Nordberry Nosh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everyone is naked. You're naked, but I'm naked, too. I get free views, that's worth more than $40 to me. I'm happy to give really good tutoring for money, but if you want free, it's... naked-tutor time."

I waited.

They digested this.

Jo's face was so bemused she chortled, guffawed, whatever, gave a small laugh that said she was amazed I'd even offer such a thing, it had to be a joke, and there was no way I was serious, but if I was, it was too oddball to even think about.

Kim's face was nervous and kind of meek-looking, unhappy, mildly oppressed, maybe.

I leaned back in my chair, relaxed, and waited a minute.

Kim surprised (visible via a rapid head-turn) Jo. She worked up the gumption and asked, "What would the rules of this naked thing be, then?"

Clarifying, I said, "You're naked, I'm naked, we're all naked. No cameras. Nobody else here. Nobody knows..."

They got that.

I continued, "Further, No touching, either... At least, I wouldn't. The thing is, it'd be _equal_. One other reason I'm proposing it. So, in stressful situations, there's a part of the brain called the hippocampus, and memories stored there are kept lots longer and easier than other memories. So, if you really want to remember things, put yourself into some stress, and the brain works better."

They both nodded, like that made sense. I'd just hauled that out of my ass, a total wing-ding idea I'd vaguely read about once.

Jo looked at Kim and asked, "Are you actually thinking about this?"

Kim wagged her head side to side, "Thinking about it. Forty bucks is a lot. Plus, both of us are here, low risk, right? And, it's _Kevin_. He's not going to out us, and ... he'll be naked, too."

She said this with a kind of voice that implied that she really kind of did want to see me.

I said, "I'll tell you what. I Really Really need to take a shower. You two already have, after the meet, and I didn't get a chance yet. How did you do that so fast, by the way?"

Jo said, "I'm the queen of two minute showers. I counted down and Kim was only in three, but we didn't have to shampoo, so it was kind of cheating."

"Ah." I stood up and went into my room to grab my towel. "I'll just be a few minutes."

They nodded, and I could tell they wanted to talk about it between themselves.

The bathroom was on the other side of the TV room from my bedroom, so I just took the towel with me and went in, used the toilet, brushed my teeth, and got in the shower, doing more of the fast version than the slow one since I didn't want to leave them too long for fear they'd chicken out.

There was a knock on the door, right after I shut off the water.

My heart fell. I knew it. They were chickening out.

Alas.

Still, I figured, cash is good. I said, "Yeah?"

"Kim and I have decided. Open the door?"

I was in front of the sink, giving a quick hairbrush, and I said, "One... I'm not dressed, okay..."

The door opened before I could get much more than the word okay out, and they were looking around the door jamb - with naked shoulders.

I wasn't wearing anything, I was just standing there, dangly, in front of the sink. My instinct was to cringe a little, but then, I took a deep breath, and stood up straight.

Looking down myself, I realized I hadn't trimmed my bush at all, and I'd meant to do that. I had an electric beard razor, and it advertised itself as working on pubes, too, and I'd meant to do that. My brain was going in different directions. I wasn't embarrassed over letting them see my penis (thicker than normal, but aimed very much out-and-down).

Kim came around from behind Jo, and obviously was wearing a bra and panties, still, and Jo stood up straight to look at me.

I grabbed my towel, but held it beside me, and set down the hairbrush. "I'm not going to shave, I do that in the morning. I was going to ... this is kind of odd... before you saw me..."

Jo said, "Yeah?"

"Complete honesty, here, like I said before, goes both ways, so, yeah, I should say this. I was going to trim my pubes before I came out, just in case you said yes, but it looks like... you're saying ...?"

Kim said, "Yes."

Jo looked at her, like this was a change of plan. "You said?"

Kim replied back fast, "I know, I said, we'll see what he's doing, we'll just stay in underwear, right? But, it's not right. He's trying to be honest with us."

Jo, slightly defeated, said, "Yeah, suppose you're right. We've seen him. He's ... yeah. Okay." She turned to me, "We all... this Goes Nowhere, right?"

"The naked part, absolutely not. The tutoring, only if you want to, but there's no shame in that, there's bragging rights. So, really, if this gets out, it's on you."

Kim said, "Good," and reached back behind her back and unhooked her bra, sticking out her shoulders in the process. She was out the door from me, so shielded a little, but Jo turned around to watch as she dropped her bra and then pulled down on the sides of her panties, stepping out of them.

Her first look wasn't at me, it was at Jo, who I think as the last person 'dressed' was making it not-fair on Kim.

Jo's mildly put-upon response was, "__Fine__" (drawn out with an exhale), and she reached around and undid her own bra, a more padded one that I thought would reveal nearly nothing since (in porno vids) they usually did, but in her case she had at least B-cups going there.

Jo's pull-down next was on her own panties, and she stepped out of them, too, showing off a bushy triangle about as non-trimmed as Kim's.

I admit, my cock had started to rise at this display, but I decided to proceed with the quick trim that I had wanted to do, and it would give a point of conversation for all of us that technically didn't involve sex, just nudity.

The beard trimmer had a wide T-end with a protector I could slide on to give a less-close bit and leave some stubble, which seemed prudent since I hadn't ever trimmed my bush before and didn't know how much it might itch later (a topic my sisters had let me overhear).

It was battery powered, so I stepped into the shower area. I said, "You're free to look, I guess, and I might ... I could use... I want your opinion, if it's short or long or whatever, I've never done this before and I'm feeling a little weird."

They laughed at that, and we all went in. I trimmed down my abdomen, getting the dark hair I had there off, and then down the front of my legs since I had a little leg hair, and then started trimming around the top.

Kim and Jo were squatting, really sitting on their haunches outside the tub, looking in at me. Their close observation was entirely justified by my using the clippers, instead of it maybe being embarrassing to directly look for no other reason than being horny.

I noted their broad smiles (not to make a pun).

Kim even said, "This is Sooooo cool, to watch. I've done this on myself, but I never thought about having to go around ... an _obstruction_!"

Her giggle and Jo's made me laugh, too, since it wasn't making fun of me, per se, we were sharing in the difficulty.

I asked, trying to see down along the side of my scrotum, "Uh... I can't see this really well. I don't want to ask you to help, but.. If you volunteered...?"

Kim immediately said, "Sure!"

She got up and knelt up by the tub edge, and I turned to face her. Her face was inches from my cock, and she was busy looking at it, and then when I handed her the trimmer, she tried holding it up without touching me.

"You can touch any part of me you want. Both of you."

Kim immediately reached out and pressed my cock, half-risen, aside. This, of course, shot some adrenaline into my body, and my cock immediately finished its rise to be at slightly above a 45-degree angle.

The movement might have startled Kim, so I said, "Sorry, nervous twitch at being touched, it feels good, no worries. Keep going."

She started the razor and trimmed a little, then did a little more, and said, "Wow, these are really wispy and long."

Jo said, "Duh, he never did it before. Boys."

Kim had done a little, and handed the clippers to Jo, "Here. You do some! It's fun."

Jo wasn't sure, but she took the trimmers, set her mouth sideways in consideration, and started them, trimming away, and getting some of the wispy bits off of my balls, and then around the other side, going pretty fast and being efficient at it.

Kim commented on this, and Jo replied that yeah, they had a dog for a while and the dog would get into burrs sometimes and it was easier to just trim the hair, and her dad had one of these trimmers. This made her get a disgusted look on her face and ask, "Ewww... I wonder if my dad used it on his pubes. He did have a beard for a while, but..."

Kim interrupted and said, "Shut up, Jo. Task at hand. Look at what you got, right in front of you."

And, what she had right in front of her was a penis, and a bigger one than when she started because she was more definitely noticing it being Very Very Erect.

She looked, being that close to it, and said, "Huh. Kind of bent upwards at the end."

"Yep. Always has been. At least, as long as I remember, and ... I remember it."

Kim said, "...Better than the _back_ of your hand!"

We laughed at the implication.

I asked them to wait a minute, then turned on the water and rinsed everything off, holding my cock to the side and my balls out of the way to get the water to clean everything, and then aiming the wand to get the hair all going down the drain.

There was a lot more skin visible. I'd never been that clean-shaven, I'd never tried this. It looked really different.

I washed the hair down the drain and it was all clean, I said, "Important to be tidy. Always be tidy."

Jo and Kim were right by the end of the tub, where I had the clothes hamper, which had a flip-top. Instead of having put my sweated-on track uniform and runderwear in the hamper, though, I'd put it on top, as I got into the shower.

Their faces weren't that far away from those clothes. It occurred to me, standing there, that in any normal world, I would have immediately had a 'ewww-whats-that-smell' event, being that close, but they were that close, and it didn't bother them.

Something to file away, I thought.

I asked for the towel, and they got up, their breasts swaying and deforming with the movement as they went from leaning over to standing up, and I liked every second of it. I think I even said, "wow."

Jo asked, "What?" as I got out, so I said, "Towel?"

As she handed it to me, I continued, "Just... Both of you - it was really, really beautiful, as you were standing up, you were bent over, and your... boobs? Breasts?"

Kim was definite, "Boobs, please."

"Boobs, were ... kind of, dangling a little, and that was, yeah. Pretty."

Jo, looking back at me, said, "I can see you liked it. Not a secret."

Kim defended me, "He can't help it, guys can't control that."

Jo was walking out of the bathroom, Kim following and me last. She said, "I know, just... I didn't think I'd be doing geometry getting stared at by the ole' one-eye."

We all walked over to the table.

I grabbed dish towels and handed them out and explained we should use them, so we got all situated with proper seat coverings, Kim on my right and Jo on my left.

We picked up where we left off, as amazing as that sounds.

I did have a hard time concentrating on the work for a bit, and I could tell they did, too, but we kept at it and eventually it got to be more normal.

We kept at it, and I helped Kim while Jo was working and vice-versa. Pretty soon it was 4:30, and Kim said, "I have to go soon."

"What's up?"

"My mom's birthday, we're all going out to dinner."

She looked at Jo, "You going to stay?"

Jo said, flatly, "Kevin's deal was, equal treatment. We get to see him, he gets to see us. We've seen him, but he hasn't seen us, not up close. Total honesty here, I don't think I mind if he looks."

Kim said, "Oh, damn. I ... you're right. I don't mind, really, either, but... I have to get dressed pretty soon."

I said, "Kim, how about we do a quick once-over look as a partial showing, sorta, and next time, I can look closer, would that work?"

She said, "Yeah. Where?"

"Countertop? Table?"

We got up, and she just turned around and sat on the table where I pointed, one leg up on the chair, opening herself up to where I could see. Her lips, just like the others I'd seen, were plenty engorged, and I think she was really turned on.

I said, "You ... touched me, right? Can I touch you?"

"Okay?"

I leaned in, moving my fingers around, and she put her hand down and pulled up and out some, which opened her petals enough, her separated lips, to show she was plenty wet. I looked up at Jo, standing there, and said, "Jo, want to kneel down, you can see, too? You probably can't see yourself this clearly."

"True..."

She knelt, and I moved a finger over, lightly, and Kim inhaled. I, in turn, moved my face in and inhaled, making yummy sounds, and generally implying I really liked what i was smelling. I moved my face closer and lightly kissed her inner thigh and said, "You smell soooo amazing, so good, I just want to..." I kissed again, and then said, "taste..." I let my lips move over to the center, my tongue barely out between them, up between them, and got an approval-moan from Kim.

I repeated it, and then again, with my tongue all the way out, and all the way to the top and over her clit, soft and wide-tongued, not too firm, about like Dani had liked it.

Her whimper ended with a 'Yesss!!!!!!'

I said, "You taste soooo good. I love your taste..."

Kim's whimper mumbled something about, '...believe you're doing...'

I pulled away after a while, and asked, "So, should I keep going, or do you have to go?"

She looked over at the clock and said, "I"m 15 minutes late already... and I still have to drive home... She's gonna be sooo pissed, dad too.... I really, really gotta go."

I backed up, and stood away, and helped her up. As she came close to me, I pulled her in and got my face close to hers, and bent in, very, very slowly, so she could tell me not to if she wanted. She didn't stop me, it was like she was melting into me. I let my lips touch hers, sensuously, waited a moment, and backed up.

She breathed again. "What... What was that for?"

I laughed and said, "No reason, just ... wanted to, I guess. I could have said, 'being a good student', but even if you were a crap student I'd still have wanted to kiss you. Epic beautiful. I mean, no brainer."

She giggled, wiggled, whimpered in disgust at the time, and hustled across the TV area to where her bra and panties were. She pulled them on and came back, pulling on the rest of her clothes super fast.

I stayed naked, as did Jo, as we watched her get ready, pulling her keys and a small purse out of her backpack, but leaving it on the table. "I'm leaving this here, I'll be back for it, later."

Giving us an obvious must-return idea was fine by me. She was welcome. She'd just been freakin' naked around me, I wasn't going to say no to the repeat possibility of that!

She looked at us and asked, "Do I look okay?"

"Fine!"

Deciding something, she came back and Kissed me, full on the lips, hard but meaningfully, and was about to dash off.

I said, toying with her a little, "Wait a minute, gotta kiss Jo, too. She helped."

Kim was a little weirded out by the request and said, "No I don't, but... Aw, hell, okay," and dodged back, kissed Jo right on the lips, too, and then scooted upstairs. "I'll be back when this dinner thing is over. Couple of hours, probably."

We heard the door at the top of the stairs open, then close, then a few seconds, then the front door open and slam shut, and she was gone.

I said, looking at the table, "So... Kim will definitely be back, sooner or later."

Jo followed my eyes, and we laughed. Kim had left her phone on the table.

I asked, "I would love to look at you, too?"

Jo's smile included a lower-lip bite and shifting eyes; she said, "That sounds fair. Where?"

"My bed is a little softer to lean on. Otherwise you get those red marks on your butt when you sit on things."

She laughed, "And you're an expert?"

"I saw them on Kim."

Jo stood, took my hand, and led me to my bedroom. "Shut the door, please."

I did.

She sat on the edge of the bed and looked straight ahead at my cock, poking right up past her eyes. She said, "Okay. So. Boundaries, you're not putting this in me. Not now, at least. You have been erect for a long time, though."

"Oh yeah!'

"Right. Let's solve that, then... are you wanting to still look at me?"

"Please?"

"Good. Here goes. Let's start this."

She reached up and grasped my cock, aiming it down to her mouth, opening up wide, looking up at me and smiling, then pulling me in to start sucking me off.

I let this happen,and kind of leaned back with my hands on my butt so I wasn't tempted to grab her head.

She sucked on me very nicely, though I could tell it wasn't practiced very well, it was enthusiastic. I had her jack me at the base at the same time, and gave her some of the same pointers I'd given to Dani and Mads. She kept trying the idea of going deep-throat on me, and eventually she got a lot closer, but she couldn't get all the way down to press her nose.

I asked her to please, if she could, swallow and keep it covered when I came, I'd had that before and it felt super, super super nice, and she nodded and kept moving and jacking.

My tightening got more obvious to me, and she started making some noises because I think the head was expanding in her mouth some, and... and... I came! Wow!!!

Spurting and groaning and jerking, I spurted into her mouth, and sure enough, she did keep her lips closed over the head, sucking and moaning as she did.

I came, and came, and came, until it was too much and I had to stop her.

Backing up, I stumbled, and she guided me to lie down on my bed. Being queen sized, it was big enough for us both to be on, so as I moved, I pulled down the covers and opened them for her.

She came in to lie beside me, curled up on my side, warm and cuddly. I was feeling great.

She leaned up and kissed me, and I could taste a little of myself there, I thought. Our tongues danced slowly, and she pulled away and smacked her lips, thinking about it. "You... taste like..."

I said, "I probably taste like Kim. I was just licking her."

"That means I...."

I nodded, "It's really seriously sexy if you can tolerate it. I would LOVE to see you and her get a bit going, from close up."

"Yeah. Not really into that."

"Well, you've tried a taste now. There's more ambrosia if you want it. I think she'll be back at some point."

Jo settled in again and relaxed, and I relaxed with her, passing the next ten minutes or so just being carefree and in-the-moment, coming down from my coming.

Breaking the silence then, I asked her if she was ready, and she was, so I had her turn around for me. She had some trouble figuring out how to position for me, but we got it sorted into a passable 69 where I could reach with one hand and hold with the other.

Jo's lips were just as pretty as could be, soft and full and engorged and ready and ... Right Near My Face! (I celebrated this as it happened, yummy-time imminent). She lowered herself down on me and I had a moment's wonder, in the middle of my rejoicing at the fun-new thing I was doing, if she'd suffocate me by sitting down too hard or long.

I started gently, but expanded fast until I was licking with gusto.

Really, I needn't have worried, since I quickly realized her biggest problem was rocking up too far so I couldn't reach her - she wasn't used to the stimulation while doing this and she moved away reflexively instead of coming down on me more.

Figuring this out took some experimenting. Getting one shoulder and hand out next to my ear, and the other under and curled back over her thigh, I could hold her down, and still use my hand to play with her folds while I licked.

1...678910...24