Nordberry Nosh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April, who I didn't expect to speak up, chimed in, "One thing? Please? Yeah... Kevin has mentioned he really likes to see girls kissing and 'getting off on each other', his words. So, if you do that, please note that in your logs, too, orgasms, tastes, etc. Trying something once doesn't make you a label, so let's open our minds and hearts."

Kim put her folded clothes, I watched, into a paper grocery bag labeled, "KIM", and was soon naked, her bright orange-red hair popping out as pubic hair matching the hair on her head. Her leg muscles, trained from distance running, popped and rippled as she had squatted and then stood.

The other girls, getting their paper bags out, got undressed, too, and soon I was surrounded by 41 girls, maybe not all as gorgeous as my 'girlfriends', but definitely all interested in and ready for action.

I was just one guy.

Huh.

I needed to use the restroom, so I excused myself and went in to pee, but Chelsea, a waif-thin girl I barely knew but who sat near me in chorus, was already on the toilet, peeing. I had to go a lot, so I said 'excuse me' and turned, peeing into the bathtub.

Chelsea, and another girl, Tammy (who'd walked in behind me), watched me pee. I asked, "First time watching a guy pee?"

Tammy said, "My brother is a year older than me and he came home from college from break this last christmas and just stood in the bathroom peeing with the door open. He's a total slob, even if he gets good grades. Such a lowlife. He's my own brother, I love him, but My God the man has no taste and acts like a hockey hooligan with his friends."

"Anyway, I slammed the door and yelled at him. You'd think he'd figure it out, but No."

We laughed, and I immediately remembered my sisters making such comments about combing my hair, picking up, etc.

I was about half-staff without even touching myself, looking at all the naked women will do that.

As soon as I shook off, Chelsea knelt down in front of me and said, "Girls wipe, but I have a better thing...?"

Tilting my head as an okay-shrug, she gook my cock in her mouth and started sucking in earnest.

Dani was at the door in a minute, looking like she rushed over. "Chelsea, this is out-of-order."

Chelsea mumbled, and I asked, grinning, "There's a sign-up sheet?"

"Duh. Yeah, of course! Not sign-ups, though, sem-random. Honsu's in the bedroom, Jan and Carol are on-deck."

I knew who they were, but I had to thread my way across the basement and Everyone (!!) was naked. Along the way, walking through, I reached out and touched some breasts, cupping here or there, feeling them, all while being crowded from the rear by Dani who was trying to get me to my bedroom.

It took me a couple of minutes to cross the room, but they were beautiful minutes.

Some of the girls were kissing, which I liked for sure, and as I encouraged and caressed a back or shoulder or whatever, they responded, several times by reaching down to rub each other in whatever way they could.

The kisses, I noticed, had a lot of not-expert level in them, like they were either in a performance and doing it for the benefit of me, or just overly self-conscious about the whole thing.

I wasn't trying to make people do things, but there just had to be a huge peer pressure thing going on. In retrospect, I should have stopped that, but in another way, I kind of felt like I was helping them not be so hung-up, either.

I should give an example.

I stopped in front of Kendra and Lisa. They were a mismatched pair if ever there was one. Kendra was short and I thought she'd worn thick glasses but didn't have them on. Her breasts were perky A-cups and a trim body made her very nice to look at, for me at least.

The second thing I noticed was her nipples were erect and wide, bigger than normal, but on smaller areolae, and I wondered if the nervous mood or cool air or excitement level were the things feeding that.

Lisa, facing her, was taller and I remembered her as having been thicker than she was, but the only place she was carrying weight now was in her breasts were almost anime-girl size and cylindrically pointed _forward_. It was like she was wearing an invisible bra, and her boobs were magically levitating.

Since they weren't that far from each other, Lisa's nipples were almost touching Kendra's chest.

Kendra, as I walked up, was trying to kiss her, but Lisa wasn't sure how to make that happen. I think they were nervous about touching more of their bodies than just their faces, and were trying to lean in.

Just by stopping, I attracted their attention, and attention from others around them.

I started with a genuinely apologetic, "I'm sorry. I have no idea how to help you... Or, even if you want it in the first place?"

They glanced at me, they were nervous, I could tell, more because I was there than each other, but I could have misperceived that.

I continued, "I can say, if you want me, later, it'd be good to be familiar with how to kiss another girl, and show real genuine affection, and what turns another girl on. There's too many people here, and in my life, for it all to be on me to make them happy. They have to help each other - you have to help each other. I want you to _come_, to have a Big-Oh!, to live the Big Happy! ... ... But, I can't help everyone, so everyone has to help their ...neighbors, sort of. Sorry, I wish I could give each of you, all of me, but... I'm just one guy."

They half-smiled a sad smile and looked at each other. I looked at Bee, who was standing nearby with a questioning face.

Bee told them, "Girls, close your eyes. Open eyes are for later....? Good. Now. Draw up inside yourself, find your soul and love-center, feel that. Put that into the front of your face, and lean forwards with it, to give it away. You'll get it back, you'll mix it. Push out 'energy' into each other. Sensations take care of themselves. Feel it."

I added, "Soul-kisses make Blessed Creatures," and added, "...anime reference." Looking to Bee, I said, "Love you, Annabelle."

She inhale-smiled and nodded, hopeful and full of love for me, too.

Moving on, I headed the final little bit to the bedroom, but Dani came to be by my side and said, "Octo-Jumper Saves The Day, right?"

I laughed - it was an in-joke on our D-and-D team that an 'Octo-Jumper' was a tentacle porn creature, and we'd added them as an NPC in a bunch of campaigns, always conveniently "helping" the local girls, and so serving wenches were already well-satisfied at taverns.

Back in my bedroom, I could see Honsou, Jen, and Carol on the bed, licking each other's pussies in a side-circle, though I think they'd just started. My cock was well up and ready, so I asked who was first and Honsou was the first to say, "Me!"

I didn't wait. There were lots of girls there, and they wanted something very specific.

She rolled off, sideways to be on her back, spread her legs wide open in a V aimed at me, and said, "Please, I'm ... yes, now?"

Kneel walking up to her, I bent her knees and pushed them back, lined up my cock, and pushed into her soft Folds with barely any lead up. I didn't even ask if she was a virgin, I just went for it.

In retrospect, I realize it wasn't very nice, since she may have needed more lead-up. She was plenty wet, but her general excitement level was low.

Jen and Carol moved over, their breasts hanging, dangling and swinging as then hands-and-knees came to be turned around aimed towards me on either side of Honsou.

I said, "Jen, you're next in two minutes?"

"So soon?"

"I'm going to trade around, and which one I come in is random, but I'll ...oh, wow, this is good... I'll shoot in the first of you, then switch, then switch, and hopefully all three of you will get 'enough', whatever that is."

Looking down at her sweet left, a tulip-flower pair of lips parted and wet for me, I pressed my cock down into this cleft and slightly pressed in, finding a small passage barely opening. Rocking out and in, a succession of small-pressings-in, I soon had the strokes (out and cool) alternating with (hot and clenched).

Her almost immediate gasps gave the sound to her face's staring-desperate joy and want, alternating with each thrust inwards. Soon, though, she just arched her back and threw back her head, grasping a hold of the sheets to twist them - she was coming, and so, so fast, not that long just after my entering.

Seeing her scream with unrestrained sensation, I slowed down and then pulled out, going to Jen, on her knees with legs spread wide on the bed, butt down far enough for me, face down and sideways on the bed.

Jen's quim was not trimmed, hair-wise, and I found it interesting to look at as my cock painted up and down her gash. I was plenty wet, and pushed in slightly to see if I could be there.

Inwards I went, sliding, not restrained but firmly held, and found there was a slight bend downwards, or at least pressure inside somehow. This smooth and gliding hold on me made a ride that was faster as I increased the pace.

In and out, I pushed and pulled, loving the sensations, and the sounds delighted me that came from the 'front of the rig' (her behind being the operational docking port).

As I went, her pitch and excitement grew, just as Honsou's voice had. Jen's quivering and pushing back hard on me made me slam into her harder, my upper legs striking her butt with an audible slapping sound.

These slaps, to my delight, also included little ripples flowing through her butt muscles, like waves in a pond hitting the shore.

She came, then, too, not 2 minutes in. There was no way she could be faking it - I felt her orgasm squeezing me in pulses and her loud screams of ecstasy were highly unlikely to be fake given what else was going on.

Moving slower and letting her squeeze me through her orgasm, I moved over to Carol, who I realized had switched to lying on her back and frantically rubbing her clit, two fingers in her pussy moving in and out. I moved between her legs, and she started a steady stream of want, words to tell me to do this, or that, but in what was 'dirty talk'.

"Oh, stick that fuckin' cock in me, fill my pussy up, I want that fuckin tool to ride me, please, put it, put it in?!? Noooooowww? Offfffffuuuuckyeah, right there, stroke it, stroke my pussy, stroke my cunt, my hot cunt is pulling you in, I got this thing I wanttttttnnnnnnrrrgg yoouuuuu.... ooohhhh...."

Her Invective was effective, and though she came just barely after I'd put my cock in, I didn't last much longer, and yelled out, oooohh I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna shoot, Carol, then Honsou, for a couple of strokes, be ready, then Jen..."

They told me yes, yes, do that yes, and, well... I did. I groaned and thrust, maybe 3 times, before I could tear myself away and jumped super fast to Honsou, stroked in there, and then again to Jen, to keep pushing and pushing out cum riding the wave of ecstasy myself.

Wow.

Sex: three women, three gorgeous young lithe sexy women, had already been turned on and so-fast to orgasm they had to have been working on it even during the meeting we'd just had.

Stepping back mentally, I realized then - I was in the twilight zone.

An Orgy?

In my bedroom?

For the SECOND time? (the first being the musketeers around a blowjob)

I'd gone from having a good-luck situation by getting super-cheeky and manipulating the manipulative girl I knew into getting naked, to... something kind of over-the-top.

Kendra, who'd apparently been standing near the door, came up behind me and said, "Rumor is, you like a clean-up... May I?"

"Sure, yeah, okay..."

Again, oddball and cool and ... no, just Freakin' oddball.

I knew where this had come from, really.

I had a reasonably perfect memory at that point, and I was bringing forth stuff from my past that I'd let go, stuff that I didn't really need to remember.

Enough of those memories covered how I got sick, when people started acting oddly around me, and what I had done that made the situation better or worse.

Standing there, triumphant in my delivering sperm to fix their headaches and desperation, I had to consider, what did I do to cause this?

How could I really help?

The plan was, fuck and fuck, and see what helped.

== Chapter: The Rest of the Party ==

Wandering around the party for the rest of the evening, until 11 pm or so, made for an active time.

Dani had appointed people to shuttle cars back to their owner's houses, and then catch rides back to mine. We left the porch light off and no one talked as they walked on the street, so I don't know what my neighbors actually observed.

Happily, we didn't have any police visits for disturbing the peace. Or, if we did, no one told me about it, since I was either in the kitchen, my parent's bedroom, my bedroom, or somewhere else (we ranged widely) off and on all night.

Someone brought lube and I used that so my wang didn't get rubbed too much. The suggestion became no-blowjobs, since that could mean teeth and abrasion, so after about 9 pm it was ultra-soft ultra-careful cleanups by mouth and the rest was just lube, stroke, in and stroke, cum, happy relaxation, cleanup, and then sit around a while longer.

Saturday morning came around and I was in NO shape to run a track meet.

Jo and Kim texted our coach that they would be absent due to a 'family emergency', and that had to be enough.

I did get some sleep, in two 3-hour naps and another nap mid-day.

Some other girls came and went; once we'd had fun, Dani organized a replacement situation.

Creatively, some of the girls decided to start bringing over poster board and hammering them onto strips of wood so they looked like they were creating materials to go protest something, giving an air of legitimacy to a fun-fun time that mostly was people sitting around and talking about how to keep this thing quiet, where people should move to, how to evade, what cover stories to give, what colleges they should go to, etc.

I was spent, mentally and physically, but I was happy that for some reason, my gonads managed to create enough ejaculate to give each girl some. As for average length of time when I was actually stroking, it surprisingly stayed mostly consistent when I dialed down to twice an hour, at about 10 minutes, which gave me 5 minutes with each girl because I'd usually start with one and switch, but make sure both got some cum.

Mads stuck up for me and kept track of who and what happened, watching a lot of the time, trading off with Dani, and I could see eventually they were getting to be friendlier to one another.

Sunday morning, I didn't go to Mass. Yet another thing missed out on.

Sunday afternoon about 5 pm, Dani called everyone down to the basement again, even Tina and Jeff, and Rita and Dean.

We were all naked, of course, and I found it kind of funny that Jeff and Dean had decided to come downstairs naked. I got the story later that they'd been having a romantic time with my sisters but had sat together as couples to watch other girl-girl couples 'get busy' as a fun thing to do.

Dani handed off to Mads, who was in Full-Assertive mode since she'd had to get people moved around and keep track of food deliveries and who was there when, all sorts of details. I didn't begrudge her the in-charge, it was just great to see it happen with a lot more class and smiles than before.

"Kevin. You aren't going to Midvale College, ever, ever again."

I looked at her quizzically. "Ever...?"

"Ever. If you go, smelling like you do, you risk subjecting more people, more women, to your odor."

"Got it." I did, actually. "Wasted a semester, then."

"True, but... there's more important things."

I nodded to her and looked around.

She looked, too. "Most of you, we're going to try to organize it so everyone goes away, Fast. Gotta get away from this town and any temptation as soon as possible. It's not even March yet, and everyone has midterms and papers and assignments of all kinds, of course."

"Let's be Very Clear. The headaches, for most of us, the bad dreams, that should go away. The risk, we established, is that you might find yourself to be pregnant. If you do, Kevin, what do you have to say about that?"

I thought. "Uh... So... You're asking my opinion on abortion, I think."

She gave me a 'Duh' face. I was on the spot, but it was a simple answer for me. "I have no right to say jack shit about what you do with your bodies. No rights at all. You own your bodies. Now, I'm Catholic. I am fully Catholic, meaning, I really agree with a lot that the church has to say. But, I'm a liberal Catholic. So. If it's me, if by some stupid oddity or miracle it was me as a guy getting pregnant, I'd... I wouldn't. I'd be the best parent I could be. But that's me, not you."

Mads was considering this, and looking around the room. She came back with, "And, if someone, maybe more than one of us, gets pregnant from this escapade or any other situation, presuming you're the father, what then?"

I thought about it, and said, "Raising a kid takes a lot of money. I think, in a way, we're all kind of a family, in a larger sense, now? And, that means, it'd be nice if we could all contribute some money to financially help the mothers of the group, even if it's just one or two or whatever. I'll try to help out where I can, but if there's more than one, maybe a few, I'm ... gonna be a student, and poor, so... I think we can help by being there for each other, even more than financially, but the money has to be part of it?"

Mads said, "Not getting it. Custody."

"OH! Goodness. Uh, no, I don't need custody, I would love to help raise... I guess... be a daddy? Such an odd idea. But, yeah, I'll help how I can, with time, too, I guess. Not going to fight for custody or anything."

That satisfied her. "Now. We're going to make sure we have coverage for Kevin for the next two or three weeks, I think we can cycle through the rest of the girls that need him, and track the results to ensure it's working, all that. ... Questions?"

There were a few, about how to sandbag classes since they were smarter, what majors they should go into, how to get into better schools since they had crap grades, all sorts of things.

Looking around, I was proud of my friends, for organizing themselves so well, for being so caring and inclusive of me even though they had to know that it was both my fault (chemically) and not my fault (ethically) that they were in this situation with me.

== Chapter: Summary Notes ==

[I'll do the medical report afterwards, but it's time to tie up this narrative, for all you of my loyal family old enough to read it. As we said, this is Very Very Private Material. Immense pain and long-term suffering could come to anyone who repeats this information, which is why there's only this one printed copy that can be read, and only while supervised.]

Mom and Dad got home slightly earlier than promised that weekend due to a mistaken 'get ready' text Jo sent to her mom. Dad got an eyeful as he came into the house, but he was led calmly (by someone who didn't know) to the basement and somehow I had to shake his hand and hug mom while asserting that we were all nudists now and being naked was normal (this wasn't true at all and I was freaking out but hiding it well, mostly, I think).

Our elderly next door neighbors, Inez and Bruce Wain (yes, his real name), had their house functionally taken over by a team led by Beverly, one of Mad's formerly assholish friends (once in love with me, she softened quite a lot and we worked with that). Bev and three other girls visited them and presented both a carrot and a stick.

First, the carrot. They had a big side-yard, and we needed a shipping container put there to store our house's belongings, but also to give shielding to people walking in the door of the Wain's house, out their back door, and in my back door.