Not a One Man Woman

Story Info
She told him right of that she was not a one man woman.
2.2k words
2.1
11.3k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've known since before we were married that my wife did not intend to even try to be faithful. She had told me straight out that she was not a one-man woman. She also let me know how much she liked oral sex and said she would not be willing to limit herself to only having oral sex with me. She said she intended to have a collection of 'friends with benefits' and would suck whomever she felt like sucking, and I either had to be able to handle that or we needed to go separate ways.

She said she fantasized often about having sex with others, and could not be exclusive, could not live a life without sexual variety. She even told me who she'd like to be oral with, who she'd want to fuck, identifying at least two men she wanted to get and give oral sex to, and she told me about the others she intended to have sex with, explaining what she saw in them that she wanted. "I don't want to be cruel, but I need you to be able to accept my having sex with other people," she said. "I need to have other dicks in me other than just yours."

At first I simply declined to marry someone who couldn't be faithful. I couldn't imagine just sitting back and letting my wife fuck whoever she felt like having sex with. However, I couldn't get her out of my mind. Besides wanting to fuck other men, she was who and what I wanted, and I couldn't let her go. I spent a lot of time thinking about it what she had said, going over it in my mind, and reflecting on whether I could handle that. Would I be able to sit home and wait for her while I knew she was screwing and being screwed by many others, knowing her mouth was around other men's cocks. When I finally came to the conclusion that I wanted her for a wife more than I wanted anyone else, more than I needed her to be exclusive, I decided it may not be so bad if I had her sexuality at least part of the time, if I could learn to enjoy her pleasure even if it was coming from others.

The first one she told me about was Jake, one of her friends from college, who she said had a girlfriend and a couple of intimate "friends" on the side. Jake was a person she said she could get or give head to day or night, twenty-four hours a day, any day of the week. "He's got the nicest cock I've ever sucked, period, and he gives head like no one else. I love the feel of his lips on my pussy."

At first I didn't like hearing about her collection of other "friends", but eventually, after hearing about dozens of them, I began to enjoy hearing about her time with the others. She openly said she loved the way Jake ate pussy. "He has the best lips and tongue I've ever felt," she said once. She was so open about it that it was disarming. "If I had to live with just one person, it would be Jake," she bragged at one point, saying that he could eat her so well it may just keep her home.

When I first met Jake I didn't hate him, in fact, even as I tried to dislike him, there was something about him I had to like. His unbreakable confidence, his manly manner, and his friendly demeanor, I just couldn't hate. As I looked at him, however, I constantly imagined seeing him eating my wife's pussy and sending her into fits of joy. Strangely, however, I began to like thinking about that, picturing it in my mind of her sucking him, or being fucked by him or one of her others and it was a mental picture I began to enjoy. I didn't want to watch her have sex with them, that wasn't my goal, but I did begin to enjoy thinking about her doing it and I began to constantly picture her in sexual situations.

As it turned out, Tuesday night was her night with Anthony and I waited up eagerly to hear about her time with him. He liked anal sex, so she'd tell me all about what they would do, how he liked to kiss and caress her rear before he worked himself into her, applying Astroglide to her puckered backside and ease himself in, slowly and gently, as far as he could. She said he reserved her anus for himself, asking her to promise and no one else, and eventually she agreed. She told him she would keep that for him, and she told her other lovers her ass was off limits. She made it clear that they could do anything to her but she wanted her bottom for Anthony and Anthony alone.

One of her lovers, Brian, only fucks married women. He has a group of six women that he's with on a regular basis, saying married women are more grateful to a lover than single ones. He beds a college professor in New England, the wife of a politician on the west coast of California, a writer in Vermont, a stay-at-home mom with five kids in Minnesota, a kindergarten teacher in Texas, and business woman in Florida. Brian travels the country, sleeping with these women and giving them whatever it is their husbands do not.

One of Claire's lovers is from Nigeria, and she says 'no one makes love like a black man,' maintaining that as far as size, staying power, and ability to give pleasure she's never had a lover more gifted than her African lover. She makes sure she's with him at least once every month, saying she could miss being with any of them but not Manuel. He is, she says, very special.

I said I didn't want to watch her with any of them, but there is one I have watched her with, and that is Juan. He is an exhibitionist and loves to show off his sexual skills, so she asks me to watch as he fucks her, usually at our house. The first time I saw them perform for me it was at a hotel in Puerto Rico and he fucked her from the rear, kneeling behind her and filling her pussy with his Caribbean cock, repeatedly ramming into her with lightning speed. He wants to fuck her, then turn around and have her drink his cum and swallow all he has. Juan typically has his lovers have sex in public, although with Claire he likes that I have agreed to watch him have sex with her.

One of her lovers, Antonio, is her travel friend who she takes trips with every year to exotic places around the world. They have fucked their way around South America, Europe, the Caribbean, Mexico, Australia, and most of the united states. She tells me the many places they've had sex, listing them as if counting off a bucket list of accomplishments.

I will never forget when I watched her with Juan for the first time in that hotel in Puerto Rico. Juan was an exhibitionist who loved to show off his sexual prowess, and he fucked her on the bed in front of me without a care in the world. When we first got in the room, they stood by the bed and undressed each other, then they kissed and she slid down his body until she was kneeling in front of him, then she took his cock into her mouth and sucked and licked until he was hard as a rock. She kept sucking and glancing over at me as if to say, 'See what I'm doing to him.' Claire took him to the back of her throat, moving her head around, back and forth, up and down, then she took the end of his dick in her mouth and sucked it, smiling all the while. She savored the feel of him in her throat, on her tongue, between her lips. Then when he came she kept her mouth over the end of his cock and held her mouth open so I could see him spurting into her open mouth.

After he reached his climax, she then spread out on the bed before him and opened her legs as wide as she could, rubbing a hand down the front of her splayed slit. He looked over at me then knelt in front of my wife, between her knees, lowering himself down and sliding his ample erection into her pussy. She raised her hips and gave a few pushes up towards his, then she relaxed and began accepting his thrusts into her calling out his name and moaning with desire in her eyes.

"Fuck me, Juan. Fuck me so my husband can see your cock pushing into me," she said. She looked over at me as I sat watching him fuck her. "Do you like seeing him fuck me?" she asked. I simply nodded my head and smiled. "You are a good husband, Charley. You let your wife fuck who she wants. Good boy." We left Juan at the airport and she kissed him passionately at the gate. "Thank you for letting me watch you two," I said, and he nodded and said anytime.

My favorite thing was listening to her talk about the sex she had with Jake, her oral expert. She would explain to me how he would suck her whole labia in his mouth and hold it as he shook his head back and forth. She described how he would stretch his tongue out into her, hooking it so he could catch as much of her juices and foam as he could get. She tell me how he would reach down as he fucked her and scoop some foam off his cock and offer it to her to suck off his finger. She would say, "I love the taste of my pussy and I adore the taste of his come. He will eat my pussy for hours, never getting enough, swallowing all he can get of my pussy juice. I loved seeing the look on her face as she would tell me about his oral talents and how much he relished sucking and licking her puffy pussy.

Her married woman specialist, Brian, will come to our house and spend the night in our guest room with Claire. He is constantly traveling so he can make the circuit of his married ladies. Some of Brian's married partners pay for much of his travel and he does pretty well financially. I think many of them actually pay his living expenses. He was with us in February and he and Claire stayed in the guest room most of the day after they slept together the first night. Most of the husbands of his lovers don't approve as I do, and so he doesn't stay in their houses. He meets them at hotels and other places they can get together.

Her lover Manuel, from Nigeria, is coming to see her next month. She is very excited about having him here, since she says no one fucks like a black prince from Africa. He is thick, and long, and has incredible staying power. She says they have fucked for nearly all of one night, until she was actually too sore to continue. Her pussy was dark red after the whole nights fucking with Manuel on one of their times together.

She drove to meet Anthony this last month. He is the one who likes to spend time on her succulent ass with his tongue. When she got back from her time with Anthony, she told me to stay away from her bottom, as he had spent so much time on it she had to let it heal. I constantly pictured him kissing and tonguing her anus and caressing her sweet buns with his dick, his hands, face, and mouth. She has an incredible ass and I understand why he likes it so much, although she tells me to stay away from Anthony's property.

She is planning a trip to Central America with Antonio. I can just imagine them fucking their way across the county and over the Panama Canal. Sometimes Antonio will keep her in bed for days in some places, like he did in Madrid, where she didn't get out of bed for three days of Spanish fucking. I am so glad I can share her sexual times with so many different men. I am expecting her to announce one of these days that she about to learn to eat pussy with one of her new 'friends'.

When she told me she'd never be able to be faithful to one man, I didn't realize at the time it could lead to so much pleasure for me. I have learned to enjoy her having sex with many different lovers, and looking back I'm not sure I would have it any other way. I have seen her fucking Juan and heard about her with many others, but if I could change the way she is I would keep her just as is. Her being faithful to me is not nearly as important as the love I have for her and that I get back in spades. Just because she is fucking other men is no reason to lose her as a life partner. I thought it would be harder than this, but the fact that she is my wife and not theirs makes it tolerable, and I now realized how much I enjoy seeing her fucking other people.