Nostrovia!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But..." was the only word that escaped Lisbeth's mouth before Peter's slap caught her cheek, making her head jerk to the side.

Lisbeth nodded her head 'yes' vigorously before Peter could slap her again.

As she got up and walked to the bed, she smiled weakly at her daughter as she approached. Lauren was still red faced with rage. Pavel and Arseny were on either side of Lauren holding her arms down. They had her legs spread wide apart as she tried to break free.

Lisbeth crawled up on the bed and knelt between her daughter's legs, leaning all the way forward and kissing her daughter on the cheek before whispering in her ear. As Lisbeth's lips touched her daughter's ear, their breasts and nipples brushed against each other, sending an unanticipated jolt of erotic pleasure through both women's bodies, making them shiver. Both Lauren and her mother blushed self-consciously, even as they tried to pretend they hadn't felt it.

The momentary sexual tension between mother and daughter seemed to sap Lauren of the rage that consumed her. Lauren looked up at her mother who hovered over her smiling.

"Baby, we have to do everything they say. Do you understand? EVERYTHING!" whispered Lisbeth, looking down at her daughter as she stroked her cheek. Both their eyes were welling up with tears, especially Lauren's as her overwhelming anger finally crested.

"They want to watch me teach you how to make love to a woman. Do you understand what I'm saying?" whispered Lisbeth. "But first they want me to clean your father's cum from inside you. OK?"

"He's not my father!" hissed Lauren into her mother's ear.

"I know, baby. I know," consoled her mother. "But right now we have to do what these men want us to do."

Lisbeth gazed down at her daughter who was looking up at her with an expression that seemed to alternate between fear and excitement. Perversely, Lisbeth hoped that was a good sign.

As Lisbeth slowly moved down Lauren's body, gently kissing her breasts, then her stomach and then the rise of her pubis mons, Lauren sighed and tried to stroke her mother's face, but her arms were firmly in the men's grip.

Lauren looked back and forth between the two men trying to wrest her arms free as she spoke.

"Please let go of me," begged Lauren, "I'm not going anywhere, am I?"

Pavel and Arseny released Lauren's arms and legs and she reached down, stroking the side of her mother's face as Lisbeth looked up from her daughter's shaved mons. The two women exchanged tender smiles and then Lisbeth began sucking her husband's cum from her daughter's vaginal canal.

Lauren moaned loudly and raised her ass in the air to meet her mother's lips and tongue, arching her back as Lisbeth's tongue occasionally glazed against her clit, sending fresh jolts of pleasure through her daughter's body.

The two men were kneading Lauren's breasts now that their hands were free. Each of them would occasionally circle her nipples with their index fingers, sending a new wave of pleasure through her body.

After a while, both men used their free hand to grab Lauren's wrists and draw her hands to their stiff penises. As they guided her hands up and down their shafts she quickly understood what they wanted and began stroking them.

She was fascinated with the feel of the first male organs she had ever held in her hands. Peter tossed Pavel the bottle of lubricant, and he drizzled it onto each of Lauren's hands as they began to effortlessly slide up and down the stiffening muscles.

Peter stood back at the edge of the bed and watched as Lauren stroked the men's penises as her mother sucked the cum from the girl's pussy. So far the girl seemed to be handling things better than he expected, except for her father of course, thought Peter as he smiled to himself.

Looking over at daddy, he was a mess. Both his balls and his eye were grotesquely swollen and would need ice after they left. Lauren definitely seemed to have daddy issues of some sort, but Peter wasn't concerned with playing family therapist at the moment. He was only interested in fucking the two women as many times as he could before they ran out of time.

Peter returned his attention to the girl and saw Lauren's stomach begin to contract. Now he knew that Lisbeth had moved beyond her cleaning mission and had begun to focus on her love making lesson.

Lauren began to moan and roll her hips up and down and from side to side as she released Pavel's cock and then Arseny's from her grip and pressed her hands against the top of her mother's head, willing it deeper into her pussy.

"Oh God! YES!" gasped Lauren. "Oh mama, don't stop! It feels so good!"

Lauren closed her thighs around her mother's head and began to furiously rock her hips up and down, squealing again and again as the overwhelming feeling of erotic pleasure coursed through her body. Gone were thoughts of her stepfather for now.

Lisbeth replaced her lips and tongue with her fingers as she began frigging her daughter. At the same time she began moving up her daughter's body kissing and licking the girl's warm flesh as she ascended.

When she got to Lauren's chest, the two men removed their hands, making her daughter's breasts available to her lips and tongue. As she sucked one of Lauren's breasts into her mouth, Lauren grabbed a handful of her mother's hair and pressed Lisbeth's face to her heaving breast.

"Oh God! That feels so good, mama!" sighed Lauren.

Next Lisbeth moved up to her daughter's face and began kissing it, starting at the girl's forehead and working her way down. First her forehead, followed by her eyes, then cheeks, then earlobes and then up and down both sides of her neck.

When Lauren's impassioned moans reached a crescendo, Lisbeth drove her tongue into her daughter's mouth and the two women wrapped their arms around each other's heads as their tongues darted around inside each other's mouths.

Instinctively, both women wrapped a thigh over the other's leg and began to rub their sensitive vulvas again each other's thigh as they rocked their hips back and forth rhythmically.

"This is called frottage, baby," whispered Lisbeth. "Do you like it?"

"Y-E-S! Mama! Augh, Aahhh, Yeesss!" grunted Lauren as she tried to hold back the orgasm that was welling up inside her.

Lisbeth rolled over until she was on top of her daughter and began kissing her eyes, lips and cheek again, before moving to her ear. After nibbling briefly on her daughter's earlobe, she flicked her tongue inside the girl's ear and whispered to her.

"I'm so happy you seem to be enjoying this," whispered Lisbeth. "I was so worried you would hate me for this―like with your stepfather."

"No mother," cooed Lauren. "I've dreamed about this for a long time."

Lisbeth looked down at her daughter and they both saw the yearning in each other's eyes.

"Teach me how to make love to you!" gasped Lauren as she squeezed her mother's thigh to her throbbing vulva.

Once again, Lisbeth kissed and flicked her daughter's ear with her tongue. The necessity of the moment had made Lisbeth confront the issue that had lingered in her mind for at least the last year. How would she teach her daughter to survive in what was still a man's world.

Her daughter had been dealt the same hand she had. Neither of them were particularly bright, at least not in academic terms. Her daughter seemed to be developing the same sort of 'street smarts' that Lisbeth possessed herself.

But most of all, like her mother, Lauren was beautiful and sexy. And Lisbeth needed to teach her how to use those assets to get what she wanted out of life.

Tonight afforded her an unexpected, though unwanted, opportunity to school her daughter in the sexual arts that would later serve her well, just as they had her.

"Just do everything I do," whispered Lisbeth into Lauren's ear. "It's just that simple. Just mirror my every kiss, use your hands as I do and most important, use your tongue and lips as I do."

Lisbeth lifted her body up and reversed positions in the bed above her daughter. When she lowered herself again, she began sucking and licking her daughter's nipples, sucking each of her daughter's young breasts entirely into her mouth as she swirled her tongue around the girl's sensitive nipples. Lauren did the same.

Next Lisbeth licked her way down her daughter's torso, stopping occasionally to teasingly nibble at her daughter's tender flesh along the way. When she got to her daughter's belly button she licked and sucked on it and then continued on her pilgrimage toward the promised land between her daughter's splayed legs.

As she got to her daughter's vulva, Lisbeth lingered for a while, teasing Lauren as she lightly licked and kissed the lips to her outer labia. Regardless of how hard Lauren tried to force her clit into her mother's mouth as she drew her feet tight up against her ass, Lisbeth resisted, continuing to ramp up her daughter's burgeoning desire.

At this point Lisbeth rolled over onto her side and Lauren did the same. Both women had one thigh spread wide to allow the other access to their most sensitive places. But Lisbeth wasn't done teasing and torturing her daughter yet, as next she kissed, licked and sucked on Lauren's perineum, as the girl's throbbing clit became even more engorged and sensitive.

Lauren whimpered as her mother tortured her further, nibbling on the soft flesh of her perineum. Lauren's moans were becoming frantic now, unmistakably communicating her desire to feel her mother's tongue and lips on her aching clit, so she could finally sate her overwhelming need for sexual release.

Finally, Lisbeth ventured still further south, licking and kissing the inside of Lauren's left thigh before reversing course when she switched to the right thigh. Lauren's moans grew more frantic still.

As Lisbeth's lips and tongue slowly ventured north again, Lauren's pussy was spread wide open, and the moist pink folds of flesh inside her outer labia glistened like an open flower with beads of rain dripping from its buds.

Lisbeth hesitated as her lips hovered over her daughter's clitoris which now protruded from Lauren's young body like the stamen of a flower, and it was rigid with desire. Lauren's anguished moans pleaded for her mother to end her anguish.

Teasing once again, Lisbeth blew air onto her daughter's clit as her vaginal canal dilated open and closed with excitement and her young thighs and ass quivered.

"Oh, MAMA! Pleassse, NOW! Oh, pleassse NOW!" begged Lauren frantically as she pushed her clit into her mother's warm mouth and closed her thighs around her Lisbeth's head in a death grip as Lauren began to feverishly grind her hips.

Throughout Lisbeth's teasing and torturing, Lauren had mirrored her mother's movements and Lisbeth was just as anxious for release as her daughter.

The two women rocked their pussies against each other's faces and dug their fingernails into each other's ass cheeks, both experiencing multiple orgasms as they rolled around on the bed, oblivious to the fact that there were three men hovering over them, waiting to join in.

Lisbeth was the first to be drawn back from she and her daughter's private world of pleasure as she felt a thick cock spread her labia wide and viciously bury itself deep inside her wet pussy. It must be Pavel, thought Lisbeth, only he was that thick and rough.

Lauren's eyes grew wide as she watched from between her mother's legs as the huge cock disappeared inside her mother's pussy and the hairy scrotum slapping against her own face. She could hear and feel her mother's moans as the huge cock plumbed her mother's depths, again and again.

Suddenly, the young girl's body froze as she felt a body pressed against her from behind. She soon felt lips kissing her ear and then a tongue flicking inside it.

"Spread your pussy open for me with your hands, malyshka," the man whispered to Lauren. It was the other man. The man whose lap her mother had been sitting on.

"That's a good girl," encouraged the man as Lauren reached back with her hands and spread herself for him.

As Lauren spread the lips of her labia wide apart the man effortlessly slid his hard, long cock into her wet, slick pussy. Lauren moaned with excitement as the long, thick cock pushed against her cervix, filling her.

Her stepfather's cock had not reached this deep inside her and the pressure against the back of her vaginal canal was a new source of pleasure as the man slowly drilled in and out of her.

"Oh God! You're so deep inside me!" gasped Lauren.

"And there's more of me yet to come, malyshka," breathed the man into Lauren's ear. "You'll have to wait until I take your ass to feel the rest."

As Peter breathed the final sentence into her ear, his tongue sloppily licked Lauren's earlobe and neck, and his hands kneaded and groped Lauren's young breasts. He could feel her body shudder when he talked about taking her ass.

"Don't worry, little girl, you'll love having all of my cock up your tight little ass, just like your mother did," panted Peter as he bit Lauren's earlobe, making her whimper in pain.

"Mama! Mama!" cried out Lauren.

"Your mama is busy at the moment, little girl," said Peter, his voice sounding amused. "But you needn't worry, my friends and I will take very good care of both of you tonight."

Peter could hear Lauren quietly sobbing and he could feel her chest heaving in and out, as she tried to come to grips with her fate. Strangely, and perhaps without consciously knowing it, she was bucking her ass back against his invading cock and closing the muscles of her pussy around it.

"She's just as big a whore as her mother," thought Peter to himself as he continued to plough the young girl's tight pussy, picking up speed.

The women's moans were growing urgent now as the two men slammed their hard cocks into their pussies with a renewed sense of urgency, finding the back of their vaginal canals on each vicious stroke.

Peter was about to cum, so he lifted off Lauren's body and pulled her to her knees as he grabbed her by the hair. She had a dazed look on her face as she looked up at him questioningly.

"Suck my cock, shlyukha!" demanded Peter as he pushed Lauren's head toward his cock, tightening the grip of his fingers in her hair. As she continued to resist, Peter slapped her breast hard with his other hand and she yelped, providing him with just the opportunity to ram his cock into her open mouth.

Using both his hands, Peter jammed his cock down the young girl's virgin throat and her body began to shake as she tried to gasp for air. When her body was just about to go limp, Peter pulled out as she started rasping for air and the mucous from her throat dribbled out of her open mouth and down her chin.

"You need to swallow it, shlyukha!" demanded Peter. "All of it!"

With a new sense of urgency, Peter rammed his cock into her throat, as his muscle began to throb and the first wad of cum spewed into the girl's mouth and throat. She choked and gagged as she vainly tried to gulp the endless stream of cum down.

Semen gushed out of Lauren's mouth as she choked on his huge load. Never having sucked a cock before, Lauren was completely unprepared for the experience, and she had cum all over her face, neck and chest as Peter finally pulled out. She even had semen bubbling out of her nostrils.

The entire time Peter was forcing the girl to suck his cock, Lisbeth was struggling against Pavel's tight grip on her body, trying to come to the aid of her daughter. But Pavel successfully maintained his grip and continued to plough into her.

But the spectacle of what was going on with the girl had sufficiently distracted Pavel that he lost his urgent need to cum, and he released his grip on Lisbeth as he sat back on the corner of the bed, resting on his elbow watching with amusement.

Peter was on the opposite side of the bed in much the same position. He watched Lauren who was now laying on her back, continuing to cough up his cum as she convulsed in tears from the experience.

He saw movement out of the corner of his eye, and Peter watched as Lisbeth crawled to her daughter and began cleaning the cum from her face with her tongue, and then her neck and finally her chest as she talked to her daughter soothingly.

"It's OK, it's OK," consoled Lisbeth. "It was your first time. It won't be so hard next time. OK?"

"It's not so bad," encouraged Lisbeth as she finished cleaning her daughter. "Watch me."

Lisbeth rolled over and made a point of smiling at Pavel. He understood exactly what she had meant when she said watch me. Pavel rose to his knees as he prepared for Lisbeth to take him in her mouth. Lauren watched as she poured more lubricant on her fingers and began stroking the man's shaft as she brought him back to full erection. With her other hand, Lisbeth massaged and kneaded his balls.

Pavel grabbed both sided of Lisbeth's head and drove his thick cock down her throat as her body began to shake. Eventually he let her catch her breath before again driving his cock down her throat again and again.

Arseny now joined Pavel and Lisbeth and began to pile drive into Lisbeth's ass as his friend took his pleasure in her mouth. Lisbeth's body seesawed back and forth between the two men as they picked up speed. The cum that had previously been churning in Pavel's balls was ready to flow again and he arched his back while letting out a deep growl as he unloaded in Lisbeth's throat.

When Pavel pulled out, Lisbeth immediately licked and cleaned his penis and balls of any remaining cum. As if on cue, Arseny pulled out of her ass and Lisbeth took his load down her throat as well, then cleaned him too.

Lauren had laid on her side, quietly watching her mother perform fellatio on the two men. As horrific an experience as it had been for her, just minutes before, there was something erotic about watching her mother please the two men.

"Are you ready to clean me now, shlyukha?" said Peter as he rolled Lauren over until her head was in his lap.

Lauren peered up at him with a look of resignation on her face and nodded her head yes as she began licking his cock of the drying semen and then moved on down to clean his scrotum.

"That's a good little shlyukha!" encouraged Peter. "Before the night is over, you'll be able to suck cock just like your mother."

"What does that word mean?" asked Lauren as she looked up at Peter. He began dripping lubricant on his penis, letting Lauren know what to expect next.

"It means whore," replied Peter, making solid eye contact with the girl.

"So, I'm a whore now?" asked Lauren meekly.

"Yes," replied Peter, kneading the girl's breast, "and before the night is over, you'll be every bit as good a whore as your mother."

Peter moved to the head of the bed and dragged Lauren along with him. Leaning back against one of the oversized pillows, Peter pulled Lauren between his outstretched legs and placed her head on his lower abdomen, next to his cock. He positioned her head so that she was facing her mother and the other two men.

"Watch your whore mother closely as she fucks these men," said Peter, his voice uncharacteristically reassuring. "As you watch your whore mother, remember, you will soon take her place and you will be used, just like she is now."

Peter could feel Lauren's body shudder and then stiffen momentarily as she watched the man with a smaller cock pull her mother on top of him. Without any prompting, Lisbeth straddled his cock and guided it inside her pussy as she lowered herself on top of him. Lauren watched as her mother rocked her ass back and forth, riding him.

Lauren looked on as her mother glanced back over her shoulder sensing the second man behind her. Again, without any urging, her mother reached back with her hands and spread her ass cheeks wide, inviting the man with the much larger cock to take her ass.

123456...9