Nora the Cumstained Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** * **

"All done?" Nora panted while laying on the ground. Her stomach was bloating through the jacket enough to look pregnant and the goblins were now keeping a bit more distance to her even though some were still licking her toes.

Nora tried to sit up and she felt pressure mount into her pussy from her womb. Her elastic high elf walls had completely closed to keep most of the remaining seed inside of her. There was a small leak but it definitely would take hours for her to empty naturally.

"You like me... you like me so much," Nora panted. Some of the goblins with feral grins helped her to sit straight while she held her stomach. Though they used the opportunity to lick her neck and rub their deflated cocks into her back.

"You guys... sure kept loving my pussy, I still feel it pulse," Nora voiced while touching her clit that was peeking through her usually tight vulva. Her pubic mound was highly swollen and her silky pubes were soaked with goblin saliva.

"Also did you wash me? I feel oddly clean," Nora added while tracing her smooth skin. Though just how her neck was being licked, it was clear that there had been only one kind of washing happening to her.

Suddenly one of the goblins came to Nora and held a rough green stone in his hands.

"For me? You should not have... wait is this a focusing crystal," Nora uttered and made sure the one on her forehead was still there, they were not easy to remove but panic filled her for a moment. Though the small rock given to her was unpolished and clearly not hers at a closer look.

"I wonder," Nora muttered and made the new crystal touch the one on her forehead. Then she attuned it with the magic that would be extracted from cum while trying to ignore the eager goblin tongue on her neck. Once done, Nora pushed the crystal into her pussy.

Nora's fingers trailed along her inflated stomach through her jacket before she pressed her stomach with force and felt the seed spurt down her pussy. The sensation of having her walls painted from the inside with hot liquid created a grin on her lips. It also pushed the rock out but it came out glowing with faint green.

"Success..." Nora declared and held the shining rock in the air. The goblin swiftly grabbed it and stared it. Then he went to show it to the others of his kind.

"Um, could I have that back? Or maybe you have more?" Nora uttered while the horde of goblins began playing with the shining rock.

"Ooh well, you gave me so much that I can't be too greedy," Nora breathed and pushed up to knees. Then she held one hand under her pussy while pushing her stomach with the other. She created a small stream that would let her splat the cum on her forehead with as little waste as possible and rub it well into the crystal.

Though Nora had barely started emptying her womb, when several goblins began digging out rough focusing crystals from their pouches. It almost looked like they had those pouches only to carry them.

"So many... what do you want me to do with all of them," Nora uttered while more then her hands fit were poured on her palms. The goblins meticulously picked the ones that fell and kept placing them back into her hands even though they were clearly not fitting on the pile.

"Right, I guess I can try but you guys better let me keep a few so I can recharge my own crystal a bit, it's still almost empty," Nora muttered while she let some of the stones fall so that she had a manageable amount in her hands that she lifted to her forehead. She radiated the energy from one stone to another until all of them were tuned just the right way. Then she placed the pile against her pussy and pressed her bulged stomach with her elbows.

"You still look so happy," Nora voiced while watching the goblins stare at her drip their seed out of her womb.

The goblins pulled stones from Nora's hands as they began to glow. She quickly let some drop and placed the rest on her forehead. She absorbed the unprotected free magic and put the dimmed stones back under her pussy. She kept doing it for a while and emptied her womb from seed while the goblins stared at her giving quick licks to her body. She constantly lost some of the stones but by the time nothing more dripped out of her, she had enough energy stored to at least do some magic if she needed to.

"So much came out," Nora voiced and let the crystals fall down. In the thick cum on the ground was enough magic to make them glow a bit and the goblins rushed to pick them up while Nora backed away.

Nora closed her eyes for a moment and let the magical energy invigorate her body. Though she was interrupted as the goblins began pulling from her arms. They clearly wanted her to go somewhere.

"Um, where did you take my pants? Or shoes?" Nora asked while standing up. "Did you put them in your pouches or?"

"I guess it would be rude if I checked them," Nora pondered while she was dragged from her hand while her bare legs were being licked. "Well it's not that bad, my soles are pretty elastic after all."

The goblins kept dragging Nora for a moment until they met another group of goblins that were carrying some dead animal. They seemed to be part of the same goblin group to Nora who was just awkwardly standing there while having her smooth legs groped.

Suddenly one of the green males splatted his face on Nora's crotch and began spreading her knees apart. He pushed his tongue in her pussy while she lowered down due to having her knees bent.

"You are fucking me so well with your tongue," Nora panted as the long and slimy goblin tongue penetrated her enough to reach her end without stretching her walls deeper. The entire organ was used like a hungry drill with the only purpose of making Nora even wetter than before.

As suddenly as the goblin had started, he retreated and began rubbing his deflated cock while staring at his thick saliva dripping down Nora's thighs.

"I guess we are taking a break," Nora pondered as the goblins piled sticks and other burnable things to a small clearing between trees. They dragged the animal next to it and sliced it up on large stones.

"You want me to sit?" Nora asked as suddenly the goblins pulled down from her hands. She knelt down but then a goblin rushed her from behind and rubbed his cock against Nora's saliva soaked pussy.

"I guess the new guys want some fun too, I don't really mind. I think my pussy is used to it by now," Nora voiced while going to all-fours. The goblin behind her managed to almost immediately penetrated her and slapped his strong hips into her. Nora had been right about her elastic high elf pussy now fully remembering the shape of the goblin cock and it easily adjusted to his length.

"So passionate, I did not think I could love goblins any more than I did..." Nora voiced but she suddenly stopped as tears filled here eys again.

"Being with you guys is almost making me forget about them... but I should not do that. I loved their cocks as much as I do yours," Nora gawked as she began swaying her hip to the goblin.

The new goblins took turns on Nora while the rest cooked meat, though she was not really sure everybody was one of the new ones. Almost like any goblin who managed to regain their erection lined up behind her.

To Nora's surprise, the first piece of cooked meat on a stick was brought to her. She carefully tasted it with her lips and it was way better than any magically preserved meat she had eaten on the ship.

"This is so good," Nora exclaimed awkwardly and took a big bite of the meat while being fucked from behind with strong thrusts. Once she was done with her first piece, a goblin brought her a wooden cup of water that she drank down with speed. After that, she drank down several more bowls and ate more pieces of meat than any individual goblin around her.

"Goblin meat sure is tasty, I never could have guessed you guys were this good cooks, you even use some nice seasoning," Nora talked while licking her lips. By the time Nora was done eating, the goblins were also done pumping her with seed.

"Heh, you guys sure are hungry like the ones I know... knew... They liked meat too," Nora began sobbing in the middle of talking. "Not that I could have done anything... asking the captain for crystals to alter them to absorb life magic from cum would have been futile."

A goblin tongue licking away Nora's tears helped her collect herself a bit. She turned around and began smacking her forehead to the ground where some of the semen had spilt. It was not that effective but she managed to collect some of it. Though she was interrupted by being pulled from her hands again.

"I guess we are going again," Nora muttered while feeling her stomach. It was not bloated but there definitely was some seed inside of her. As they walked, she kept shovelling the sparse cum on her forehead that dripped out of her.

** * **

Nora was surprised when the goblins brought her to a large wooden gate at the bottom of a hill filled with all sizes of huts. Though the fact the gate was guarded by two brutish red orcs made her want to run away. They were notorious for being barbaric brutes that killed most things they got their hands to.

"Heh, just look what the garbage collectors brought," one of the orcs grunted with the common tongue the lesser races of the high elven empire used. Nora somewhat understood it but she had not been focused enough to really register all of the words.

"She pretty, not just a human. I think," the other orc grunted back. They moved to tower closer over Nora. The goblins seemingly retreated behind her as she did not think of keeping the same distance from the orcs as them.

"Hey, I was just having some fun with the guys," Nora stuttered in common tongue while the red muscular males stared down at her. Their rigid cocks were already growing out of their loincloths.

"Having fun?" the first orc asked and leaned in with a bulge of his firm muscles. Nora felt his strong hot breath on her face.

"Yeah, I like having fun with guys if you want... you can cum on my forehead or something," Nora kept stuttering. As she was used to living in the engine room with the goblins, she was not that good at dealing with people taller than her even if they weren't brutish red orcs.

"Hear that? She wants us to cum on her face," the first orc grunted and made his large sturdy spear lean on the gate while digging out his cock. The other followed suit and Nora knelt down to have the two revealed orc cocks to really tower over her. Though they were soon pointed down and the tips rubbed on her face while the orcs jerked themselves.

"She smiling," the second orc commented and pushed Nora's nose with his tip. Just looking up the two cocks was making an awkward gaping grin spread on her lips.

"See, I like having fun, we can be friends right?" Nora uttered while giving a quick lick at one of the cocks that looked almost too big for her mouth. She knew she was able to take it down her throat with relative ease but getting the cum to her forehead would have become more difficult. So as the orcs seemed satisfied just by rubbing her face with their tips she just kept smiling.

"Truly strange human," the first orc commented. He trailed his cock to give a poke at Nora's pointy ear.

"Yeah, asked to be used," the second added. Nora was not sure if she should correct them, high elves really were not that popular with the lesser races, especially among orcs.

"There is nothing strange wanting to get along with owners of such nice looking cocks," Nora voiced and grabbed from both of the orc tips to aim them at her forehead like horns. She gave them a twisting rub and pressured them enough to speed up their climax.

"She calling my cock nice, truly strange," the first orc commented.

"She making me cum," the second orc grunted, a moment later a blast of hot sticky orc seed began pouring down Nora's face. She closed her eyes as the strong raw smell made her clit twitch.

"So much... so much," Nora panted while her crystal glowed as it absorbed life energy from the seed. The orcs stared at it and soon after the second cock climaxed to send another fresh wave of seed into Nora's hair and face. As both of the orcs had large balls, it took a while for them to empty entirely on her. By the time it was over, Nora's face was completely covered and her staining resistant jacked had made the seed either drip to the ground or down her legs.

"You came on my forehead like I asked, you came so much," Nora kept panting without opening her eyes. Though her tongue did its best to lick as much of the sticky seed into her mouth as possible.

"Chief, that's the source of the strange magic," came a rough shout from the distance and the two red orcs stepped away. For a moment they too looked almost as puzzled at the approaching group as Nora, though they soon grabbed their spears and bowed their heads.

Nora had trouble looking at the group of orcs and minotaurs approaching through the cum leaking down her face so she quickly wiped her eyes clean with her sleeve that dripped the cum to the ground.

"Stay still," came a stern command as spear and axe-wielding minotaurs and orcs crowded to surround Nora.

"I'm Chieftain Umrik of Gray Club Tribe, identify yourself," a large grey orc boomed. He had some fancy jewellery on him but looked as intimidating as the rest.

"Nora," she uttered with a tremble.

"Are you some kind of elf exile? Degrading yourself to gain protection?" Umrik boomed. The surrounding orcs and minotaurs were doing short grunts like to laugh.

"Eeh, I guess... but I would not... really put it... like that," Nora stuttered.

"So you are not willing to serve me for protection?" Umrik boomed again.

"Serve... I guess... I'm not really..." Nora kept stuttering. The chief was going straight to a point and not giving Nora time to think.

"Stop guessing and answer me before I run out of patience," Umrik flared hard enough to make even some of the minotaurs twitch.

"I will serve, I will serve," Nora uttered while giving a set of forehead bows to the ground without thinking.

"Good, using an elf just as a hole slave would have been a waste," Umrik mused with a completely changed tone. "And you seem to have lost all of your elven pride, I don't know what broke you but as long as you serve me well. I shall give you an opportunity to find pride in my free tribe."

"Lost?" Nora stuttered. She managed to process what was said to her but she was not sure how to reply.

"Chief, I sense same magic in her and with the goblins over there," a red orc with painted skin voiced. He had a strange sturdy staff that was filled with rough magic focusing stones, though none of them had that much magic in them individually. And even as a whole, Nora had managed to mass more into her high-class magic-tech engineer crystal from cum than the staff had.

"Explain why you gave magic to the goblins," Umrik boomed.

"They liked when I made the focus crystals glow, there is not enough magic in them to even set a fire," Nora explained with a small stutter. More than one orc and minotaur around her had trouble keeping their cocks in their loincloths. Especially the brick-like minotaur cocks Nora had never seen before began tower like pillars out of the furs of their crotches.

"I will investigate them," the red-painted orc grunted with a hungry lick and went after the goblins.

"Since you already bowed to me and declared your servitude. I hereby name you, Nora the Cumstained, a shaman of the Gray Club Tribe," Umrik boomed and the crowd cheered.

"Huh?" escaped from Nora's lips as she registered her new name. As her face was mostly soaked with cum along her legs, it was not entirely incorrect but it would not have been her first pick.

"Just looking your precious face smiling with that cum is making me hard. I shall have you serve me in tonight's feast as you join our tribe in suitable breeding age," Umrik declared. "After that, you may choose your mate freely as is the custom."

"Thanks?" Nora voiced as Umrik stared at her like waiting for a reply.

"Escort our new shaman into the baths and keep your distance to her until I have claimed my right," Umrik declared and walked away.

"This way, Great Shaman Nora Cumstained," one of the minotaurs instructed and Nora was sure most of the weird grunts the males did were laughter. Not that she minded as all the hard peeking cocks made a smile tilt on her lips.

** * **

The natural hot spring was way better than Nora had expected. There had clearly been a lot of work to make it just right by moving stones and filling certain areas with sand. Though Nora got a bit annoyed as everybody kept their distance to her and did not even reply when she tried to talk to them.

Also, Nora bathed in her engineering jacket as she did not want to lose it. It was almost impossible to remove against her will and it did not really hinder the bath due to the material it was made with.

At some point, the red-painted orc came to Nora.

"I'm Lankan the Painted and the first shaman of the Gray Club Tribe. I greet Nora the Cumstained, the second shaman the Gray Club Tribe," the red orc boomed with a head bow.

"I greet you too... first shaman Lankan the painted," Nora replied. On top of Lankan using the common tongue, Nora was not entirely fluent with, he was using the words a bit strangely.

"The feast is ready, follow me," Lankan grunted and began walking away. Nora ran after him as the concept of towels did not seem to be a thing.

** * **

"A big fat orc cock in my tight high elf pussy," Nora silently voiced while her body was starting to burn just by thinking about the orc chief mating with her. She was sitting at the end of a long table below the stone throne of the chief. He had not yet arrived but all kinds of monstrous creatures were just staring at her along the table. Most were different coloured orcs but some she did not even recognize.

The fact Nora was sitting on a fur pillow without pants was not helping her focus. Any movement she did was trying to make her smile or giggle and she did not think that would be a wise action due to the sheer amount of large cocks in the hall that had trouble staying hidden in sparse loincloths.

By the time the chieftain Umrik came to sit on his throne, Nora's pussy was already swollen and soaked. Even if the horde had stared at her almost silently, she had definitely felt every single one of the stares even as her jacket gave her the illusion of being fully dressed while sitting.

"I greet you, my fellow tribesmen, today is a great day as a new shaman joins our number," Umrik boomed echoed by a low rough grunting that acted kind of like a cheer.

"Some think she only come to bring us ruin but they did not see her at the gate," Umrik kept talking as arousing trembles started to go through Nora's body from his low rough voice. "Even as one of the prideful elves, she came to our gate seeking refuge and begged to have two mighty red orcs cover her with cum in desperation to prove her intent."

Nora's mind kept going through all the possible end results as the speech was painting her in a light she did not think was that correct. Though she had never dared to interrupt any of the officers back at the airship and now it was a big muscular grey orc talking. Even if Nora liked to have fun with cocks, she did not think her relatively slender high elf body would survive being stuffed full of all kinds of cocks on the table like her mind now projected with vivid images. Especially just the images of several minotaurs trying to penetrate her at the same time made her toes tremble. Without realizing, it made a gaping smile spread on her lips.

"For one, I believe Nora the Cumstained will follow our customs and bring much to the tribe as long as we give her the chance," Umrik kept talking while Nora fell deeper into the gutters of her mind. "So to silence those voices, Nora, show your lack of elven pride and desperation by starting this feast by giving me the right of first mating."