All Comments on 'Norwegian Wood Ch. 02'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Masterfully Done

Great work - light and sexy - deep and heavy

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great but

even better if Lance had given Gloria a good ass whipping to punish her for being such a wanton slut.

I'll bet the little town they are from will never be the same again when they get home, and Gloria fucks and sucks all the men there over the age of 15.

When the kids find out about mommy, they may want a little of her pussy too. (even if the kids are girls)lol

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 19 years ago
Your stories usually

have either a great sense of humour or at least they are plausible.

This one is so far fetched it is impossible to imagine it is possible.

You lost me after the golf deal.

Hope you get back to your usual high standard soon.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Great husband/wife story

Everyone knew what was happening, there was no humiliation and they still wanted and lusted for each other. A great start to living out their fantasies.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
How Long?

How long will they remain satisfied with just each other?

How much will they worry about their situation with the spouse?

Is he/she still satisfied with me?

Does he/she still love me? Or pining for another?

Too hard on relationships.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
Methinks

that after the vacation is over, and they return home. Lance and gloria after being given a taste of the good times they have had on vacation, that lance will order Gloria out to fuck the men in droves. gloria will like it too. She and Lance will be to busy with strangers, that it will take more than wholesale viagra to make them still want to fuck each other. They will want to fuck all-right . The fucking will be wanted to be dine with others however. Lance has awakened a slut whose desires will not be sated with him . She will fuck anything that walks after this great vacation. Lance likes strange pussy so much that he will have to stick his cock in anyone besides Gloria.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Weird:

Let's see we have a loving couple who through thick and thin have wanted to be faithful to each other for 25 years, and now decide to toss there faithfulness in the rubbish. Sounds like two 10 to 12 year old boys sharing a wet dream, not something a writer with your skill would come up with. You lost me after Lance decided to leave Jim out and have a 3 some including his wife. This story should join there faithfulness in the rubbish.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
LOVING WIVES?

This story is in the wrong category! Should be in group sex.

There lives will never be the same and they will never love each other or feel the love like they once did. Your game in the first part of the story was one thing but having complete intercourse with other's spouses is another! They will never be satisfied with each other ever again. They will always be looking for the next "fix" or "high" to get their juices flowing. I have seen this paticular work in real life and have seen how devasting it is to the once secure relationship. Each partner eventually doesn't trust the other and it starts to unravel at a pretty accelerated pace till the divorce is a forgone conclusion. just because they had to cross the line and ruin something special.

Regards,

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Holiday Changes or maybe was the Norwegian water

Well written, nice change of pace throughout. Liked the sense of humour shown. Keep on writing, if they are all of this calibre, you will have lots of fans.

BtexBtexover 18 years ago
Nice change of pace

I really liked this story. it was a nice change of pace from most of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great stuff

very nicely done, rather tongue in cheek; but very effective, humorous, but also rather sensual as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Get a grip, dissenters....

When people step away from the ennui of their day-to-day lives anything is possible!Don't mean squat.Especially when done so lightheartedly.Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome Fantasy

Great, Great Story, total fantasy, if it's reality you're looking for your on the wrong web site. Loved the story... wish there were more chapters. What happend to Jim? Did the girls need glasses? Loved it.

ProxyAccountProxyAccountover 13 years ago
Wrong Category

In real life, this sort of stuff ruins lives and marriages. You don't have control over exposure to STDs and you can't control the emotional backlash after the exuberance is gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Unfinished?

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
John I read the second one.

I am sorry but this just isn't my kind of story. I didn't know it was one of your early stories, but I do like some of the ones you wrote later, as a matter of fact I liked most all of them, keep on writing, I'll check them out and if they are good I'll say so and if not I'll live with it. R.T.

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
This is Michael Jordan playing baseball

Yep, MJ can kick my ass in baseball...but that doesn't make him a major league player.

You made a functional story about swapping and swinging etc. But that is not what I've come to expect and so I was put off. It seemed pretty implausible too. Maybe there are women like that out there. I haven't met them.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Not a favorite -

I have issues with controlling people - BUT this went very well as written and as far as this story seems to go -

A plausible finish would be a real challenge - how do the 3 couple finish up? How do they go home and return to "normal" lives - ? how do they maintain relationships?

Apparently HDK could not build the answers either??

debduzblck3debduzblck3about 11 years ago
great story

I would love a holiday like that.

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
good story; extremely well written but unfinished.

I liked the flow of the story and the fact that these people were just cracking open their fantasies for the first time in a mutual assent with their spouses. There was love, boundaries, respect, loyalty and consideration. The fact that this was all new to everyone of the characters added an element of tenderness and innocent experimentation into the play. The fact that all spouses were all in added a feeling of love and youthful playfullness. It was well described and full of emotion. Thank you.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Sick shit

Skipped to the end to see if this was a wimp story. Yep, it is so I'm glad I saved myself the agony of reading the sick shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really bad

another piece of cuck shit.

SKHPSKHPabout 8 years ago
Clearly overrated

I. m. o. probably the worst contribution of this otherwise good author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Harddaysfag is a cuck...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NO ANNONY It's becasue we gave it a 5 more than you gave it a 1

annony is just an old fat ugly fag!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
slut wife

What kind of man would do something like that to his own wife ? Can you spell STD,HPV,Clap or syphilis. Those pics will be on the net and someone at home will see them. Teachers have been fired for "ethics" violations before, one just for a wet Tee shirt contest that made national news. sick fucks all around.

Oh, and second week of holiday---big canker sores on everyone's mouth.....or genitals...thats the reality of it.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One word

GARBAGE

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 6 years ago
Still more to go...

I enjoyed this change of pace from the author's normal mode very much.

We'll never get it, but there is a least one more part left to the series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story

Sorry you decided not to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Worse

Worse rubbish than the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I agree

Far below your standards HDK

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pure

Ch 1and Ch 2 both pure garbage.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Pure fun!

I have to laugh at commenters that apply every day morals to erotic stories. This site is litEROTICA after all. What do they expect to find here? Tom Clancy? If they don't like it why read it? They really sound insecure. Remember, these characters are a bunch of 40 somethings that have been married for at least two decades. They have rediscovered sex and are catching up with years lost. No one is getting hurt so why are you guys knocking it? I give it 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Should be a Ch-3

For those that don't like it move on to another story. This is fiction and fantasy, so why be so negative? I enjoyed it and would like to see a 3rd chapter, although it would be a challenge to carry the story line much farther.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
LoL! Delusional fantasy here.

"Jim, I think the ladies should both come with me.". "What do you think?"

All the air seemed to leave the elevator as the moment between heartbeats stretched impossibly long.

No one even saw Jim move but the sharp, distinct and rapid Crack! Crack! Crack! of his fists remodeling Lance's facial features was unmistakable.

The three blows landed so quickly that it was hard to distinguish the number.

Lance flew back into the hallway, his head tilted back and his legs failing him.

Alice started to move her hands to her mouth in shock at what her husband had just done while Gloria just looked dazed, like she couldn't comprehend what was happening.

Jim wasn't done. Stepping between the women, he raised his right knee until it almost touched his chest and drove his heel down like a piston into Lance's groin.

Lance had been stunned and didn't realize he was on the floor yet when pain, the likes of which he didn't know could be inflicted, exploded between his legs.

A high pitched keening emanated from his bloodless lips as blackness overtook him and consciousness left him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Chapter 3

Great story. Chapter 3 and possibly more. The next day. The stay in the penthouse. Life post vacation. Possibly other couples. Happy 4th! drmike

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Not really into sharing my wife... To each his own!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Both parts were absolutely pile filled garbage!! HDK has outdone himself in reaching the bottom of the shit barrel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

HDK…sure looks like u were allowing either ur son or daughter a chance at trying their hand in this adolescent fantasy!!!

francemanfrancemanover 2 years ago

I wonder ?

I hear a lot of praise from this author.

But is he really an adult or just a teenager.

is it a will to write, because a lot of the stories that I read, are very childish and slightly ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot stuff! Needs at least one more chapters.Just have to see Gloria made airtight!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Started out hot & kept it up until wife swapping went mainstream. I know it’s hot 🥵 but offering the wives to fuck for golf went way too hardcore for me. Never would I ever offer my wife for

ANY reason.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

U guys are fkin kidding right another piece of sht work

CookiecreamyCookiecreamy11 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this series. However, so much was left incomplete. I'm disappointed that it has not been finished. What you gave us was absolutely thrilling.

LaucaubinLaucaubin9 months ago

I liked. Those that didn’t have some real issues. Like why do they bother to read anything on this web site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7124 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Norwegian Wood Previous Part
Norwegian Wood Series Info