Nosey Neighbor (Hers) Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With things seemingly better between the sisters, Candace offered to let Emily take a shower at her place before she headed back because she looked terrible. Thankfully Candace still had a box of Emily's clothes she could change into that had been brought to her place during her move by mistake.

Upon heading back to her mother's house, Emily found Paul awake and sitting in the kitchen. With all that had happened in the house it just brought back images of what she had done with Kevin there. Wanting to get out of there she suggested that they take a tour of the city so that he could get a better idea of where she grew up.

The whole time they were out her mind was still focused on the neighbor boy and the guilt she felt. She wondered if Paul felt the same way after what he had done with those other women before he confessed to her. She was finding it harder and harder to look him in the eye as the day went on.

When they went back to her mother's it didn't get any better. Even with her mother there she couldn't shake what she was feeling. There did seem to be some awkwardness between her mother and Paul that she couldn't figure out as well.

The rest of the time he was there things stayed close to the same. The only time they did anything together was during another movie when they had a blanket draped over them and he decided to finger her. The only time she returned anything back was just before he was about to leave she gave him a half-hearted blowjob.

She didn't really want him to leave but at the same time she needed him away so she could come to terms with everything that had happened. Kevin still hadn't come home from the hospital and the few times she saw Bob he just gave her dirty looks.

When Paul drove away, Joanne seized on the opportunity to pull her daughter to the side and ask what happened. Emily filled in the blanks and spared no details about what had happened in the back yard.

"You know I told you to be careful. I said something like this would happen. I'm glad you patched things up with your sister though. If nothing else positive comes out of this at least there is that. With how concerned you are I can tell you truly care about Paul. Let this just be a learning experience and move on from it. From what I can tell it looks like he feels the same way about you that you do him. I think this will all work out and this trouble with Kevin will blow over." Joanne said as she pulled her daughter in for a hug.

As they were embracing each other the front door burst open and two young children came sprinting in. Following not far behind was Candace and when both of the women looked at her face they had the same reaction. Candace's left eye was black and swollen.

"Oh my god what happened?" Mrs. Schneider asked as she ran over to check on her oldest daughter.

"It looks worse than it is I swear." Candace said back.

"Who did this to you?" Emily asked.

There was fear in Candace's eyes like she didn't want to explain what had happened. Her head turned to see the kids coming back towards them which made Joanne look that way. Sensing that it would be bad for the kids to hear what came next; the grandmother took the kids by the hand and guided them into the living room so that both of the sisters could talk in private.

"It was Brian..."