Nosey Neighbor (His) Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth turned to him and looked him in the eye and asked, "Is that true? You still drive the same old car?"

Paul was sweating bullets before he replied, "Yeah it was something my parents gave me and I kept it when they passed. It's one of the few things I have left to remind me of them?"

"I'm sorry to hear that, is it at least a nice car?" She asked.

"No it's kind of a piece of junk but it has sentimental value so it's worth more than some ritzy car." Paul responds.

Elizabeth just nodded in agreement and let her eyes trail down his body before fixating on a large protrusion sticking down his left pant leg. 'There is no way that's real' she thought to herself. She could feel her pussy get hot and the dampness starting to build. She bit her lip and then said, "Well it was nice to meet you perhaps we will bump in to each other again."

Paul smiled at both women and wished them a good day before watching them move their cart down and out of the aisle. Opening a freezer cooler, Paul let the cold air blow against his body and calm down his growing erection. With everything calmed down, he finished up his shopping and got out of there as quickly as he could.

Paul was putting the groceries away when he heard his phone ding. He walked over and checked what it was. It was a message from Taylor that he read and replied to.

Taylor: Hey sorry about that I was just planning on teasing at first I didn't think it would turn into the Spanish Inquisition and thanks for not ratting me out

Paul: That was kind of mean and I wouldn't rat you out like that besides I would probably be in just as much trouble as you

Taylor: Not likely the way my mom was eyeing you

Taylor: I'm pretty sure if it wasn't a busy grocery store she would've banged you right then and there

Paul: I think your imagination is running a bit wild there

Taylor: No i'm pretty sure that's what she was thinking I know I was

Taylor: Plus I doubt my dad gives her the attention she wants and I don't think they have sex much anymore either

Paul: That's a bit too much info besides she's married I doubt she would be unfaithful

Taylor: If it were someone else maybe but I think she saw the same thing in you that I do

Paul: And that would be?

Taylor: Hey now a girl has to have her secrets

Paul laughed out loud, partly because the girl was something else and partly because the whole situation seemed so awkward to him. Here he was some average working guy who hadn't ever been married and overall had terrible luck with relationships, hadn't slept with anyone since he caught his ex-girlfriend Lynn in bed with another man and now here he was sleeping with not only the neighbor's fiancée but two 18 year old virgins in the matter of a couple months.

Taylor: Hey i'm going to send you something

Taylor: How does this look on me?

The picture showed Taylor wearing a pretty skimpy string bikini, the top barely covering her small tits, only really covering her nipples. The bottoms were what he assumed was a thong, matched the top and mainly only covered her pussy area.

Paul: Almost as if you are wearing nothing

Taylor: Perfect, I want something to really stand out when we go to Europe

Paul: Well that definitely stands out if not too much

Taylor: Aww are you jealous of some Euro stud seeing me in it

Paul: Wouldn't say jealous, more worried you will attract the wrong attention

Taylor: That's cute you can admit your jealous besides i'll have others with me not like anything would happen with others around

Taylor: You should see Mandy's hers is probably smaller than mine

That was quite the enticing image to think about indeed, Paul thought. If it were true Amanda may as well just wear nothing since a smaller suit wouldn't cover her more curvy body.

Paul: Just be careful is all i'm saying

Taylor: Don't worry I will, I wouldn't let anything happen where I couldn't be back home to spend more 'time' with you if you know what i'm saying

He definitely knew what she was saying and was looking just as forward to it as she was, although he also felt the same way about Amanda or even Emily for that matter. With that thought crossing his mind he thought more about Emily. He wondered when she would be back and if she even wanted to see him again. Here he was pinning over one woman 8 years his junior and now two women 13 years his junior. Most other people would be put off by such an age gap. It was something typically only Hollywood and the rich would find acceptable.

Taylor: Hey I need to get packing, hoping you think about me while i'm gone

Paul: Alright have fun and be safe and of course I will

Taylor: :) XoXoX

Putting his phone down, he went back to getting the groceries situated. Good thing he wasn't gone that long because he had left the refrigerator door open. The cool air blowing across his face felt nice though. He still had two more days before he had to be back to work but didn't feel like doing much so he just settled in on the couch with some television.

Sometime while watching a random show he dozed off and woke hours later to a dark sky and rain pouring against the windows. Getting up he fixed himself some food and went back to the television to watch the weather forecast.

He checked his phone again and there were no new messages but that didn't stop him from looking at the picture that Taylor sent. He started to get pretty horny looking at it and contemplated putting the porn with Lynn in again to watch, especially remembering what they had done together while she was supposed to be babysitting. Paul didn't know how Lynn never ended up pregnant back in those days with how much sex they were having.

Instead of putting the porno flick in, he just made his way upstairs and in to bed. It didn't help though that Emily's bra still sat on his dresser, almost taunting him. He wished she was there, hell he wished any of his three ladies were there or even Elizabeth for that matter. With those thoughts in mind, he stripped down and started stroking himself imagining all four women being there at the same time. Each naked and begging him to come fuck them. It took hardly any time at all before Paul was spurting his load all over his stomach. He cleaned himself up and called it a night.

Paul got up the next morning and looked at his clock. Seeing the time it was he groaned and said, "This is way too early to be up." None the less he still forced himself to get out of bed. He went downstairs and started to enjoy a cup of coffee. He had just started on the second cup when the doorbell rang. Opening the door he was met by a woman bending over and picking up some paperwork he assumed she must have dropped.

Whoever this woman was had quite a nice ass, Paul thought. The way the skirt clung to her skin while she bent over left little to the imagination. He could even tell she was wearing some type of high cut panties. When the woman moved slightly to the side he noticed her loose shirt hang open at the bottom and he could see up her stomach and see the white bra holding in her breasts.

The woman finished up collecting the papers, standing to face Paul. It was Mrs. Mitchell only she had done her makeup in a way that she actually looked her own age instead of so much older like she had when he saw her the last time. She gave him a smile and said, "Delivery of your new furniture you bought. I hope this isn't a bad time?"

Paul shook his head no. He forgot they were even coming distracted the previous day by his interaction with Taylor and his lingering thoughts of Emily.

"Alright where would you like us to put these ma'am?" one of the workers asked as he approached carrying a box spring with another worker.

"This gentleman here will show you where he would like it." She said to the workers.

"I'm sure the lady of the house would be kind enough to join me while we wait." Mrs. Mitchell directed towards Paul.

"I'm afraid no such person exists." Paul said trying not to laugh and her assumption.

"Oh i'm sorry to hear that I guess i'll just join you then. Lead away." She says.

Paul instructed the workers to follow him and led them up the stairs to the guest bedroom. The box spring size proved tricky to get up the stairs, he realized he should have gone with a split one instead. Paul didn't even notice as Mrs. Mitchell had taken it upon herself to wander off ahead and look around his house.

As they finally managed to get the box spring up onto the second floor, she returned as if she had been there all along. The next issue was how to get the box spring into the room. The way the doorway was situated they struggled to get a good angle to slide the box spring through. Eventually they figured it out and pushed it through. The workers went back to the truck and started back now with the mattress which would be easier given that it was folded in a box.

As they left Mrs. Mitchell turned to Paul and asked, "I don't suppose it would be a problem if I used your bathroom would it?"

Paul shook his head no and said, "No that's fine it's the second door on the left."

"My name is Jennifer by the way. You look as if you are unsure of what to call me and my mother in-law is Mrs. Mitchell. You can call me Jenny if you prefer though." She said to him while walking towards the bathroom.

"Alright that's good to know." Paul said while wondering why she mentioned that.

The workers made short work of bringing in the mattress and the frame. They even quickly put the frame together and placed the box spring on it for Paul. He would just need to put the mattress on it but it would take some time to re-inflate from its folded up form.

They all stood around and waited for Jennifer to finish up in the bathroom, the workers speaking in their native tongue cracking jokes as they stood there. Paul had no idea what they said or if what they were laughing at pertained to him but he was eager to get this finished up and get on with his day. A short while later Jennifer stepped out to the three men waiting on her and looked a little embarrassed to have held them up.

She ordered the workers to head back to the store and followed Paul down the stairs watching his ass as he walked. When they reached the door, she gave him a delivery receipt and explained the return policy for the furniture. He had 90 days to bring anything back free of charge but after that he would be charged for the pickup of the items. He wished Jennifer a good day and watched her walk out to her car. Her appearance looking a little different but he wasn't sure why.

Heading back inside he went back up to check on the progress of the mattress, still inflating super slowly. He picked it up and set it down on the box spring. No need to just be laying on the floor for now, he thought. With that out of the way he made his way back to his room and hopped in the shower. He almost didn't want to get out, the hot water working wonders over his body. Feeling refreshed he headed back out of his room. On the way by the guest bathroom he spotted something on the counter.

Walking up to it, he saw what appeared to be a pair of women's panties and a bra just sitting there. He picked the bra up, looking it over it was definitely the bra Jennifer had been wearing. He recognized it as the same white bra he had seen on her when she bent over on his doorstep. It was clearly an older bra as parts of it were worn down, the clasps missing their paint, the stitching fraying around the sides, and the tag mostly worn away only the size 36DD barely visible. He set the garment back down with its accompanying underwear and wondered why she would have left them there. It was a bit strange he thought but then again Emily had done similar and Amanda had shoved her panties into his pants. He just shook it off and left the items where they laid.

Deciding he wanted to be at least a little productive that day, he set about painting the fence. It proved to be pretty grueling work and he wished he had just bought one of those paint sprayers. Five hours go by and he barely has half the fence coated with only a single layer of paint. It was enough for the day though and he packed everything up and headed back inside. He eyed the clock and saw it was just about 6 o'clock, perfect time for some dinner he thought. Only problem was he couldn't figure out what to make.

Finally he just said the hell with it and ordered a pizza to be delivered. While he waited he went and changed into something more comfortable, a pair of sweat pants and a loose fitting t-shirt. A half hour goes by before his doorbell rings. Opening the door the pizza delivery girl eyes him up. She must have been no older than Amanda or Taylor. Probably just finished high school, he thought. He paid the girl and even gave her a decent tip which made her smile from ear to ear.

He had just sat down to eat his first slice when his doorbell rang again. He set the plate down and went to the door thinking maybe it was the delivery girl and he had mistakenly given her the wrong amount or something.

Opening the door, Jennifer awaited on the other side. She looked him up and down again before saying, "Sorry to interrupt but I accidentally left a couple of my things here earlier. Would it be ok if I went and grabbed them?"

Paul opened the door further allowing the woman to walk by. He watched as she seemed to walk with a more accentuated sway to her hips and disappeared up the stairs. She reappeared a few minutes later coming back down the stairs. When she reached the bottom she somehow managed to stumble and fall onto the floor, her fall making her skirt ride up and expose her panty less bottom to him. If she had gone up to collect her underwear she clearly hadn't put them back on. As she moved to stand back up, Paul watched as her pussy became visible and even opened up some showing him her honey hole.

Jennifer's eyes fixated on his thigh as she watched the protrusion down his sweatpants' leg begin to grow longer. She wanted nothing more than to just bend over in front of him and tell him to put that delicious dick inside her but she had other plans. She wanted to tease him and entice him until he was the one pursuing her. Her husband knew why she was there, it was his idea in the first place.

Now back to her feet, she apologized and told him she should be on her way. He didn't object and again watched the woman walk away from his house. Curiously he made his way up the stairs and into the bathroom where he had found her stuff earlier and only the bra was missing. Her panties were still sitting on the counter but now they had a Polaroid picture resting in them.

He picked the picture up, it was of Jennifer completely naked lying on her stomach on a bed just like the one he bought. On the bottom was a phone number and the back had a message that read, 'I hope you enjoy what you see, if you would like to test out what you bought give me a call anytime neighbor ;).' Paul grabbed both and shoved them in the box the mattress came in. He was smart enough to know to stay away from that nightmare even if he thought she had a nice body.

Heading back he found his pizza was now cold. Not feeling like the trouble of warming it was worth the effort just ate it cold. The cold pizza just didn't have the same appeal though so he ate just a few pieces and put the rest away. He returned back to the couch and turned on some garbage movie on a streaming service. It wasn't terrible but was far from an award winner. He put another on even though it was getting late he didn't really feel all that tired. Around half way through the movie the sound of the doorbell rang out through the house.

He wondered who would be here this late. Opening the door he saw the shadow of someone moving away from the house. He stepped out and spotted the shadow's owner, Amanda walking back to her car parked in his driveway. "Are you just going to ring and leave?" Paul asked her.

Amanda turned to face him her face growing redder. She bit her lip and closed her car door moving back to him. "Sorry I guess I thought it was dumb to come here and figured it was better to just go." She told him.

She walked up to him and he pulled her in for a kiss. She kissed him back forgetting how good of a kisser he was. Breaking the kiss, he took her hand and led her back into the house. She looked into his eyes and said, "All i've been able to think about all day is you, I was hoping to see you before we left. I don't know how i'm going to manage being gone for two weeks." He smiled at her and gave her a huge hug, feeling her excited nipples poke into his chest.

There was no way he would ever be able to resist this girl. He had turned done Jennifer earlier but she was no Amanda he thought. "I guess we will just have to make sure you are properly satisfied then." Paul says before cupping her ass and planting his lips on hers. He grabbed her ass in his hands and carried her up the stairs to the bedroom. The whole time keeping his lips locked to hers.

Once in the bedroom he slowly stripped her. Enjoying as each piece of the clothing went away and more of her flesh was exposed to him. As the last piece of material, her panties, was tossed to the floor, he took in the sight of her body. What a marvel it was to him. Sure she was chubby but chubby in all the right ways. Her stomach had some meat to it but she wasn't fat. Her huge breasts hung unnaturally perky for being as large as they were. Her hips were wide and lead to her plump juicy ass and then down her thick thighs and muscular legs.

Paul ditched his clothes as quickly as he could, standing as naked as she was. Their lips locked again as her hands explored his body and his explored hers. Before long she was bent over the edge of the bed and Paul was taking her from behind. They kept at it that way until Paul's legs started to tire. He pulled out and lay down on the bed. Amanda got the hint and climbed on top of him, sliding his hard cock back into her steaming hot pussy. Amanda bounced away, Paul enjoyed watching her tits jiggle in his face.

The screams of Amanda's pleasure filled the house. Anyone passing by the house could easily hear it if they listened closely. Paul wasn't sure how long they had been going at it but knew he came in her at least three times and she had came a lot more than that. They finally slowed down, both feeling exhausted. Enjoying the afterglow of their love making, Paul looked over at the amazing young woman and asked, "Would you like to stay the night? Assuming that you can at least." Amanda nodded yes and cuddled up onto his chest, her hard nipples pressing into his naked chest.

He wasn't sure when they went to sleep or how long they had been going at it but he woke in the morning and a naked Amanda was still lying there next to him. He remembered she had to fly out that day or at least thought that's what she had said. He gave her a kiss on the forehead and her eyes started to flutter open. "Good morning love." She says.

"Good morning to you too." Paul replies.

"What time is it?" Amanda asks.

"9:30" Paul says.

"Ok I should probably get up."

Paul kissed her again and they both got up. He takes her hand and brings her into the bathroom turning on the shower. When the water warms up they both step in. Amanda stood there with plenty of their dried cum all over her body. Paul took joy in washing her up. Too much in fact as it got him hard again and Amanda was soon bent over in the shower as Paul drove his dick in and out of her. Grabbing ahold of her tits, Paul pushed in deep and let loose inside the young woman. The orgasm he caused made Amanda's knees wobbly and she nearly fell in the shower.