Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nor," Naomi said, gasping in confusion. "We're in public area. We can't do this now."

Nora smiled and continued to rub her hand, tracing the outline of Naomi's dick. "I don't think they'll mind," she said. "After all, the handcuffs are not even on." Nora phased out of the handcuffs and smiled. "Now, I can show my fiance a really good time." Nora then proceeded to pull Naomi's shorts down. The young DEO agent's dick was rock hard and erect.

In the security room....

Jeesica Cruz and Tara Markov were both watching the act between the two speedsters.

Jessica Cruz/Green Lantern has long dark brown hair, green eyes, light brown skin & wears a long sleeve green crop top shirt, with a long green dress with sleeveless straps on shoulders underneath, along with light green hoop earrings, a green hat, a long green skirt, and a pair of green ballet shoes. Jessica Cruz had a 14.5 inch long dick. She was 5 feet 9 inches tall, 141 lbs, had an average body, and natural 34D breasts.

She had the following powers;

Energy Constructs: Jeesica can turn energy into different shapes, objects, materials and substances of varying complexity, permanence and solidity, ranging from items such as tools and weapons, to other forms such as images, elements, entities and structures. The users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.

Ring Empowerment: Jessica is able to become empowered by wearing rings of various kinds, some which amplifies one's powers, some which can give superpowers, some can even give binding curses which grants them unearthly powers.

Flight: Jessica can fly or otherwise move through the air using various methods. Some possibilities include using one or more forms of energy, wings or similar structures, harnessing anti-gravitons, or even mimicking or becoming an animal that can fly. Jessica is generally able to Levitate, Slide, and Glide as well. Jessica can fly at high speeds without any outside influence, propel/move freely while flying without support.

Space Survivability (via Lantern Ring): Jessica can survive and adapt to the vacuum of space unaided and are able to withstand atmospheres (heat intensity and any poisonous chemical elements), cosmic media (radiation), strange gravity (even sometimes that of a black hole), and lack of air.

Weaponry Constructs: Jessica can change weapons into different shapes, objects and materials of varying complexity, permanence and solidity, ranging from items such as tools and other weapons, to other forms such as images, entities and structures. Jessica who has mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything she need.

Light Generation: Jessica can generate light of various intensities.

Shield Proficiency: Jessica, either innately or through training, is the master in the way of the shield, she is able to wield a shield with great proficiency in power, defense, and endurance. Jessica is also able to use it for offense such as bludgeoning her opponents, countering attacks and if the shield is bladed they can even decapitate her enemies. Jessica's shield may have various shapes: including disc shaped shield/circular shield, star shaped shield, police badge-shaped shield, triangular shaped shield, eagle-shaped shield, rectangular shield, etc.

She had the following weaknesses;

Anything that is yellow: She, as Green Lantern, is vulnerable to yellow lightning. This type is often associated with technology and speed-related phenomenon.

Violence: Jessica doesn't want to cause others to become brutal and hurtful towards others, even if it means causing that person to kill others. This can even cause a major disruption of order and bring chaos. This means Jessica can even have the power to stop so much violence they can stop an all out war.

Tara Markov/Terra was a thin girl with fair skin, big blue eyes, and black eyebrows. Her hair was straight, blonde, and waist-length. Just like Raven, she lacked eyelashes. Sometimes when using her powers, Terra's eyes and hands glowed a bright yellow. She had a average body, natural 32DDD breasts, tattoo of 2 lines on left ring finger, and a 19.5 inch long cock. She was 5 feet 1 inches tall, and 112 lbs. Before she joined the Titans, she wore a short-sleeved grey crop top with black sleeves, a black collar, and a black trim; a long-sleeved light-grey undershirt; short, blue cargo shorts; large brown gloves; and brown boots with beige soles and laces. She's also seen wearing brown goggles with blue lenses, as well as a silver butterfly-shaped hair clip in some scenes. However, she lost her hair clip during her fight with the giant scorpion, until Slade returned it to her in their first meeting in the mine.

Terra had the following powers;

Geokinesis/Terrakinesis: As her name is Latin for "earth," Terra has the exceptionally strong elemental ability to create, control and manipulate the earth and other earthly substances and materials; such as crystal, sand, stone, rock, dirt, brick marble, mud, sand, and concrete. She can hurl and lift boulders, generate earthquakes, mudslides, avalanches, fissures, project spikes of stone from the ground and tunnel through the earth. Terra often transports herself and others by riding on a large slab of earth. She can change earthen matter from one state to another (such as shifting mud into solid stone), and can manipulate other aspects of earth like sand, wood, magma, lava, and some metals. Her geokinetic abilities also allow her to affect molten rock, giving her the ability to control the flow of magma, lava and to thermo-geokinetically control volcanic activity to a degree. When using her powers, her eyes sometimes glow yellow, and her hands and body will also sometimes emit a yellow aura. She generally uses the motions of her hands to navigate her powers, though she can move earth through sheer concentration alone. After Slade greatly amplified and strengthened her abilities with the technologically enhanced battle-suit he designed for her, Terra could summon sentient creatures from the ground that obeyed her command through Slade. She was much more relaxed in using her tremendously enhanced geokinesis/terrakinesis and used them in more complex and lethal ways; such molding the rocks and stones into the shapes of a hammer, hands or even pillars. She can also create a large wall of solid stone or rock for a shield.

She had the following weaknesses;

Lack of Control: Terra initially lacked control of her newly increased abilities and strength, being unable to regulate how much earth she moved, and inadvertently triggering seismic tremors or even minor volcanoes. The more she used her powers over a period of time, the more she struggled to contain them. The special suit that Slade made for her connected directly to her nervous system, allowing Slade to truly control her and her increasingly powerful abilities via his computerized devices. That and she was mentally unstable, having had no allies for many years.

Terra and Green Lantern both felt their respective dicks getting hard and erect. Green Lantern then watched as Terra knelt down in front of her, pulled down Jessica's pants, and began to suck on Green Lantern's dick.

Jessica moaned as she stroked Tara's hair and placed her hands on the young metahuman's head. "Oh Tara, that feels soooooo gooooood baby."

Tara kept sucking and stroking Jessica's dick. She had been watching her friend taking showers for a few months now, and she wanted to make her feel happy and good. She opened her mouth wide and began to deepthroat the entire dick. Jessica's balls were now slapping against her chin as she eagerly got facefucked by Jessica.

"Oh god baby," Jessica moaned as she tightened her grip on Tara's head. "I'm gonna come. Oh yeah baby. Keep going. Don't stop sucking. Don't stop sucking. Don't stop sucking my dick." With a final thrust, Jessica moaned as she came, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Tara's throat.

Back in the cell....

Naomi was trying to find a way out of the cell. "There's gotta be a way out of this cell," she said. She looked at Nora. "Nora?" Nora was sitting cross-legged and her eyes were closed. "What are you doing?"

Nora opened her eyes. "In my old multiverse life, my uncle Wally West/Kid Flash taught me how to project an astral form of myself through space," she said. "I think I can project myself to Thaddeus Thawne and contact him."

Naomi smiled. "Okay, how long does it take?" The DEO agent was unsure if this would work.

"Not sure," Nora said. "I've never done it before. But I have an idea. Remember the Fastball Special?" The Fastball Special was a tactical move executed by the Team. It involves two people, wherein the stronger team member hurled the other onto their opponent, thus employing impact force from the generated momentum.

Naomi nodded. "Yeah, I remember," she said. "What about it?"

Nora sighed deeply and smiled. "Look, I'm not going to lie to you," she said. "This might work, and it might not. My idea is that you share your lightning energy with me. The combination of both mine and your energy might be enough to power my astral projection.

Nora and Naomi decided that they had to use astral projection to contact Thaddeus Thawne and tell him about the past and his family.

Naomi smiled and nodded. "Let's do it," she said. The two girls concentrated. "Just promise me you'll find your way back to me."

Nora smiled and kissed her fiance's lips. "Always," she said. Naomi smiled and nodded. The young DEO agent then blasted the young speedster with the full power of lightning. Nora concentrated on her breathing and focused.

Slowly her own lightning and Naomi's lightning merged together and Nora's body glowed yellow and silver.

Nora had entered her astral form. In this form, she flew through the cell room and headed towards the location of Thaddeus Thawne.

Thaddeus Thawne's room....

Thaddeus was sitting in his room. He was still trying to figure out who these two speedsters were. Suddenly, he sensed something was up. He looked around, but saw nothing. "You can show yourself," he said. Nora's astral form appeared. "I had a feeling you would create an astral projection. Who are you?" Are you a spy of Natalie Thawne's?"

"Listen, Thawne," Nora's astral form said. "You have every right to not trust me, but I'm not a villain. Me and my friend are from the past; the 21st century. We don't want to cause any issues or problems. Please you have to believe us."

Thaddeus sighed deeply and shook his head. He stood up and walked over to the spiritual projection of Nora. "If you're from the past," he said. "Why have you come to the future?"

Nora sighed deeply. "I know that your family and my family have been enemies for many years," she said. "That mistake caused our fathers to die. Do you want your legacy to be built on hope and love, or on fear and destruction?"

Thaddeus sighed deeply and thought for a moment before speaking. "Very well," he said. He pressed a button, causing the cell door to open. "You and your friend are free to go."

Nora's astral form smiled. "Thank you so much," she said before she vanished from sight.

Thaddeus sighed deeply and thought for a moment. Could he really trust these two speedsters? He contacted Stephanie and Terra and told them to head to the cell room and release the restraints on the two girls.

Terra and Stephanie nodded and headed towards the direction of the room. They then released the two girls and brought them to the main area of the HQ, the Hub.

In the Hub....

Nora and Naomi were now meeting the Legion of Superheroines. Thaddeus smiled and nodded. "First off, I would like to apologize for my behavior," he said. "We've been tracking the Young Rouges members for 35 years."

Lightning Lad scoffed in response to the comment. "Come on now, Thad," he said. "You're not seriously believing this. These two girls might be using mind control. We should eliminate them before they cause any harm."

Thaddeus glared angrily and blasted a lightning bolt in Lightning Lad's direction. "I'm the leader of the Legion of Superheroines," he said. "What I say, goes. Now, you two. Who are you, and why are you here?"

Nora and Naomi looked at each other and nodded. They each pulled their respective superhero rings, Nora's XS ring and Naomi's Agent Danvers ring. They placed them on their respective middle fingers.

The XS ring is a ring owned by Nora Snow-West that is used in conjunction with her XS suit. It bears a lightning bolt and snowflake symbol similar to that sported on the XS suit.

The Agent Danvers ring is a ring owned by Naomi Danvers that is used in conjunction with her Agent Danvers suit. It bears a DEO insignia similar to that sported on the Agent Danvers suit.

With a press of a button, the respective suits popped out of the rings and the two girls donned their respective suits. "My name is Nora Snow-West," Nora said. "Also known as XS. My friend and fiance Naomi Danvers, also known as Agent Danvers, and I are from the 21st century. We came to aid you in the battle against the Young Rouges."

Thaddeus was shocked. "You both must be from a different timeline," he said. "The Nora and Naomi of our timeline died in an explosion when Slipstream blew up a chemical factory."

Nora smiled and nodded. Naomi and Nora then proceeded to meet the members of the Legion of Superheroines. They had already met Thaddeus Thawne/Inertia, Avery Ho/Lightning Lass, Imra Ardeen/Saturn Girl, Tinya Wazzo/Phantom Girl, Reep Daggle/Chameleon Girl, Querl Dox/Brainy/Brainiac-5, Jessica Cruz/Green Lantern, Tara Markov/Terra, Barbara Gordon/Oracle, and Stephanie Brown/Batgirl.

The two girls then met Karen Starr. She was the 30th century version of Supergirl. She was a caucasian woman with cropped blonde hair, blue eyes, was 6 feet 5 inches tall, 170 lbs, had an average body, natural 34DD breasts, and a 14.5 inch long dick.

She had a white and blue form-fitting jumpsuit that had blue arm greeves. It showed her legs. She had a red cape with the House of El crest on the cape.

She had the following powers;

Kryptonian Physiology: Under the effects of a 'yellow' sun, Supergirl possesses the same potential powers as an average Kryptonian. These include:

Solar Energy Absorption: Under optimal conditions, this is the main source of Supergirl's superpowers as they are contingent upon exposure to solar radiation from a yellow sun star system. Her biological make up includes a number of organs which lack analogues in humans and whose functions are unknown. It is believed that between one or more of these and her bio-cellular matrix, 'yellow' solar energy is stored for later use. This allows for the use of these powers to fade when yellow solar radiation is not available instead of immediate failure.

Heat Vision: Supergirl can, as a conscious act, fire beams of intense heat at a target by looking at it. She can vary the heat and area affected.

Super-Hearing: Supergirl's hearing is sensitive enough to hear any sound at any volume or pitch. With skill and concentration, she can block out ambient sounds to focus on a specific source or frequency.

Enhanced Vision: Supergirl's vision processes the entire electromagnetic spectrum as well as allowing vast control over selective perception and focus. This umbrella ability includes the following:

Electromagnetic Spectrum Vision: Supergirl can see well into most of the electromagnetic spectrum. She can see and identify radio and television signals as well as all other broadcast or transmitted frequencies. Using this ability, she can avoid detection by radar or satellite monitoring methods. This also allows her to see the aura generated by living thing.

Telescopic Vision: This is the ability to see something at a great distance, without violating the laws of physics. Though limited, the exact extent of the ability is undetermined. In function, it is similar to the zoom lens on a camera.

X-Ray Vision: This is the ability to see through any volume of matter except lead. Supergirl can see things behind a solid, opaque object as if it were not there. She can focus this ability to 'peel back' layers of an object, allowing hidden image or inner workings to be observed. The exact type of energy perceived--such as x-rays, cosmic rays, or some other energy invisible to normal humans--is unclear. This ability perceives an ambient energy source though, it does not involve the eye projecting a concentrated, possibly toxic, beam to be reflected back from objects.

Microscopic Vision: This is the ability to see extremely small objects and images down to the atomic level.

Infrared Vision: Supergirl can see with better acuity in darkness, and to a degree in total darkness.

Flight: Supergirl is able to manipulate graviton particles to defy the forces of gravity and achieve flight. This ranges from hovering to moving in any posture, in any direction.

Invulnerability: Due to the interaction of her dense molecular structure and supercharged bio-electric aura, Supergirl is nigh-invulnerable to extreme energy forces. In addition, her extends this protection against toxins and diseases.

Enhanced Immunity: Supergirl possesses an immune system beyond that of the peak members of her species, granting her immunity to diseases, pathogens, toxins, and the like that a normal human cannot.

Superhuman Stamina: Supergirl is able to maintain continuous strenuous physical action for an indefinite period of time. This based on her body converting yellow solar radiation directly to energy, but is limited by physiological and psychological needs to eat, drink, and sleep.

Superhuman Strength: Supergirl's strength is augmented by yellow solar radiation interacting with the greater than human density, resilience and biological efficiency of her musculature. Her strength is more an act of conscious will on energy fields than actual physical strength. It is this act of conscious will that enables her to perform physical feats that are beyond the mere application force, such as moving a mountain top without said rock crumbling under its own mass.

Superhuman Speed: Supergirl is able to move at incredible speed by sheer force of will. This extends to her perceptions and allows for feats such as catching bullets in mid flight as well as covering vast distances in little or no time. This also confers:

Superhuman Agility: Supergirl is several times more agile than almost every other being in her universe. Her agility is comparable to that of gods, being capable of projectiles that move several times faster than light due to her physical abilities such as her balance, motor coordination, reflexes, speed, etc. Therefore, Supergirl could be considered one of the fastest beings in her universe/verse.

Superhuman Reflexes: Supergirl has glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally superior reaction speeds over other beings in her universe because her capabilities are pushed beyond the natural level, making her able to react faster than regular beings (in that verse).

Super-Breath: Supergirl is able to create hurricane force winds by exhaling air from her lungs. She can chill the air as it leaves her lungs to freeze targets. She can also reverse the process to pull large volumes of air or vapor into her lungs.

Longevity: Supergirl can live longer than regular humans, remaining at her prime as long as she was under the exposure of the 'yellow' sun.

She had the following abilities;

Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): Karen has trained with several notable teachers including her teammate Wildcat, who is a world-renowned boxer and hand to hand combatant. She was also trained in Karate by martial arts instructor Mongo Krebs.

Boxing: Supergirl has complete mastery of boxing techniques and its disciplines. Boxing is a combat sport in which two people, usually wearing protective gloves and other protective equipment such as hand wraps and mouthguards, throw punches at each other for a predetermined amount of time in a fighting ring. In most professional boxing one must hit an opponent's head or upper body, being disqualified for aiming 'below the belt', while boxers may also 'hug' temporarily to block an opponent they can not do so for long and are instead expected to dodge or counter.

1...67891011