Nostrovia!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing up, Lauren did a pirouette, assessing her desirability in the mirrored wall behind her. She could care less what her stepfather thought, but neither did she want to incur his wrath if something was amiss.

As Lauren turned again and stood with her back to the mirror, she looked over her shoulder and her eyes were drawn to the scarified word in fancy script that was burned into her young flesh above her ass crack. As always, Lauren grimaced at the sight of it. It too, matched the word that also marked her mother in the same place.

When her stepfather coerced them into getting their breast implants, he had also insisted that Dr. Patel use his laser to scarify the word 'Whore' into their skin in two inch letters, to remind them of their new station and function in life.

As if to drive the point home even further, each woman now wore a gold belly chain around their waist with the word 'S-L-U-T' dangling from the center in individual gold letters that were studded with small diamonds.

Looking at her belly chain, Lauren was struck by how quickly it had filled up with the additional pendants that her stepfather insisted that she and her mother wear. There was a pendant with the initials of each of their many sex partners. And the number of charms was constantly growing.

Lauren was jolted out of her reverie when she heard the doorbell ring loudly downstairs and reverberate through the empty house. A sense of dread filled Lauren as the bell echoed from the foyer. Neither her mother or stepfather had said anything about anyone joining them. Turning toward the door, Lauren saw her stepfather standing there in his black terry cloth robe, leering at her.

"You are an exquisitely beautiful little whore, my dear," said Pres mockingly. "You look good enough to eat. And I may do just that before our guests make your holes sloppy with their cum."

Lauren stared defiantly at her stepfather but knew enough to hold her tongue as he laughed at her expense.

"Are you going to just stand there?" snapped Pres. "Go answer the door. You don't want to keep our guests waiting, do you?"

"How many guests?" asked Lauren in the meekest and most subservient voice she could muster.

"You'll be entertaining five guests, plus myself, tonight," replied Pres. "Neither your mother or her milk toast general will be here to save your delectable ass tonight."

"Save me! What do you mean?" gasped Lauren anxiously.

"I mean tonight we are going to break you in properly," sneered Pres. "Tonight you're not only going to pull a train, but you are going to take the train around the world for each of us at least once."

Lauren's mouth fell open and her body began to tremble. Her legs became wobbly, and she staggered backward, leaning against her dressing table for support.

"Now quit stalling and go answer the door, you lazy little whore," barked her stepfather. "If you keep them waiting, they may want to whip you before they take their pleasure from you. MOVE!"

Lauren walked as quickly as she could in the stilettos, with her stepfather close behind. He enjoyed watching her soft, supple ass jiggle and her new pendulous breasts sway as she struggled in the five inch heels.

By the time she got to the front entrance, the doorbell had rung three times. As she swung the door open, all five men were standing there. She immediately recognized them. They were her stepfather's closest friends and the roughest and most demanding of the men she had sex with so far. Lauren's heart sank as the five men leered at her when she made eye contact with each of them.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting," apologized Lauren, bowing her head submissively as she stepped away from the door. "I was upstairs dressing."

"Well, that certainly shouldn't have taken that long," said the first man, as the other's laughed. "Considering how little you had to put on."

As the five men stepped through the door, they aggressively kissed Lauren, driving their tongues down her throat as they explored her new larger firmer breasts.

Each man had a superlative to compliment Lauren on her breasts.

"Marvelous―wonderful―spectacular―magnificent―impressive!" each man said before burying his tongue down her throat and groping her breasts some more.

"Gentlemen, there are robes for you in the first guest room upstairs on the right," interjected Pres as the men turned to acknowledge his presence with a nod. "Perhaps you would like to get more comfortable, and we can meet in the salon, where our lovely little conductress will serve us drinks."

"So, you told her we were playing Choo Choo tonight―right?" laughed one of the men.

"Yes, she is aware," replied Pres, before adding in a bemused voice, "but I hadn't gotten around to telling her she would be pulling some piggyback cars through the tunnels yet."

All of the men laughed excitedly, sounding like a pack of baying coyotes who had just brought their prey to ground. As they continued to laugh, they moved off toward the stairway and then up to the guestroom to change.

"Piggyback cars!" said Lauren with alarm, once the men were out of earshot. "What does that mean?"

"It means when the trains are in your tight little tunnels, they'll be stacked two high some of the time," answered her stepfather. "Just like the Russian trains you pulled. Nothing new to get all excited about."

"You try it!" snapped Lauren, petulantly.

"I intend to―on you!" growled Pres. "And watch your mouth! Mommy isn't here to save you. Your ass is literally mine tonight!"

Pres grabbed his stepdaughter's arm and dragged her toward the salon, flinging her on a settee in the corner of the room. She was sprawled on the end of the divan with her legs dangling over the edge. Her stepfather quickly knelt between her legs and drove his tongue inside her, making her gasp.

"No, please no," protested Lauren as she tried to wriggle free. Her stepfather's fingers dug into her soft ass cheeks like an eagle clutching its prey. When his tongue found its mark, Lauren's protests became whimpers as her clit responded to his persistent tongue and lips.

"Oh, ohhhh!" whimpered Lauren as she began rocking her hips up and down, unable to resist the pleasurable sensation.

"Ahhhh!" moaned Lauren suddenly as she felt her stepfather thrust his angry cock inside her and begin to ruthlessly pile drive into her wet pussy. It didn't take long before she felt his cock pulsating inside her. And just as quickly, he pulled out and dragged her to her knees on the carpet in front of him. He immediately thrust his throbbing muscle down her throat as she struggled to keep up with the stream of semen that filled her mouth and throat.

"Now clean me, before the others get back," demanded Pres as he pulled out of her mouth. Lauren submissively followed her stepfather's orders without looking up at him.

When she was done, Lauren got up and walked toward the bar, taking deep breaths, as she tried to calm herself. She knew they would want their drinks as soon as they got back.

She also knew that they would sit in the comfortable leather club chairs that were scattered around the room and that they would each want her to perform fellatio on them, as she had just done for her stepfather.

Lauren had no allusions about the rest of the night either. She knew that giving each of them blow jobs would just be a prelude to what would happen later. Lauren knew the worst was yet to come, and that would come in her stepfather's basement playroom where he hosted his orgies.

She would be tossed to the center of the low circular bed that occupied the middle of the room where they would descend upon her, using her again and again for the next several hours.

She shuddered at the thought of having her ass and pussy double penetrated countless more times than she had been by the Russians. Lauren tried to take some consolation from the fact that none of these men were as well-endowed as the masked Russians had been when they double penetrated each of her orifices.

~~~~~

Lauren stood under the shower with her head bowed, her feet spread wide apart and leaning forward with her hands on the shower wall above the faucets. She stood perfectly still, letting the water pelt her skin. Steam filled the air all around her in the shower stall. She had turned the water up as hot as she could stand it, trying to wash away the dried semen that caked her flesh and the pasty cum that was clotted in her hair.

If only the water could wash away the memory of the past several hours too, Lauren vainly wished as the near scalding water rushed over her body. She knew that would not happen, because the memories of the last several hours were already flooding her mind, even as the water rushed over her. She relived her ordeal inside her head as the water continued to beat down on her.

Lauren had lost track of time. When she awoke the men, including her stepfather, were already gone, and the room was completely still with only a small night light on in a wall socket across the room.

The basement room had no windows, nor a clock, so she had no idea if it was night or day outside, or how many hours had passed since she passed out, as she lay sprawled in the middle of the bed, mired in a pool of cold, slick semen.

When she had finally awoke the first thing she felt was the drying cum that was slowly encrusting the flesh all over her body. And then there was the smell, the pungent overpowering smell of the drying semen that coated her body, and then the still wet semen in which she squirmed atop the bed as she struggled to regain consciousness.

As she started to come out of her haze, Lauren remembered that her stepfather had forced her to take a pill when they got to the playroom. She suspected it was Ecstasy. She had seen her friends take similar pills at the nightclubs they frequented with their false ids.

The pill had quickly numbed her senses and she was glad for that now. Her blurry memories of the past several hours were hard enough to deal with as it was. But the pill had not completely worn off yet and she was lethargic as she struggled to sit up and get out of the bed.

Lauren's first and only impulse had been to rush into the bathroom and wash the evidence of her shame away. As she stepped under the near scalding water, she first rinsed off her body and then shampooed her hair three times until she could feel that it was squeaky clean.

She soaped her body again and again, before finally using the loofah to scrub every remnant of the men from her body. She scrubbed with the loofah until her skin was almost raw.

Lauren leaned forward with her head against the shower wall as she used the shower wand to purge the men from inside her. She used one hand to spread her ass or pussy open, pushing the shower wand hard up against the openings to her vaginal and anal canals to expel the men's semen.

After using the wand three times on each of her orifices, she returned it to its cradle and leaned forward with her hands on the wall and her legs spread wide, letting the hot water continue to massage her aching body and soothe her reeling mind.

Lauren had no idea how long she had been standing under the shower as the effects of the pill finally started to fade and she could feel every pore in her aching body. Feeling somewhat revived, Lauren turned the water off and stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel off the rack as she began to dry herself.

She could see herself in both the mirror above the long vanity and in the full length mirror on the wall behind her. There were marks where the men had savagely ripped the bra from her chest and on her abdomen where they tore away her corset. As she looked at herself in the mirror, she remembered that they tore her stocking to shreds as they ripped them off her too.

Using both mirrors, Lauren could see the welts on her breasts and ass where the men had slapped her again and again to make her submit to their every whim. Hand shaped welts marked the sides of her breasts and buttocks alike.

Lauren took her time as she finished drying herself. Then she used the hair dryer. She didn't feel the need to bother with makeup at this point. She wanted to get upstairs and see if the men were gone. She also hoped her stepfather had fallen asleep, as he usually did, exhausted after using her body.

Putting on one of the robes from the drawer under the vanity, Lauren returned to the playroom, turning on the lights using the switch next to the bathroom door. Now she could see that the bed was a swamp of semen. Her clothes were strewn around the room in tatters. Her shredded stockings were flung into the corner near the bottom of the bed.

Moving to the door, Lauren headed down the narrow hallway to the steps that led up to the main floor. It was completely silent, and Lauren hoped that the men would be gone and her stepfather asleep. Opening the door, the bright light blinded her as she stepped into the foyer.

Once her eyes adjusted, Lauren could see that the sun was just coming up through the large windows that extended from the floor to the top of the foyer's two story ceiling. Lauren walked barefoot up the spiral stairway to check the guestroom the men had used. Their robes were thrown on the bed and their clothes appeared to be gone.

Lauren quietly made her way to the master bedroom to check that her stepfather was there sleeping. Opening the door a crack, she peeked inside. She saw that the bed had not been used. Puzzled, Lauren returned to the main floor. Worrying that Pres was already awake. Lauren decided find him, fearing that her ordeal might not yet be over.

She checked the salon and then the kitchen and dining room, but they were empty, although one of the chairs was missing from the dining room. Then she checked the study, but again it was empty. Finally, she saw that the library door was ajar and that the lights were on inside. Since the library was rarely used by any of them, she thought that was unusual and she went to investigate.

As she quietly pulled the library door open, her eyes got big, and her jaw dropped as she let out a loud gasp. One whole panel of the wall to wall bookshelves that encircled the room was pulled out and swung away from the wall, exposing a large safe that she didn't even know was there. The door to the safe was ajar and atop it were a series of eight computer monitors showing the interiors of all the rooms in the house. Some of the monitors had split screens showing multiple rooms.

Lauren swiftly approached the safe and monitors to look more closely. As she did, she noticed the chair from the dining room table sitting directly in front of the safe. There were zip ties littering the floor around the chair, just like the ones the Russians had used on her and her mother. The zip ties looked like they had been snipped. There were blood droplets staining the carpet on both sides of the chair.

Looking atop the safe as she stood directly in front of it, she noticed that the monitors were mounted on the wall behind the safe and that there were several electronic components with flashing lights. They were shaped like DVDs or stereo equipment and sat on top of the safe below the monitors. There was also a rack full of DVD jewel cases wedged between the wall and the side of the safe.

Looking at the back of the bookcase that was swung open, Lauren saw the instructions for the home surveillance system. She couldn't help but laugh. Her stepfather wasn't good with technology, so it stood to reason he would have the instructions taped to the back of the bookcase.

Lauren looked at the time on what appeared to be the master unit. It wasn't even 6 a.m. yet. It was obvious that they had been robbed again, but where was her stepfather, Lauren wondered.

Taking a minute to figure out the controls on the surveillance equipment, Lauren was able to identify which unit controlled the camera and monitor for the library. Within seconds she was rewinding it, watching for people to appear on screen.

According to the time that appeared in the lower right corner of the screen, three men in masks walked into the room just after 3 a.m., two of them carrying Pres who was strapped to the dining room chair with zip ties. Lauren quickly recognized the men from the tattoos on their arms. They were the Russians who had assaulted she and her mother during the previous home invasion.

Lauren stopped the unit from rewinding further and hit play to watch what had happened. She could see that the men were talking to her stepfather as they put the chair down, but there was no sound. Looking at the unit, she found the volume dial and turned it up.

"OK, safe behind bookcase," said the round chested man with Popeye arms. "How we open bookcase?"

"Last bookcase on left, third shelf down," coughed Pres as he struggled to breath. "press the button behind the books in the left corner. It will swing open."

Lauren continued to watch as the trio of Russians peppered Pres with questions, occasionally threatening him with a stun gun they apparently had used on him previously, judging from his reaction. Ultimately, it took a couple of punches to his face by the short hairy guy to convince her stepfather that they were serious, as blood sprayed from his broken nose.

Eventually he gave up the combination to open the safe. Once again, Lauren's eyes got big as the men pulled out box after box of jewelry, one of which included what Lauren recognized as all her mother's real jewelry.

"The bastard filed a false claim," blurted Lauren out loud.

When the men were done loading the jewelry into the black gym bags they apparently brought along with them, they moved to the lower shelves and tossed stacks of hundred dollar bills into two more gym bags. There must have been hundreds of thousands of dollars. They also grabbed what Lauren assumed to be stock certificates or something like them. She doubted they would take them if they weren't negotiable.

"You won't get away with this!" protested Pres indignantly.

"Really?" said the tall man sarcastically. "We did last time, didn't we?"

At that point, the three men began speaking in Russian again and one of them took the bags and walked off screen toward the door. The other man cut Pres free from the zip ties that bound him to the chair.

"You come with us now," said the burly man with Popeye arms. "Now we go to office, get more jewels and money. You behave, you live."

As Lauren watched, the other two men and her stepfather disappeared from the screen just as the other man had, leaving the room in the condition she had found it when she walked in. She could tell from the sounds still coming from the feed that they had exited the house through the front door, based on the sound of the slamming door.

Looking at the monitors, Lauren found the one for the circular driveway in front of the house and rewound the feed for that one. Sure enough, the men had loaded the gym bags into a white panel van before pushing her stepfather into the back. She watched as they quickly zip tied him again and drove off, presumably toward his offices in the jewelry district on Sixth Street in downtown LA.

Lauren wasn't sure how much time she had, if by some miracle her stepfather made his way home quickly. So even though she doubted he would be back soon, she decided to work as fast as possible, just in case.

A plan was forming in her mind, one that would set she and her mother free of her hated stepfather, and perhaps leave she and her mother financially secure as well.

But first, Lauren had to satisfy her curiosity and check the feed from the playroom. Sure enough, everything that happened earlier in the evening was there in living color, as were the sounds of her screams as her stepfather's friends mauled and abused her.

Looking over at the wall, Lauren read the instructions for backing the digital recordings up onto DVDs. She pulled blank DVDs from their jewel cases and loaded them into the machines, following the instructions to make backups.

1...456789