uttered. "Thank you, thank you for making me feel better."

Just when Nora was about to close her mouth from her latest confession, a fresh goblin cock was thrust down her throat. She eagerly welcomed it with a strong suck even as it fucked her head against the ground. There was no mercy in the thrusts and Nora's eyes glazed a bit as her smiling mouth was filled with raw goblin meat. At that moment there was nothing she wanted more than to be endlessly fed with hot sticky seed.

kngelol
kngelol
668 Followers