Nostrovia!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young girl noticed that her mother avoided making eye contact with her, probably too ashamed by what she was doing, as the man beneath her held her body firmly in place and the man with the larger cock pushed into her ass.

Lauren silently listened in horror as her mother helplessly groaned in anguish as the thick cock stretched her ass painfully. The girl watched as her mother's ass and thighs quivered in agony, and as her mother's pendulous breasts heaved in and out beneath her as they swung back and forth until the man on top began mauling her breasts with his massive hands.

As the trembling girl watched her mother being impaled on the men's thrusting cocks from above and below, Peter had moved Lauren's hands to his own cock and like her mother, she needed no further prompting to begin stroking his cock and bringing it back to life.

Peter's cock grew in Lauren's hands, and the inexperienced young girl was fascinated by how it grew in length and hardness as she stroked it. It wasn't long before she began to use her lips and tongue on it as it neared its full size, while never taking her eyes off her mother and the two men who were ravishing her.

"Soon it will be you instead of your mother, my little whore," said Peter as he stroked the girl's face. "Only there will be three of us instead of two."

Again, Lauren's body shuddered at the new revelation as she trembled even more.

"When they are done with your mother, and they've filled her with cum," whispered Peter, "she'll clean them and make them ready for you."

Peter sensed that there was something different about the way the girl's body shuddered this time as she seemed to tense and untense her body repeatedly. Looking down, he saw that one of her hands had found her pussy as her fingers moved languidly across her aroused clit. Peter shook his head, realizing that the girl was potentially every bit as big a cock whore as her mother. He felt confident that she would do anything they demanded of her.

"When they are done with your whore mother, it will be your turn," whispered Peter as he tenderly kneaded the girl's breast. "Then, the big cock in your mother's ass will be stretching your pussy even more than mine did. And the other man will fill your throat."

Peter could feel the girl's whole body begin at throb. He could sense that she was nearing an orgasm.

"And my long hard cock," breathed Peter into the trembling girl's ear, "will snake its way all the way up your tight, virgin ass until all of it is inside you. And when it is, you will plead for more. You'll beg for more. Just like your whore mother."

Lauren cried out in lust as her body began to undulate between Peter's legs as her orgasm grabbed hold of her, slapping at her pussy and furiously rubbing her clit with her fingers. She plunged her head down onto Peter's cock, sucking it into her mouth and down her throat as she bobbed her head up and down on it.

"That's right, little girl," whispered Peter as he kneaded Lauren's breast. "Soon all three of us will be inside you, filling you with our hot cum, setting your body on fire."

Another orgasm tore through Lauren's body and her moans reverberated on Peter's cock, driving him over the edge as he grabbed her head in both his hands and made short spasming thrusts down her throat as he emptied his balls in her throat. This time, she kept up, swallowing his entire load.

At the same time Peter was cumming in Lauren's mouth, the other two men were emptying their own balls into her mother as her body undulated between them. With each quick thrust the men made into Lisbeth, Lauren could hear her mother groan with passion as they pounded into the back of her cervix and anal cavity.

Once the two men were finished with Lisbeth, they rolled onto their backs and Lauren watched as her mother knelt above each of the men, cleaning them of semen. As Lauren looked over, the three were drenched in sweat.

And when Lauren's mother turned her body to clean the second man, she could see her mother's distended asshole as semen slowly seeped out of it and from her pussy, with rivulets of the white pasty goo dripping down her inner thighs.

As Lauren watched her mother, she was dutifully cleaning the third man's cock herself. When both women appeared to be done, Peter barked orders to the two women again.

"Both of you, go take another shower and clean yourselves," demanded Peter. "We're not even close to being done with you. Move your whore asses!"

As Lauren and her mother stumbled toward the bathroom, all three men could see how fatigued the two women appeared to be. Each of the men understood from experience that the women were now at their most pliable.

Both mother and daughter would submit to anything that was demanded of them as the night wore on. There were still several hours before they had to leave for the airport, and they planned on fully enjoying both mother and daughter for as long as they could.

One by one, each of the men showered individually in the guest bathroom. When it was finally Pavel's turn, he returned to the bedroom with two bottles of expensive Champagne, Pol Roger Cuvee Churchill, that he had scavenged from the kitchen refrigerator, along with five Champagne flutes.

He also brought a bag of ice wrapped in a kitchen towel, which he immediately crammed up against the husband's swollen balls as the man groaned in pain.

"You welcome, mudak!" said Pavel derisively as he turned and moved toward the bed.

Pavel put the two bottles of Champagne on the nightstand along with the glasses and watched as the other two men stripped the bottom sheet from the bed which was now drenched in sweat and semen.

As Arseny tossed the sheet aside, Peter retrieved the comforter and spread it on the bare mattress.

"We've still got five hours before we have to be at the airport," said Peter in Russian as he looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand.

"What's next?" asked Pavel in Russian, as he popped the first bottle of Champagne and poured three glasses.

"We're going to fill all three of the little girl's holes," replied Peter in Russian. "We're going to make a real whore of her. Just as I promised her while you were fucking her mother."

All three men laughed as they toasted each other. "Nostrovia!"

"I promised you would be on the bottom stretching her pussy," said Peter as they continued to speak in Russian. He nodded toward Pavel.

"And Arseny, I want you filling her throat, so she doesn't wake up the entire neighborhood when I take her tight little ass," said Peter.

Both men nodded in agreement.

"What about the mother?" asked Arseny.

"She'll do what I tell her," replied Peter. "If she gets out of hand, tape her to the bed post. As a matter of fact, leave the tape on the nightstand, just in case."

As the three men continued to drink their Champagne, they could hear the taps turning off in the shower. Peter got up and went into the bathroom. The women were still in the large walk-in shower drying each other's bodies. They're certainly more 'touchy feely' with each other now, Peter thought cynically.

"Take your time to make yourselves pretty for us ladies. We have all night," said Peter making eye contact with each of the women as they stepped out of the shower. Peter turned to go, and then stopped, turning back around.

"Oh, I almost forgot," said Peter as he tossed Lisbeth the small bottle of silicon lubricant, "you better lube your daughter's ass and ream her out too. Make sure you dribble plenty of extra lube in her ass. She'll thank you for it later."

Peter turned around again and left the two women alone in the bathroom to make themselves ready. No sooner was Peter gone than Lauren began crying again as she hugged her mother.

"He told me he and that other awful man with the big cock were going to stick themselves inside me at the same time," wailed Lauren. "They're so big! They're going to tear me open and make be bleed!"

"No baby, that won't happen," Lisbeth reassured her daughter as she kissed her ear and hugged her. "They were both inside me and they didn't make me bleed. It just hurt at first."

"At first?" whimpered Lauren. "What does that mean?"

"It means, after a while it started feeling really good," said Lisbeth as though she were confiding a secret and hoping to allay her daughter's fear. "I've never felt so full or completely aroused in my life."

"He said I would beg for more when he was all the way in," said Lauren, her voice hopeful.

"I wanted more," whispered her mother. "But even if you don't baby, you still need to surrender your body to them and get through the night. I'm pretty sure these men are capable of incredible cruelty if they don't get what they want. So give them what they want. OK?"

"OK," whimpered Lauren.

"OK, then," replied Lisbeth, trying to exude an air of confidence. "Let's make ourselves pretty. Just as he asked."

~~~~~

Twenty minutes later, the two women reappeared in the bedroom. Now their hair was styled almost identically, and their makeup mirrored one another. It really was as though they were twins. This time, Lisbeth had gone the extra mile and both women's nipples and labia were roughed with pale pink lip gloss.

Further surprising the three men, gold bars adorned both mother and daughter's nipples and labia. Lisbeth's body jewelry protruded from her pierced nipples and labia, while Lauren's jewelry were of the clip on variety. In both cases, the effect was stunning.

"Krasivaya! Beautiful!" said Peter as he offered Lauren a glass of Champagne.

"Krasivaya!" agreed the other two men as Arseny offered a glass to Lisbeth and Pavel patted the space between them, motioning for her to sit between them.

As Peter handed Lauren her glass, he pulled her onto his lap and nibbled on her earlobe, whispering into her ear.

"For the rest of the night we are going to take you and your mother's bodies in ways you can't possibly image," whispered Peter. "But most especially your body, because there is nothing so sweet as a virgin."

Peter could feel the girl's body tense up and then begin to tremble. It was as though she had been caught out in a blizzard naked and soaking wet.

"Now, now. It's not as bad as all that," whispered Peter reassuringly. "You just need to surrender yourself to your own lust my little shlyukha, and everything will be so much more pleasant for all of us. Can you do that?"

"I think so," whimpered Lauren, barely able to get the words out. "That's what my mother told me to do too."

"Did she tell you there would be some pain at first?" asked Peter. "And then the pleasure?"

"Yes," gasped Lauren as her body trembled even more.

"Then here's to pleasure beyond your wildest imagination, little shlyukha," said Peter as he clicked his glass against Lauren's. "Drink up. Nostrovia!"

Lauren's hand was shaking as she lifted the Champagne flute to her lips and gulped the contents down. Arseny immediately refilled her glass and Peter motioned with his head for her to gulp that one down too, and then another. Once she downed the third glass, Arseny took Lauren's empty flute as well as Peter's and placed them on the nightstand.

Pavel took Lisbeth's empty glass from her and placed their flutes on the nightstand as well. Returning to the bed, Pavel moved to the center of the mattress and laid on his back with his head near the bottom of the bed. He motioned for Lisbeth to come around the bed to join him on his left and Arseny followed her.

Peter stood up with Lauren in his arms. She seemed much lighter in comparison to her mother, he thought. The mother must have weighed another ten pounds or more. He guessed that the girl was about 110-115 pounds and that the mother was about 125-135. The girl's body had not yet filled out, it occurred to Peter. She did not yet possess the soft lushness of her mother's womanly body.

As Peter turned to face the bed, Lauren's body had gone limp, almost like she were in a trance. She seemed to have transported herself somewhere else and she had mentally distanced herself from her physical body. Lauren's face was buried in Peter's muscular chest and only her trembling body betrayed the fact that she was still conscious.

Lauren looked up into Peter's face intently for the very first time. Up to now, she had found his stare too intimidating to maintain eye contact. But as she looked at him now, she took stock of him. She was literally in his hands now. She felt incapable of resisting the powerful man who held her tightly in his arms.

Although the mask obscured most of his face, Lauren could see that his skin was tanned and weathered, almost leathery. His face seemed lean and chiseled beneath the tight fitting mask and his blue eyes were penetrating.

He never seemed to look away. His eyes captured everything but did not betray what he was thinking himself. Although his eyes could occasionally smile, they were not kind eyes, they were cruel eyes, calculating eyes—the eyes of a predator.

A chill ran through Lauren's body and then a sense of numbness as her body surrendered along with her will to resist. The more helpless she felt, the more sensuous the thrill that consumed her body. How perverse and contradictory, thought Lauren. How delicious, her conflicting emotions felt at that very moment.

"Please don't hurt me," whimpered Lauren in a disembodied voice as she clung childlike to Peter with her head buried in his chest and her arms wrapped around his neck.

Crawling toward the center of the bed, Peter held the girl's body directly over Pavel. Lauren looked down through dazed eyes and saw Pavel's fully erect and massive penis pointed up at her. Briefly, she made eye contact with him as he leered at her.

Then Lauren looked dreamily at her mother who she saw mouthing the words 'breathe, breathe slow, stay calm' as Peter lowered her body so that she straddled Pavel's lower abdomen and penis. The young girl's legs felt rubbery and lifeless.

Lisbeth moved closer to the edge of the bed and nearer her daughter. Reaching down, Lisbeth guided Pavel's massive prick toward her daughter's wet vagina.

"Reach down and spread yourself open, baby," whispered Lisbeth into her daughter's ear. To Lauren, her mother sounded far away, as though her voice was coming from an echo chamber.

"It will be less painful if you help," pleaded Lisbeth. "Take deep breaths and try to stay calm, baby."

As Lauren felt the swollen head of Pavel's monster organ brush back and forth across her labia her whole body stiffened in fear.

"No, no, no!" begged her mother's disembodied voice. "Relax your muscles or it will be more painful. Relax your muscles, baby. Please!"

Lauren tried to do as her mother asked, but as the bulbous head of Pavel's cock stretched her hole, pushing his cock inside her tight young pussy, intense pain radiated throughout Lauren's body, and she cried out.

"Oh God! Oh God! He's ripping me apart," yelped the girl hysterically as she came out of her trance. "I can't, I can't. Please NO! Please don..."

Lauren's wails were cut short as Lisbeth grabbed both sides of her daughter's head and drove her tongue into the girl's mouth as she passionately kissed her, muffling her screams. Lisbeth had both arms wrapped around her daughter, steadying her.

Pavel reached up from below and began pulling the girl's tight young pussy down onto his rigid cock. Pavel continued to tightly grasp the girl's soft ass cheeks with his massive hands as he thrust deeper into her tight little hole.

Lisbeth held her daughter's hair tightly in her grip with one hand while maintaining their kiss as she continued to muffle her daughter's screams. Pavel was now halfway into the girl's tight young pussy with his enormous cock.

Lauren continued to struggle and scream as Pavel sunk deeper inside her. Her entire body throbbed in pain. But Lisbeth kept her other arm tightly around her daughter's body, preventing her from dislodging Pavel's thrusting cock.

Once he was two thirds in, Pavel withdrew everything but the head of his penis and then slid it back in, claiming a little more of the young girl's hot wet vagina.

Suddenly Lauren quit screaming and struggling, and instead pushed back on Pavel's cock on his downstrokes. Encouraged that her daughter was past the worst, Lisbeth began stroking her daughter's clit with her index finger.

"Do you like the feeling of his big cock inside you now, baby?" encouraged Lisbeth as she sensuously licked her daughter's ear.

"Yeah...OHHH!" rasped Lauren as she looked at her mother with ravenous, lust filled eyes. "Oh God! He's SO BIG!"

Lisbeth continued to tease her daughter's clit with her left index finger, as she massaged the girl's already sweaty back with her right hand, trying to steady the girl's fragile emotional state.

Lisbeth continued to shower her daughter's eyes, cheeks, lips, ears and neck with her kisses as Lauren gradually found her rhythm with Pavel who was being unusually gentle with the girl, Lisbeth thought to herself. Thank God for small favors, Lisbeth thought as well.

Not wanting to be left out, Arseny claimed Lisbeth's ass as he slid in and out of her. On each inward thrust, Lisbeth tightened her ass muscles around Arseny's cock, and this seemed to drive him wild, since he moaned each time she closed her muscles around him.

Peter had been standing back from the bed drinking another glass of Champagne, as he watched the scene unfold. He wanted Lauren to acclimate herself to the huge cock in her pussy before he filled her ass. Now that the young girl was pushing back into Pavel's invading cock, he decided the time was right to take things to the next level.             

Prescott sullenly watched like a one-eyed cyclops as his wife and stepdaughter performed like whores on the bed from just a few feet away. The bag of ice had helped reduce the swelling of his tender balls and the pain had faded somewhat. But his head was still throbbing with pain above and behind his swollen eye as he watched the unfolding orgy with his one good eye.

"Just wait, you little bitch," Prescott had thought as he watched his stepdaughter suck the intruders cock down her throat earlier. "You'll be whoring for me long after these bastards are gone!"

"Like mother, like daughter," thought Prescott as he watched the two slutty whores not only take the three cocks into their holes but seem to enjoy it as well. "They'll be doing the same for me and my friends very soon, and for years to come, he promised himself!"

As Prescott's head continued to throb, and as he continued to watch his whore stepdaughter with his one good eye as she was fucked on the bed in front of him, he began thinking about all the things he wanted to do to her himself.

At the moment, watching a half dozen or more of his friends tag team the little whore and fuck all her holes for hours on end, was his preferred revenge. He would enjoy playing voyeur for that little orgy.

His stepdaughter would be a compliant little whore by the time he was done with her, and so would her mother, vowed Prescott. He knew something that neither of them, or the men who were currently fucking them knew.

The miniature high-tech cameras that he had one of his security guys hide in the canopy over the bed were capturing everything, just as they had been for years.

He would use the videos to blackmail and coerce the two women into submission if necessary. Prescott would threaten to send juicy and degrading snippets of the videos to all their friends.

Prescott doubted his wife would want to see her klatch of spa and shopping friends see the scandalous videos. And he was positive his bitch stepdaughter would not want everyone at her school to know what a slutty little whore she had become.

He owned their whore asses now, reveled Prescott as he smiled wickedly with his one good eye while the three masked thugs continued to use and abuse HIS whores. Prescott continued to fantasize about his own plans for using his two sluts, starting in the very near future.

1...34567...9