Nordberry Nosh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For another shot, we went downstairs and watched TV naked, and she gave a blowjob before sitting on my lap and getting another Major Load.

Mom got home and called down the stairs, and Bee walked over, daring as day, one arm over her breasts (insufficiently) to the bottom of the stairs, and asked if she could help make dinner.

Mom laughed at this body-comedy, and said to please put something on or my dad would need to take her [my mom] upstairs for a while and dinner wouldn't be ready on time.

We all laughed.

Bee came over, knelt in front of me, took me in her mouth, gave me an excellent blowjob while I watched some hockey, and then got dressed and went upstairs.

I stepped into the shower for a moment, got dressed, and we all ate together in the TV room and watched a really good BBC show about archaeology.

Roo got there about 8, Bee left, and I got busy again.

As for what I got busy With, let's just say that Roo's capacity for accepting oral sex was hesitant and grudging.

Perhaps it was her Asian family culture, or maybe it was just her mother's words at some level.

I tried to fight that by saying that I really liked doing it, that I liked it a ton when I could witness and/or stimulate an orgasm, and even more than that, when I knew that she could be open and loving of herself (versus her initial 'ewww-yuck' and 'this is a duty' perspectives).

She didn't really think it was a duty, we established, but there's a difference between intellectually and hopefully trying to embrace a new perspective, and having to get to that idea despite a shit-ton of muttered comments judging it to be dirty and animalistic.

Oddly, in part of this conversation, I asked what she would be willing to do to please me, figuring there would be some limit and I could build on that to ask about her being happy with me licking her.

She said, firmly and simply, that I had complete freedom to do Anything with her body, that she had already decided, and her hope was that whatever she could do would bring me joy.

I asked, "Well, then, can I stuff my dick up your ass?"

She said, sure, did I want to do that first?

Her conviction and ready acceptance of that seemed so odd to me, I wondered if I actually started to do it if she'd object then. Of course, the very idea of buttsex wasn't anything I was interested in.

Calling her bluff seemed to be in order, so I asked, "How about this. I stick my finger in your butt, and then you lick my finger. Would that work?"

The American in her contrasted, then, I think, with her emotions, and the conversation moved from one place to another. It started with, "Ewww. Uh.. Okay, but ... why would?" It moved on from there, seeing that I was confused by her answer, to being worried and saying, "Uh... Okay, Yes. I will do this. Is this one of those, prove you are more powerful than me? You ARE, Kevin. I will lick your butthole, I will eat your butthole if you want. If it makes you happy. If you spend time with me, if this is the way, yes. I am yours to do this."

I had a whole lot of walking back to do, and I explained that I wanted to lick her, I wanted her to enjoy it and orgasm from it, and that orgasm would make me happy to be with her.

This made it through... sort of.

After we tried again, where instead of a fake 'this is nice', I got a more realistic set of responses (still no orgasm), I decided we could work on that later and just had a fun time making love.

She didn't have a toy. She screamed with the pain, loudly, and I worried, but after a few minutes, she started to like it (at least she said so) and we actually could have a somewhat normal lovemaking session.

Oddly, she did squeak a little, too, just like in Japanese porn, but I had no idea if that was cultural or genetic. That was a question for another day! Plus, how would she know? It might just be her.

For the most unusual week in our family's history, we again had dinner together, talking about things that happened at school, and I told what happened in chorus, much to both the irritation and bemusement of Tina and Rita, by turns. They thought it wasn't fair to manipulate people by doing what Jeff and I did.

I really liked the idea that Jeff, who was basically a nice guy but clueless about girls, might actually net out a girlfriend by the ruse.

Tina asserted that some guys just can't be helped, and I said, No, most guys are okay people but don't know what the rules are, and, once shown, could get better.

Mom, surprisingly, came in on my side, and said that when she was in school, there were very few guys that knew the 'rules', and fewer that were willing to learn since they'd been convinced by other guys that showing emotions wasn't manly.

I outright laughed at her example, a guy who literally hit himself with a lacrosse stick to excuse his well-justified emotional tears.

We had a peach cobbler for dessert, one of the dishes brought over by the other moms. We benefited greatly from the home cooking of those women.

I have to say, I loves me them peach cobblers. Roo, I found out later, came back upstairs after we'd gone down, and asked for any peach cobbler recipes my mom had.

Mom told me later she'd just said that she'd never made one but wanted to try, too, and maybe they could work on it together sometime, which Mom said looked like it thrilled Roo to her core.

Madison came over about 8 pm. I asked carefully if Roo and Madison had history, or animosity, or thoughts about each other.

Roo said not personally, but that Mads was friends with a girl who had many times said cruel and blatantly racist stuff, and Mads hadn't done anything.

Mads, to her credit, said, "Give me a couple of days on this one. I think I can help [the racist girl] get some appreciation."

Roo accepted this, said it was unnecessary since they were all good now anyway because they were in the Kevin-Club, so it was fine.

After Roo left, I wondered what this club thing would mean for me.

We had some catching up to do, Mads and I. Last we'd talked was Sunday, briefly, and then I'd heard a lot of the things she'd done, but not from her.

Having a sex life with Madison was an odd thing.

She'd given me blowjobs thus far, but we hadn't had sex, and I asked her why.

She said, "Because it would be your first, and you deserve better than me."

"Excuse me?"

Trying to laugh it off, she said, "Oh, I know I'm great and everything, I'm the best person ever, but, well, it just didn't seem right, somehow, so, I kind of left it, and didn't push that we'd go there."

"You were downright hostile to me for a long time."

"I deserved it. I've been an asshole. I've been dirtied, and I didn't want that to affect... us."

This led to a whole conversation about what that meant. She said, she wasn't going to tell me that night, for the night, we were going to have some wine (she'd brought some, per her mother), over candlelight, tell each other some things that (per her mother, again) were medium-level embarrassments, and what our some of our dreams or fantasies might be.

I figured, sure, her night. I'll play along.

My embarrassment stories were easy enough - I led off with some dumb shit I did in scouts that got me in trouble (no need for details, please).

She described trying to frame a girl that she knew when she was briefly in girl scouts for something she (Mads) had done wrong, never thinking it'd work. It did work, and she felt guilty for a long, long time.

The girl had moved away (unrelated reasons) so there was no way to fix it, she said.

The wine tasted good. We each had about a glass and a half, maybe two, and that was enough to get us kind of buzzed.

I told her we'd do the fantasy later and we got ready for bed. She stepped into the shower, and while she was in there, I decided to use the toilet (on her promise she wouldn't look), and that was a new first for me. I'd never done that before.

She laughed and laughed at that, saying girls did it all the time, but I had no experience there.

After she got done in the shower, I got in, too, to clean off from having made love with Roo, but also just because I wanted to be super-clean for Mads.

We'd been around each other naked so much, I knew her body already - but it still gave me a big honking boner every time I looked at her.

I cleaned up with the beard trimmer and almost looked on-purpose (on my face), and I got an appreciation from Mads that I did, in fact, look better with a defined stubble area, a sort-of rugged look.

Sticking my fists to my hip-bones, arms out, I looked sideways and up and claimed to be a Manly Man. This prompted peals of laughter, since my boner was very much sticking rock-hard up and wasn't the picture, she said, that she'd had in her head forever of what manly men looked like.

Now, I won't go into too much detail on what making love with Madison was like, for the first time, because as much as I've done so with the others, it was just a very intensely emotional, face-to-face, soft, gentle, and loving thing.

She didn't want to come, she said, don't worry about that, just let things happen, and we'll worry about her orgasms the next time.

Anyone who knew Mads, listening to her say that, would know there's not much that could move her opinion after she'd set it up.

The darndest thing happened afterwards.

She'd licked me clean, even lip-smacking like it was the best thing ever (which was consistent among them so I actually believed it), but then she gave me an echo.

She said, "I was worried we couldn't do it tonight, because I was due to start my period a week ago Monday, and I'm over a week overdue. But, I know I haven't gotten any of your sperm anywhere near there, so ... but still. It's odd, especially for being on the pill."

We talked about what our dreams were, what she wanted to do as a career. It had been, until last year, to get an MBA and maybe do accounting, like my mom, but lately, she'd been wanting more and more to get into nursing, maybe surgical-O.R., or maybe being a midwife-nurse.

I told her she could do anything she wanted, she was super-smart, so maybe being a doctor or an Ob/Gyn might be good, too.

This set her thinking, I could tell.

Since she was sore after making love, and I was still hard, she gave me a blowjob (very nice!) and then pulled up the covers to snuggle into sleep.

And, sleep we did.

== Chapter: No Normal Days ==

The next day at school was more of the new-normal of people (okay, girls) seeing me in the halls and turning around, sometimes walking behind me, etc.

Some of the girls weren't even my year, though I had classes with people from all years as far as I knew because I was taking both intro courses and ones like calc3 that was several semesters in. Still, the gym classes were randomly assigned (and required but it really was fun) so any year person could be playing next to you.

In Chorus and Band, and all the other classes, the story was the same. Outsized attention paid to me and not the teacher, even when I was sitting in the back of the classroom (not an option for Band or Chorus, but it was what it was).

Lunch was a fun time, though, since there were several new girls at the table that had joined our D-and-D group, wanting to get the chance to talk with me. Questions kept flying at me about this or that thing that they'd probably told about me, or what something was, etc., but I deflected and said that one of my other friends knew and had them answer.

This was irritating to the girls, I could tell, but it was altogether too much fun and I had to keep it up.

One of the girls even asked, to the amazement of the table, that since I'd said I liked lots of different kinds of anime, and I had favorites of each genre, which was my favorite harem anime.

Eyes swiveled. Heads tilted to look at me, and I had to consider my answer.

My big problem was, I didn't need more harem members. I didn't want them. I wanted my life to be simpler, and that actually went along with most of the harem anime I'd seen.

What I actually, really wanted, was to get these guys laid. More than that, though, I didn't want them to get laid Once. I wanted them to get, like Tina said, "Trained up" so they could actually have a functional social life.

My wisdom hat was on that day, I think, and I answered, Monster Musume. It was about a normal guy who accidentally saves this series of alien-monster women, and in turn, he has to let them live in his house, by government edict, no choice for him.

This meant, for each woman, he had to learn all sorts of things about her. He had to find out her special needs (whatever she was - half-snake, mermaid, centaur, whatever), how to keep her happy by paying attention to her and listening even when it was hard, and being totally humble and honest with her even when it made him look bad.

I said, the best part of that anime, and it's mostly a comedy, is not the changes that happen in the women (one of whom is a female centaur-Queen and sex with her might be tricky). The best part is how he changes, not from being a caring guy, which he starts as and continues to be, but from a clueless guy to being a world expert on how to give his monster-women deep fulfilling happiness.

He can only do this growing, I said, because the women decide that he's worth it, and to earn that, he has to listen to a lot of complaining, get a lot of nosebleed-embarrassment, and they have to forgive each other a lot.

I said, "It does have boobs in it, of course, immense ones larger than the girl's head..."

There were varied reactions to this, but instead of a rejection-look like I normally got in topics like this, they just nodded and were hanging on my words.

"...and which most anime tend to blur out. I liked those - not because they're boobs, I mean, come on, boobs are great, half of all humans have 'em, so, not exactly a secret. Still, they were all over-the-top satire of different literary types of women. Not real women, portrayals of women. So, spider woman, water nymph, snake, little girl, tomboy, all of 'em."

The guys were nodding; Alan said, "Cerea Shianus - the Centaur lady, is the Amazon, like, Hippolyta-type?"

Alan's knowing that deeply confused me, but he was right so I nodded and continued, "So it's a satire on literary devices, but they still throw in real relationship stuff, I guess. Not that I'm in a relationship, per se, but ... yeah. Fun stuff."

I'd talked too long and went back to eating, and more questions I just pushed over to the guys.

Alan's question bothered me.

Alan was from town, we'd gone to school together. I remembered him being in remedial reading and writing in junior high, and never anywhere close to an A student. We knew from D-and-D that he was kind of dim, but he was fun to hang with, and a genuinely nice, caring guy, even if his mouth hung open like a meth fiend sometimes (which he wasn't, he was a stand-up normal guy).

School just kept being odd.

After classes I worked out with everyone else, but even with my being out and thus presumably less well trained, I had no problem keeping up on the long runs, and wasn't really breathing hard during the couple of intervals we did afterwards.

Coach told me I could go to the track meet but I wasn't signed up for any events since I'd been out most of the week.

Aw, heck.

Jo and Kim gave me a ride home. Dana, another good friend of theirs (and, really, mine), tagged along, as well as Joan Hansen and Liah Greenbriar. All three were girls I'd run with for a long time. We were tucked into the back-seat tightly. Liah was also in band with me, and Joan in Chorus, so suffice to say we knew each other.

Kim turned around (Jo was driving, Dana was middle-seating-it). "Kevin. Sorry for the being cramped in."

I didn't respond, I was noticing that Joan, next to me, was staring straight ahead and looked like she was having a severe migraine - panting, seemingly in pain.

Joan said, "Headache, low-grade, for the past week. I'm not complaining, though. We'll talk when we get to your place."

We tooled along, while Dana and Liah, next to me, talked about who was going to do what races at the meet the next day, and whether another runner would have improved since last year.

My house wasn't that far from school, so we got there quickly, and Jo parked in her own driveway. The street up and down from my house was crowded already, and I could see the curtains in our front room (and upstairs?) were drawn.

We went in via the garage inside door, like I normally do, and came in to see...

The house was full of people?!?!

Some of them I knew - well, most, really - but some I didn't.

I wasn't the only guy there. Jeff, from chorus, the D-and-D club, and (oddly but happily) the girls that had been hanging out with them at lunch already when I walked up.

Dani appeared, and blew a small school wooden 'recorder' in a series of notes. Everyone quieted down. She said loudly and almost needlessly, "Kevin's here, shut up, we have work to do."

She turned to me and said, "So, our small gathering expanded a little, but I think you'll agree why once you hear some stories."

Guiding me to the basement, the largest room in the house by double, everyone filtered down and took seats, sometimes close together.

Dani led the way and everyone gave her the floor; they were expecting something.

She accepted this, and while facing them, she was really talking to me about stuff I could tell most if not all of them already knew.

"Since about January 10th, best we can figure, some of us have noticed obvious changes in our mental abilities. Everyone here has experienced this; the only datapoint we're missing is you, and we're pretty sure you're on this list, too."

I nodded, "Definitely, me, too."

"The women, and some of the men, have noticed your body odor is intensely stimulating and Very, Very Nice. It is not a typical body odor. Not all of it has changed - we've smelled your shoes, and those aren't very nice, so it's other parts of your body."

She didn't wait for me to say anything, but a lot of the girls were nodding.

"These smells had psychological impacts, physiological body-change impacts, and the effect on us has been roughly in line with a cumulative-exposure graph, integral of d-time, d-proximity, d-enclosures. So, we know you're doing it. Besides general memory and intelligence being stimulated (causing some significant headaches or migraines), elevated dream vividness has been noted."

Dani was speaking pretty formally, but she was making what sounded like a pretty ultra-important presentation in front of a group of now-apparently-smarter people.

"For men, this is random dream state thoughts, sometimes sexual dreams more than others, but that's uncertain. For us women, though, it's huge and it's a clear, already-acknowledged psychological effect."

We were all listening intently.

"It's called 'nesting'."

I hadn't heard the term before.

"It's a well-studied and documented symptom of late-stage pregnancy. It's a final burst of energy and organizational skills to prepare for the imminent arrival, and it's hardcoded into human DNA. Ask any mother, it's a very real thing."

They seemed to accept this; I'd not heard of it, but I was an idiot in a meat suit.

"I've talked with many of you about this. Again, your patterns are exactly nesting. In avians it's clear nest building. In mammals it's attention to organization and placement of objects, an OCD-like symptom. It's cleanth and identification of better living conditions. It's preoccupation with cuteness and imagination of possible maternal situations. Babyproofing is hardcoded in our DNA, apparently. Oh, and yes, Phineas, cuteness is measurable."

I nodded. She knew I liked the show.

Dani continued. "We're all here to talk with each other, briefly, and then we can go home. But, Kevin will listen, and then he will give orders. Everyone, by coming here, has agreed to abide, to follow Kevin's orders, about what to do about this, even if it's uncomfortable."

1...1819202122...24