Nosey Neighbor (His) Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reaches around and gives her huge ass cheeks a squeeze making her squeal into the kiss. She breaks away from the kiss coming up for air. Paul continues to kiss down her neck and reaches around her back unclasping the multiple clips holding her bra on. With the bra loose and ready to fall off, he kisses down her shoulder and slides the straps down letting the bra fall to the floor.

She's now completely naked for the first time in front of a guy and she's feeling a mixture of excitement and nervousness. Paul kisses down her chest and works his way onto her huge tits. Her areolas as big around as the size of a soda can with pencil eraser sized nipples sticking out of the middle. She lets out a huge moan as his lips make contact with each nipple. He looks over to bed to see Taylor had stripped off her bra. Her small breasts are capped by a quarter sized pink areola and the hardest nipples he had ever seen. Her hand was working down on her bare pussy, he watches as she slides two fingers in and out. He turns his attention back to Amanda and kisses back up her body until his lips are on hers again. She is growing more playful now slipping her tongue into his mouth as they kiss.

Paul knows he's going to need to make sure both girls are really lubed up if their first time isn't super painful given his dick's size. He takes Amanda's hand and guides her over to the bed. He has her sit down and then lay back with her legs hanging over the edge. He pulls Taylor into a similar position and gives her a quick kiss on the lips.

He stands back and tosses his shirt off before moving down in front of Taylor. He kisses up her thigh up to her stomach and then back down her other thigh being mindful to skip passed her dripping pussy. Taylor puts her hands into his hair and tries to push him towards her pussy. He looks up at her and says, "Someone is awfully eager."

She just shoots back a look that says please and Paul moves his tongue in flicking it across her wet pussy lips. She jumps due to the sensation then lets out a deep moan as he licks her again. He is more aggressive now, sliding his tongue across her whole slit and then teasing the tip into her. It doesn't take long before she covers his face in her juices. Satisfied for now with Taylor, Paul turns his attention back to the waiting Amanda and does nearly the same with her.

He continues like that moving between each girl once they orgasm. His tongue now slightly worn out, it's time for the fun to begin. He stands back up and the girls watch eagerly as the man who is about to be their first strips his remaining clothes off. His pants quickly hit the floor and he steps out before hooking his fingers into the waistband of his boxers and starts to slowly lower them teasing the poor girls.

The girls' eyes go wide as Paul's large cock springs free from its material confines. He smiles at the girls and then gets on the bed. The girls look at each other as if trying to decide who is going first. Finally Amanda just goes for it and moves her chubby body up onto Paul's. The view of her massive tits hanging in front of his face tells him he is going to really enjoy this.

Amanda looks to him clearly unsure how to proceed. He smiles then tells her to reach down and gently place him at her entrance. Amanda does as instructed. Paul then says, "Ok now slowly push down and you should feel me enter you, go at your own pace and be gentle so you don't hurt either of us."

Amanda nods and then pushes down, the head of his cock pushing through her lips. She lets out a massive moan and screams, "Oh my god."

She starts to get more of him in as she starts to gently bounce on him. It seems like she isn't getting any more in her with the way she's going, so Paul looks her in the eye as if to ask if he can help. She simply nods to him and he places his hands on her meaty hips and starts to pull her down onto his dick. A few strokes later and he's bottomed out in her. Amanda's mouth is hanging open and her eyes start rolling back in her head.

He gives her a minute to get used to it before lifting her up and setting her back down on him. She picks up the rhythm he has going and she starts to take over. With her now in control, he lets go of her hips and runs his hands up to her massive tits. Each one dwarfing his hands and he gives each a squeeze. This proves too much for Amanda and she clamps down on him riding through her first sex induced orgasm. She falls forward onto his chest as the waves of pleasure surge through her.

When her orgasm starts to subside some, Paul grabs her ass and flips them over so she is on her back. He stays in her and starts to fuck her with long slow strokes. She orgasms a few more times as he does. He starts to pick up the pace now, fucking her with more force with each stroke. Incoherent moans now come out of the young girl's mouth as he is practically pile driving her.

He feels the pressure in his balls building and a few strokes later he shoves himself as deep as he can and dumps a massive load into the girl. As his last shot fills her, he bends down and kisses the exhausted girl, a huge smile now on her face her eyes struggling to stay open.

Pulling out he looks over to the waiting Taylor and he can see the pure lust in her eyes. He doesn't need to ask if she's ready because as soon as he lays back she's moving to mount him. She must have been paying close attention to what he told Amanda because she is doing the same as he instructed her. Even with how covered his dick is with Amanda's and his own juices, it's proving more tricky to get inside the little blonde's pussy.

Finally getting the tip in she's way tighter than Amanda was. Hers is the tightest pussy he had ever felt by far. The girl is determined to get him all in her though and continues to work more of him in. He doesn't know how but somehow she managed get her pussy to take all that he had. Judging by the size of the girl his dick must have been pushed somewhere up into stomach he thought.

Like Amanda it wasn't long before she too came on his cock. Her pussy clamped so hard it was painful for him. Also like Amanda he rolled her onto her back and went slow with her at first, each orgasm clamping onto him less aggressively than the last. He didn't need to fuck her hard because with how tight her pussy was he was grateful he didn't cum right out of the gate. Satisfied she had reached near the same point her friend had, he allowed himself to fill her pussy as well.

Exhausted he fell in-between the little teen vixens and tried to catch his breath. They both cuddled onto each side of him and started dozing off. Before they fell asleep, he asked. "Do you girls need to be home by a certain time? Do you have a curfew you might be breaking?"

Both girls giggled Taylor telling him, "No our parents think we are staying at our friends tonight and our friend thinks we went home so we can stay the night if that's what you are asking." That was good enough for Paul and he reached down pulling the covers over them before settling his arm around each girl. Paul watched as each girl drifted to sleep and he thought to himself 'this was probably a bad idea but my god was it a fun one'. He laid his head back and smiled before falling asleep himself.

When he woke in the morning Taylor was missing from the bed so it was just him and Amanda. She was still asleep but that didn't stop him from running his hand across her plump body. He must have hit a sensitive spot because her eyes started to open and she let out a whimper. Pushing the covers back he admired her naked body, his dick growing hard at the sight of it. She could feel it sticking into her stomach and she moved up to kiss him, her lips a bit more aggressive than the day before.

She broke the kiss and moved her mouth up to his ear and whispered, "You can have me again if you want me." Paul didn't need to be told twice. He grabbed her and placed her on all fours before stepping behind her. He rubbed himself across her slit, it was already quite wet. With his dick lubed and ready he pushed into her.

Amanda loudly lets out, "Oh Gawd. God you feel so good, You can fuck me every day if you want." Amanda's screams of pleasure were enough to bring Taylor back into the room. She came back in with her phone in hand recording the two as Paul fucked her friend doggy style. The sounds of skin slapping together and Amanda's moans filled the room. Taylor got some close up shots of Paul's dick driving into Amanda and even got a good shot of Amanda's face when she came a couple times. After fucking her for what seemed like forever he finally pushed in one last time and shot his load deep in her.

Somewhat spent he fell over and Amanda fell with him cuddling up next to him basking in the glow of the sex they just had. Taylor joined shortly after and the three lay together. With some of his energy coming back, Paul suggested they get a shower surely they all needed one. Luckily he had a pretty large walk in shower that easily accommodated the three of them. The shower started off innocent enough that is until they both started taking turns kissing him.

It didn't take long before his dick responded to the play and got hard. Both girls even getting down and tried to give him shower head. Paul needed more though so he picked up the tiny blonde and set her down on his shaft. Holding the girl up as he started to bounce her on his dick. The two girls even shared some kisses as he fucked Taylor. It didn't take long before he was sending shot after shot of his seed into the little blonde.

With each of the three satisfied they actually start to clean up. Paul enjoyed washing each of the girl's bodies especially Amanda's nice tits. After drying off they all get dressed. Most of the girls' clothes were downstairs though. Paul made them a nice breakfast and then the girls hugged him and thanked him for the night. He finally asked. "So when am I going to see you girls again? Or was this a one-time only deal?"

The girls both looked at each other, they hadn't thought about that but were definitely wanting more. Taylor finally answered, "We would love more, maybe make it a regular thing but we both won't be here for a couple weeks after this week because we will be gone for our Senior class trip."

"Sounds like fun, where are you headed to?" He asked.

Amanda answered, "France then England I think, it's a two week trip. I think it's a week in each."

"Never been to Europe, doubt they what let me join you though." Paul laughed.

"Yeah the sounds of sex coming from our rooms at night would probably get us in trouble." Taylor said before both girls laughed.

Amanda hugged him tightly then said, "Don't worry we will be back in two short weeks, then you can play with us some more."

Paul said his goodbyes to the girls, even gave Amanda her panties back. As the girls walked back to their car one of the neighbors came out to collect their paper and looked over to him shaking her grumpy old head. Paul watched them pull away and then went back inside and gathered up the dirty bedding putting it in the wash.

With that taken care of he went and cleaned up the couch, the girls wetness had transferred over to it. A little fabric cleaner and fabreeze later and it was like nothing had happened. Paul thought about heading out to paint the fence like he had originally planned for his off days but instead decided to grab his keys and look into making a purchase instead.

A short drive later and Paul was in the lot of Mitchell's Furniture. He figured if the girls would end up spending the night again, maybe it was time to put another bed in the guest room. Something he had put off since moving into the house. He never had company before so he never had need of it. The prices weren't as bad he thought as he walked through looking at the selection.

He pushed down on each to test to see how firm they were. He wanted something that would be comfortable. It didn't take long before Mr. Mitchell came out and walked up to him. "Hey you are the neighbor we share a backyard with aren't you? I never got your name." Mr. Mitchell said.

"Yeah I am, my names Paul, nice to meet you, I met your son the other day." Paul says.

"I think he said something about that, so what brings you here? Are you in the market for a bed?" Mitchell asked.

"I am. I have a guest bedroom i've been putting off getting one for." Paul replied.

"Alright well we have a deal going for the full sets, they include the mattress, box spring, and frame." Mitchell answers.

"I was actually eyeing up this foam one here, would I need a box spring with that one?" Paul asks.

"You wouldn't need one but I would recommend one as it will give better support and extend the life of the mattress." Mitchell says.

"Do you offer delivery and how soon could it be dropped off?" Paul asks again.

"We sure do and since we already know where it's going, assuming we have in stock what you were after we could have it over there either tonight or tomorrow morning depending on what was more convenient." Mr. Mitchell answers.

"Alright do you have this one in stock?" Paul asks.

"I don't know off hand, we will have to see my wife in order to check, she's the one who knows the inventory." Mr. Mitchell responds. Paul follows the Ned Flanders clone over to a counter and a woman right around his height came out from the back. She had a nice body but her face looked like it belonged to someone a lot older and not a 45 year old like she was.

Looking at both the Mitchells, Paul couldn't figure out where Brent got his looks from because he looked like neither of them in any way. Mr. Mitchell finally shows the tag for the bed set to his wife and she heads into the back. She comes back out nodding her head and says, "Yeah we have 1 more of those in stock besides the floor model."

Paul looks at them and says, "Alright that works i'll take it." Mr. Mitchell pats him on the shoulder and thanks him for the purchase before heading off to help another customer that came in.

Mrs. Mitchell looks at him and says, "Will that be cash or credit and will you be in need of delivery?"

"Cash will be fine and yes i'll need delivery." Paul answers.

"Alright fill out this delivery form and i'll go ring you up." She says.

Paul fills the short form out. All it needed was his name, address, contact number and the best time for delivery. Mrs. Mitchell came back shortly and collected the form and his cash. She came back with a receipt and his change and told him that the delivery would be there in the morning. Curiously she looked back down at the delivery address again before saying, "Wait you are the neighbor that's right behind us aren't you?" She seemed to be eyeing up his body as she asked.

Paul replied, "Yep guilty as charged."

"That's crazy all this time and this is the first time i'm talking to you." She says. Paul just gave her a subtle nod and proceeded to leave. His next stop was the grocery store. He hadn't gone yet and making breakfast for the girls cleaned out what he had left.

The town only had one designated grocery store outside of the big chain retailers that carried groceries as well. Paul preferred to shop there instead of the big box stores, finding the selection and quality leagues above what the major retailers carried. He must have picked a busy day because when he pulled up to the lot not a single parking space was to be found. He simply waited patiently and spotted a minivan pull out from a space near the entrance. Putting his car in park and shutting off the ignition, he locked everything up and headed inside grabbing a shopping cart along his way.

The store was indeed quite packed. Every aisle he went down felt like a battle full of road rage drivers. He wasn't interested in confrontation. He just wanted to get his stuff and go. With the dry goods taken care of, he made his way back towards the dairy section almost slamming his cart into a short blonde woman that looked to be around his age. He apologized profusely and let the woman go by before continuing on his way. The woman had looked familiar he thought as he dropped eggs and milk into the cart. With his dairy goods collected he moved on to the final section he would need, the frozen goods. As he rounded the corner into the frozen pizza aisle, there again was the same blonde woman he had almost smashed into.

He just couldn't figure out where he had seen the woman at before. He was standing in the aisle as the woman was browsing on the opposite end when he felt a hand grab his ass and squeeze. Walking on by with a big smirk on her face was Taylor. When she got to the other end of the aisle she joined the blonde woman in question. He heard her say, "Hey mom can we get some ice cream, I think dad ate what we had at home?"

It was her mom, no wonder she looked familiar. The blonde woman was nearly the spitting image of Taylor only slightly taller, with a larger chest, and obviously older. Looking at the pair it was uncanny how close they looked, had Taylor not called her mom he would have assumed it was her sister. Paul wasn't sure how old she was but however old it was she definitely looked good for her age.

Paul couldn't help himself as the image of the woman replaced the memory of the previous night with her daughter. He imagined her on top of him riding him while her bigger tits bounced in his face. He was snapped out of the daydream when the woman accidentally bumped her cart against his. The woman's face went a little red and it was her turn to apologize. Paul tells her, "Don't worry about it accidents happen."

She smiles at him and then lets her eyes quickly run over his body. Around the same time she was checking him out, Taylor came skipping back up the aisle and tossed a tub of ice cream in the cart. She must have sensed the sexual tension between the two as she broke them from their stupor. "Hey mom do you remember Lynn our old babysitter?" Taylor asked.

Paul was uneasy where this was going, 'was Taylor going to rat him out to her own mother', he thought. Her mom responded, "Yeah I remember her, why are you bringing that up?"

"Oh, well this is the guy she used to date back then." Paul's face got a bit red as she said that. "He used to come over when Lynn watched us." He was definitely in trouble now he thought.

Her mother looked at Paul before saying, "Is that so?" Paul was trapped, he definitely couldn't tell her what actually happened back then or she would probably have him brought up on charges of some sort.

"It is, but I can assure you it stayed PG the entire time and I apologize if Lynn and I betrayed your trust like that." Paul said trying not to make eye contact.

Her mother eyed him up some more before saying, "Well I can't exactly hold it against you, if anyone were to be blamed it would be Lynn as I assume she was who invited you over. Besides the fact that was what 10 or more years ago. I would have preferred to have met you back then to verify you were in fact there in good faith."

"As I said, I apologize for being there without your consent but I won't allow Lynn to take sole responsibility because she didn't force me to come there either, I had gone by my own volition." Paul responded.

The woman's face had a subtle smile forming. "I appreciate your honesty and respect that you take responsibility for your actions. Something this younger generation doesn't seem to grasp. My name is Elizabeth by the way." Her mother said while motioning towards Taylor while talking about the younger generation.

"I'm Paul. It's nice to meet you Elizabeth." Paul says.

"Nice to meet you as well." Elizabeth replies. She turns to look at her daughter and asks, "So how is it that you recognized Paul here? That was what, 10 years ago?"

Taylor looked to Paul unsure how to answer, she couldn't tell her mom that she met him again at a bar and that she spent the night at his house or that she gave her virginity to him either. She looks back at her mom, her face flustered and says, "Amanda and I bumped into him at the gas station last night, I recognized his old car that he drives from when he would come over, plus he looks close to the same just a little older and more muscular."