Nosey Neighbor (His) Ch. 04

Story Info
With Emily dissappeared, Paul finds some new company.
12.3k words
4.38
4k
4
0

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is part of a series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each chapter continues directly from the last. This story is split between the different perspectives of his and hers. To get the full story it is suggested to read both sides.

The Nosey Neighbor - His Story

By: VanillaUnicorn

When he woke in the morning he found himself alone in bed. Putting on a robe he walked around the house for signs of her, the only evidence of her being there was the bra that was left dangling from the doorknob of his bedroom door. Not even a note he thought. She was just gone.

Weeks passed and no sign from Emily. He didn't even see her sun tanning like she normally would. He thought about going over and knocking on the door to see her. He didn't though as he knew how awkward that would be since those were her soon to be in-laws.

The more he thought about the situation the more angry he got with himself. How could he take advantage of her like that since she was getting married to someone else. Maybe it was her saying to back off and that what they did was a mistake. He regretted not getting her number, at least then she could tell him that she wasn't interested and he could move on but she was all he could think about.

Paul was trying not to beat himself up about it. He threw himself back fully into work becoming pretty much a zombie to most around him. Work, eat, sleep and then repeat became his routine. It wasn't until he was in cutting his lawn again that he finally spotted someone else over at the Mitchell house. It was Brent, he too was cutting their lawn. Walking to the fence Paul waved at Brent who then came over to the fence.

Brent looked over the wooden fence and said, "Hey there neighbor never got your name, i'm Brent."

Paul reaches his hand over the fence signaling for Brent to shake it and said, "I'm Paul I think i've met your parents a couple times but have only seen you here since the summer."

Brent replies, "Yeah came back to work in the family business if you ever need some furniture stop on by."

"I'll keep that in mind." Paul replies.

"Haven't seen much activity over there lately was starting to think you all were moved out," Paul laughed.

Brent replies, "Yeah we all stay pretty busy with the store, normally my fiancée is here but she had a family emergency to take care of."

"That's too bad I hope everyone is alright and congratulations on the upcoming wedding I suppose." Paul says.

"Thanks yeah things are on hold until she gets back but hopefully things work out and we don't have to cancel anything since most is already paid for." Brent says.

"Well just wanted to introduce myself i'll let you get back to your lawn." Paul says.

"Yeah you too, nice meeting you." Brent replies.

Paul heads back into his yard and puts away his mower. His thoughts are on Emily. 'I hope she is alright' he thinks. "That also explains why I haven't seen her," he says out loud to himself. Now he really wished he had her number.

Work had started to become a drag. His boss noticed a change in the energy he came to work with and asked if everything was alright. Paul told him everything was fine. It had been two months since he last saw Emily and his hope for things to work out had pretty much faded.

Nearing the end of his final shift before his off days, a few of the guys he worked with walked up and asked if he wanted to come out and celebrate one of their birthdays. Paul thought about it, he hadn't been out in a while maybe it would help with the Emily situation. He told them sure. They gave him directions on where the house was they were meeting at and they would leave their cars there.

He was the youngest of the group, the others right around 40 but they all shared similar attitudes and interests. The guy celebrating the birthday was Jon, who was turning 41. Brad who was 42 and Tony who was the closest in age to Paul at 37 was also the only other who wasn't married, were the others who were there.

The first bar they went to was dead, outside of the two regulars they were the only ones there. It didn't take long before they moved on to a different one, this time it was more populated. The crowd appeared to be mostly the local college kids there to get their first tastes of drinking, well at least legally.

They found a small table near the back. A group of young college aged girls occupied the table nearest to them. Every so often a few of them would look over and smile at Paul. His work buddies tried to get him to go talk to them but he was good just sitting there enjoying his drinks.

Jon suggested they go play a few rounds of pool. Paul reluctantly joined in. He wasn't terrible but with the amount of alcohol flowing through his system he was lucky to even hit the cue ball. His less than impressive play had attracted the attention of the ladies from by their table, a few giggling when he would miss a shot and then they would whisper amongst themselves.

He was starting to sober up around the end of their fourth game when two of the young women walked up and asked if they could play next. He looked them over, he didn't get that good of a look when they were sat down but now that they were there standing in front of him he let his eyes scan over them. The one who had done most of the talking was a petite little blonde, maybe 5'1 and 90 lbs. soaking wet with her curly blonde hair coming down to just below her shoulders. She didn't look like she had that big of breasts, maybe an A-cup at most but she did have a chunky ass that must have accounted for the majority of her body weight.

He looked over the other. She was a few inches shorter than him probably about 5'4 or 5'5 but she was somewhat chubby with her natural red hair framing a pretty face. Her breasts were definitely on the larger size, so much so that the shirt she was wearing was struggling to hold them in and the top of the animal print bra she wore was visible. The skirt she wore barely came down passed her upper thighs.

They watched as he eyed each of them, they responded in kind checking him out. Finally the blonde spoke out again, "So are we good for the next game or are you just going to stare at us for a while." Paul turned a little red, he didn't mean to stare but he couldn't help himself.

He replies, "Sure the table is all yours."

Now the redhead finally chimed in, "No we were hoping you would play against us." Paul eyed Tony who he was playing with and he just shrugged at Paul. Seeing no issue with it he told them sure.

Paul set up the rack and told the ladies they should go first. The blonde got in position and took a few practice shots before standing back up and looking at Paul. She smirked and then said, "How about we make things interesting, how about we make a bet that whoever wins gets a reward?"

"What kind of reward are we talking?" Paul's work buddy Tony asks.

"How about we leave that up to the winner," the blonde says.

Tony looks to him and says, "I'm game if you are." Paul just nods his head.

The blonde takes up her position again, takes another practice shot before moving out of the way again. She looked in Paul's direction and says, "She's the better shot so she'll break for us." The redhead had taken her coat off and got into a shooting position. Bent over the table her shirt spilled open, her massive tits hanging there for all to see. His dick went from zero to beyond hard in less than a second.

Seeing the bulge form in his pants she smirked and then took her shot. This girl must have been a ringer because 4 balls went in, 3 of theirs and 1 of his. Moving around the table she seemed to be eyeing up shots when she stood right in front of him and bent over. Her short skirt pulling up and a matching pair of animal print panties became visible to Paul. She looked over her shoulder before backing up, her ass now directly pressed against him. His dick would probably have slipped into her rather easily if each of them had not been wearing anything.

Just as she was about to shoot, Paul reached down and gave her ass a squeeze. She missed the shot and gave her friend a look that gave away what he did. Tony was up next, making three of their balls before finally missing his next attempt.

Next up was the blonde, she managed to get in two more of their balls before just missing her next shot by just the tiniest of margins. The redhead handed the blonde her stick and said she would be right back.

It was Paul's turn now, he somehow lucked into making his first two shots. The redhead had returned when he let rip his third shot, it bounced off the pocket and nearly knocked the eight ball in. It was the redheads turn again. She had a mischievous look on her face as she came around the table to where he was standing. She again backed up into Paul as she lined up her shot. Something felt different this time, Paul thought. She took the shot and knocked their ball in, when she turned to move away from him she flipped up her skirt quickly, had he been paying better attention he would've noticed something.

Paul was too focused on the game and hadn't even noticed what she had done. She took her next shot and completely missed. They were tied up with two balls to go each. Tony whiffed on his shot. The blonde managed to sink their last colored ball and was onto the eight ball. She missed but put Paul in a bad position to get their ball in.

With all the luck in the world Paul somehow managed to sneak his shot around the eight ball and knock in their remaining striped ball. The cue ball landed in a spot that would make his last shot a tricky one because there wasn't a lot of space to stand to take the shot. As he moved in to position the redhead moved over next to him. As he eyed the shot, she moved even closer to him.

He was just about to take the shot when she reached down and put something into his pants pocket under the view of the others at the bar. Paul could feel a wetness leak on his hard cock. Her hand then squeezed his dick through his jeans and she whispered in his ear, "You made them too wet that I had to take them off." Paul couldn't make out what she said though because of the music playing too loudly.

Without thinking Paul let the shot go and it wasn't even close. The cue ball bounced back nearly to where it was when he shot. The redhead stepped up and started to prepare her stick but dropped the chalk. She looked back at Paul and asked, "Would you be a sweetheart and get that for me?" Paul bent down to pick up the small blue cube, as his eyes went up her legs she bent over to take her shot. Her skirt rode up again and now with him lower to the ground, her dripping pussy lips awaited his vision. He stood just in time to watch the eight ball sink into the far pocket. She had a huge smile and stepped back until her body was almost touching his.

The blonde cheered as Paul locked eyes with the redhead. She gave his cock another squeeze before going over to join her friend in celebration. He told Tony sorry, who just shrugged in response. He saw the blonde writing something on a couple napkins before walking over to them and handing each of them a napkin each. Written on the napkin she handed him were two numbers and the message call later tonight so they can claim their reward.

The other napkin that she handed to Tony had something similar but Paul noticed the numbers were different. The girls retreated back to their table and a few minutes later their party headed out of the bar. Paul showed Tony his napkin and said, "Imagine that they gave us fake numbers no surprise there. College kids just out causing trouble I guess." Tony laughed and they walked back to their table. Pretty much everyone was tanked at that point. Paul was the soberest so he grabbed the keys and everyone piled in while they headed back to the house with their cars.

Nearly everyone was too drunk to drive when they got there so they crashed on Jon's furniture. Paul was feeling fine though so he decided to call it a night and head home. Pulling in he parked his car in the garage and headed inside. He kicked his shoes off and dropped his pants to the floor in the living room. It was only then that he noticed the leopard print panties stuffed into the pants pocket. He pulled them out and knew they came from the big assed redhead. That explains where her panties went he thought.

He reached into his jeans and pulled out the napkin that the blonde had handed him. He looked at the numbers and message written below them and then said, "Fuck it." He grabbed his phone and put in the first number. He sent a message saying, 'I believe I have something of yours.' He watched as it became read and then someone started typing back. 'Is that so, I believe you have the wrong number sir ;)' they wrote back.

He said out loud, "Wait what?" That couldn't mean what I think it does. He punched in the other number from the napkin and again sent the same message. He watched again as it was read and then someone began typing again. 'I was wondering where I put those, they are my favorite pair, perhaps I could get them back', the message read.

Paul thought well if the second number was clearly the redhead, then most likely the first number belonged to the blonde. As he edited the contact info for each his phone chimed signaling a fresh message. He went back to the messages and there was one from the blonde. 'So when do we get to claim our reward or are you squelching on our bet', the message read.

Paul types back, 'That depends i'm going to need proof that you are indeed the ones I made said bet with'. She quickly sends a message back, it's a picture of the blonde and redhead from the bar's parking lot followed by another message reading, 'Proof enough? Can we claim our reward now?'

Paul stops looking at the picture long enough to respond, 'Sure how do you want to do this?' She replies, 'How about we come to you assuming you have your own place that is'. He replies, 'I certainly do when were you thinking?' His phone double dings one from each of the numbers the messages both reading the same, 'Right now'. He sends them the address of a house down the street but not his exact one in case this was some sort of trap.

Putting his jeans back on, he heads to his front door and waits. He watches out the window on the door for a car to pull up down the street from his place. Sure enough a half hour later a car rounds the corner and pulls up in front of the address he gave them. He watches as no other car is with them and just the two women step out. Before they can make it too far from the car he sends a message to pull in the driveway four houses down. They stop read the message and then do as instructed.

He watches as they pull down the street and pull into his driveway. They turn the car off again and he watches as they get out, both are still wearing the same outfits as they had on at the bar. As they approach he sees they both did their makeup before they got there, neither needed it but maybe they wanted to look older.

The blonde knocked at his door, and he ushered them in. The blonde stepped in first and when the redhead moved by him he reached down and put his hand under her skirt, still no panties. He slid his fingers over her bare slit and he could feel the wetness dripping out of her. She let out a faint moan as she looked at him. Paul's desire to take her right there was tempting but he waited. He wanted to see where this was going. Closing the door behind them, Paul followed the pair into the living room. He watched as both girls sat on the couch, the bulge clearly evident in his jeans.

The redhead breaks the silence in the room, "I'm Amanda by the way." The blonde introduces herself as Taylor and Paul tells them his name.

They both giggle before saying, "We already knew your name."

Stunned Paul asks, "And how is that?"

Taylor smiles and then says, "You used to come over to my house." Paul gave a confused look and both girls started laughing. Taylor continues, "Lynn used to be my babysitter, you came over a few times when she watched me and my brother."

Paul thought about it, that was like 10 years ago, he did remember going over to mess around with Lynn when she would babysit but didn't remember a little blonde girl at all.

Almost sensing his confusion Taylor says, "I used to have really short hair back then like boy style hair." That rang a bell for him he did remember something like that.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw the Amanda move and saw that she now had her feet up on the coffee table. Taylor saw where his eyes went and moved her hand over to her friend's lap. Her hand started to slowly lift the skirt up and Amanda spread her legs out. With the skirt lifted out of the way her pussy came into view and with her legs spread so wide her lips had begun to open. Taylor then spoke, "Do you like what you see?" Paul looked at the little woman and nodded his head.

She continues, "I wish I had been smart enough to wear a skirt like Mandy had then I could have shoved my panties into your pants too. Would you like to see the panties you would've had?" She didn't even give him a chance to answer, she just stood up and dropped her tight jeans to the floor. Her white bikini briefs with little red hearts on them had a big wet spot showing right where her pussy was.

She kicked the jeans free from her feet and then started sliding her panties down her little legs. She stepped out of them and then tossed them to Paul. She sat back on the couch and got in a similar position as Amanda. Both young women now bottomless with their hairless pussies exposed to him. He watched as both girls reached down and ran a finger through their respective pussies. If Paul hadn't already been ultra-hard he certainly was now.

Taylor spoke again, "How does it feel to be the first guy to see us like this? Judging by what we see it seems part of you likes it."

Paul let what she said process in his head before it came to him and he asked, "Wait are you both virgins?"

Amanda answered, "We are for now but we were hoping you could change that for us."

Taylor spoke next, "We are both over 18 if you are worried about that, and we both became legal a few months ago."

Paul hadn't thought about that, he had met them in a bar after all and figured they were at least 21. "Wait if you are only 18, why and how were you in that bar?" Paul asked.

They both laughed and Amanda answered, "My uncle owns the bar, he lets us go in so long as we don't drink."

Paul was still processing the situation when Taylor lifted her shirt off. Her pink push-up bra trying it's hardest to make her small A-cups look bigger. Amanda followed suit, her massive rack spilling out from the leopard print bra that was struggling to contain them. Finally the last bit of his resistance broke and he reached out his hand to each girl pulling them to their feet. He says, "If we are going to do this, we will do it the right way." He leads the girls up the stairs and into his bedroom.

Paul watches the girls' naked asses as they strut in front of him. His dick getting painful hard in anticipation. Taylor's ass while plump is no match for the beauty of Amanda's huge ass. The girls enter his bedroom and Taylor flops down on his king size bed. Amanda doesn't get a chance before she can move too far into the room, Paul spins her around and plants his lips onto hers. Amanda melts into the kiss, this being her first real kiss with a guy. She had kissed some of her girlfriends before at parties during drinking games but this was the first time she kissed a guy who wasn't family.