Nosey Neighbor (His) Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All cleaned up he made her a nice breakfast and enjoyed a few last kisses with her before she headed out. He thought about finishing the paint on the fence but instead decided to just relax in the hot tub for a while. It was somewhat overcast when he went outside but didn't look like rain even if it was somewhat dark from the cloud cover. It had been awhile since he used the hot tub and it showed because it was somewhat dirty. He started to clean it, getting as much of the dirt and debris out as he could. With it somewhat less filthy he got in.

What he didn't know though was that Jennifer Mitchell had taken a keen interest in him and was snapping pictures of him as he lounged in the hot tub and moved about around his pool. Even at one point having her husband fuck her as she imagined it was the younger hunky neighbor, her husband not quite matching her sexual appetite. Her fun didn't last long though as Paul went back inside half way through the day and they in turn returned back to their store.

Paul lounged about more inside. Reheating the pizza from the previous night for dinner and turning on the trash that was cable television. Hours go by of boring show after boring show. He eventually fell asleep on the couch, the television's sleep timer going off and shutting down the tv and plunging the room into darkness.

The doorbell rings and a groggy Paul wakes up. He almost trips over a pair of shoes in the darkness and eventually gets to a light flicking it on. He stumbles his way to the door and pulls it open. Standing there is none other than Emily. "Hi." Emily says.

Paul didn't even think about it and bent forward kissing the girl and then lifted her inside kicking the door closed as he pulled her in. He finally let his lips leave hers. She looked at him and says, "I missed you too." Setting her down he took her hand and started to pull her to the stairs. Emily puts her hand on his chest to stop him before saying, "There is something we need to talk about can we sit down here first." Paul nods and they sit down on the couch.

"Ok I first want to apologize for just leaving like I did it wasn't right and I wasn't trying to hurt you if I did," Emily says.

Paul interrupts, "You don't need to apologize I overstepped my bounds you were a spoken for woman and I took advantage of you."

Emily moved closer on the couch and put a finger to his mouth to hush him. "No you didn't take advantage of me, I was very much a willing and happy participant but let me finish before you say anything else. I wanted to stay in contact with you when I left town but I realized we never shared our numbers with each other. Hell I don't even know your last name or that much about you now that I think about it but I had to go out of town because my mother called to tell me my father was in the hospital. I went there and he was sick with cancer. I stayed at his bedside until they finally sent him home because there was nothing they could do. He passed about a week later. Brent came down for the funeral but he was more interested with getting back to his family's precious store. I found out tonight why that was which is why i'm here, well partially why i'm here."

Paul let what she told him sink in, finally asking, "And what is the other reason?"

Emily bites her lip unsure how to tell him but then asks, "How do you feel about me?"

"You're all i've thought about since you've been gone, I tried to get on with things when weeks went by and I didn't hear from you and then when I talked to Brent a few weeks back he told me you had a family emergency and all I could think about was why wasn't I there to take care of you," Paul answered not being completely truthful as few other women had filled his mind and bed in her absence.

Emily blushed and smiled. "Is it ok if we finish this talk in the morning i'm feeling pretty exhausted and would love nothing more than to get some sleep." Paul shook his head yes and took her by the hand up to the bedroom.

Paul went to his dresser and pulled out a t-shirt someone had bought him that was a size too big and gave it to Emily. He watched as the woman he had fallen in love with stripped out of her clothes and put on the thin shirt. He followed her into bed ideally wanting to ravage the girl having not seen her in so long and his longing for her building the entire time. But he knew she was tired and wanted her to feel comfortable, so he just pulled her to him as they laid there and held her in his arms. It wasn't long before he was back asleep only now sharing his bed with Emily.