Nora the Cumstained Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If it's just one guy at a time," Nora stuttered with a short giggle that stopped the moment she realized she said it out loud. Though despite shock spreading on her face her words were only responded with approving grunting.

"I see you are already thinking ahead, after tonight, I'm sure you will be able to pick your mating partners freely among the best warriors of the tribe," Umrik declared and it was followed by even more approving grunting.

"Pick? You mean you guys are not going to do that... and this and put them all in?" Nora stuttered with heavy blushing.

"Come here and show us all your intent," Umrik boomed and tapped his large muscular thigh. Nora stood up and walked to sit on his sturdy leg with her bare behind. As the orc only wore a loincloth, it was skin on skin contact from the start. His veined brick cock was visibly growing from the sparse cloth hastened by seeing and feeling Nora so close.

"Having such a well-behaved elven shaman will be a great boon to us," Umrik kept talking but Nora's entire focus went to stare at his growing cock. It would be the biggest thing she had ever tried to take inside of her and without thinking she reached her hand to grab the tip.

"Aren't you eager to mate, so today we shall all learn if the stories of elves being able to mate with any male are true," Umrik declared with an amused tone. He released his loincloth and his cock sprang fully free.

"I would offer to lick you to be ready but my leg tells me there is no need for that," Umrik voiced and gave a playful tap on Nora's back. The heat from being stared by some many was making her reach temperatures Nora was not aware were possible. Part of her wished they had just blindfolded her and taken turns silently. Though as she did not really want to suggest that, she stood up again only to climb to crouch on Umrik's sturdy orc legs that were like stools to her.

There were some cheers and shouts but Nora did not hear them from the strong throbbing sensation that she used to get when standing in public for too long. So once she aimed the orc tip at her vulva, she simply sat down and let it slide to give her something else to focus on than the stares.

Nora's swollen wet walls easily stretched to match the cock's width but as it slid in, it pressured into her inner gate and made it push her womb. A visible bulge grew onto her lower stomach even through her almost skin-tight engineering jacket and by the time she sat all the way down, her legs were visibly trembling along with her pointy ears.

"I don't think I can get up anymore," Nora stuttered with ragged breathing. There was a manic grin on her lips while she stared into the crowd with glazed eyes. Oddly enough, she no longer felt their stares as strongly as before as her core pulsed with the shape of the orc cock in increasing frequency.

"No need to try that hard, you have already proved more than enough," Umrik voiced and grabbed from both of Nora's thighs to lift them up. Her back leaned against his chest while his hands became the only thing preventing gravity starting to twist the cock inside of Nora if her hip would start sliding down from Umrik's lap. With the way he spread her legs, it was a possibility.

"As you can see, no elf with their pride intact would ever so eagerly be pierced by orcish manhood," Umrik announced with an echo of grunting cheers. Even if Nora had managed to take the flesh-brick into her with relative ease, all the sensations that had numbed with the quick insertion were slowly burning their way into her mind. So she let her body completely relax in the grip besides her convulsing pussy that she was unable to control in its current state.

"Fill her womb, fill her," the observes began grunting, It reminded Nora that her ordeal was far from over and she let her head hang forward to look at the cock stretching and swelling her opening.

"You demand I will deliver, as per my right of first mating, I will fill our new tribal member with my potent seed," Umrik commented as he shifted Nora's legs to a position that would make it easier for him to lift her up and down. "Such smooth skin with great flexibility."

"Thank you," Nora slurred without thinking.

"Such politeness must be rewarded," Umrik stated and began lifting Nora up from her legs. The crowd keenly stared as her vulva dragging along the cock leaving it visibly glistening wet. There even were a few drops of a transparent liquid that dripped down on the stone throne.

Once he started, Umrik did not stop, he kept lifting Nora half-way his length only to let gravity slide her back with minimal support. The constant pressuring sensation made Nora's lips gape wide as she gasped for air.

"Aaag... aaah... aagh, so much... fat cock.... aagah," Nora moaned and panted almost uncontrollably as the audience stared at her with even more lustful awe than before. Her adaptive high elf pussy was forced to constantly convulse as it desperately tried to keep matching the levels of penetration by the mighty orc flesh-spear.

"I wonder if this means you will only be able to satisfy orc cocks from now on or if elves truly take any mate like this," Umrik voiced while speeding up. As Nora's hole was not resisting, he saw no reason to hold back.

"Orc... cock... cock," was the only reply Nora was able to give, for the keen-eyed audience it was easy to notice how her spread opening was made to twitch by her clit as transparent juices kept dripping down to the stone below.

"The elf is leaking fuck-juice on the throne," a crude comment boomed.

"Yeah, even proud elf hole is forced to leak by our great chief," another boomed.

"Nora is our shaman now, Cumstained her name, it is her destiny to walk that path," yet another shouted and many approving grunts followed.

Nora kept giving the audience a warm drooling smile as her walls formed to fit the orc cock perfectly. She temporarily swelled into a warm squeezing hole meant to milk just his manhood.

"If elves can carry strong orcs, may you bear many of them," Umrik announce and Nora only understood what that meant a moment later when a hot burning mass battered her inner gate. As Umrik slowly lowered Nora down with small pumps, her elastic walls forced the seed through into her womb as there was no other way for it.

"Orc cum... cock cum orc," Nora slurred while holding her stomach. The sheer volume of the sticky seed pushing inside of her was making her belly inflate. Nora gasped for air and opened the mechanism of her jacket from her neck to her stomach. She showed everybody how her bulged stomach was being filled even more and how her perky breasts had highly erect nipples.

"Be sure to treat Nora like any other female of our tribe. If you can impress her enough, maybe she will choose one of you next," Umrik announced and lifted Nora to get her deflating cock free. Though barely any seed came out even as her high elven walls gaped open for several seconds before clamping shut with several convulsions. The small bloat on her usually firm athletic stomach made it clear for everybody where most of the orc-load had gone.

Umrik carefully placed Nora down next to the throne like he was trying to avoid too much leaking on him. After that, Nora had trouble remembering what happened during the feast as she spent most of it laying against the throne with a glazed grin. Though she did recall some feeding her with meat and drink.

"Eeeh... so much cum... on my forehead... tasty cum on my forehead," Nora slurred as she felt the seed slowly dripping out of her. She used one of the mugs the orcs had given her to transport the cum from her pussy to be dripped on her forehead. The audience stared at it with a bit of confusion.

"Must be some shaman thing, Lankan does that with blood," one of the orcs grunted among the crowd around Nora.

"I think female shamans are better," another added. The horde just kept watching the show and giving comments as it would have been against the code to even suggest mating as long as the chief's seed was inside the female.

** * **

By the time the feast was over, Nora had gained back most of her sanity. She had also emptied her womb and closed her jacket to prevent it from disappearing like her pants. There was also a bucket of water nearby that she used to wash herself.

"You are a good mating partner even if you can't bear strong orcs," Umrik boomed next to Nora that was fiddling her pubes as her pussy was still throbbing in a swollen state.

"Thank you," came Nora's almost automated reply while she tried to process the orc's words.

"Follow, I will let you pick a gift from my hoard as you serve me directly as a shaman," Umrik boomed and Nora scrambled on her feet that had barely recovered from the previous ordeal.

Umrik led Nora down sturdy wood stairs and into a cave under the longhouse. There had not been any door let alone a suitable place for it before a cavern filled with chests and all kinds of trinkets.

"Pick wisely, I will only let you have another if you serve my well," Umrik instructed while Nora looked around.

"That large golden ring," Nora uttered as she recognized a magic-tech focusing tool among the trinkets. It was not the only one but it was one that she could lock on her neck so she would not lose it, like what had happened to her pants or shoes.

"That useless ring? It is your choice but don't regret it," Umrik mused while giving a look to some magic-forged stainless steel weapons that did not seem to mind the damp cave that much.

Nora opened the mechanism of the collar so that she was able to place it on her neck.

"It can do that?" Umrik exclaimed.

"You promised to give me this," Nora muttered.

"Of course, I was simply not aware. It would seem you know many things even Lankan does not," Umrik mused with a grin.

After that, Nora was escorted to a nearby hut with only a rough fur bed. Umrik had mentioned that they could talk later about the things she would need.

"Odd... it refuses to focus... it cannot connect to the magic lines... I guess they really are gone," Nora muttered after being left alone into her hut.

"Ohh well... these guys did not seem that bad," Nora muttered while falling asleep into her new bed despite the only doorway to the village filled with all kinds of monster cocks was only blocked with a fabric curtain.

After the long day, Nora slept even with the golden collar on without noticing.

** * **

"Can you guys... put one more in..." Nora muttered in her sleep moments before waking up. The fur-bed had been surprisingly comfortable to her body that had survived all kinds of things in only one day.

As Nora opened her eyes, she saw several goblins staring at her from the distance. Some of them were piling up all kinds of basic tools and things on tables that had appeared in the relatively sizable hut while Nora slept.

"I see you woke up, good. Now we can talk about the things you need as chief told me to do," Lankan grunted with an intense stare. "I brought some things but if you need anything else, just tell me and I will see what I can do."

"Need? I guess having some chairs and a window would be nice," Nora muttered still half-asleep. She had not even noticed the large painted red orc next to the doorway with a green glowing staff.

"I mean the things you use for magic, tell me in great detail so I can see if I can provide them," Lankan clarified and stepped forward in imposing manner.

"Um well, I guess I use..." Nora muttered as she was not sure how the orcs would react having their seed being used to power magic.

"How about this, you tell one thing you use to do magic and I tell one thing?" Lankan suggested as Nora just kept rambling with filler words.

"I use the rough focusing crystals that can be found around and fill them with magic," Nora voiced as it was technically true.

"You would not happen to pour your blood on them?" Lankan asked.

"No... no," Nora uttered.

"I happen to have a few of the stones. I can give you some if you pour your blood on them," Lankan offered while taking a few green focusing stoned from his pouch.

"Blood is not that potent... and the magic in my body would not transfer through blood," Nora explained as she really did not even want to consider it.

"Then what do you use?" Lankan asked with renewed interest.

"Do your tribe have any traditions about male seed being holy or untouchable?" Nora asked while moving to a proper kneeling position.

"So that was what you were doing at the party and here I thought you were just trying to gain favour," Lankan mused.

"Any chance that could just be between us," Nora muttered while trying to remember if she did anything else weird than pour seed on her face the whole evening.

"Naturally, just fill my stones with your magic and you can consider my lips to be sealed," Lankan suggested.

"I guess we can use that bucket to optimize the magic absorption," Nora replied while looking around.

Lankan waved his staff and one of the goblins took the bucket and carried it next to Nora.

"You control them?" Nora asked. She felt a small magic line connect the feral goblin to the staff for a moment.

"In a matter of speaking, as they are unable to speak the common. I send them visions to tell them what they should do to be rewarded," Lankan explained in a boasting tone.

"Optical images into the eye lenses... that is clever," Nora pondered while almost automatically trying to figure how to replicate the simple but innovative technique.

"Since you got that much out of it, you should now show me how to gain magic from my seed," Lankan voiced a bit annoyed.

"Right, just give me the stones so I can attune them," Nora instructed and took a handful of stones from the orc to lift them on her forehead.

"Attune?" Lankan grunted.

"The thing you did to make the stones harvest magic from your blood," Nora voiced while trying to focus on attuning the stones. Lankan looked at her a bit puzzled like the only thing he had done to the stones was pour his blood on them.

Once ready, Nora dropped the stones at the bottom of the barrel. Her eyes wandered to the erect red cock that had slipped out of its loincloth. Lankan noticed this and undid his cloth to free his large veined manhood.

"So now anybody can fill them with magic or do you need to release it?" Lankan asked.

"Once attuned, these stones keep harvesting the magic to max capacity when drained," Nora explained.

"Right," Lankan grunted and knelt down to aim his cock into the barrel while slowly jerking it. Nora observed it for a moment while her hands slid down her suddenly throbbing nethers. Just looking at the red bulgy rod being caressed was making her heat up and Lankan staring at her was not helping.

"I could... I could do it for you if you want," Nora stuttered. Lankan gave her a tilted grin and moved his grip to the base of his shaft to only aim his length.

"What is a few favours between shamans of the same tribe," Lankan voiced like it was a saying.

"Right," Nora replied and moved to kneel next to the barrel. Her hands reached to hold Lankan's tip with a quick lick of her lips. She fully surrounded the rod with her fingers while leaning in to kiss the tip. Her tongue eagerly rubbed the raw tasting meat while she milked Lankan's manhood with steady forth and back moves of her grip.

As Nora kept sucking the tip, she was slowly taking it deeper into her mouth. Before she even noticed, she was sliding it in and out of her throat to make her elastic high elf pipe stretch to bulge her. The sensation was almost intoxicating to her and she almost lost her sense of time breathing around the raw orc cock.

"I'm going to cum," Lankan grunted and Nora only managed to take the rod out of her throat and aim into the barrel only after the first shot went straight into her stomach. Though the large orc balls had enough left for Nora to milk the bottom of the barrel full while she licked her lips from the spilt cum.

Nora trailed her finger along Lankan's semen pipe until nothing came out. She even gave his tip a quick suck to make sure his deflating cock had nothing else to give.

"Now what?" Lankan asked and gave an intense look at Nora.

"We take the crystals from the bucket... I can do that if you want," Nora voiced.

"Go ahead," Lankan grunted and Nora reached into the bucket and trailed her finger in the cum until it hit one of the stones. Then she lifted it up and after a moment of hesitation, put it in her mouth and licked it clean along with her fingers.

"Here," Nora offered the high elf saliva soaked stone to Lankan. He took it and wiped it into the fur bed before giving it a closer look.

"I sense a great deal of magic in it," Lankan voiced while inspecting the softly glowing stone. "But not as much as on the stone on your forehead."

"They are not exactly the same, " Nora said while picking one more stone from the cum bucket and feeding the magic from it to her own crystal. Then she dropped it back into the bucket as the abundant orc seed would still have more than enough life energy left to charge it up again.

"So you use other stones to transfer magic to one stone, how can it store so much?" Lankan asked while giving a quick look at his big gem decorated staff that was made with strange dried glue-like substance to tie the crystals together.

"Well, there are ways to refine the crystals to increase their capacity and output," Nora replied while she kept absorbing what magic she could get from the crystals before dropping them back into the bucket. As she did not bother licking them, some of the cum began dripping down her face.

"Then can you attune my staff to absorb magic from my seed instead of my blood?" Lankan asked.

"Could I... could you trade that to doing me a staff like that but shorter?" Nora hesitantly asked. There had been an image of her stuffing the staff into her cum filled pussy for a moment.

"Sure, it should not take that long to make one for you, what length would you like it?" Lankan voiced.

"Around the size of my straight hand with the... surround of an orc cock," Nora muttered.

"So it is to... harvest the magic while the seed drips out of you, that is clever," Lankan mused.

"Though before that, we should visit the chief. He wanted me to bring you to talk about what you can do to the tribe once you woke up," Lankan voiced and stood up while putting his loincloth back on.

"Right, should I know something before I go?" Nora asked like she used to do when officers came to fetch her to meet the captain back at the airship.

"Just follow me, I will put a good word for you as long as our relationship continues like this," Lankan replied and Nora hurried after him.

** * **

Umrik met Nora while sitting on his stone throne. She and Lankan were seated on the furs at the end of the long table under the throne.

"So Nora the Cumstained, as a shaman of our tribe. We expect you to provide us with a service of the magical kind. What can you offer us?" Umrik voiced, besides him and Lankan, the relatively large hall only had a few minotaur guards with heavy wooden clubs decorated with magic focusing stones.

"I guess I can help Lankan fill crystals with magic," Nora stuttered.

"Indeed you can but I'm sure you can do some other things too," Lankan voiced.

"Doing basic magic-tech constructs mostly from normal stones should be doable and I think I can do some powered tools by using the rough focusing crystals as power supply," Nora pondered.

"Can you refine stronger focusing crystals, like the one on your forehead?" Lankan asked.

"In theory yes... but the machines that did it used a lot of magic that I don't think really exists anymore but making the rough crystals a bit better at storing magic should be doable," Nora said while thinking out loud.