Nosey Neighbor (Hers) Ch. 08

Story Info
What's good for him can be good for her.
12.2k words
4.5
3.6k
3
0

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is part of a series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each chapter continues directly from the last. This story is split between the different perspectives of his and hers. To get the full story it is suggested to read both sides.

The Nosey Neighbor - Her Story

By: VanillaUnicorn

Emily slept terribly as she rolled around in her bed all night long. Her mind conjured up nightmare after nightmare involving her sister and the men that had been in her life. No matter what she did she couldn't shake the image of her sister being with those two black men. It wasn't that she hated her sister in anyway but the mere fact that she would stoop so low to bring someone of Brian's caliber into her life after what he had already done to Emily was a wound that cut deep.

Mrs. Schneider was concerned about her youngest daughter after she never came down to eat the night before. She went up to check on her as the night went on but it looked like she was asleep each time. When Emily wandered down in the morning she looked terrible.

"Hunny what happened last night? You never came down to eat. That just isn't like you." Joanne asked her daughter.

"I don't want to talk about it mom." Emily answered back as she pulled the picture of orange juice from the fridge.

"Did something happen with Paul? Did you two have a really bad fight? You know you can talk to me about things like that. I might be old but I've been through all the things like that before with your father." Her mother asked while moving closer to where Emily stood.

"No mom it has nothing to do with my fiancé. Yes we fought some before I came here but as far as I know we are fine now. I'm well aware of the problems that you and dad had. I may have been young but I remember the fights clearly. To be honest I just want some time by myself." Emily responded as she poured her glass full.

"Alright well if you want to talk, I'm here for you I hope you know that. We may have drifted apart some when you went away to college and I regret that but I'm here now." She told her daughter while she gave her a slight hug.

Nothing more was said as her mother broke her embrace and Emily headed back upstairs. She was hoping that Becky would finally get back with her because she had so much to talk with her about. It was going on the longest they hadn't spoken to each other since they first met and became friends. Emily was starting to think that something seriously bad happened to her closest friend.

Firing up her computer she started to search for any news of major disasters or accidents that might've listed Becky as a victim but instead she found nothing. What she did find was that her friend must've shared the same name as her grandmother because most of the links she saw were to obituaries for the elder woman who had died 10 years prior.

Trying a few more times with messages ended with the same exact results. Nothing was sent back and it looked like none of what she had sent in the last few weeks had even been looked at either. Just as she sat her phone down it chimed. Hoping that maybe it was her friend finally, Emily grabbed her phone back into her hands to see that her sister sent her another message. She had nothing to say to her at the moment so she just let the phone fall back onto the bed where she joined it right after.

After spending so long researching whether or not her best friend had anything happen to her, Emily looked over to see that the time had mostly gone by for the day but she still knew that Paul hadn't left for work yet. Even when he was home she was finding it more and more difficult to catch him since she had brought up about building the room next to their bedroom as a nursery. He seemed enthused by the idea and had taken it upon himself to make sure everything was finished before she got back home.

Even though the call was brief it was still enough to snap her out of the foul mood she had been in since she discovered her sister's secret. Emily kept what happened from Paul because he hadn't met her family yet and she didn't want that to come across as something negative to him. He did tell her that he picked up the things she had picked out for the baby though. He told her he would send pictures of each as soon as he got a chance but he didn't really have time at that moment since he had to get ready for work.

Now that she was in better spirits, Emily took a quick shower and headed down to see what her mom was up to. She had heard her come home from work an hour earlier but her mother had left her alone like she had asked.

"Hey mom how was work?" Emily asked somewhat robotically.

"It was fine. I take it you are feeling better?" Her mother replied.

"Yeah I talked to Paul for a little bit and he calmed me down. I spent the whole day trying to get ahold of Becky though. I'm worried something happened to her."

"That's your friend you lived with? What makes you think something happened to her?" Mrs. Schneider asked.

"Yeah I shared that last apartment with her before I left to go stay with Brent's family. She still has another year left of school so she stayed in that same place we had. She said she found someone else to take over my old room and share of the rent but I hope that person didn't flake on her. Ever since I've met her we haven't gone longer than a couple days without talking to each other and as of now it has been weeks since I last heard from her. Actually now that I think about it the last time we spoke was right after daddy's funeral." Emily explained.

"That sounds odd. Maybe she got busy with school or like you said something came up with her living arrangements. You have your car back now, if you need to I can pitch in for an overnight hotel stay if you wanted to drive there and check."

"I've thought about doing that but I'm still unsure about just how great they fixed my car. I'd hate to drive all that way just for it to break down in the middle of nowhere." Emily responded back as she took a seat by the kitchen's island.

"It looks fine to me. I took my car there just after your father's funeral and haven't had any issues come up. What makes you think that they did a poor job?" Her mother asked as she poured herself a glass of water.

"Well Kevin said that the guys that work there do questionable service. When I went to pick up my car some man was in there complaining about that very thing."

"Kevin? Like the neighbor boy Kevin? Why would he say something about it?" Mrs. Schneider asked clearly confused about why or when her daughter had the opportunity to speak with the teenage boy next door.

"Yeah that Kevin. I came across him when he was working on his car right after they picked mine up. He works at the place and told me not to trust them. He was the one who gave me a ride to pick it up yesterday when you were at work. He also was the one who suggested that something might be up with Luke." Emily answered before getting up to get a glass of water of her own.

"I didn't know the two of you were that close. I know he was always over here spending time with your brother but from what I remember you always used to ignore the both of them. You could've called and asked for a ride from me to pick it up as well. I would've just taken an extended lunch since I know they close early. I could've just made up whatever time I lost today when I went in for my half-day."

"I wouldn't really say that we are that close but he was super nice to drop what he was doing to give me a ride. He seems so much different from what I remember him like." Emily said back with a surprising smile.

"Well he has grown up quite a bit since you last saw him. It's a bit shocking to me that he was so nice to you considering how rude his father is and how much of a nightmare his mother is. Did you know that last year when your father got his initial cancer diagnosis that the both of them told us that we should sell the house because it would be too much to handle for me alone and that we would be better off moving your father into one of those hospice places?" Mrs. Schneider explained clearly getting worked up by it.

"No but that is pretty disrespectful. Kevin doesn't seem like his parents though. He even apologized for his father when you and him had your little argument when we were looking at the damage on my car that night. I kind of figured that there was more to it than him just being a nosey neighbor but I had no idea that they wanted us gone. I think Kevin only sticks around because he can't afford to move out on his own yet."

Mrs. Schneider seemed to be getting more and more worked up even as her daughter had been talking. There was just something that had always rubbed her the wrong way about Bob and his wife. Mr. Schneider had always been friendly with the pair and that just made what they said feel even worse. Knowing that she was reaching critical mass, Joanne took a deep breath to calm herself and knew she needed to get away to vent sooner rather than later.

"How about we go out to eat again tonight? They opened a new Mexican fusion place down by the lake and I've heard good things about it."

"Sounds good. I haven't had Mexican food in a while." Emily answered.

"Okay just let me grab a shower quick to get this work grime off me and then we'll head out." Her mother said before walking off towards her bedroom.

Since Emily was still dressed in more or less her pajamas, she too went off to prepare for their dinner. In the time she had been there she had completely unpacked her suitcase filling up her old dresser and closet with her clothes. Emily picked out what she wanted to wear for the night but then something caught her eye. Off in the distance in the house next door a light flicked on. Immediately her attention was drawn to the room and the person who just stepped inside it.

Kevin must've just finished up a shower because he walked into his bedroom wearing only a towel around his waist. His built upper torso was still glistening with a damp sheen as the light revealed in detail every bit of his broad muscular chest to Emily's eyes. Since it was still somewhat dark in her own room she had remained undetected. She watched as he freely walked around his room unaware that he was being seen. Then it happened, with a tug of his wrist the towel unfurled from his body and he stood there completely in the buff for her gaze.

His lower half matched the upper when it came to being muscular and it looked like he had a tribal tattoo on his left calf. Of course Emily's vision was trained on only one thing and that was the long dangling shaft that hung between his legs. Even flaccid it looked impressive. It may not have been as big as Paul's but it was certainly close. Kevin did have her man beat in one area though, girth. His cock looked to be as big around as her wrist.

Emily didn't know how long she looked over at the hunky neighbor boy but no matter how long it was she simply couldn't take her eyes away. Had her mother not called out that she was ready to go, Emily probably would've stayed there watching him all night. Quickly she ditched her clothes and threw on what she had picked out. Giving one last glance over at Kevin she saw that he appeared to be looking at something on his phone but now his lower half was obstructed from view.

"What took you so long to get ready? I thought you'd be down here waiting on me when I got out of the shower. Did your friend finally get ahold of you?" Mrs. Schneider asked.

"No I got distracted by something. Still no sign of Becky. Well we better get going before we can't get a table." Emily told her mother in an attempt to change the subject before she let slip what she had really been doing.

The drive to the restaurant was quiet between mother and daughter. As they pulled up the place wasn't all that packed yet but from the looks of things that wouldn't be the case for long. Ahead of them waiting for a table was what looked to be the man that Emily spotted opening the gate for her when she went to get her car. He seemed to notice her as well and gave a slight acknowledgement of her presence when his family walked away to their table.

It didn't take long for their own table to be ready and the waitress guided them through the semi-full dining area until they reached what would be their table. She handed them both menus and walked off to take care of some other customers while Emily and her mother looked over the menu.

"Ooh that looks good. I haven't had enchiladas in forever. What do you think you are going to get?" Her mother asked.

"I don't know. I don't want anything too spicy though. Maybe I'll just get a couple chicken burritos or maybe some of these fish tacos they have listed." Emily replied back even though her mind was elsewhere.

They had been looking at the menus for maybe 5 minutes when the waitress returned with a basket of freshly fried homemade chips and a picture of water. She filled each of the glasses in front of the women and then set the picture back onto the table taking a small pad of paper and pen out of her pocket.

"So are we ready to order?" The waitress asked.

"I think we might need a couple more minutes." Mrs. Schneider said to her.

"That's fine. How about we start off with drinks? What can I get you both?" The woman asked.

"Hmm I think I'll have the margarita." Mrs. Schneider said with a big smile.

"Yeah that sounds good I'll have one of those too." Emily added.

"Great, I'm afraid I'm going to need to see your ID though miss." The waitress said directly to Emily.

It took a minute to fish it out of her overly packed purse but she presented her ID to the waitress who scanned it over quickly and handed it right back.

"Alright thanks ma'am. I'll be right back with your drinks." The woman said as walked away.

"Must be nice to get carded like that. I wish I still looked young enough that they didn't think I was of age." Joanne said with a laugh.

"I'm surprised she didn't mom. You look almost as young as I do. If anything maybe a little younger." Emily said back with a laugh of her own.

"Don't push the flattery sweetheart. We both know I don't look that young but it is nice to hear it from time to time." Her mother said to her while bringing the menu back up to make her final decision on what she was about to order.

The waitress came back a minute or so later carrying two large glasses filled almost to the spilling point. She had a huge smile on her face for some reason but neither of the seated women could understand why.

"So are you ladies ready to order now?" She asked politely.

"Yes, I'll have the chicken enchilada with spanish rice as the side. No refried beans." Joanne told the young woman.

"And for you miss?" The waitress said as she turned to face Emily while still scribbling onto her small pad of paper.

"I think I'll have the fish tacos and one beef burrito." Emily said as she set her menu back in the holder on the table.

"Excellent, I'll get your orders in and if you need anything just flag me down."

The young woman disappeared off through the throngs of tables towards what looked to be the kitchen doors. Emily's mother started to talk about her work day but Emily was still lost in her head. All she could think about was Kevin's naked body even though when she did it made her feel guilty. Through the flashes of her naked neighbor came images of her precious Paul in the very same states of undress. Her mind started to put the two men side by side as if comparing what each had to offer. Kevin was taller and more muscular but Paul's body was the right mix of authentically toned yet without the need for excessive exercise like she imagined Kevin's required. Kevin's face still had the look of boyish youth while Paul's was one hundred percent handsome man complete with sexy facial hair.

The fact that her daughter seemed to be lost in her own world hadn't gone unnoticed by Joanne. She had stopped her speech mid-way to ask Emily how her day had been when she noticed Emily's eyes seeming to look off into nothing. Clearing her throat rather loudly was enough to snap Emily out of her daze.

"Everything alright? You looked a bit in your head there." Joanne told her.

"It's fine just something from earlier that I couldn't get out of my head." Emily answered squirming in her seat since the images of both hunky naked men had got her fired up some.

"I see and I take it you don't want to tell me what that is."

Emily's face went beet red as she got embarrassed by the thought of telling her mother what was actually going on in her head. If only her mother knew what had happened she likely wouldn't be the only one to feel that way.

"So ready to tell me what happened yesterday?" Joanne asked out of nowhere.

Emily tried to say something but the words simply didn't come out of her mouth. Part of her wanted to call out her mother on the fact that she clearly knew her sister was messing around with her ex-boyfriend but at the same time it just felt like the wrong time and place.

"I know it has to do with your sister. She's been calling the house non-stop since yesterday." Joanne said with a knowing look on her face.

As if by some miracle to save the day the waitress walked up and started to place their dishes down on the table. Nothing more was said between the family members as the woman stood there.

"Alright there you go. If you need anything else just call out for me and if you'd like a refill on those margaritas know that on Saturdays they are part of the bottomless drink day which means the refills are free."

"Really? That's awesome. We will definitely be taking advantage of that then." Joanne told the young woman.

"Spectacular. By the way my name is Jenna since I forgot to introduce myself." The woman said with her gaze directed solely on Emily.

"You don't recognize me do you?" The woman asked her.

Emily shook her head no as the woman didn't look that familiar to her. It had been years since she had really been in town so maybe it was someone she had met before.

"We actually went to school together. You sat in front of me in senior year chemistry. I'm Jenna Montrose." The young waitress stated.

Emily eyed the woman up and down while her brain tried to make sense of the new information. The Jenna she knew was built like a beach ball and yet the woman that was standing in front of her had an immaculate body. They had hung out before and Jenna had even been over to their house a few times. When Emily went away to college though, she left everything of her old life behind including any connections she had to people from the town. Jenna seemed to understand the look on the puzzled Emily's face.

"It's a miracle what one bad divorce will do for getting you into better shape. No more beached whale jokes for this woman." Jenna said with a laugh.

Mrs. Schneider joined in on the laughter while Emily sat there in silence thinking about how the woman standing there in front of her had been twice the size Emily was yet she managed to shed all that weight like it was nothing. Part of her felt jealous while another part of her wanted to know what her secret to such weight loss had been. Almost as if reading her mind Jenna went on to explain just what had happened in the last few years.

"So I don't know if you remember Ben Parker, kinda nerdy but hung around with all the sports kids. Well he and I started to see each other just after graduation and next thing I know we're married. Things were good that first year but then he started to say awful things about my body even when we were in bed together. After that, things went downhill pretty fast and before I knew it he had filed for divorce so he could get married to Marianne Gates, you know that stuck up blonde cheerleader from the grade below us. Needless to say I was devastated and from that moment on I swore I'd never let another man joke about my weight anymore. So I went to get gastro-bypass surgery done. It was terrible those first months since all I could eat was food in shake form but eventually I learned how to have a better diet and exercise properly and this is the result."