All Comments on 'Northern Lights Ch. 01'

by gaybe

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
robwam59robwam59over 3 years ago

very nice story i hope part 2 be soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sudden

For Adam to be a virgin, it seemed a bit sudden and bold that he would just strip and return from the bathroom naked. Also, maybe they talked a lot and got to know each other before the blow job, but it was unclear how much of that happened. Again for unexperienced guys (not sure of the other’s orientation) it seemed to happen fast and with almost no discussion. But a good start to hopefully a wonderful respectful mutual love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Uh this sounds almost identical to another story currently being published on here...

eros991133eros991133over 3 years ago

Western Skies is a great series, I could see why it inspired you. Great start, looking forward to Ch. 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

How many chapters?

MarkbikeMarkbikeover 3 years ago

I like your writing style and it's easy to read. I definitely look forward to more of this story, but I agree with another comment on here; as Adam is inexperienced, I think he would have taken a little longer to test and flirt with Wyatt. Please keep writing.

wjames11wjames11over 3 years ago
Ok

Ok this is a really small detail but how the hell does someone “screw up a slope”? Is the guy falling on it? Is he racing competitively and not getting the time he wants? From someone who started skiing when they were two years old this just doesn’t make sense to me. There’s no right or wrong way to go down a slope.

RobJasperRobJasperabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed the hot sex & hope more chapters will cum soon! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous