Nosey Neighbor (Hers) Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He picked the clothing back up and did just like she said. Emily was sound asleep when he re-entered her room so he dropped the clothes by where the panties had landed and joined her in bed. He slept better that night than he ever had in his life. He found himself alone in the bed when the morning came but after he got dressed he found both women feasting on some food in the kitchen.

Things changed pretty rapidly from there as Kevin was over at their house as much as he could be. It didn't matter which of the Schneider women took him to bed. He was happy to give each of them all that he had. Emily and her mother had discussed what happened that night when they got up the next morning and neither seemed to have a problem with what they did. The only complication was that Mrs. Schneider felt that Emily should tell Paul about it sooner rather than later. Emily was afraid how he'd take it though so she was putting it off.

The more that Kevin had done it with each of them the better he seemed to be getting. His endurance was improving and he was able to hold off from cumming right away when he was with each of them. He usually got his time with Joanne when Emily was busy talking with Paul but when she was done he made sure that Emily got her fair share.

With the end of the month approaching, it meant that Paul was about to be there soon. It also meant that Emily started to feel more guilty about what she had been doing. Her mother warned her before they continued things with Kevin that she was playing with fire but she hadn't listened.

It finally hit that time and Emily made sure she gave her man detailed directions on how to get there. She was both excited and anxious to see him since it had been too long already. With Paul being there it also meant that Kevin couldn't be around or come over. He took that news as well as could be expected for someone who was in love with the girl and had been banging non-stop for a month straight.

Emily was pacing back and forth worried about what to say to her partner the closer it came for him to arrive. Her mother shook her head at the manic state her daughter was in. As it got dark outside the sound of a vehicle pulling up caused Emily to sprint for the door. Her mother was busy starting on what would be their dinner. She could see him walking up the pathway but he stopped to look next door for a second. Her heart shrunk into itself as she panicked thinking he had figured out her secret.

"How was the drive? I bet you are tired come on in and I'll introduce you to my mom." Emily said to him after giving him a quick kiss on the lips once she pulled the door open.

"It was alright. Long and boring like you said but other than that it was fine. I'm just glad to be out of the car and seeing you again. I've missed you." He said back.

"I've missed you too. Come on let's head into the kitchen mom wants to meet you." Emily told him as she grabbed his hand and pulled him into the house further.

Emily couldn't see any sign that he was angry about anything or that he was looking at her strangely. Just having him by her again was making her heart race. Sure she had her fun with Kevin but Paul was absolutely the love of her life.

"Hey hunny, who was at the door?" The voice of Joanne called out from the kitchen.

Emily smiled at Paul as she pulled him quickly through the house. He had dropped his bag off just passed the entry door and smiled as she giddily yanked his arm. She could see him looking around the house as they went. Finally they reached the kitchen where her mother was checking on something in the oven.

"Oh hi. You must be the Paul I've heard a lot about. I'm Emily's mom but you can call me Joanne if you would prefer."

"It's nice to meet you as well Mrs. Schneider." Paul said as he reached his hand out to greet his soon to be mother in-law.

"Mrs. Schneider is my mother in-law, please call me Joanne or if that makes you uncomfortable then just Mrs. S will do. Having someone call me Mrs. Schneider just makes me feel old. I don't look old do I?" Emily's mother said as she took his hand briefly shaking it.

"No had you not said who you were, I would've guessed you were Emily's slightly older sister."

Joanne looked briefly to her daughter giving her a smile of approval towards her partner. Emily returned the same smile back to her mother but made sure to indicate she should be quiet about what they had been up to with her eyes alone.

"A charmer I see. Well maybe my daughter found herself a real winner here or maybe I need to keep a closer eye just to make sure you don't have any ill intentions with her." Mrs. Schneider said with a laugh.

"I bet you are hungry after such a long drive, why don't you go unpack your things while I finish up on our dinner. Em sweetie, please show your friend to where he will be staying while he's here. Don't be too long though because the food is almost done."

Emily didn't hesitate for a second before she was pulling on Paul's hand again guiding him up the stairs to where most of the bedrooms in the house were. Her mother had made it clear that he was to stay in the guest bedroom directly above the master bedroom so that she could hear whether or not he tried to sneak out during the night into Emily's room. Joanne had thought about having him stay in her bedroom while she slept upstairs but she didn't want to give up her comfortable bed and she thought maybe she could sneak Kevin over if possible.

"Ok so there is my room on the right at the end of the hall and on the left is another bedroom. Down this other way is the bathroom and the room you will be sleeping in." Emily explained.

"What about those other rooms?" He asked.

"Those belong to my brother and sister. Technically they don't live here anymore but mom keeps them the same and we don't really use them. Luke's room is still full of all of his stuff since he's just gone to college but Candace's room is essentially just like another guest bedroom but since it was her old room she's really the only one who uses it. Come on let's get your bag dropped into your room." Emily explained further before taking him by the hand into his temporary room.

It had been a couple days since she last did anything with Kevin and her body was humming especially with Paul in such close proximity. She didn't give him a chance to do much as her mouth lunged towards his as soon as they stepped into the bedroom that would be his while he was there.

She missed how incredible his lips felt against hers. No man had ever kissed her as well as he did and she missed it while they had been away from each other.

The kissing simply wasn't enough though so she dropped to her knees and started to undo his pants. She was so quick with it that he didn't even know what was going on before she had him in her mouth. He clearly had the superior cock as it was longer than she remembered but the perfect size around. She didn't know what he did but it even tasted better than any other she had been with. She craved his cum and she was determined to get it out into her mouth. It was the most vigorous she had ever been with giving someone a blowjob. It was like she was on a mission to prove that he was hers and that she would do whatever it took to make him know that she was his.

She could sense that he was getting close. She could feel his balls start to tighten up and the veins on his shaft began to pulsate more and more. Swirling her tongue over the tip was all it took for him to release. And release he did. It felt like the biggest load that had ever been shot into her mouth before. She tried her best to keep up with the flow of his delicious cream but she couldn't swallow fast enough. With her mouth overfilled his cock popped free and glazed her face with the last of what he had.

"Oh my god my face. I need to clean up before she knows what we did." Emily said in a panic.

Emily didn't even give him a chance to respond before she ran over into the bathroom to clean up. While she doubted her mother would have a problem with what had just happened it didn't change the fact that she thought she was giving the wrong first impression of their relationship.

All cleaned up she went back to the shocked Paul who was just starting to put his deflating cock away. She let him finish up before bringing them back down to the kitchen. Their timing had been impeccable as the food just finished up.

Throughout the meal they all got to know more about each other. Paul learned all about her family and they learned about his. When her mother asked how the two of them met, Emily reluctantly told the truth about what happened with Brent and his family and how Paul had been there for her when she needed him. Even the slight details of the Mitchells incest habits slipped out.

When the meal was over Mrs. Schneider suggested they all gather around to watch a movie since it was too late to do anything else. She told the couple that she would join them as soon as she was done cleaning up.

Emily picked out some cheesy romantic comedy to watch but they spent the time before her mother showed up making out on the couch. Her mother didn't seem to have a problem with them cuddled together on the couch with a blanket over their laps. If she only knew that Emily's hand had snaked down into his pants to slowly stroke him she might've took exception to it.

They remained like that through most of the movie but when Emily's phone chimed all three of them jumped in place. Her mother had been so engrossed in the movie that the sound snapping her out of it gave her a fright. Emily hadn't been expecting it and since he phone was set to sound with vibration she shook from the pulse of it. Paul on the other hand had his eyes closed enjoying the feeling of her hand working him but when the buzz from the phone came and she shot up slightly she griped him too hard causing him to open his eyes wide.

Smoothly Emily extracted her hand from Paul's pants while she excused herself to go check on her phone. She saw that Kevin had sent her multiple texts. The last of which asked her to meet him out back behind the houses. Looking back into the living room she bit her lower lip before making for the door in the kitchen that led to the back yard.

It was dark enough out that no one could see the two as they met each other by the fence. Opening the gate Kevin escorted Emily into his yard.

"We shouldn't be seen together. My fiancé is in the house and if he sees us together he might actually kill you." Emily breathily got out.

"Oh I know he's there. I saw the two of you. I watched as you sucked that piece of shit's dick" An angry Kevin spit out.

"You watched us? Were you spying on me? How could you?" Emily yelled back.

"I did and now I'm going to take what's mine." Kevin said with a grunt.

"What's that supposed to mean..." Emily got out just before Kevin spun her around.

His hands were all over her body and with what she had just been doing with Paul it didn't take much to get some moans to escape from her lips. That seemed to be all Kevin needed to hear as he pulled her shirt up letting her breasts spill free into the night air. His hands mauled at them harder than he had ever done before but when they were done he quickly moved them down her body until they forced her lower half to be just as naked. She could feel his ultra-hard erection already poking her in the ass. She was about to tell him to stop when she felt him slip between her lips and impale himself deeply inside her.

The sex this time around felt purely animalistic. It was a complete departure from any of the times they had been together over the month. It was like Kevin was using her body for his own gain and she was helpless to stop him. It made her feel the same way she had all the times she had been with Brent.

His thrusts were rough and the sounds of them fucking echoed out through the neighborhood. Even though she wanted him to stop, it just felt too good for her to pull away. Suddenly the light in Kevin's back yard flicked on and a door opened.

"Kevin is that you? What are you doing back here?" Bob called out but still unable to see since the couple hidden by the large brick barbeque.

"Yeah dad it's me. I'm just fucking a slut. I'm sure if you want a go she would be happy to oblige." Kevin answered with clear anger in his voice while he continued to pummel poor Emily.

Bob thought his son was joking until he heard the slapping sounds and what sounded like a woman's moans. Moving closer to the brick barrier, he could see the outline of a woman's body but he couldn't make out who it was in the darkness. He didn't know his son was even interested in women let alone found himself a girlfriend. Bob almost took up his son's offer but then looked back to the house thinking it would be bad if his wife caught him.

"Well make it quick son. Your grandmother is on the phone and she wants to talk to you before she goes to bed." Bob said before he walked back to the house shutting the door behind him.

Kevin had been on the edge the whole time his father was out there and with him gone he gave Emily a few more pumps then he was releasing inside her. As his orgasm went away he realized what he had just done and how his anger how gotten the better of him. Pulling out he stepped away as Emily pulled her clothing back over her body and her hand swung up and slapped him hard across the face.

She took a deep breath and then spit in Kevin's face. As far as she was concerned what they had been doing was over. It was clear he had no respect for her and saw her as nothing more than a cock sleeve just like so many had before him.

"Don't fucking ever talk to me again and if you even try to come into my mom's house again I'm going to call the cops. You are lucky I don't want Paul to go to jail or I'd have him come out here and beat you until you didn't move anymore." Emily yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Fuck your loser boyfriend. I bet he didn't know you've been with me all month does he? No probably not. That loser may have knocked you up but we both know my dick will always be the one you crave. You know what bring him on out here so I can beat his ass and when I'm done I'm going to claim you right there over his unconscious body. He can watch as a real man's dick does its business."

Emily simply couldn't let his words go. Her foot was moving faster than her brain as it swung full force and struck the unsuspecting angry neighbor boy hard in the nuts hard. He fell over grabbing at his groin in clear pain. Emily's kick had hit with enough force it ruptured one of Kevin's balls. Emily had never been so angry in her life.

Walking away she left him writhing in pain on the concrete as she went back into her mother's yard. Stopping before she opened the door she made sure her clothing and everything was back in place. Taking a pit stop into the bathroom on the way she cleaned off any visible signs of what just happened. The movie had finished before Emily came back and when she did her face looked to be rather red.

"Everything alright hunny? Your face is a bit red. You aren't getting sick are you?" Mrs. Schneider asked.

"I'm fine mom. A bit tired though. I think I'm going to call it a night." Emily said back.

"Yeah it is getting late. We should probably all get some rest. I'm sure Paul here is exhausted from the drive and getting to know us."

Taking the lead, Emily started to walk off towards the stairs. Her mother could see based off the look in her eyes what she had just been doing and she shook her head in disappointment.

"Remember you two, no funny business. At least not while you're under my roof." Mrs. Schneider called out as the two lovers made their way to their respective bedrooms.

They made it to the top of the stairs when Paul spun her around and kissed her. The kiss was quick and so were his hands pulling up her shirt so that his mouth could latch onto her bare breasts. Emily missed the way he touched her body but she was afraid if things went further he might catch on to what just happened.

"Stop. You're going to get us caught." Emily said as she pushed him away with her shirt still pulled up above her chest.

"What was that Emily?" Mrs. Schneider's voice called out.

"Nothing mother just saying goodnight." Emily yelled back.

Right around the same time that she had entered her bedroom she could hear what sounded like an ambulance approaching in the distance. The sounds got louder until the large vehicle pulled up in front of the house next door. She watched out her window as the workers carried Kevin by on a stretcher. Then just as quickly as the vehicle had come it faded away into the darkness.

Emily found it hard to get to sleep that night but eventually she couldn't hold it back anymore. When the morning came it was earlier than she expected to get up. The whole incident from the night before replayed in her head and she started to worry that she might be in legal trouble. Throwing some clothes on that had been carelessly scattered on her floor, she found her phone and sent a text to Paul.

Emily: Hey if you are awake right now I'm going to head out for a couple of hours to take care of something. My mom already left for work so just make yourself at home. We can figure out what we want to do for the day when I get back. Love you

She grabbed her keys and left the house. The drive to the hospital didn't take long. She asked at the desk about Kevin but the woman refused to give her any information. Unwilling to leave until she got her answers, she wandered the halls when she spotted Bob and his wife talking to what looked to be a doctor. Seeing that as her chance she snuck into the room without them noticing. Kevin had a hospital gown on looking genuinely scared when he saw her.

Emily was just about to apologize when Kevin spoke first.

"I'm sorry about last night. I don't know what got into me. You don't have to worry I won't ever tell anyone it was you."

Emily's mouth fell open and she tried to say something back but no words came out. She had planned to be the one who apologized but he had beat her to the punch. Hearing the conversation with the doctor wrapping up she made haste out of there without saying a word to him.

"Hey what were you doing in there miss?" A nurse called out as she saw Emily leave the room.

Emily started to run in an attempt to leave the hospital. In her mind they were going to catch her and charge her with some type of crime but no one followed or came after her. By the time she was back out by her car she was completely out of breath.

Still not in the right state of mind, she couldn't go back home yet. With nowhere else to really go she somehow found herself pulling up in front of her sister's place again. There were no extra cars there this time and her nephew was outside playing with some of his toys.

He ran over to hug his aunt as soon as he saw Emily get out of her car. She hugged him back and then took him inside to find her sister and her niece getting ready to head back outside. They changed course when Emily came in and Candace was a bit shocked to see her. She had tried to explain things to Emily ever since her sister caught her that day. Candace could see the strain on Emily's face so she told the kids to go watch television while she pulled Emily back to her bedroom to talk.

Before a word was said Emily reached over and pulled her sister to her in a tight embrace. When Candace did the same the tears started to fall down Emily's face. Over the next hour she explained everything that had happened over the summer and what had just happened with Kevin. Candace was majorly surprised by what her sister told her especially the sick things that the Mitchells had done. She confessed that she didn't know the things that had happened between Emily and Brian and if she had she would've never done anything with him. The only advice that she offered was to make sure she did everything she could to make things right with Paul no matter how long it took.