Nostalgia

Story Info
An older man relives a special time from his youth.
3.1k words
4.76
3.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nostalgia

It was a gray, chilly day and the breeze coming over the water of the lake added to the somber mood. I stood at the end of a short path that led from the gravel road to the stone blocks that formed the edge of the earthen embankment before it dropped about four feet to the slowly moving water. This piece of land and the small island about seventy-five feet away marked the last remnants of an ancient rail line that connected one side of the lake to the other and went farther north joining Connecticut to Massachusetts and beyond. When I looked across the water to the shore about one-half mile away, I not only saw the distance but also the passage of time. Was 2,500 feet equivalent to 50+ years? Maybe for today.

I zipped up my jacket, stuffed my hands in my pockets, and allowed my mind to drift to a different time and much warmer weather. The year is uncertain, but I know that my hair was dark and thick, my friends loud and silly, and the political climate, while different from today, had some similarities. We were young and somewhat carefree, and although we had the threat of the draft and watched a war on the evening news claim the lives of so many young men, those people were not us and we were immortal.

Staring at the island, aptly named the Isle of Capri to provide a sense of the exotic, I thought about a wonderful evening just around twilight when I was with three of my best friends swimming naked and playing around on a heavy-duty inflatable canvas raft that was being towed behind a motorboat. The idea was to lie on the raft holding onto a ski rope and get dragged around, bouncing for as long as possible before being thrown off into the water. Naturally, it was getting dark so the thrill of the ride was intensified by the unknown and how aggressive the driver would become in trying to dislodge the riders. After a successful ride, the achievement would be celebrated with unfiltered cigarettes and cold beer, the snack of choice in those days.

I smiled to myself as I relived the events of the evening, bouncing over the waves in a night full of bright stars and a nearly full moon, feeling the cool night air form currents over my wet naked body, and the warm water as it caressed and warmed us. This was a wonderful time and the future stretched out seemingly without end.

As I went deeper into my memories of that evening, I focused on my best friend, Will, the most adventurous of the group and the person whom I was closest to over the years growing up. We had all taken turns on the raft racing around the lake and we were debating drying off and driving over to one of the clubs for some music and mixing with a fresh group of people to liven up the night when Will suggested that we double up on the raft to see if this increased the degree of difficulty. Holding on with the added weight and having two bodies would make the eventual upending more spectacular, truly something different to end the evening swim before beginning the next adventure.

I walked over to the bench on the side of the path and sat for a moment letting the sights and smells of the moment sink in. It smelled the same as what I remembered from all those years ago and perhaps this was the catalyst that brought the memories into such vivid focus. It's so easy to get lost in the past if you allow it to creep into your consciousness.

Will would not take no for an answer to his suggestion, so he and I went into the water with the raft while the other two guys got into the boat and backed it up close to the beach to throw us the ski rope. Will got onto the raft first and held the handle of the ski rope while I slowly slithered up onto his back and we adjusted ourselves to stabilize the raft. The feel of his warm, wet body below mine was exciting although I would never admit this to our assembled group. I felt my penis begin to stiffen and even though I was getting embarrassed, I managed to hide the fact and angle it downward, between Will's thighs until the tip touched the canvas. We settled in and off we went, bouncing and howling for several hundred feet as our bodies slapped into each other before we flew off into the night air and slammed into the water. It was more difficult than riding solo but also a tremendous amount of fun.

The two boys in the boat did not feel like sampling the experience so Will and I struggled to climb back onto the raft with me on the bottom this time. I positioned myself as evenly as I could before Will crawled on top of me and I spread my legs a bit to allow him to fit more snuggly into space to steady himself. I had never felt another person on top of my back before, especially someone naked, and the sensation was unique and very pleasurable. Feeling Will's body against my back with his arms over mine proved to be very stimulating and it was only a few seconds before I felt my arousal. I tried to think of something else to clear my mind, but I could not focus and soon understood that I was not the only one aroused when I felt Will's erection nuzzling between my legs. The fellows in the boat called to ask if we were ready and Will said that he needed another minute or two to get adjusted. He then slid down a few inches and wiggled his pelvis to get his stiff penis nestled into the crack of my ass, something that he did not try to conceal, and we fit together like fingers in a glove.

We steadied ourselves and Will asked if I was okay and comfortable. I knew that there were two ways to interpret the question and being perfectly honest with him, I answered both by saying that everything was fine. Will uncharacteristically put his face near to my neck and gave me a small kiss that could easily have been mistaken for the removal of water from his chin but I felt his lips on my skin so I knew and smiled to myself.

The boat came alongside to throw us the rope and Will told the driver not to go as fast this time because it takes a lot to hold on due to the increased weight and bulk. The driver agreed and we were soon heading off into the night. I slipped down a few inches as we took off but Will held firm so his erection pressed against my anus. I knew that I would have to decide if I should try to pull away, release the handle so that we slid into the water, or accept the fact of what was being initiated, something that I had never done before. Subconsciously, I knew what I wanted so I closed my eyes and tried to relax my sphincter muscles, immediately feeling the head of his dick begin to enter my ass which was aided by the bouncing of the raft. We found that going slower increased the back-and-forth and rolling motion and with our wet naked bodies produced a very pleasurable albeit slightly painful experience. Each jolt drove him a little deeper into me and I felt him wriggle in an attempt to mimic a slow thrusting motion to bring him closer to orgasm. I placed my head on the canvas and savored the feeling of his hard cock balls deep in my ass.

Before long we cruised along the beach, and I released the rope allowing us to slowly separate and come to a stop in waist-deep water. Will slid off me as I slid from the raft, and I took a few seconds to massage my anus in the cool water as Will walked over stroking his cock and asking if everything was all right. I smiled and told him that it was and that it had been a great ride, especially since going slower made a real difference to the experience. Will looked relieved as he laughed and splashed water on me saying that he hoped I would enjoy it.

Women say that you always remember your "first time" and maintain a connection to the person who takes your virginity, even if the experience was not very satisfying. I can honestly say that men have similar emotions since I have never forgotten the night that Will sodomized me as we sped along the lake on the canvas raft in full view of our friends even if it was far from satisfying. It was the first time I allowed another man inside me and the night that Will became a lover as well as a friend. Our relationship didn't last long due to unforeseen circumstances but for ten months it was the focus of my emotional life.

I left the Isle of Capri and slowly drove along River Road taking note of the changes that had occurred over time and the new generation of young people enjoying the dark waters as I had with my friends many years prior. Some things change while others have a way of staying the same although in a different time. I wondered if this year's high school graduating class took the time to look up from their phones long enough to see their friends' faces and make connections that would survive longer than the life expectancy of their phones. How many would have sex for the first time with someone unexpected, altering the course of their lives and imprinting a memory that would last a lifetime?

I pulled onto a flat piece of earth by the side of the road, gravel-covered in some areas, worn down grass, and small rocks jutting from the surface in others. This spot was opposite an old foundation, all that remained of a collapsed building on the other side of the road. The foundation belonged to what used to be a small hotel and restaurant that succumbed to a fire 40 years ago and was never rebuilt. This building used to be home to Will's family and where he and I made wonderful memories together starting with the night of our ride on the raft. I stared at the foundation and could picture the building with its exterior stairway, the open porch that led to a doorway to the second-floor rooms, and the interior stair to the third-floor family residence. The outline of the building and some of the details were visible in my mind's eye. Will and I would park here, walk across the street, and up the stairs and into his room where we would be unbothered until around 2:00 am every day.

Sitting in my car, I pictured the night we returned from the lake to take a shower and change clothes before going out. Will got a couple of beers from the fridge while I got out of my damp clothes and then he joined me in his room, closing the door behind him. I stood there naked as I sipped the beer and Will quickly pulled off his tee shirt and shorts before taking a drink. "Tonight was fun," he said without elaborating.

I thought for a moment and replied, "It was a special experience for sure. Not what I expected but I cannot say that I am unhappy about it." Looking away I added, "This is to stay between us, right?"

"Yes, of course. I would have to be a real prick to blab this to anyone. We have been friends too long and it would not be right to suddenly start telling people that one night on a whim you let me fuck you. What would be the point of embarrassing you?" he said.

"Maybe I should have slipped my dick into your ass when I was on top of you so we would be even. I was aroused you know, but I didn't try it," I responded.

"I'm not like that quite frankly but I knew you were hiding an erection and that was what started me thinking in the first place. If you got aroused lying on top of me, I felt that you might not resist too much if I gently pushed my cock into you using the rhythm and bouncing of the boat as a cover. If you fought back, I would say it was accidental and if you accepted penetration then you would be mine," he said with a grin.

"Oh, really? Do you think I belong to you now?" I said, a little peeved.

"Yes, I do," he replied and then took a long drink from his bottle.

Will was now fully aroused, and he gently stroked his cock while looking at me. I could not look away from his beautiful dick and he knew it. "Go ahead, touch it," he said. 'It's nice and hard and would feel good in your hand, maybe even in your mouth. What do you think? Do you want to feel the smooth head resting on your tongue? It's between us so don't worry, do what makes you happy."

I took a long drink while I thought about what he said. The idea of having his beautiful cock in my mouth was almost more than I could stand and I had to fight the temptation to drop to my knees right there. Somehow I managed to resist my impulse until Will decided to lie down on his bed and stroke his cock while softly moaning about how nice it felt. I could fight the urge no longer so I knelt between his legs on the bed and brought my head down to his penis while staring into his eyes. "You're a bastard," I said while taking his dick into my mouth.

"And you are my sweet cocksucker," he replied while resting his head on the pillow and closing his eyes.

I had never been called a cocksucker in a descriptive sense before so tonight was special for two reasons. I let another guy stick his penis into my ass and then I was called a cocksucker by someone with his dick in my mouth. This was a fleeting thought since I was enjoying the feeling of his stiff dick sliding down my throat and the sound of Will's pleasure mounting, knowing what would be coming next. In a few minutes, Will grabbed my head and let out a loud moan as his abdominal muscles contracted and he shot a load of warm semen into my mouth. I gulped and greedily swallowed it all, making sure not to miss a drop of the savory liquid. Will lay there without moving but did manage to say that I gave the best blowjob he had ever received although I never knew how many he had to compare it to. I had tasted my cum before but this was the first time that I brought a guy to orgasm and had his cum shoot into my mouth. I dreamt of this scenario and had even fantasized about having sex with Will but never thought it would happen. He had a gorgeous girlfriend so I could not imagine that he would be interested in a male friend who was trying to come to grips with their sexuality.

I was brought back to the present by the sound of a car horn on the road and smiled to myself as the memory drifted off into space. As I drove to my next and final stop, I scanned over the things that Will and I did together and thought about the number that were simply sex-related. Will was a sensual person and very promiscuous as well and I liked being with him. I never minded when he asked that I come over just to satisfy him one way or the other since it helped me become more comfortable with myself and gave me ample practice in the art of pleasing a man. At one point he even invited me over while his girlfriend was there so that she could demonstrate how she made him cum simply by using her vaginal muscles, saying that he believed that a similar result could be achieved using sphincter contractions. We both tried to achieve that end but neither of us managed to do it, although I did enjoy watching her try and I believe that she felt the same.

Later that summer, Will received his draft notice and wound up being taken into the Army. The day before he left, I spent the afternoon with him and he was intent on showing me how much he cared for me. We had a nice lunch and then went back to his room to have sex. He was attentive and tender, giving me a wonderful massage with scented oil that he also used to lubricate his penis before gently guiding it into my anus as I lay on my back looking at his face. He moved slowly and rhythmically, pushing deeper with each stroke rather than all at once so I received maximum pleasure and stimulation. When he finally reached orgasm, he held me tightly and pulsed his semen deep inside me as he kissed my lips and allowed me time to shed a few tears. After we separated, he moved down to take my penis into his mouth for the first time. He gently sucked it until I had a rock-hard erection and eventually a fantastic orgasm, filling his mouth with semen which he then allowed to drain slowly into my mouth for me to swallow, his last gift to me.

Will came back home once more before heading overseas but I was away and never saw him. His life was ended by a sniper's bullet six months later when he was still too young for that fate. I have seen his face many times over the years, always young, always beautiful and I still dream about our time together. I have had many lovers, but Will has always been special, my first in so many ways. Pulling into the cemetery parking area, I know that I will say my goodbyes once again, cry my tears, and go on with my life missing an old friend.