Norah entertains Pool Team

Story Info
Pool team fun.
848 words
4.22
4.9k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Norah and myself were running a pub in the centre of Bristol, we had a pool team playing for us every week. This Wednesday we were playing away in a pub in Fishponds, Norah fancy coming out with us for a drink.

She suggested that I choose her outfit. I chose a Red Bra and black hold up stockings, a short skirt and sheer blouse. What she asked, no knickers? I smiled and she asked if we were going to play? Norah spent time shaving her pussy, she looked fantastic.

We left our pub in a couple of cars, around 6.30pm. Norah sat in the middle of the back seat, I was in the front passenger's seat. Roger driving, Pete on her left side, Chris on her right. Roger and myself were the only one's who saw Norah's shaven pussy. It was funny as he wasn't expecting to see up her skirt, I smiled as he kept looking in his mirror, Norah had her leg's slightly open. She hadn't had a drink yet, so I know she must have been feeling horny.

We stopped at the pub, parked in the car park. Pete and Chris got out. I looked at Norah asking if she was alright, she had a grin on her face as Roger hadn't got out of the car yet, her leg's were discretely open so only we could see her. Roger is in his 40's and played rugby. He realised Norah was doing it on purpose, and asked me if it was okay. I said I was loving it, explaining my Diabetes was restricting my erections. By then Pete and Chris had gone in the pub.

It was getting dark, Roger got in the back seat besides Norah, the overhead lights giving a nice glow. Roger moved his hand inside of Norah' stockinged thighs, I was in the front watching. She let out a gasp as he touched her pussy, separating her cunt lips. I watched as two of his fingers entered her, she pushed forward on to him, moving her hand to push his hand deeper, all four fingers entered her soaking cunt.

Norah lifted herself on to his fingers, moaning out loud as she started to cum. All of Rogers fingers and his thumb inside of her, she was fist fucking him on the back seat. We then got distracted by a couple of other cars arriving, Norah lifted herself and removed Rogers fist with a wonderful slurp.

I was about to go in the pub, but watched as Norah undid Rogers zip. I sat back in the passenger seat to watch her remove his huge circumcised cock. She cried out wow! as he was released from his pants. She put her hands between her legs, rubbing her juices over his cock, watching as she used both of her hands to wank him, the look on his face was one of pure ecstasy. We only had another 20 minutes before the start of the pool, which I told Norah.

She asked if I was okay, and could she do what she wanted, I smiled, saying bloody right. She turned to face me, I mouthed thanks, do you want a condom, she shook her head, no, is that okay? I nodded. She lifted her skirt high, her pussy lips nicely parted. She started to rub the tip of Rogers cock between her lips, it looked so bloody horny, I watched his huge cock wrapped in Norah's pussy lips, they were both soaking.

She moved her cunt up and down Rogers bloody hard cock, allowing him to enter her, only an inch to start, her cunt opening easily to take him, now I watched as she held his cock to take another couple of inches, nicely riding him up and down. Norah was riding him, slipping his cock deeper inside on each downward thrust. She looked at me as she pushed herself down bloody hard, leaning across to kiss me deep, she took my hand and pushed me down to feel his cock inside her. I rubbed her clitoris making her cum. This set Roger off, Norah had him so deep inside of her soaking cunt, all I could see were his embedded balls, her pussy lips holding them in. I pushed his balls inside Norah, it looked like they were entering her, just my dream I think.

I could feel Rogers cum on Norah's pussy. I took my hand out, covered in cum, held it up for Norah to lick off, I watched her as she took the lot in her mouth, Cum was dripping off her lips, she leant forward, pulling me to kiss her. I pulled back a little, but she was determined to kiss me. I did what she wanted, Roger saying, he couldn't believe what he had just done, and thanking us both.

It took us another couple of minutes before we entered the pub. The other lads oblivious to what had happed.

We had more fun when we got back to our pub, with everyone worse for wear ;)