All Comments on 'Nosy Neighbor Three(some)'

by greygotskills

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sorry but ...

... your random attempts at spelling, grammar and punctuation got me to the point where I couldn't stand reading any more.

Get yourself an Editor who can convert your writings into something readable!

By the way, did you know that a 'minuet' is a very old fashioned dance?

Dictionary definition - "slow, stately ballroom dance for two in triple time, popular especially in the 18th century."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too many "honey"

Please stop using the word honey and/or hon. It makes the story even more fake. I didn't care for it at all and I can't pinpoint why other than it was BORING.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Re-Submit This...

...in English!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank You

Possibly part 4?

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69over 2 years ago

Wow! Tough crowd commenting on this story. Yes, there were some grammar errors such as using "his" for "hers" and a few others, but overall the grammar was as good as almost any other story on the site.

To the reader who couldn't tolerate the finger typo of "minuet" instead of "minute": if you couldn't figure out what was meant, then stop reading amateur work posted on the internet.

"Honey" was obviously meant as a term of endearment, to show that Bill and Wendy were happy with each other, and not on the prowl for random sex. I find "honey" or "hon" to be just as realistic as "sweetheart", "darling", "cutie pie", or anything else used on this site.

After defending the author's effort, my complaint is that the story was not near as good as the previous story in the series. The first story introduced Hank and Mandy as a beautiful horny couple, whereas in this story Hank and Mandy almost seemed to be predators. Plus Mandy jacking off Hank at the dinner table destroyed any semblance of reality. To me, the story would have been better if Wendy had been simply seduced by Mandy and Hank. No need for any intimidation or for Hank to tease Wendy. Start the story with a brief make-out (almost discovered by Bill) between Mandy and Wendy based on a mutual attraction. Such an event was alluded to in the story without any detail. Then when alone after Bill departs, let them resume with Hank joining them. By the way, why is Bill's sister driving around in a bad part of town? A breakdown anywhere would justify Bill going to help her. Thank you author for your story, but it paled compared to the first entry of the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous