Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 57

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessssss, that's it! Every inch down your throat bitch! Take every inch of Olivia's big cock, which has just been deep inside your fucking ass, down your fucking throat! Fuck, that's hot." Rena practically growled with lust, and then when Nora switched over to her she happily encouraged, "Ohhhhhhhh yessssssssss, now my dick! It's been up your ass too. They all have! Which means there's plenty of yummy Nora Snow-West anal cream for Nora Snow-West to clean up! Ooooooooh yesssssss, come on you spoiled little princess, clean those cocks! Clean every single one of them until they're spotless! Get every drop of your ass off them. Yesssssssss, that definitely means you deep throat my fucking dick, but don't forget about Rey's cock."

"Mmmmmm, that's it Nora! You suck that dick. You suck that dick which was pounding your butt just a second ago you filthy little ass to mouth whore! Oh Fuck!" Rey moaned happily in encouragement pretty much the second Nora wrapped her lips around the head of her cock, "Oh yes, you're such a whore. Mmmmm, our greedy little ATM whore. Oh Nora, you look so pretty with a cock in your mouth. I always thought that, ever since we made you our submissive little bitch. Yeahhhhhh, you're such a good whore Nora. Taking all our big dicks inside you at the same time, your pussy, mouth and ass all stuffed like a good little airtight whore. Then taking all our big dicks up your butt like a prize winning anal whore. And then taking all our big dicks from your butt straight into your mouth like the total ATM whore you are! Oooooooh yesssssss, mmmmmm, take that cock deep down your throat, but remember you've got other cocks to clean."

"Yessssss, that's it! Every inch down your throat bitch! Take every inch of Rey's big cock, which has just been deep inside your fucking ass, down your fucking throat! Fuck, that's hot." Star practically growled with lust, and then when Nora switched over to her she happily encouraged, "Ohhhhhhhh yessssssssss, now my dick! It's been up your ass too. They all have! Which means there's plenty of yummy Nora Snow-West anal cream for Nora Snow-West to clean up! Ooooooooh yesssssss, come on you spoiled little princess, clean those cocks! Clean every single one of them until they're spotless! Get every drop of your ass off them. Yesssssssss, that definitely means you deep throat my fucking dick, but don't forget about Suzie's cock."

"Mmmmmm, that's it Nora! You suck that dick. You suck that dick which was pounding your butt just a second ago you filthy little ass to mouth whore! Oh Fuck!" Suzie moaned happily in encouragement pretty much the second Nora wrapped her lips around the head of her cock, "Oh yes, you're such a whore. Mmmmm, our greedy little ATM whore. Oh Nora, you look so pretty with a cock in your mouth. I always thought that, ever since we made you our submissive little bitch. Yeahhhhhh, you're such a good whore Nora. Taking all our big dicks inside you at the same time, your pussy, mouth and ass all stuffed like a good little airtight whore. Then taking all our big dicks up your butt like a prize winning anal whore. And then taking all our big dicks from your butt straight into your mouth like the total ATM whore you are! Oooooooh yesssssss, mmmmmm, take that cock deep down your throat, but remember you've got other cocks to clean."

"Yessssss, that's it! Every inch down your throat bitch! Take every inch of Suzie's big cock, which has just been deep inside your fucking ass, down your fucking throat! Fuck, that's hot." Tatiana practically growled with lust, and then when Nora switched over to her she happily encouraged, "Ohhhhhhhh yessssssssss, now my dick! It's been up your ass too. They all have! Which means there's plenty of yummy Nora Snow-West anal cream for Nora Snow-West to clean up! Ooooooooh yesssssss, come on you spoiled little princess, clean those cocks! Clean every single one of them until they're spotless! Get every drop of your ass off them. Yesssssssss, that definitely means you deep throat my fucking dick, but don't forget about Willow's cock."

"Yessssss, that's it! Every inch down your throat bitch! Take every inch of Tatiana's big cock, which has just been deep inside your fucking ass, down your fucking throat! Fuck, that's hot." Willow practically growled with lust, and then when Nora switched over to her she happily encouraged, "Ohhhhhhhh yessssssssss, now my dick! It's been up your ass too. They all have! Which means there's plenty of yummy Nora Snow-West anal cream for Nora Snow-West to clean up! Ooooooooh yesssssss, come on you spoiled little princess, clean those cocks! Clean every single one of them until they're spotless! Get every drop of your ass off them. Yesssssssss, that definitely means you deep throat my fucking dick, but don't forget about Naomi's cock."

"That's it Nora, you're doing great!" Naomi encouraged once she finally got a word in edgeways, then when things got even better for her she eagerly added, "Oh yes, suck my dick! Suck your yummy little ass off my big dick! Oh fuck yeah, mmmmmm, suck it! Suck the cock which has just been up your butt you sexy little slut! Oh God Nora, I loved butt fucking you! I wasn't sure I would, I thought I would feel guilty, but it was awesome and I want to do it all the time! Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh, I wanna butt fuck you as much as our friends does! And I wanna triple stuff you! Oh yeah, most importantly I want to make sure you're our triple stuffed speedster, or should that be our fully stuffed speedster, every single fucking day! Would you like that Nora? Would you like us to fuck all your hot little fuck holes at the same time, every fucking day? Yessssss, I bet you would? Mmmmmm, who wouldn't?"

Which gave Fiona a wicked idea, "Yeah, we should totally triple stuff you next. Please baby? Mmmmm, that would be so hot. I swear you'll love it. I did."

"Oh yes." Codi grinned, "Triple stuffed Kryptonian, I do like the sound of that."

Even though she blushed at that suggestion Willow liked that idea. She liked it a lot. After all, she loved being double stuffed, and surely that wouldn't be much different than being triple stuffed? Except it would make her feel even more slutty, and it may make her cum that much harder.

Which was why she had been considering asking for it for a while, but hadn't because they'd been having so much fun topping Nora lately, and they'd triple stuffed Star more than once and she just hadn't been ready to give up that dominance yet. Naomi could feel she was getting close, but there was no reason to give that away. After all she wasn't as slutty as Star Lance, or Nora Snow-West.

So Willow simply smiled and said, "Maybe."

What happens in the next chapter? You decide. The options are the following;

Option 1: Thawne checks on Speedster Breeder.

Option 2: Huntress goes black and never comes back - Power Girl lets her now mature offspring run a train on Huntress.

Option 3: Thawne sends a video to Nora of Speedster Breeder performing depraved sex acts.

Option 4: Huntress and Speedster Breeder holds a contest to see who is the nastiest slut in the galaxy.

Option 5: Super Breeder and Speedster Breeder fuck each other.

Option 6: Thawne turns Black Canary into Canary Cock.

Option 7: Black Canary fucks Huntress.

Option 8: Oracle and Huntress are fucked into submission.

Option 9: Lois decides to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 10: The horse creatures are fully grown and ready to gangbang Speedster Breeder.

Option 11: Thawne remembers Huntress has been neglected.

Option 12: Thawne and Lois wants Speedster Breeder to breed with something else.

Option 13: Speedster Breeder develops a furry fetish and wants to fuck another creature.

Option 14: Thawne gives herself a another cock - Grudge fucks Speedster Breeder and knocks her up vaginally and anally at the same time.

Option 15: Since Speedster Breeder likes nonhuman creature sex so much they change her mind to think she is a female creature.

Option 16: They decide to have Speedster Breeder fuck the Circus Freak Show and give birth to more freaks.

Option 17: A herd of minotaurs come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 18: Gorrila Grodd, Monsieur Mallah and Congorilla come into mate with Speedster Breeder.

Option 19: A herd of Argots come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 20: A herd of Centaurs come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 21: A herd of Dragons come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 22: A herd of Eeziaxes come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 23: A herd of Lodisofts come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 24: A herd of Nenom Aluts come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 25: A herd of Schases come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 26: A herd of Udhis come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 27: A herd of Unicorns come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 28: A herd of Reononers come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 29: A herd of Xionks come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 30: A herd of Fereheses come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 31: A herd of The Honey Coco Ntes come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 32: A herd of Scintes come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 33: A herd of Alastes come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 34: A herd of Wi'ckles come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 35: A herd of Bryas come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 36: A herd of Gep-alims come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 37: A herd of Berens come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 38: A herd of Tes-iticas come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 39: A herd of Leredris come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 40: A herd of The Southern I'nis come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 41: A herd of The King Hengmals come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 42: A herd of Inockies come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 43: A herd of Alphons come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 44: A herd of Onatences come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 45: A herd of Koculs come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 46: A herd of Shrer-es come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 47: A herd of Cherelins come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 48: A herd of Hereyns come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 49: A herd of Spasstis come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 50: A herd of Atitates come in to impregnate Speedster Breeder.

Option 51: Speedster Breeder, Super Breeder, Power Breeder, and Canary Cock are put through a nonhuman creature gangbang.

Option 52: Speedster Breeder, Super Breeder, Power Breeder, and Canary Cock take turns fucking Huntress and Oracle orally, vaginally, and anally.

Option 53: Huntress and Oracle become Horny Huntress and Oral-cle.

Option 52: Speedster Breeder, Super Breeder, Power Breeder, Canary Cock, Horny Huntress and Oral-cle take turns fucking each other orally, vaginally, and anally.

To be continued...............................................................................