Nora the Cumstained Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean a lot of magic that does not exist anymore?" Lankan suddenly insisted.

"I guess you were not able to sense them, there used to be these strong lines that concentrated magic by absorbing it from the nature that covered the entire planet," Nora voiced while looking down at Lankan's red muscular legs to avoid his intense stare.

"Magical consecration lines? The planet? How long ago? Where? Tell me a bit better what you mean by absorbing?" Lankan began insisting with his questions.

"I see you have many things to talk about but let's focus on what Nora can do to our Tribe. It is already clear there are other things she is able to do that than squeeze blood from her thin body to shining stones," Umrik mused.

"It would seem even my sacrifice on that matter is no longer needed, Nora has taught me a new way to fill the crystals with magic," Lankan voiced and Nora looked him with a small tremble like she had been betrayed.

"Blood is not the only thing that can supply magic, the strong seed of our tribe is even more powerful if harnessed right," Lankan declared.

"Really? That truly would explain things, like the time we first met," Umrik mused while grinning at Nora.

"You don't have any issues using the seed for magic?" Nora stuttered.

"Why would I? So much of it is going to waste on a daily basis even as we speak," Umrik voiced with a low orcish chuckle.

"Mitral, you have helped Lankan with your blood for a long time. What say you in helping Nora with her lack of seed?" Umrik asked one of the minotaur guards nearby.

"It is my honour to serve the tribe, I shall do as you command," the large brown-furred minotaur replied with a bow.

"That is settled then, when we are done here, escort Nora back to her hut and stay stationed around it. Be her guard and supply her any seed she requires," Umrik instructed. "As she is our shaman now, there might be threats that target her or the things in her hut."

"As you command, I will fulfil this task with honour," Mitral said with another bow of his horned head.

"Nora, as you can hear, he will serve you well. Treat him with honour and he will return the favour," Umrik said.

"Right, I'm happy to be working with you," Nora said with a short bow towards Mitral.

"The honour is mine, great shaman Nora the Cumstained," the minotaur replied with a deep bow.

"Lankan, supply Nora with the things she needs, it should provide you two a great opportunity to share knowledge," Umrik said.

"As you say, I have already agreed to provide a staff for Nora that is suitable for harvesting seed. If I'm no longer needed, I'm eager to go make it," Lankan replied.

"Well, I think we are done for the day, You may leave. But one thing, Nora, I have great faith in you, do not let me down," Umrik said.

"I will try my best," Nora awkwardly replied before leaving escorted by the large muscular minotaur.

** * **

By the time they reached Nora's hut, Mitral's pipe-cock had grown out of his crotch furs without him saying a word.

"I will guard your hut now, say if you need anything," Mitral announced and positioned to stand outside the hut and stared at anybody who approached. Nora went inside her empty hut for a moment but came soon out with the bucket that was filled with dry seed. She went to a nearby well and washed the bucket while pocketing the magic charged gems left in it.

On her way back to the hut Nora voiced to Mitral, "You can come inside if you want."

Mitral stepped inside and observed how Nora transferred the magic from the rough crystals before dropping them back to the bottom of the sturdy barrel. After that, there was literally nothing else for Nora to do in the hut than give quick glazes at the minotaur cock.

"I can jerk your seed to this bucket... if you want," Nora stuttered while examining the large pipe-rod that had grown into its full glory.

"If that is what you require," Mitral declared and walked to tower his cock overt the bucket while putting down his club. It was long enough to reach the other end and would definitely not hit the bucket despite being naturally horizontal.

Nora moved the bucket forward and took a steady grip from the cock's tip to pull it down. Even though she was able to surround it with her fingers like an orc cock, it was way harder to bend. So much so that she wondered if she could just hang the bucket from the tip.

"I guess I need to work a bit harder with this one if we can't to get anywhere," Nora voiced with a grin and stood up. Then she stepped over the cock and sat on its base.

"Say if this hurts you or anything," Nora uttered while feeling the hard rod resist bending down between her thighs. Even as she managed to aim the tip into the bucket, the pressure against her wet nethers was enough to make them throb.

"I gave my blood for the tribe with joy, I shall give my seed with the same devotion," Mitral replied with a strong strike at his chest. After that, he stood still like waiting for Nora to continue.

"Right... the seed from this long hard hot rod," Nora voiced while slowly sliding her hip along it. Her vulva was deeply kissing the minotaur meat and leaving a soaked trail after it.

As Mitral did not say anything, Nora fully focused on trying to figure out how to make the pipe-cock she had never touched before to climax. Besides using her hip, she trailed her fingers to the tip and gently rubbed it while trying to figure out how it worked.

"Still nothing coming out, am I doing something wrong?" Nora panted fifteen minutes later as she felt like her throbbing pussy was closer to a climax than the minotaur.

"It needs even pressure, just making it feel good is not enough," Mitral explained.

"You mean... you mean I need to take it inside?" Nora uttered while her eyes went along the length. Even as she was able to grip around it, its length was what she worried the most.

"I saw the great chieftain claim his first mating, you should be able to take enough to make me release," Mitral explained as he had suddenly become increasingly talkative.

"Right, just the tip. Stay still and I will squeeze the tip a bit with my pussy," Nora voiced while sliding up the shaft.

"I obey," Mitral grunted and he froze even more still than before.

Nora surrounded the tip with her hands and dripped her saliva into them to coat it. She rubbed the natural lube carefully up to the length she thought that would be easy for her and then stepped forward to point the shaft into her.

After pressing the round tip into her vulva. Nora rubbed it into her and swayed her hip until her elastic vulva spread to take it. Then she took steps back while biting her lower lip. Nora was able to tilt her flexible body into a perfect L-shape and before she even noticed, the cock had sunk almost halfway into her.

"So... so hard... I can't believe I did this," Nora panted while she opened the front of her jacket to feel her stomach. There was a clear bulge up to her navel and her high elf walls kept convulsing in an attempt to better adjust to the hard even stretching.

"You have a good tight mating pussy," Mitral grunted.

"If you can support me with your hands... you can thrust but please not deeper than this," Nora panted as she hanged her head and hands down to stare at her stomach.

Mitral took a grip from Nora's torso with both hands that gave a strong squeeze to her breasts. It made her gasp and drip drool to the floor. The next moment, Mitral dragged his length out only to slide it back in to the point it was coated in high elf pussy juice.

Nora stared with gaping lips as the large rod moved inside of her with increasing speed. Mitral might not have pushed more of his length into her but his battering ram-like tip forced her walls to spread and stretch at every thrust as they tried to close after it.

"So much... so much... hard cock," Nora uttered while dripping drool to the floor from the tip of her tongue. Her shaking legs were barely able to support her and she let her weight be kept up by the minotaur's grip and sturdy cock lodged inside of her.

"Deeper, aaaaghi, batter me, aaahhj, stretch me," Nora began panting and moaning as the pulsing pressure sensation assaulted her mind. The minotaur did as he was told and pushed Nora's durable high elven inner gate deeper. The bulge on her stomach grew longer after every strike as her body increasingly adapted to the intruding mass that lacked mercy.

"I love... aaagh gods, I love this... cock... this big... aaghhi big beautiful... coooock," Nora kept moaning while Mitral shaped her elastic walls fit almost his entire length. Though as Nora's walls squeezed on the minotaur rod from all sides, it was forced to cum. Just the first blast of seed hit Nora's inner gate with force but then the battering ram-tip pushed the seed through her inner gate with pressure.

"In the bucket... cum in the bucket," Nora slurred as her stomach inflated from the raw minotaur cum filling her womb. Though Mitral understood what she meant and forcefully dragged his cock out and it began almost immediately deflate. Even as most of the seed dripped past the bucket, there was more than enough raw white spunk to fill half of the bucket.

As Mitral released his grip to aim his cock, Nora stumbled forward and collapsed to the blank floor that was being ruined by cum. Even her elven pussy breathe air several times before closing to stop the escape of the seed. While Mitral jerked the rest of his load into the bucket, he keenly stared at the ass that was still presented to him.

"Did you... did you get some of it into the bucket?" Nora slurred while slowly flipping to her back. Her hand stroked her stomach that once again gave an impression she was in the begging stages of a pregnancy.

"The bucket is full, spilling on the floor," Mitral grunted. Nora looked up and indeed, the container was overflowing. So she got to her knees and slowly went back to the cock.

"Aim your big cock on my forehead," Nora voiced with a glazed grin. Mitral lifted his partly deflated rod and placed its tip on Nora's head. She grabbed it with her right and began rubbing it on her focusing crystal while watery seed dripped down her face.

"So full... so warm..." Nora panted as she rubbed her stomach. The seed that flowed on her lips, she licked the best she could while she focused on gaining as much magic as possible. Once the flow stopped, Nora gave a long cleaning kiss to Mitral's tip and smiled

"Thanks for the fun sex things we had... your seed is tasty," Nora voiced while she still had trouble focusing her eyes.

"I live to serve the tribe... and to guard the pretty shaman," Mitral voiced.

"Ooh, you better guard me well and I will keep having fun with your mighty cock," Nora voiced while licking her fingers.

"I will go guard now," Mitral boomed and took his club before marching to stand outside.

"What a mess... he had so much... doing it inside was a mistake, in more ways than one hi hi," Nora giggled as she closed her eyes.

"I guess I could use a bit of magic... after all, I'm barely at five percent capacity and these guys seem safe enough," Nora pondered. "And I don't think this can be cleaned normally."

Nora let the magic from her crystal flow and guided all the seed outside the bucket and her to flow through the wood and into the dirt below. Once done, she grabbed the bucket and carried it outside. There she sat on a stool and began using the rough crystals she had to harvest as much magic she was able to get. As the Minotaur stood between her and the crowd that nobody interrupted Nora even as she waved and smiled happily to those who came to look at her squeeze thick seed from her pussy to coat some green stones.

"Mitral, your seed is so potent with life, I can still get more magic from it. Can you release as much tomorrow?" Nora cheerfully voiced while still playing with the cum bucket.

"I gave you my entire load for the week," Mitral voiced.

"Aah right, having this much come out every day would be a bit absurd," Nora replied with a grin.

After filling herself with as much magic as possible, Nora washed herself at the well and went to lay in her fur bed think what she wanted to do. Before she had anything figured, the night had fallen and she was asleep.

** * **

Nora woke up sobbing in her fur bed, she had seen a hazy dream she barely remembered about the goblins back at the airship, so she did not really even know why she was crying. Though as she looked around she saw yellow glowing goblin eyes in one corner of her hut and a smile spread on her lips.

"I'm so glad one of you survived," Nora gawked before she realized it was just one of the feral goblins. He was holding his cock and responded with a wide grin to Nora's smile.

"Did you miss me? Come, give me a hug if you did," Nora voiced while motioning the muscular green male to approach. He let go of his rigid rod and took steps towards her.

"Great shaman, is something wrong?" Mitral's voice boomed through the wall.

"Nothing's wrong and stop scaring my visitor," Nora replied while still motioning the goblin to come to her.

"Visitor?" Mitral boomed again and scared the goblin to run to Nora. She embraced him while making him lay sideways with her.

"That's it, come and give me a strong squeeze, I can suck your cock later," Nora whispered into the goblins wrinkly green ears while sliding her hands along his muscular veined back. His hard cock throbbed against the engineering jacket that was not enough to stop her from feeling the bulge with her stomach.

Mitral charged into the hut and looked around only to stare Nora cuddling with the goblin.

"He did not come through the door," Mitral announced while Nora gave soft kisses to the goblin's ear as he was calmly returning the hug.

"I would like it if you did not come to watch... it is a bit embarrassing when I cry," Nora muttered. The goblin was licking her neck around the golden collar while his hip slowly moved to rub his cock into her jacket.

"Right, I will be guarding outside then," Mitral voiced and went out. Meanwhile, Nora slid her hand to the goblin's cock and squeezed it.

"You know how to make me feel better, I don't know what it is but when I'm being filled by these, it makes me remember and feel better at the same time, it's like one of them is with me again," Nora confessed while the goblin began to struggle to get his cock down to her pussy.

"You want it... you want it so much... you better fuck me so much that I feel better," Nora voiced and rolled to her back before closing her eyes.

"Guys, it's me, come and get your reward for your hard work," Nora whispered and the goblin moved to aim his tip into her soaked vulva. In the next moment, her swollen walls easily stretched to take his entire length. The pressuring sensation made her cry and smile at the same time.

"Just one, I guess the rest of you guys want to watch," Nora sobbed as she wrapped her legs around the goblin's hip. He was barely thrusting and just gyrated his veined green brick as much as possible.

"Shaman Lankan coming to meet you, should I let him in?" Mitral asked.

"More guys the better," Nora panted without thinking. Though she did realize what she had done before Lankan stepped in but still she kept her eyes closed while tightly embracing the goblin.

"I see you found one of my missing goblins," Lankan grunted. He walked close to Nora and knelt down, then she felt a hard object lower to her forehead. As it did not feel like a cock, she opened her eyes.

"Now all it needs is to be attuned and filled before you will do that to my staff, right?" Lankan voiced, he was rubbing the small thick wand with many green focusing stones glued together with a rubber-like substance to Nora' forehead with increasing intensity.

"Hold it there, let's see if I can do the whole wand at once, the binding material feels magic conductive," Nora replied while already focusing on the attuning part. She managed to finish it almost at the same time as when the goblin's seed was battered into her womb.

"Once he is ready, try to push it into my pussy," Nora panted as she felt the manhood deflating in the embrace of her walls. The moment the goblin's cock slipped out, Lankan grabbed from his shoulder and pushed him away to take his place. Though it was the thick crystal wand that was placed against Nora's vulva and not his erect cock that peeked from his loincloth.

"It's oddly soft," Nora exclaimed while her nether lips kissed the tip of the partly transparent rubbery wand. The way she was drooling with a smile made Lankan push the object deeper into her.

"It's working," Nora giggled. She spread her legs as wide as she was able to and swayed her hip.

"Good, you can start attuning this then," Lankan voiced and took his long staff to poke its tip at Nora's head. She grabbed it to press it against her focusing crystal while Lankan managed to almost entirely push the thick wand inside Nora.

Suddenly Lankan grabbed from Nora's legs and lifted them up to frame her torso while tilting her hip. Then he slapped his large erect red cock on the crystal wand that almost sunk under Nora's vulva in the new position.

"What... are you..." Nora panted as Lankan rubbed his tip into her rear-hole that was already pretty soaked from her abundant pussy juices.

"I can't take much more, this smooth beautiful ass is making me crazy," Lankan declared and dripped saliva on his red-veined brick-cock. With the state Nora's hole was, he was almost able to blob his tip in with a minimal push. The way her pussy was being stretched only seemed to loosen her other hole too.

"Thanks... if it is like this, I think I can take it," Nora muttered while feeling the large red orc's breath on her face even from the distance they were at.

Lankan made his strong muscular legs support Nora's hip leaning up while he freed both of his hands from her legs that now hang in the air on her sides. His right ventured to play with her pubes and spread vulva while his left stayed on tapping his tip into her ass.

Nora re-took the staff that had fallen aside and began attuning it again despite the attention to her nethers was making her drool with a burning heat.

"Are all elven magic users like this?" Lankan asked. He was giving increasingly strong tugs at Nora's pubes that made her swollen mound and clit move.

"No... I'm pretty special, Hi hi," Nora giggled as most of her current mental capacity focused on attuning Lankan's long staff.

"Shame even as that makes us even luckier," Lankan commented.

"Ohjhoo," instead of giving a reply, Nora let out a weird sound from her rounded lips as Lankan pierced his tip into her ass with enough ease to make him push more than that in in one go.

"Truly nice, so nice," Lankan voiced while he slid his saliva and pussy juice coated cock as deep as he was able to. Despite letting him in with ease, Nora's opening was trying to close with automated convulsions that kept her grip tight even as her body was melting in more ways than one.

"I'm so fucked... I'm getting so fucked," Nora voiced while she finally opened her eyes to look at the large muscular orc that had invaded her ass. Even as she had agreed to it, her toes and pointy ears were starting to twitch while her body began reaching its limits for sensory inputs. Though despite Nora's arousing reactions, Lankan just stayed still with his half-buried cock while gripping her pubes.

"Tell me about the magic consecration lines," Lankan voiced.

"Huh?" Nora uttered as the only thing she had expected was to have her ass rammed.

"You mentioned some interesting things, the chief told us to cooperate, so tell me," Lankan said while giving a swirl to Nora's silky high elf pubes.

"Can't you fuck me first?" Nora asked with a pout. She tried to move her hip to jerk the cock but she was feeling way too hot and relaxed to do so effectively in her awkward position that turned her legs in the air as glorified balancing rods.