Nostrovia!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But this time was different. He was not the instigator, he was not the willing voyeur. He was not a participant. In one sense at least, he was the one getting fucked, by his wife and by the masked thugs who had beaten him, then threatened to torture him if he would not give up the combination to the safe in his office.

Pres, as he liked to be called, smiled to himself. Taking solace in the fact that he was giving the three men a fucking too. As he sat strapped to the chair, like a murderer awaiting execution, he relished the fact that his prior planning for a home invasion robbery was paying off.

Being a diamond merchant, he knew that deception and misdirection were essential parts of any strategy for asset protection. That's why he had two safes in his home. One was on the wall behind his desk, predictably hidden behind a painting that swung out from the wall, just like in the movies.

It contained an addition set of paste jewelry that matched those in the jewelry box his wife kept on top of her dresser. Even she didn't know the jewelry in the safe was also paste.

There was also a sufficient amount of cash and fake stock certificates and bearer bonds to make the ruse believable. The real valuables were hidden in a larger safe even his wife and daughter knew nothing about, hidden behind a bookcase in the library.

Prescott's only lament as he watched the men ravaging his wife, was losing his watch. It was the real thing. But at least he had it insured. As far as his wife and stepdaughter were concerned, they were just collateral damage. He knew that for the two women, he was no more than a walking, breathing ATM card to support their luxurious lifestyle.

It would be fun to watch them earn their keep for once, Prescott thought to himself sardonically from his ringside seat. His marriage to Lisbeth was purely transactional at this point. She helped him fulfill his sexual fantasies with his licentious circle of wealthy friends and he supported her in a lifestyle she could not otherwise afford.

Their prenup guaranteed that Lisbeth would hold up her end of the bargain. If she divorced him, she would get almost nothing. When he originally found Lisbeth, she was working as a cocktail waitress at the golf club where he was a member. Back then, she was working both lunch and dinner shifts in order to support herself and her young daughter.

Their marriage had been good when it was shiny and new, but over the years the relationship began to sour. Were it not for the fact that Lisbeth was willing to indulge his sexual fantasies along with those of his friends, he probably would have cut her loose a long time ago.

For the most part, he had been a diligent father to his wife's daughter. He had sent her to the best private schools, in spite of the fact that she took no interest in academics and had grades to prove it. And he had paid a sizeable donation to get her into the university she wanted to attend, starting in the fall.

He knew that her interest in the university had nothing to do with academics, but only with the party scene at the school and its location near the beach. She planned on sharing a campus apartment with three of her spoiled and pampered high school friends.

Lauren, like her mother, was no intellect. She had actually been held back a year in grade school and they went along with it. They had even changed schools to avoid embarrassment. Both women banked on their good looks and sex appeal to maneuver their way through life.

Pres knew that his wife was looking forward to getting her daughter out of the house. She had seen the way he had started looking at his nubile stepdaughter the last couple of years as her body began to really blossom.

Lauren had noticed it too, and it creeped her out, further adding to the tension within the household. Regardless, Prescott planned on using his wealth as leverage to get what he wanted from the girl, and what he wanted was to have both mother and daughter sharing his bed. Fucking both of them and watching them fuck each other and his friends was his new goal in life.

Prescott was shaken from his ruminations as he heard his wife lustfully cry out again..

"I'm cumming! I'M CUMMING! Cum with me! Oh God! Please, all of you, CUM WITH ME!" begged Lisbeth loudly as her body began to spasm and undulate on the two cocks inside her as wave after wave of intense pleasure rippled through her body.

As he looked over at his wife, and her eyes locked on him, he knew exactly what she was thinking.

"OK, this is what you wanted to see, you bastard!" he could see it in her eyes. "Are you satisfied now, you sonofabitch! I'm finally the slutty whore you wanted me to be. Are you FINALLY happy now?"

For his part, Prescott sat stone-faced in the chair as he looked at his wife with eyes every bit as cold as her own. He had always suspected that she was a cum slut, and she had just proved it with these disgustingly tattooed criminals.

As Lisbeth's eyes seared into her husband, she got the answer to her own question, as another load of cum spewed from her husband's cock, some of it hitting him in the face and dribbling down his chin, with the rest of it coating his hairy chest with a fresh load of the white pasty goo. Yes, he was happy now, she thought with contempt.

No sooner did Lisbeth's own orgasm begin to wane than all three men started to near their orgasms with their thrusts reaching a frenetic pace. They began to moan, groan and growl as they struggled to prolong their pleasure as long as possible.

As the three men pulled and prodded Lisbeth's body in all directions she became aroused all over again as they fed her own rape fantasy. Fully aroused again, she joined them in one final orgasm of her own as they all cried out almost in unison before collapsing on the bed, a sweaty mass of heaving flesh.

Lisbeth lost track of time as she lay semi-conscious on the bed with the three men laying around her, spent themselves. She must have drifted off for a while, because the next thing she knew, the third man jarred her awake as he slapped her breast.

"You're not done yet, not even close," snapped the man as he slapped her other breast. "Go take a shower and dry yourself off. You've still got the whole night ahead of you. Move your sweet little ass!"

Still fatigued and somewhat disoriented, Lisbeth slid out of bed and headed toward the bathroom. At that moment a hot shower sounded really good to her. She could feel the three men's sweat and semen all over her body and it made her skin crawl. She could also smell their excretions on her, as well as her own. She reeked of sex.

As she washed her hair, scrubbed her body and evacuated her orifices with the shower wand, she could hear each of the three men come and go as they sponged themselves off in the sink. She was surprised they were letting her take so much time.

Peter was the last to sponge off. But before he did, he opened the medicine cabinet. After rummaging around, he found exactly what he hoped would be there, a bottle of sleeping pills. He read the label, they were 10 mg Belsomra tablets. Those would work nicely, he thought to himself. He closed the cabinet door for now. He would retrieve the pills later.

When Lisbeth returned to the bedroom, the mattress had been stripped of everything except the bottom sheet and the pillows. The blankets, comforters and decorative pillows where all thrown over into one of the corners of the bedroom.

Her husband's chair had been moved with him in it. It was now centered three or four feet from the foot of the bed.

Lisbeth crossed the room, heading toward the bed, but was intercepted by the third man, the one who did all the talking. He wrapped his arm around her and maneuvered her body to the foot of the bed.

He sat down and pulled her onto his lap, holding her there with one arm as he wrapped the fingers of his other hand into her hair and pulled her ear to his lips.

"It's time to move on again, my horny little whore," whispered the man menacingly. "From this point on you are not to make so much as a sound or say a word."

As if to make the point, he reached up and pinched Lisbeth's right nipple between his left thumb and index finger, pulling it away from her chest.

"Not a noise!" seethed the man into her ear as she stifled her urge to cry out in pain.

"Good girl!" said the man encouragingly. "Remember! Not a sound from you from now on. Or the consequences for you and your daughter will be unimaginable. You have no idea the things we could do to the two of you. Especially your lovely, innocent daughter."

Lisbeth was even more overwhelmed with fear. Was he going to break his promise? How could she have been so naïve to think he would keep his word! Her mind raced. What were they going to do. She looked up at the man on whose lap she was sitting, and he nodded to his two companions. They headed toward the walk-in closed. Lisbeth began weeping softly.

"Shhhh!" breathed the man into her ear.

"What are they going to do to my daughter?" whimpered Lisbeth as softly as she could, burying her head into the man's shoulder in a sign of submission.

"Shhhh! I will keep my promise," whispered the man back. "But we are going to strip her naked. We all want to see her lovely body."

"Is that all?" whispered Lisbeth, hopefully.

"No," whispered the man back bluntly as the words hit her like a punch in the gut. "We are also going to watch you fuck your daughter."

"Nooo, pleassse nooo!" wailed Lisbeth softly as she wrapped both arms around the man, whispering in his ear. "I'll do anything, but not that. I, I've watched porn with my husband. I'll do all the kinky stuff with you, I promise. You can DP me, that's what they call it, isn't it? You can stick your cocks inside my pussy and ass two at a time. Just leave my daughter alone. Please, I'm begging you!"

"Quiet!" whispered the man as he bit her ear lobe. "They're back! Remember, not a word."

His fingers were knotted in Lisbeth's hair, and he tugged just to make sure she got the message. He also had her nipple back in the vice grip of his thumb and index finger as well.

"If you make so much as a sound, both you and your daughter will regret it," snarled the man into her ear in a menacing whisper.

Lisbeth was whimpering now, and she put her hands over her mouth to stifle any sound as the two men pulled her daughter out of the walk-in closet and led her toward the foot of the bed.

"Where are you taking me?" stammered Lauren, her voice as shaky as her body, which was trembling uncontrollably. She got no answer.

Once they were at the foot of the bed, one of the men stepped behind Lauren and grabbed her biceps with his large hands in a vice-like grip, turning her to face her mother and the man on whose lap she was sitting. Lauren still had the black hood over her head, so she could see nothing.

The other man stood in front of Lauren and pulled the spaghetti straps on her ankle length evening dress off her shoulders. Immediately, Lauren began to whimper and cry.

"Please, no!" begged Lauren, sounding like a little girl, half her age.

As the man reached inside the material on the front of Lauren's dress, he let the back of his fingers brush against her breasts as he began pulling the dress down. Eventually the spaghetti straps snapped as they became caught on her arms which were zip tied behind her back. As he pulled the dress lower yet, everyone could see the girls G-string and her sobs became louder.

"Pleasseee! Noooo!" begged Lauren as her crying became convulsive.

Her dress was now down around her ankles. The man grabbed her right ankle and then the left, pulling off her sandals and tossed them aside. She was so stricken with fear now that her legs were like rubber, and the other man struggled to hold her upright.

All three men fixated on the young virgin's unblemished body. They were intimately familiar with her mother's body now and they were all struck by how her body was a mirror image of her mother's, only slimmer.

The breasts were nearly the same size, the nipples mirrored her mother's in size and coloration, even her pussy was clean shaven like her mother's. She had the same long legs and the same firm backside. She was her mother, only twenty years younger and ten pounds lighter.

Lauren shook like a leaf as she stood in front of the men and her mother. With the hood over her head, she didn't even know who or how many people were in the room. She continued to whimper 'Please, No' over and over again, as she awaited her fate.

Finally, Pavel, who had removed her other clothes, reached out and ripped off her skimpy G-string leaving her completely naked. Lauren began wailing now, convulsing with tears as she began to hyper-ventilate. Recognizing the young girl's distress, Arseny leaned forward and whispered into her ear so softly that the others could not hear.

"Shhhhh, little girl," whispered Arseny. "It not that bad. Your mama not scream. Only scream when we make her cum."

"Where's my mother?" whispered Lauren anxiously back in the man's ear.

"She right here," whispered Arseny. "She watching you. Hoping you be a big girl. OK?"

Lauren nodded her head yes.

"Now we lift you up and you fuck for first time," whispered Arseny even more softly.

Lauren could feel the other man down at her feet and he was cutting away the zip tie around her ankles. She immediately spread her legs and staggered forward a couple of steps.

"P-L-E-A-S-E, N-O!" begged Lisbeth, drawing out the words emphatically, as she whispered as softly as she could. Her whimpering voice conveying her plea. She wrapped both arms around the head of the man whose lap she was placed on.

Peter could see her tears dripping down the side of her cheek and then down his neck, shoulder and chest.

"Shhhh! Be still!" whispered Peter, his tone adamant.

Lisbeth felt absolutely helpless to intervene on behalf of her daughter. Anything she might do could make things even worse for both of them. She turned and watched as Pavel and Arseny put their arms around her daughter's back and used their other two hands to grab the back of Lauren's thighs just above her knees.

Lifting Lauren into the air with her legs splayed wide apart, they turned her to face the chair in which her stepfather was strapped. Gradually, they positioned her over him and slowly lowered her toward his raging cock.

As Lauren's whimpering became louder yet, Lisbeth started to cry out, but Peter muffled her cry as he covered her mouth with his hand. She squirmed off his lap to the floor, but he had her firmly in his grip as he wrapped his other arm around her chest, just below her breasts and closed his thighs around her like a vice as her body heaved in and out as she quietly sobbed.

Lisbeth watched in horror as the two men lowered her daughter onto her stepfather's thoroughly aroused cock. Lisbeth looked at her husband and he too, was wide-eyed. But in the few moments it took for the men to bury her stepfather's cock inside her daughter, his eyes went from surprise to lust. Lisbeth watched angrily as her husband began thrusting up inside her daughter's tight pussy, robbing her of her virginity.

"Oh God, Oh God, no, no, no!" screamed Lauren as she squirmed atop her stepfather's throbbing cock. This only aroused him further as he tried to thrust deeper inside her tight slippery hole.

The two men holding Lauren continued raising and lowering her onto her stepfather's cock, stimulating her even more as she began to moan. Pavel reached between Lauren's legs and began massaging her clit as she involuntarily squealed in pleasure at the sensation. Arseny thrust his index finger up Lauren's anus and she instantly exploded in orgasm, frantically rocking back and forth on the strange pulsating cock inside her.

"Oh, Yes, Yes, Yes!" cried out Lauren, unable to control her youthful lust, her voice now husky with passion. "More, MORE! Harder! HARDER!"

Suddenly Lauren felt the cold steel of a blade against her wrists and a tug on the zip tie that bound them as her hands were suddenly free. Instinctively she wrapped her arms around her mystery lover's neck and pulled his head between her swelling young breasts.

"Oh, Yes! YES! Fuck me, fuck me hard," begged Lauren. "It feels so good!"

Her mother was horrified as Lauren unwittingly fucked her stepfather. Lisbeth felt as though she were going to be sick. How would her daughter react when she found out what she had just done, and what her stepfather had done! Lauren, at least, was blind to what was going on, but Lisbeth's bastard husband was not!

"Oh God! Yes! Yes! Yes!" cried out Lauren, capturing her mother's full attention. Her feet her wedged between her stepfather's body and the arm rests on the chair now and she firmly had the back of the chair gripped in her hands as she furiously raised and lowered herself on her stepfather's cock, frantically grinding her ass forward and backward and side to side as she approached yet another orgasm.

Lauren was beyond words, making high-pitched squealing noises. Suddenly, she began giggling uncontrollably as another enormous orgasm swept over her, turning her entire body into one big erogenous zone as her body quaked atop the cock that was now thrusting into her with reckless abandon. For the first time in her young life, she felt warm cum filling her belly.

Lisbeth was numb and exhausted from struggling against Peter's tight grip around her body and she was short of breath because his other hand sometimes covered both her mouth and nose, preventing her from breathing.

As Lauren's body eventually ceased throbbing and she came down from her orgasmic high, she began languidly rocking back and forth on the flagging cock inside her, trying to milk the last pleasurable sensations from her sensitive clit. Lauren emitted one final sigh of pleasure.

As she did so, Arseny yanked the black hood from her head, and she found herself staring into her stepfather's sweaty face and his lust crazed eyes. Lauren let out a blood-curdling scream and began pummeling her stepfather's body with her fists and then tried to scratch at his face and eyes with her fingernails as she screamed "You bastard! You fucking bastard!"

Pavel and Arseny rushed to pull her away from the defenseless man, and as they pulled her off him, she kicked out with her feet and caught his squarely in the balls with her right foot and in the right eye with her left. The girl was wild with rage and struggled to break free from their grip.

"I'll kill you, you bastard," screamed Lauren. "I'll fucking kill you!"

As Peter watched with amusement, he suspected her threats were largely lost on her father who was groaning almost as loud as she was screaming. He was hunched over, and his balls were starting to swell as his penis shank at the same time. The only thing almost as swollen as his balls was his right eye. He was going to have one hell of a shiner, Peter laughed to himself.

Lauren tried to wrench free from the men's grip and attack her stepfather again, but the men had her tightly in their grasp and carried her to the bed, where they held her down. As they moved her to the bed, Peter yanked Lisbeth back up onto his lap and whispered into her ear.

"Well, that was fun!" said Peter as he started to lift Lisbeth back onto his lap, then paused before he continued.

"I'm going to walk you over to the bed now and then you are going to crawl between your daughter's legs and clean her father's cum from her pussy. And you WILL do that!" growled Peter into Lisbeth's ear. "Do you understand?"

Peter pinched and twisted Lisbeth's nipple even harder than before sending new waves of pain all the way down to her toes.

"Yes, yes!" whimpered Lisbeth.

"And then you will teach your daughter how to fuck another woman while we watch," ordered Peter. "Understand?"

123456...9