All Comments on 'Nora's Punishment'

by gunhilltrain

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maybe Nora should find the young man that wrote her paper, tell him she's changed and then maybe he'd think enough of her to ask her out and become her boyfriend...

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 2 years agoAuthor

If you read my comment on the other story (it still hasn't been posted yet) that is basically what happens in the revised multi-part series that I've posted on another site (it goes up to 1987). Are you the same person who commented there?

If you must know, it starts on the very night he exchanges the paper. They wind up having a huge fight, then rather spontaneous sex, and then he asks her to go to dinner with him right then and there. She accepts.

The scene with the uncle is in there. I think it happens a few days later if I remember correctly. "Assume the Sale" doesn't happen at all. By the way, her first legit job is at Burger King. There is an amusing scene where Paul goes to the branch in order to tease her. He tries to custom order a Whopper (medium-rare) and she tells him (although he actually knows this already, "We don't cook them to order here. They only come one way."

If you want to know where the series is, PM me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergunhilltrain@gunhilltrain
Time and place matter I suppose. At present I'm between the Metro-North (formerly New York Central) Harlem Division and the NYC Transit Authority's #2 train line. Thus I'm on both the wrong side and the right side of the tracks at the same time. Anyway, for me the Midnight Sp...