Nosey Neighbor (Hers) Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, that's amazing. I'm glad that you took control of your life like that. That boy didn't know what he missed out on." Mrs. Schneider said to the woman with a smile.

"Thanks, yeah I agree his loss is another more fitting man's gain. Oh I'm sorry to hear about your father passing. I wanted to come to the funeral but I couldn't get my shift changed for that day. It was good seeing you though. Maybe if you are in town for a while we can get together one night and hang out."

"Yeah I'd like that. I'm here for the next month so my mom can teach me everything I need to know about being a mother." Emily said back with a slight smile.

"You're pregnant? That's awesome, well congratulations. Well I better get going since it looks like that table over there needs something but I'm here most nights if you wanted to stop by and work out plans." Jenna said as she quickly departed from the table before Emily could say anything back.

The earlier conversation about Candace had been dropped as both women ate their food. Emily's mind had slipped away from naked men and fell back on thoughts of what her old friends from high school might be up to. With Jenna offering to hang out it made her wonder if any of the others were still around town and might want to do the same.

Due to the endless drinks that the restaurant offered, it didn't take long before the two women were completely hammered drunk. It was clear that neither of them would be able to drive home. Jenna had noticed how bad they had both gotten and offered to call for ride for them. Mrs. Schneider shot down the idea of calling for a cab since she didn't have any cash on her at the time. Emily drunkenly brought up about Kevin and handed her old friend her phone with the number queued up.

Like a knight in shining armor showing up to save the day, Kevin managed to get both the intoxicated women out and into his car. The drive back to their place was mostly silent except for the occasional sounds of dry heaves. He hoped neither of the women was going to blow chunks in his car because he didn't feel like having to clean that mess up.

By the time they reached the house both of the women had fallen asleep. Knowing he couldn't let them sleep it off in his car, he popped the door open and searched through Mrs. Schneider's purse to find the keys to the house. Had anyone been driving by they might've thought he was there to rob the place but he walked over to the door unlocking it but leaving the door wide open. He went back to the car and hoisted Mrs. Schneider out and into his arms. She was heavier than she looked as he carried her into the house. Since her bedroom was on the first floor it was easy to bring her there. Not even a second after he sat her on her bed she started to strip out of her clothes. Kevin didn't know what to do so he stood there and watched as the shirt was tossed over her head and her pants fell to the floor leaving her in nothing but a matching set of lavender bra and panties.

Kevin's cock went from zero to extremely hard in less than a second. If Emily hadn't still been out in his car he might've done something with the drunken woman he would've regretted but instead he slowly backed out of the room as Mrs. Schneider crawled onto the bed falling into a deep slumber.

Emily proved to be more difficult to get out of the car. Not only did she weigh more than her mother did but now he had a painful erection that seemed to be getting in the way too. Somehow he managed to extract her from the backseat and get her into his arms but he knew he wouldn't be able to carry her for long. He kicked his door shut and made for the house doing the same with the house door as he passed by it.

He had been in their house enough times to know the exact way to Emily's room but that also meant that he would have to carry her up the stairs. Stopping before putting a foot up any of the steps, Kevin changed his mind and made for the living room. Along the way Emily twisted in his arms rubbing her plump ass across his incredibly hard cock. The sensation alone was almost enough to cause him to drop her but he managed to make it to the couch just in time.

As he sat her down on the couch's cushion her shirt got hooked onto his belt and when he bent back up to walk away it pulled her shirt with him. The cool air on her exposed skin must've been enough to stir her awake some because her eyes shot open and she looked up into his. Her shirt had been pulled high enough that her entire bra covered chest was exposed for him to see only making his painful erection even more so.

Emily's lips started to smirk as her hands slowly lifted her shirt over her head and then made their way to Kevin's lower half. Her hands traced across his jean covered legs making sure to tease the large protrusion that was stuffed down the one side. Her touch alone almost made him cum in his pants. Before he knew what was happening her hands made short work of his belt and were in the process of pulling his pants open. He had dreamed of this happening for years and part of him thought maybe he had fallen while carrying her which meant he was dreaming up all of it.

When he looked down and saw the tip of his penis breach Emily's lips he knew it was really happening. He had fantasized about that very thing taking place for as long as he could remember. His infatuation with the plump girl next door nearly turned to an obsession. Had she not gone away to college it likely would have. Now that she was back in the neighborhood though all those pent up feelings were rushing back through him. Having her almost topless with her mouth surrounding his engorged cock was almost too much. She had only gotten a half dozen bobs on his meat when the tip exploded filling her mouth with his salty white cream.

Kevin had his eyes closed as his cock jerked and throbbed in her mouth. He wanted to last longer but he simply couldn't. As he opened his eyes to look down on her again he was half expecting her to snap out of it and start swinging at him but her eyes said otherwise. Sure they were glossed over as the alcohol still had control of her body but there was a glint of more that told him what they just did she was ok with.

Freaking out slightly and feeling guilty about taking advantage of the clearly intoxicated girl, Kevin stepped back enough that his still rock hard cock slipped from Emily's lips with an audible pop. Some of his semen started to spill out from her lips as she struggled to swallow the last bits of the massive load he shot down her throat.

Hobbling to her feet Emily started to unbuckle her jeans and pushed them to the floor leaving her in nothing but her bra and panties. Kevin couldn't believe what he was seeing. Seeing down her shirt had blown his mind but this was too much for his lust filled brain to handle, just being in such close proximity to the half-naked subject of his dreams from the last eight years almost made him cum again. He stood there frozen while Emily moved closer to him. She seemed to be sobering up some but only enough that she could walk without stumbling.

He was shocked when she reached for his hand and then started to guide him towards the stairs. Emily took the lead as they climbed the stairs. Kevin didn't mind since it gave him an incredible view of her barely covered ass as it swayed from step to step. As they moved up she kept looking back over her shoulder to make sure he was still following. When she hit the top of the stairs she stopped and Kevin bumped into her since he wasn't expecting it.

Emily gave him a slight smirk as she hooked her fingers into the strings of her panties that traveled around her waist and pushed the satin material down. Kevin was instantly treated to the unbelievable sight of her pale white chubby ass as she started down the hallway towards her room leaving the panties carelessly dropped on the floor just passed the stairs. Kevin instinctively followed pumped his painfully hard cock along the way to keep it going.

He watched as she slipped into her bedroom and he stopped to gather himself some. He wanted this so bad and it looked like she did too but something still felt off. It certainly wasn't how he imagined their first time together would be but he reasoned with himself that it was either now or never. Finally stepping into her room he saw it in detail for the first time. Sure he'd been over to their house hundreds of times over the years but Emily's room had always been closed off to him. It looked more girly than he expected it to but the highlight of the room was what was on the bed.

Emily had positioned herself so that she was propped over the bed with her bare ass waggling in the air waiting for Kevin to come and take the hint. He did just that as he quickly moved forward until he was right behind her. His dick hadn't lost an ounce of hardness as he stuck the tip at her entrance. Taking one last deep breath to calm himself, Kevin slowly started to push into her. The sensation he felt was beyond his dreams. His friends had bragged about what sex felt like but now he got to experience it for himself. Her pussy was tight around him yet extremely wet and hot like a bonfire. Even though she had just got him off down in the living room he simply couldn't handle much before he started to shoot off again.

As the jets of his spunk started to fill her, Emily sobered up even more. Looking back over her shoulder it finally connected with her that it wasn't Paul that was inside her but instead it was the neighbor boy she had been having unexpected thoughts about. She tried to piece together how she ended up the way they had but all she could remember was being out to eat with her mother. Kevin must've had a quick recovery period because he started to thrust into her again snapping her from her head. Looking back again she saw the pure lust that was in his eyes and gave in. It was already too late to stop things; she had already cheated on her man she might as well enjoy it going forward to get it out of her system.

Kevin took hold of Emily's hips as he really started to pick up his pace. While he didn't really know what he was doing, he had seen enough porn movies in his lifetime to get the general idea. Beyond that he also had what he saw Luke doing to take from. Emily's brother Luke had been his roommate in their dorm and countless times he watched as his neighbor friend brought home a willing co-ed and gave it to her for hours. A few of the times the girl had seen Kevin watching which made them complain to Luke but it seemed he didn't care as he continued his assault on the woman.

While Kevin had quite the muscular body it seemed his endurance was nowhere on the level that Paul was. He had only been driving into Emily for about five minutes when he started to slow down gassed from his efforts.

Sensing his slowed pace Emily turned her head to look back at her current lover. She could see him wincing as he tried to push himself further.

"Pull out." Emily said loud enough that he heard it over the slapping of their skin.

Kevin followed her command and reluctantly eased his cock out of the first pussy he had ever felt. He saw that her eyes no longer had the glazed drunk look that they held just earlier. He thought he was in danger and that he was about to go to jail for rape. Emily spun herself around so that she was facing him and reached behind her back unclipping her bra sending it falling to the floor. Kevin's mouth hung open as he took in the sight of her naked breasts for the first time. She watched as his cock regained some of its vigor and started to throb slightly.

Grabbing him by the shoulders, Emily pushed him back until he fell onto the bed. She joined right after straddling his lap as she did. She already made peace with what was happening but she needed to get off too and it was looking like he wasn't up for it on his own. Her hand fell between them guiding him back to her entrance allowing her to slide her body down onto his shaft.

Emily could feel him stretching her wider with each bounce on his lap. She closed her eyes and started to visualize that it was Paul she was riding even though the dick inside her didn't match. It had been a bit since she last had sex and she didn't realize how badly she needed it. Moving her left hand down her body she snaked it between them so that she could frig her clit as she rode him.

It didn't take long before she was close to the edge even if Kevin had already cum again. She simply didn't care as his cock remained hard inside her and there was nothing that was going to stop her from getting off. Arching her back some as he hit an extra sensitive spot inside her it had the side effect of thrusting her ample breasts right in his face. Seizing the opportunity his lips made contact with her right nipple and then the left. The extra contact was just what she needed as her body began to shudder and her pussy clamped down hard on him.

Kevin watched on in amazement as he got to see the first ever live female orgasm. Since Emily had been on top of him it gave him enough of a break to get his second wind. Grabbing hold of her back he rolled them over so that he was on top of her. Her pussy still had a firm hold of him but he didn't let that stop him as he started to thrust hard into her.

Emily's eyes started to roll in the back of her head as he started to really pummel her. He was no Paul but with some more experience he might give him a run for his money. Unable to hold back the moans anymore, Emily started to scream as he gave it to her. She was hoping no one was awake to hear them.

Kevin couldn't hold his new pace for long as he pushed himself too hard and too fast causing his balls to tighten and the last of what they could produce to leave from the end of his cock. Exhausted he fell on top of her and then on to his side next to her. Emily felt his softening cock slip from her lips and she turned to wrap her arm around him. It was then that they made eye contact with each other.

"I've wanted to do that for so long. It was even better than I dreamed it would be." Kevin told her.

"You've wanted to have sex with me?" Emily asked.

"Yes, I've been in love with you since I was like 10. You are the reason I was over here so much. Sure Luke was a great friend at the time but it was always my way of getting to see you." He confessed.

"Why me though?"

"Why you? Why not you? You are absolutely gorgeous. I mean I know I'm supposed to be chasing after women that look like supermodels but honestly they have nothing on you." He told her.

Emily's face went red as he confessed his love for her. She had never seen it through the years. She had seen him give her strange looks from time to time but she never equated those with feelings for her. As she looked over at him she watched as his faced changed to what seemed to be panic.

"What's wrong?" Emily asked.

"I just realized we didn't use protection. I probably just got you pregnant." He blurted out.

Emily just started to laugh some since he was unaware of the things in her life.

"Well I doubt that will be the case." She said as her laughs went away.

"It's not funny. I came inside you like five times. Wait, are you on birth control?" He said trying to make sense of things.

"No I'm not on birth control."

"Well what makes you think you won't get pregnant?"

"Probably because I already am. I'm afraid my fiancé already beat you to the punch." Emily answered matter of factly.

"Wait you're engaged?"

Emily reached her hand up and waved it back and forth revealing the large ring that was situated on her ring finger. Kevin saw it and cursed himself for not seeing it before.

"Me being pregnant is why I'm back in town. My mom is supposed to be teaching me things I'll need to know after I give birth." Emily explained.

"He's going to kill me isn't he?" Kevin asked with genuine fear in his eyes.

"Relax, he isn't going to kill you. If anything it's me that should be killing him. You see he was a little unfaithful to me and I gave my blessing for him to continue if he wanted. So I guess this would just make us even." Emily said trying to rationalize it with herself just as much as she was with Kevin.

"Oh"

Nothing more was said between the two as they cuddled next to each other on the bed. The sex had knocked most of the alcohol out of Emily's system and she was feeling a combination of guilt and bliss from what they just did. She knew she would have to explain what happened to her future husband at some point but for now she was just content to lay in the arms of the neighbor boy.

It didn't take long before they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. Kevin woke a few hours later to Emily's naked body snuggled to his. His need to pee had woken him up and he slowly inched his way out of the bed. As soon as he hit the bathroom his bladder started to empty and it felt like it would never stop.

Walking naked back down the hall he saw Emily's panties still on the floor of the hallway. That was all it took for him to start to get hard again. Picking up the piece of clothing he breathed in the smell and got the unmistakable scent of Emily's sex off it. Wrapping the panties around his hard cock he gave it a few tugs dirtying it up more with the pre-cum that spilt from the tip. He would've kept going had it not been for Emily walking out from her room catching him in the act with her panties hanging off his shaft like a flag on a flagpole.

"Cute. When you are done with those do you mind fetching my other clothes from downstairs before someone else sees them. I'll be back in bed when you get back." Emily said as she walked by and gave him a tug of her own.

Kevin tossed the soiled panties into Emily's room and made his way down the stairs to collect their clothing from the living room. Her heard the toilet flush as he reached the bottom of the stairs. Thankfully all of their clothing was bunched together by the couch. As he was collecting it in his hands he heard a noise. Letting his curiosity guide him he went to investigate the source. It sounded like it came from Mrs. Schneider's bedroom.

Pushing the door open slowly he looked in to see the older woman spread out naked on the bed while she was ramming a large dildo into her pussy. At the same time both of their eyes caught each other and then it dawned on Kevin that he was naked himself. With nothing but the clothes in his hands to cover with he moved them to block her view.

"Why'd you cover up such a big one? That explains what I felt when you carried me in here. Why don't you come closer so I can get a better look?" Joanne said to the neighbor boy.

What he didn't know was that while her daughter and him were having their fun upstairs she had woken up from her sleep to hear the moans coming from Emily. She quickly went to check on her daughter when she saw what they were doing. She thought about stopping them and kicking the boy out since Emily was cheating on her fiancé but it seemed to be a common thing in the family by that point. Instead she went back down to her own room in search of her own release.

"Honestly I don't bite Kevin. You can come closer. Surely you'd like to have a feel of these?" Joanne said as she teased her breasts shaking them from side to side.

Kevin's lower head took control of his body at that point. It was only the second naked woman he had ever seen in the flesh and his body already knew what to do. Dropping the clothes on the floor he made his way over to the bed. Joanne reached down and took hold of his cock as soon as it got within range. She pulled him up on the bed and he got the idea from there. He entered her a lot easier than he had Emily. Since her daughter had drained the poor boy he had nothing to give her other than a couple orgasms. Satisfied for the night she kissed his forehead and suggested that he head back upstairs before Emily caught on.