Not a Dud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lewis gasped as the haze slid down his throat and his brain was inundated by visions of a ghastly future as her mindless thrall.

He saw himself in the master bedroom, a cock ring controlling his erections while he begged to lick her shaved pussy clean.

He saw the two officers in the background blowing each other off, their parched lips glistening with fresh cum.

He also saw Kathryn's mother coming home to visit and embracing the same overpowering persona as her only daughter, muddy boots demanding thorough cleaning while she painted his back red with a nine-tail whip.

Finally, he saw the New Amazonian Movement banner flying across the sky as its influence grew again, changing one family at a time. A single canister couldn't create so much mayhem but perhaps Frank was right. There were others lying around in the city, perhaps a few more under his backyard too, and if one could be easily uncovered by a curious snout, what was stopping all others from suffering the same fate little by little? The visions weren't a prelude to the future, but the course of reality already in motion.

Kathryn stood proudly while the last of the gas leaked out and the empty canister filled three empty husks with undying subservience. All men were slaves and Patriarch an elaborate lie whose veneer was already cracking. There was no hope for victory.

He fell asleep once more, the first time under a new ruler. Goddess Kathryn walked inside his mind as he did so, leashing his memories and bringing them to heel. He would remember nothing of what had happened to him when the FBI came knocking with their expert teams in tow. The bomb would go away but not the hole in the garden of his mind.

"Don't think, just obey," his owner cooed while he remained fast asleep in the basement. "You're my property now. You all are."

Lewis couldn't answer out loud, but his subconscious did it for him, kneeling at the altar of the explosive device that had waited twenty years to fulfill the purpose of its creation. Revolutions take time and start with an individual before becoming a choir of enraged souls.

In the beginning, the NAM said there was no Heaven or Hell and that only Women were divine. In the end, everyone would say the same, smiling vacantly under the Winter sun.

The End

12