Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie, as Batgirl, had the following equipment;

Utility Belt: Batgirl has adapted the utility belt from her batfamily members as it carries most if not all of her primary weapons and technology. Weapons and Equipment held on the utility belt are;

​Batarangs: Batgirl possess shuriken like boomerangs that she has adapted from her mentor Batman.

Pocket Explosives: Small pin like explosives that explode in a set amount of time releasing a small explosion. Batgirl is very able to set these without the vicim noticing shown when it surpized Lobo.

Gas Pellets: Small marble like items used to create a cloud of smoke used to make hasty mistakes or disorient opponents. Batgirl is able to quickly escape situations and disappear with the help of these pellets.

Barbara moaned as Stephanie pulled her pants open and then proceeded to suck and lick her dick.

Elsewhere in the City....

Nora and Naomi were in the city. "Is this Keystone City?" Naomi asked. "It looks so different."

"Well, it's been a few thousand years that have passed by," Nora said. Suddenly, a unmarked car drove towards the two girls. Naomi, using her metal manipulation and wanting to protect her fiance, formed a metal ramp, allowing the car to drive safely over Nora's head.

"That was close," Naomi said. "Look out, there coming back."

Nora surged yellow electricity and blasted the car with multiple strikes and blasts. "Back off from my city," Nora said in a distorted voice. She unleashed a psychic blast of energy and sent the car flying into a brick wall.

Naomi was surprised by the strength of her fiance. Suddenly they heard sirens and took off running.

Back in the separate room....

Barbara moaned and combed her fingers through Stephanie's hair. "Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh baby," she moaned. "Keep going. Keep sucking my cock. Oh god, you're doing so good. You're such a good little cocksucker aren't you baby?" Barbara moaned and whimpered. "Oh yeah baby, I'm so close. Here it comes baby." Barbara moaned and placed her hand down on Stephanie's head. "Keep going."

Barbara reached down, feeling she was about to cum and her hand forced Stephanie's head down on her cock, just as it hit Stephanie's throat, Barbara came, and filled Stephanie's mouth and stomach with Barbara's cum.

Moaning loudly, Barbara pulled away and realized what she had done. She looked down. "Steph I am so-," she was interrupted by Stephanie kissing her and sharing some of her own cum with her, it tasted sweet. After about two minutes, Barbara leaned away and looked at Stephanie. "Steph, I- that was so... good. I loved it."

"Would you like to go farther? You're still so hard even though you came so much in my mouth," Stephanie asked.

"Farther?" Barbara asked.

"Yes, farther." Stephanie kissed Barbara and then pulled away, lying down on the bed and she spread her legs. "I wanted my first time to be with you. I always wanted your cock in me, to break my hymen. That's why I refused Tim Drake. Please Babs, push your cock into my pussy. Please, make me feel better."

Barbara slid onto Stephanie and looked down, her dick hanging down in between her legs, it looked as if it had gotten bigger, from size 9 to like size 11, it was odd. Sexy, but odd. But who was Barbara to complain?. Barbara slid her mouth down to Stephanie's right nipple covered by the leotard and bit it gently, and hearing a soft moan from Stephanie's lips, she continued biting.

Barbara then shoved her entire dick deep inside Stephanie's throat and began to fuck her face slowly but deep.

Suddenly, Barbara got a call from Brainiac 5. "Oh uh hey there Brainy," she said, trying to hide the fact that Stephanie was giving her a blowjob. "What's up?"

"Thaddeus just received a call from the Keystone City Police Department," Brainy said. "Our two unknown speedsters were just spotted in Scotia Square. Green Lantern, Saturn Girl, Phantom Girl, and Terra are heading off to confront them."

Barbara moaned and placed her hands on Stephanie's head and began to guide the young blonde's head up and down her dick. "Mmmmmmhmmmmmm," she said. "That feels soooooo gooooood, I mean, sounds good."

Brainy didn't notice any difference in Barbara's voice. Barbara then grunted as she felt Stephanie was now deepthroating her entire dick down her own throat.

Brainy was still not noticing anything different. "Okay, I'll send you the details of the engagement if you need," she said. Barbara moaned as she fucked Stephanie's throat over and over again. "See you then."

"Have fun," Barbara moaned as she ended the call. She then tensed up and came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Stephanie's throat. Stephanie sucked and slurped silently until she drank down every single drop of Barbara's cum. Stephanie sucked Barbara clean and smiled. Oracle then watched as Batgirl got undressed right in front of her own eyes. "But, Steph, what if someone sees?"

Stephanie kissed Barbara and rubbed Batgirl's bat dick against her wet slit. "Come on," she said. "I want to show you my Batcave." Stephanie then lowered herself down, plunging Barbara's cock deep inside her young cunt. "Holy shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttt."

"Oh fuck," Barbara moaned. "You're so tight." She placed her hands on Stephanie's hips and began to hump her slowly and deeply.

As they fucked, Barbara and Stephanie kissed each other and cupped their breasts. The pleasure between their legs was beyond anything else they could have imagined.

Barbara moaned as Stephanie sucked on her ear. "Mmmmmmmmmm," Stephanie moaned. "So, my little Batcave is yours now and forever."

Barbara moaned and wrapped her arms around Stephanie and hugged her tight, pumping her shaft in and out of the young heroine's cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh baby I'm cuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggg," Barbara moaned as she came, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Stephanie's cunt. Stephanie then proceeded to cum, squirting her juices all over Barbara's thighs and dick.

Stephanie kissed Barbara and then laid down on the bed and spread her legs wide, showing her beautiful pussy and cute little ass. Barbara then climbed into the bed and plunged her entire dick deep inside Stephanie's cunt.

The current Batgirl smiled and moaned as she was being fucked by the original Batgirl. The two girls then came hard, spurting and squirting their respective orgasms together. They then cuddled together and fell asleep.

In Scotia Square....

Two armed crooks were armed with AK-47s. They had hostages and were planning to execute the civilians, if they weren't given 10.678 billion dollars at 3:00 pm. One of the crooks looked at the clock tower. "Well, looks like there's going to be a mass killing spree," she said. "Too bad."

Suddenly, Nora and Naomi arrived. Still in Flashtime, the two girls were able to visualize everything in slow motion. "We need to get these people to safety," Naomi said. "Then we can deal with the crooks."

Nora nodded. "Let's do this," she said.

Naomi and Nora sped throughout Keystone City, using their enhanced speed and other powers, to take down the crooks.

At Star Labs....

Natalie Thawne was massing a group of past Arrowverse reprobates including Ragdoll, Spin, Weather Witch, and Bug-Eyed Bandit to take a thing from STAR Labs. In a little while, she trips a caution in the STAR Lab chronicles, alarming Thaddeus to her quality. He attempted to talk her down but she assaulted him and escaped. Elsewhere, the other four track down and abduct Cisco and Sherloque, taking them to their new den. Natalie has taken Spencer Young's telephone from STAR Labs, something she's attempting to get her prisoners to help open.

Spencer Young is a former blogger who reported on meta-humans in her blog, Spyn Zone. She was a metahuman called Spin. She is a 23 year old asian woman with shoulder length blonde hair, brown eyes, was 5 feet 4 inches tall, 119 lbs, had an average body, enhanced 34DD breasts, a tattoo of a vine on her tailbone, a pierced navel, and a 14.5 inch long dick.

Spencer had the following powers;

Abilities via phone: All of Spencer's powers come from her phone, which allowed her to hypnotize people.

Hypnotism: Via her phone, Spencer could hypnotize people through her written articles, which forced the concerned individual when they saw and read the text into carrying out whatever action she desired.

Spencer had the following former equipment;

Meta-tech phone: During the Enlightenment, Spencer's phone was hit by falling debris saturated with dark matter, transforming it into meta-tech. She then used its powers of written hypnosis to "create" stories for her blog. After Spencer was arrested, the Flash confiscated her phone.

Natalie Thawne then sped up and stood in front of Spencer. She handed over the phone.

Spencer smiled. "Very good girl," she said. She then typed up a message via her phone, indicating that Natalie drops to her own knees and sucks off Spencer until Spencer cums in Natalie's mouth. "Now, obey my command."

Natalie nodded. She dropped to her knees, pulled Spencer's blue jeans down, and began to suck on Spencer's dick.

Back in the city.....

Nora and Naomi had defeated the crooks. However, an energy blast struck them, knocking them unconscious. Green Lantern, Saturn Girl, Phantom Girl, and Terra then collected the unconscious teens and carried them to the Legion of Superheroines HQ.

Back at the Legion of Superheroines HQ....

Nora and Naomi were both waking up. They were both handcuffed to the floor. Nora tried to use her super strength to break free from her restraints, but she couldn't. She sighed deeply.

"Maybe you should try phasing the cuffs," Naomi said.

"Don't you think I would have tried that already," Nora said. "None of my powers work."

"Hey don't you get snippy with me," Naomi replied. "I'm not the one who wanted to come to the 31st century."

Nora glared angrily at her fiance. "I'm not recall you saying that you didn't want to come with me," she said.

Outside the cell....

Barbara and Stephanie were both watching and listening. Brainy then entered the room. "Anything important," Brainy asked.

"Nothing yet," Barbara said. "Do you think they are working with Slipstream?"

Brainy sighed deeply and shook her head. "Not sure, but there's something about them that doesn't make sense," she said. "Keep an eye on them, and contact me if you hear or see anything." Brainy then received a call from Thaddeus Thawne and Avery Ho. "Excuse me for a moment."

The Legion of Superheroines HQ conference room....

Brainy entered the room and spotted Thaddeus Thawne and Avery Ho. "I take it this is not just a coincidence," Brainy asked.

Avery shook her head. "Slipstream struck again, breaking into Star Labs," she said. "She robbed Spencer Young's phone."

Thaddeus was not happy about the fact that his own daughter had turned to a life of crime and delinquency. "Brainy, we need to find a way to stop her," he said. "Can you please see if you can track her location? And her followers?"

Natalie Thawne was the leader of the Young Rouges, the criminal group that caused crimes against the Legion of Superheroines.

The Young Rouges HQ conference room....

Natalie was working on a new pyro and cyro blaster. Suddenly, Brie Larvan entered the room. Brie Larvan, styled as Queen Bee and nicknamed Bug-Eyed Bandit.

Brie Larvan was a caucasian woman with shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, was 5 feet 5 inches tall, 116 lbs, had an average body, natural 34A breasts, and a 14.5 inch long dick.

She had the following powers;

Meta-human physiology: Through unknown means, Brie was exposed to dark matter and her cells were augmented, giving her powers. Due to the timeline changes from Crisis, Brie is now a meta-human, but before she was only able to mimic their powers.

Technopathy: Brie can control and manipulate technology, notably her robotic bees.

Hive mind: Brie can control her bees to make them do whatever she desires.

She had the following abilities;

Genius-level intellect/Master engineer: Brie is a highly intelligent engineer. After years of research, she was able to develop perfected agricultural robotic bees. Brie also modified her swarm of bees into military-grade weapons with real venom. She later design the bees with more advanced features, including the ability to evolve in response to attacks and materialize into different corporeal forms.

Computer specialist/Master computer hacker: Brie is a highly skilled computer specialist and hacker, as she was able to hack into the computer system at S.T.A.R. Labs and cause one of the monitors to explode. Her computer hacking skills are able to rival those of Felicity Smoak's, although Brie was ultimately defeated in their battle for control over the robotic bees. Brie was able to change her prison release date using a basic computer at Iron Heights. She even deduced that Felicity was the same computer hacker who worked with Team Flash to send her to prison a year prior; due to the similarities between the coding.

Skilled hand-to-hand combatant: Brie is proven to be a skilled hand-to-hand combatant; as she was able to quickly knock out an armed guard.

Skilled markswoman: During her attack on Palmer Technologies, Brie displayed expertise in using a pistol. Later on, she was able to use a specialized arm cannon.

She had the following weaknesses;

Paralysis: Due to a cancerous tumor in Brie's spine, she is in danger of becoming a paralytic since it was removed, and now requires an implantable bio-stimulant designed by Felicity Smoak in order to walk again.

She had the following equipment;

Robotic bees: Brie created robotic bees for agricultural use. However, she later designed them for military use, with the venom in each their stingers powerful enough to kill a full-grown elephant. Brie was later able to ensure they adapt and evolve in response to cyber, sonic, etc. attacks and materialize into a combat robot. Brie later modified the bees into a gauntlet arm cannon, which can appear upon her hand at will.

Spencer Young's phone: Upon joining the Young Rogues, Brie was given Spencer Young's meta-tech phone by Nora West-Allen.

Natalie and Spencer began to make out with each other. Suddenly they heard someone coming into the room. The new person was Joslyn Jackam.

Joslyn "Joss" Jackam, was Weather Witch. She was a caucasian woman with long brown hair, blue eyes, was 5 feet 6 inches tall, 129 lbs, had a average body, natural 36D breasts, a pierced navel, and a 14.5 inch long dick.

She had the following powers;

Abilities via weather staff: All of Joss' powers come from her staff; which allow her to harness the power of atmokinesis.

Atmokinesis: The staff is able to control the weather in various ways; such as summoning lightning and conjuring storms.

Aerokinesis: When Joss broke into the meta-human wing of Iron Heights, she conjured up powerful gusts of wind to attack Barry Allen and Nora West-Allen.

Cryokinesis: Joss was able to use her staff to turn water on the road to ice, causing the car Raya Van Zandt was driving to spin out of control.

Electrokinesis: Joss is able to generate blue and red electricity with her staff, which she can also use to create an electric cyclone.

Teleportation: Joss has demonstrated the ability to use the staff to generate lightning that she can vanish into to make a quick getaway.

She had the following abilities;

Skilled markswoman: Joss showcased great accuracy when using a tranquilizer gun, able to shoot three guards before they could react.

High Level Intellect: Joss was described by Caitlin as a "self-taught expert in theoretical meteorology".

She had the following original multiverse equipment;

Weather staff: Joss' staff allows her to control the weather and generate tornadoes, thunderstorms, etc. similar to her father and uncle's powers.

She had the following new multiverse equipment;

Weather staff: Joslyn used the staff to attack downtown National City.

Joss told the two women the failed attack in Scotia Square was foiled by two speedsters. Natalie smiled. "Okay, I'll take care of this," Natalie said. She snapped her fingers, causing multiple cyan colored tentacles to appear.

Also present was Theresa Merkel, known as Rag Doll. Theresa Merkel, Rag Doll, was a black skinned woman with long brown hair, brown eyes, was 5 feet 5 inches tall, 130 lbs, had a slim body, enhanced 34C breasts, a tattoo on her lower back, no piercings, and a 14.5 inch long dick.

She had the following powers;

Meta-human physiology: When hit by a dark matter shard from the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite after the failed Enlightenment, Theresa's DNA was altered, enabling her to access her newfound powers.

Body contortion: Theresa has the ability to twist and contort her body in virtually any way she pleases, allowing her to fit into spaces of any size and shape. She even managed to squeeze herself into a suitcase, and through the grates of an airvent.

Elasticity: Theresa has been shown to stretch her body and fit into small spaces, like pipes. Theresa can also contort and compact various parts or her entire body into a myriad of different shapes and sizes, in a manner similar to Elongated Man.

Superhuman durability: Theresa's malleable physiology grants her superhuman durability, being capable of surviving an explosion powerful enough to cause a tall building to collapse, followed by being buried under the rubble of said building.

Enhanced strength: Theresa is shown to have some degree of superhuman strength.

Superhuman reflexes: Theresa has demonstrated that she can catch bullets in mid-air and throw them back at the shooter with lethal force.

She had the following abilities;

Pain resistance: Theresa has shown no visible negative reaction to smashing her own hand flat. Also walking backwards and being squished roughly to the size of a remote cause cause her no discomfort.

Acrobatics: Theresa is very nimble, mostly from her contortion abilities, as she had managed to disarm Joe of his gun with a backflip.

Stealth/Infiltration: Theresa was able to sneak up on Barry without him noticing despite the latter being a speedster. She also managed to get the drop on Cisco and Sherlouque while they were in an elevator at S.T.A.R. Labs. Her contortionist powers allow her to travel through air vents of a building while avoiding detection.

Expert hand-to-hand combatant: Theresa is proven to have at least rudimentary combat skills, able to briefly knock out Iris West-Allen and managed to easily restrain Joe West.

She had the following weaknesses;

Power-dampening cuffs: Theresa's powers do not work while she is wearing the power-dampening cuffs or imprisoned in one of the power-dampening cells at Iron Heights.

Echoes: Theresa is susceptible to suffering extreme pain in her ears while traveling through pipes. The Flash took advantage of this by banging a metal pipe to force Theresa out of her hiding spot.

She had the following original multiverse equipment;

Rag Doll mask: As Rag Doll, Theresa wore a mask which resembled both a clown and porcelain doll for purposes of concealing her identity and general intimidation.

She had the following new multiverse equipment;

Rag Doll mask: Like in the original multiverse, Theresa wears a porcelain mask.

Natalie then surged her tentacles and binded the other women. She was very furious. Suddenly, she dropped them down. "Do whatever you can do to find these two speedsters."

"Yes Ma'am," the other women said in unison. The three women ran off. Thawne was clearly furious.

Back in the Legion of Superheroines HQ cell room....

Nora and Naomi were still handcuffed in the cell. Nora looked at her fiance and smiled. Crawling on her hands and knees, she crawled over to Naomi and began to rub her hands on Naomi's dick through the young DEO agent's shorts.