Norah Pool Team Fun

Story Info
Pool team fun, with a few photos.
833 words
3.97
6.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Norah, my wife had a great start to the evening, taking advantage of Roger, the lad driving us to the Old Post Office, in Fishponds. She had managed to take him inside her pussy, with him cumming loads. The spunk soaking in to the tops of her stockings. We had got back in Rogers car, Pete to her left and Chris to her right, as we were on the way out.

Roger had told the other lads what had happened earlier. Norah was now nicely pissed and giggly. Chris asked Norah if she had any panties on? She looked at me, smiled, and said, why don't you find out. Both Chris and Pete looked at me, I said best you find out lads.

Norah had her legs across their Knees, I turned on the interior light and her pussy lips were open for all to see. Chris leant over, his right hand rubbing over the top of Norah's stockings, she had her arms across Pete and Chris's shoulders. Pete's hand also on Norah's inner thigh.

Norah moved her body closer to the edge of the seat. Both of the lads hands now rubbing Norah's lips. Pete's middle fingers penetrating her bloody wet pussy, slipping in easily. Norah moved her left arm down, holding his fingers in tight. Her legs now either side of the lads legs.. Pete held her with his right hand, Chris holding her leg wide with his left hand. She couldn't move, Chris pushed his fingers alongside Pete, Norah took their fingers easily, me watching from the front and Roger glancing in his mirror. It was fantastic, as I had a bloody erect cock.

I said to Norah, I wish I could take some pictures, she shook her head, NO! Maybe a couple later at the pub, but fun ones.

The lads pushed their fingers deep inside of Norah, only their thumbs not penetrating Norah's cunt. Norah was using her arms to raise herself high then dropping on to the lads fingers. Roger pulled the car in to an empty car park, he had his trousers off, huge cock out, standing in between the seats, cock erect with him wanking himself.

Norah had her left arm free, she rub between her pussy lips, absolutely dripping with her juices and started to wank Roger. Leaning forward, she took his huge cock in her mouth, filling it. He moved forward on to the middle ridge on the back floor, sitting erect. He asked Pete and Chris to lift Norah's legs, they did happily. Again no condom, I asked Norah if she wanted to put one on Rogers cock, "I want him exactly like this" she said. I want to feel all of him in me, filling me. Norah had her pussy lips held open by Pete and Chris,

The tip of Rogers huge cock entered her lips, just the tip of him. I could see everything, as she lowered herself on to his erection. She was lifted back up by the lads, I could see the end of Rogers cock covered in pre-cum. She dropped herself again, taking his pre-cum inside her cunt. She was lifted again, Rogers cock just out of her, her lips sticking to his prick. Norah was gently lowered again, I watched as she was penetrated, now at least an inch inside of her. To every ones surprise, Roger thrust himself upwards, forcing his huge cock fully into Norah's soaking cunt. She screamed as she had his cock fully in her.

Pete and Chris pushed Norah down on Roger, her pussy fully stretched. I came then. Norah had her leg's raised above the seats, both legs held open, we all had the most wonderful view of his cock deep inside Norah's cunt. She let out a low moan as she came, being forced on to Roger. Her juices flowing out of her. Norah was lifted again by the lads. His cock came out of her pussy, she was still held by the lads over Rogers cock, her pussy lips still wrapped around him. He let out a loud "YES", as he started to ejaculate. Both lads released her arms, she called for Roger not to come in her. She had no choice, wet cunt down on Rogers ejaculating cock. Again she said don't cum in me, but I could see his cock pumping his semen in her, and it seeping out of her pussy, she was totally embedded on him, unable to lift herself.

Norah looked at me, saying sorry. I just leant in and gave her a kiss. I said it looked amazing. I asked if she had enjoyed. Her smiles said everything. The others tidied themselves up, we got in the car to go back to the pub.

Chris and Pete said they felt cheated. Norah was giggling away to herself and said they could take a few pictures when we got back to our pub, this was a new one to me, but no complaints.