Tales of a Bull Pt. 01

Story Info
A bull meets a new hotwife for the first time.
2.5k words
4.21
29.1k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giantcrg
Giantcrg
25 Followers

***Hello all,

I'm going to be loosely adapting some real stories from my life into a story series. i hope you enjoy them. All constructive feedback is appreciated, but please be kind. ***

I look down at my phone. I had purposely picked the hotel based on where you had suggested we meet, which is a coffee shop roughly a mile away. Excited for the opportunity to stretch my legs, I set off into the sun.

After ten minutes, the café comes into view. I walk in and blink at the sudden lack of the sun. As my eyes readjust, I scan across and see you sitting at the table. I allow my eyes to sweep across you as I walk across to your table. I sit down as I reach across and lightly lay my hand on yours. "Very nice to meet you in person darlin."

You smile in return and your voice greets me with a soft lilt that is pleasing to the ears. "You're taller than I expected."

"Well, hopefully that's not the only thing you're surprised with." I reply with a wink.

To my delight, you blush slightly and I give your hand a squeeze and then pull it back across the table. "Would you like anything? I'm not a coffee drinker, but happy to purchase you something if you'd like it."

Your eyes flick from mine over to the menu. "I'll probably just have a water."

I rise and walk over to the table, replying over my shoulder. "Two waters, coming up."

Fifteen minutes later, all nerves are forgotten between us, and your laughter rings out across the café. As you finish laughing, your eyes turn a bit more sultry. "OK, I'm comfortable that you're not going to kill me. I texted my husband and told him that I was enjoying your company and wouldn't be home tonight. Honestly, he may be as excited as I am. Are you staying near here?"

I nod an affirmation, and my hand slides across the table to yours again. "Just about a ten minute walk, but honestly I think it's going to be hard to hold off that long."

You pull me to my feet and start to walk towards the door. "Hopefully that's not the only thing that's hard," you tease.

My hand roams your back as we walk, occasionally sliding against your beautiful ass. You don't stop me, and I can feel my cock lengthening down my thigh. The ten minute walk seems to stretch for an hour as I feel your body against my hand, but eventually we hit the cool air of the hotel lobby, and I gesture towards the elevator.

As the doors close, I pull you hard against me and look down into your face. I run my hand from your ass and into your hair, across your face and gently tip your face towards mine. I lean forward and my lips contact yours.

The kiss starts gently before moving deeper. My tongue softly slides between your lips and meets your own. The kiss deepens as the elevator finally shudders to a final stop on my floor. Your hands, which have found their way to my waistband, slide further and give my hard cock a squeeze. Your eyes widen, and you let go reluctantly before walking out. "Right or left?"

I practically stumble across the threshold, narrowly missing the elevator door, and lead to the a door halfway down the hall on the right.

My key flashes against the lock and then we're in. I turn and look at you, and in a flash I have you against the wall. My hands slide up and down your body, moving over each inch again and again as my tongue mixes with yours. I pull back and look down at you. "Do you have any idea..." I slowly say as I begin to kiss your neck and move you towards the bed, "how many times you're going to fucking cum for me?"

The back of your ass contacts the bed and you fall onto it. You look up and I smile devilishly as I catch your eyes staring at the bulge in my shorts. "Don't worry. We'll get it to fit. We just have to get you really..." I begin to slide my hands up your thighs and soon grasp your waistband. "Really..." I continue as I tug your pants lower. "Really wet." I say as your pants fall to the floor.

"Well, I'm sure you have an idea already," You say as you grab my hand and move it towards your pussy. "But I'm already very..." You press my fingers against your pussy. "Very wet."

You moan as my index finger parts your lips and slowly enters you. "I see that darlin." I say, chuckle rising in my throat. "But you're also incredibly tight. Like a virgin kinda tight."

You laugh but acknowledge the truth of it by running your hand over your body. My cock, which I didn't know could get any harder, fills even fuller. You catch the unbridled lust in my eyes. "You like that don't you? You weren't kidding?"

My voice drops an octave as I growl out. "Get undressed for me."

You sit up, eyes locked on mine, and slowly pull your shirt over your head. A bright red bra is holding your beautiful breasts in place, and I move forward and run my finger against the edge of the cup. You shiver and reach back to u hook it.

Your breasts fall, heavy and full, and sit against your stomach. You look up at me, searching my eyes, wondering how I'll react to you fully naked. In return, my hand pulls you in for a kiss that tells you all you need to know.

A few minutes of furious kissing, and then I'm laying you back onto the bed. My kisses begin to trail your neck again, but then they start to go lower. I lift one of your heavy breasts into my mouth. My tongue slowly circles it, hardening it even further. One of my hands slides to your other breast and traces the nipple gently.

I move my mouth to that nipple while my hand slides down and caresses your stomach before moving between your legs and parting them. I suck on your nipple, drawing a sharp intake of breath from you with each pull of my mouth.

I eventually allow my mouth to break its rhythm, moving the kisses over the swell of your stomach and back down again towards your pussy. As I do, I softly whisper, "Are you ready to cum for me?"

You whimper as my tongue makes contact with your clit, gently exciting a burst of lightning inside you. "Yes." My tongue makes a small circle and I feel your hands push into my hair.

I pause. "Use your manners young lady." I say teasingly.

Your giggle turns into a moan as my tongue pushes lightly against your clit again and begins to flick back and forth. "Oh fuckkkkk. Yes.. yes please... make me cum... please.." You beg.

You can feel the curve of my lips against your pussy as I smile, but my hands slide under your ass and tilt your hips as I use my tongue to push deep inside of you. My tongue fucks you hard and fast before moving back up and flicking against your clit again, more quickly and worth more pressure.

Your hips buck as I bring you closer and closer. One hand locks down onto your hip while the other moves up to rub your stomach again before moving higher and tweaking your nipple.

"God.. you're... SO good at this." You moan, and I speed up further until that moan becomes a scream. Your body tightens and I slow my tongue incrementally as I walk you down from the orgasm.

I debate trying for a second orgasm right away, but remember that we've got the entire night. I look up at you, and catch you staring down at me. My eyes lock with yours as I softly run my hands up and down your thighs.

You start to sit up and I move up and meet you, kissing you. You moan at the taste of your pussy on my lips, and your hand slides to my cock again. You break the kiss and slide off the bed. Your hands run up my leg and find my cock.

"Fuck." You utter it shortly and without much emotion. "Guess your pictures were real huh?"

I laugh slightly. "Otherwise you'd be about to be really fucking disappointed."

Your gaze gets challenging. "Then take it out, and let's see what I can do with it. Hubs is about 7, which is no..."

Your words are cut short by the sight in front of you. My cock, still mostly erect, hangs in front of you as I shrug out of my shorts.

"It's bigger than my husband with room to grow still. Fuck." You repeat. Your hand encircles it, coaxing it to its full, double digit length. Your mouth opens and you lick the drop of precum forming on the head.

"Mmm. Sweet." You say, but before I can reply, you force the entire head into your mouth. Your lips stretch against the veiny girth of me, and a sharp exhale escapes my lips.

You look up into my eyes as you slowly bob your head over the first third of my cock. Your hand cups my balls as you do, fondling then in time with your mouth's efforts. The exhale becomes a moan and I feel you force yourself lower on my cock, as your saliva runs down my shaft.

"Fuck you look good doing that." I say, and my hand finds its way to the back of your head to feel your rhythm as you suck me. I can't help but enjoy the sensation and the sounds of you gagging every so often, but you always redouble your efforts each time, desperate to time the challenge in front of you.

Finally, you pull yourself off my cock and look up at me, panting slightly. I lean down and help you to your feet, mouth meeting yours as I lay you onto the bed. "Are you ready?" I ask as I look down at you, and your eyes flicker briefly as you feel my head against your entrance. Then you nod yes, and you bite your lip as the pressure increases as I push inside you for the first time.

I lean back and watch my cock's progress as it enters you. Your lips cling to it with each thrust and retreat, and it glistens with your spit and your wetness. My hands slide up your hips and spread your legs further so I can appreciate the sight even more.

My eyes glide upwards and meet yours again, and I give you a slight smile as I reach a point I think you need a rest. I pause in my achingly slow thrust and retreat and hold inside you. My hands slide against your breasts, teasing your nipples and across your stomach, up and down your legs and arms. Never stopping, always searching and exploring, watching your expression as I find places that relax and thrill you.

All while my cock sits buried inside you, stretching you, and getting you ready for more of me. Your eyes close as I bring my hand to your clit and slowly rub my thumb against it.

You moan a bit louder now you're being stimulated in multiple ways, and I pick up the pace of my thrusts so you can feel the pounding of a big cock for the first time. Within moments your body tenses and I pause to let you ride out your orgasm again. I shove my entire cock into you and feel the pressure of your cervix against my cock head. I lean forward and kiss you again, feeling the way your pussy clenches around me.

You break the kiss and pull back from me. "I want you to fuck me from behind." Your eyes sparkle with a devilish gleam as you slowly move so that my cock flops onto the bed in front of you. "And then I want you to cum for me. I want every fucking drop."

I stand and you slide to the edge of the bed and push your ass into the air. I can't resist and lean down to bite your ass, and you giggle playfully. Your giggle turns back to a moan as I slide my tongue against your pussy, then playfully against your asshole before I stand behind you. I place my cock between your ass cheeks and slide it back and forth.

"That'll be for the next time if you can handle that." I tease as I move my cock head and push into again. Your pussy lips tug at my girth again and soon I'm fully enveloped inside you again. My hands grab your ass and I start to fuck you hard this time. Your body moves in time to my thrusts, and our groans fill the sound of the hotel.

Your hand snakes between your legs and alternates between rubbing your clit and fondling my balls. My pace increases every time you do and soon you find yourself crushed into the bed.

"Fuc... fuckkk you're fucking.... huge." You groan and your body starts to tense with signs of your orgasm again.

I grin through the sweat beginning to drip down my face. "Cum for me again then. Show me how much you love it. And then... I'll... cum.. for.. you." Each word is another thrust inside your spasming pussy.

Finally we both pause and you look back at me. Your question is clear and submissive. "Where do you want to cum?"

My eyes slide to your ass as my cock slides from you, glistening and wet. Its weight bobs with my pulse. But your eyes draw me back and I know there is only one choice. "I want to cum on that beautiful fucking face. And your tits."

I start to stroke as you slide off the bed and hungrily fall to your knees. You start to tongue my balls as you look into my eyes. "You're gonna cum on both huh? You must have a massive load for me."

I stroke faster and faster and you feel my balls tense. "Cum for me. Cum on my fucking face. Show me what a real load looks like."

Your words set me over the edge and my first shot lands across your forehead. You look up at me with the classic surprised look and then I start to really cum. Rope after rope hits your face, dripping down onto your chest. You sputter in disbelief as I turn my aim to your huge breasts and globs of cum land on your nipples. "Holy fuck...." I say as my knees feel weak and I place my hand on your shoulder to steady myself.

Your tongue slides out and slides the length of my shaft. I moan loudly as you trace the bulbous head.

You rise to your feet and I look down at your cum covered face and smile. "Did you enjoy that?" I ask as I kiss you, tasting my cum on your lips.

"Absolutely. I'm goddamn exhausted though." You say with a laugh. In response I tackle you to the bed and hold you against me

Giantcrg
Giantcrg
25 Followers