Nostrovia!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the machines started backing up, Lauren grabbed one of the two empty gym bags the Russians had left behind and pulled all of the DVD backups from the shelves and dumped them into the bag. When she got to the ones that included the previous visit by the Russians, she pulled those and placed them in a zippered side pocket on the bag.

When the new set of backups were complete and the DVD trays opened automatically, she returned them to their jewel cases and put them into the same side pocket with those from the previous visit from the Russians.

Lauren was about to haul the bag to her car when it occurred to her that she should verify that the DVDs had recorded properly. She unzipped the pocket with the DVD from the playroom, which was at the top of the pile and put it back into the machine. After fast forwarding it to the time she had gone down to the playroom the previous night with the six men, she verified that the recording was good.

She stopped to collect her thoughts for a few moments. After weighing the pros and cons, Lauren decided to erase the digital recordings on the machines so that the only copies were those she now had on the DVDs. She didn't want anyone, including the police, to see what took place in the playroom or what took place in the salon for that matter.

Those DVDs had the potential to be she and her mother's 'get out of jail free' cards, as a bargaining chip with her prick stepfather. The DVDs would prove that the bastard had defrauded the insurance company and lied to the police, both of which could send him to jail.

The DVDs could also be very embarrassing to some powerful people who were shown in very compromising positions in them, and who would not want those DVDs to see the light of day. Careers and lives could be destroyed if they became public.

Some of the people in the videos would make front page news, and Lauren guessed that her stepfather would pay handsomely to prevent that, since their release would destroy his standing among his rich and powerful friends. She doubted they knew he had secretly recorded their trysts and orgies.

Continuing to gameplan her next moves, Lauren decided to leave the library as she found it, sans the DVDs. Depending upon what her stepfather might tell the police, it would be his problem to explain why he hadn't told them about the surveillance system and the other safe in the first place, after the earlier home invasion.

The last thing Lauren did in the library was follow the instructions on the wall and reformat each of the hard drives on the surveillance machines, erasing them at the same time. When that was done, she turned all of the equipment off.

Suddenly, Lauren thought of fingerprints―her fingerprints! She ran to the kitchen and got a towel to rub down all the surfaces in and around the safe that she might have touched as well as the surveillance equipment.

With that done, she ran upstairs and changed. Then she ran back downstair with her car keys and loaded the gym bag in her trunk, just in case her stepfather or the police showed up before she was ready to leave.

When she came back inside, it was nearly 7:30 a.m. according to the grandfather clock in the foyer. Again, she ran back upstairs and packed a bag with the clothes and other things she would need for a few days, along with one for her mother. She made sure to grab both their laptops and tablets too.

Once she had the suitcases loaded in her trunk, she drove toward the general's house, calling her mother as she drove. She didn't go into details with her mother on the phone, only telling her there was an emergency and she was on her way to pick her up.

The less her mother was able to tell the general the better, Lauren decided, not knowing where his allegiances might ultimately be.

~~~~~

Lauren sat at the desk in her new bedroom facing the floor to ceiling windows with a panoramic view of the Pacific. The crashing waves were visible just below the large sun deck that ran the length of the upper level of her mother's seaside dream home. Her mother had always wanted to live near the beach and her new home in Malibu certainly filled the bill.

Although the view was spectacular, with waves crashed against the rocks below, Lauren's attention was on the computer screen in front of her. Once again she replayed the video of she and her mother's ravishing by the three Russians. She couldn't explain it, but it was a constant source of fascination for her, as was the video from her former stepfather's playroom on her last night at his house.

When Lauren was alone, she would compulsively view the videos over and over again, often masturbating to them as she watched them. She knew that her fascination with the videos bordered on obsession, but she couldn't help herself.

She and her mother had continued their lesbian relationship, and their sex was great. But none of the boys from college she had slept with satisfy her sexually, nor could her mother's general. And their close knit group of sex partners were also unable to satisfy her darker needs.

There was something about the rough sex she had experienced with the Russians and her former stepfather's friends that excited her on a primitive level and she longed to experience it again.

Lauren had created an online presence on several websites, looking for just the right man or men to fulfill her unusual needs, her desire to be roughly dominated sexually.

She had corresponded online with several men over the last few weeks and now that her mother's divorce settlement was final, she felt safe to take the next step with a couple of the men she had been corresponding with online.

Lauren had resisted the temptation to do so up until now because she suspected that her former stepfather had private detectives keeping an eye on she and her mother's every move, looking for something he could use on either of them in the divorce proceedings or just as leverage to knock down the eventual settlements. But now it was over, and she felt free to act upon her visceral need to be sexually dominated.

As she hit the send ikon on her laptop she got a rush. Finally, she was closer to experiencing the rough sex she so desperately craved once again. She wondered which of the two men would respond to her first. Could she talk them into dominating her at the same time?

"We're home!" called her mother from downstairs as she came through the front door. She and her general had gone to lunch at one of the restaurants there in Malibu to discuss their forthcoming wedding.

He and his current wife had lived a loveless marriage for years. Lauren suspected that if it were not for their multiple sex partners, the marriage would have ended much sooner. Now that her mother was free, Thad felt comfortable popping the big question to her.

To her mother's surprise, Trad's wife Cybil was pleased for them. Her only question was if it would affect their trysts together. Cybil was looking forward to her own freedom too. She had her own inherited wealth and she had only married Thad because of the status it provided her being married to a general.

Lauren's only challenge with the marriage was getting used to calling her mother's future husband Thad. She had become so used to calling him 'her general' whenever he came up in conversation with her mother.

To Lauren, Thad seemed like the perfect match. He knew that Lauren and his future wife shared a sexual relationship. He had engaged in sex with both of them individually and together many times over the past several months. So nothing in she and her mother's relationship would need to change.

When Thad slept over, the three of them shared the same bed and one another. And Lisbeth's new Malibu home had become a new favorite venue for their friends to get together for trysts and orgies, which often included Thad's soon to be ex-wife.

The only odd man out, was Prescott. Lauren had quietly seen to it that the other members of their group knew about the videos he had surreptitiously been making of them and he had become persona non grata to all his former sex partners.

But that was the least of Prescott's worries. When the police had arrived at the house the morning of the second home invasion and saw the open safe and surveillance system it was a red flag and now he was contending with a lawsuit from the insurance company, a police investigation and the IRS.

But more worrisome to Prescott, was his partner's back in South Africa who were not pleased either. And they played a different and potentially more permanent version of hardball.

The irony for the women, of course, was that Prescott had paid for Lisbeth and Lauren's new idyllic life. The new Malibu house, her mother's forthcoming wedding and everything else, as well as a handsome trust fund for Lauren, was all at Prescott's expense.

As Lauren thought about it, she thanked God she had been able to convince her mother to go to a lawyer that morning. At first Lisbeth was resistant, fearing Prescott's wrath, but gradually Lauren convinced her that it was now or never.

Lauren's intuition also proved good in choosing the lawyer. She had seen him on local TV news several times representing prominent celebrities in their high profile divorce actions and he looked like the perfect person to take Prescott down a peg. And he did.

The lawyer ended up with a million dollar payday and both Lauren and her mother's settlements were eight figures each. They were set for life.

"Lauren, baby!" Lisbeth shouted from downstairs. "We're going to take a nap. We were wondering if you wanted to join us."

Lauren smiled. She knew it wasn't the sort of nap that would result in much rest.

"I'll join you in your bedroom in just a moment," called out Lauren. "I just have an email to respond to first."

Just as her mother had called out from downstairs, Lauren's computer had chimed. A new message had arrived, and it was in response to the email she had just sent out. It was from "Peter The Great" as his boastful screen name announced.

Lauren opened the email and was puzzled when she looked at it. All of Peter's emails so far had been in English. But this one was in Cyrillic for some reason. She guessed that it was Russian.

"Привет, моя маленькая шлюха! Я так понимаю, ты сейчас свободен. Вы готовы играть снова?" read the email.

Curious what it said, Lauren opened up the Russian to English translation tool in Google. When Lauren read the English translation her heart skipped a beat and goosebumps sprang up all over her body. At the same time, the hair stood up on the back of her neck and she could feel the wetness begin to drip between her legs.

"Hello, my little whore! I take it you are free now. Are you ready to play again?"

~~~~~

NOTE: I hope you enjoyed the story. If so, please rate the story below. I also look forward to any comments or suggestions you may have. I'll reply, if you are logged into your Literotica account. Unfortunately, I can't reply to anonymous posts. If you find mistakes, please let me know and I'll make the corrections. Thanks for taking the time to read the story!

1...456789