All Comments on 'Not a Relaxing Weekend Ch. 04'

by Nandemonai93

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

good story line hope you develop this story more, keep writing.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle11 months ago

Do you have any idea what danger you put her in with bondage that constricting?

What if she is claustrophobic? Not being able to move would induce blind panic. her system would drop so much adrenaline into her system, she wouldn’t be able to control herself. Her heart rate would ratchet up to 160 bpm, her breathing wouldn’t be able to keep up and she would go straight into a heart attack.

She would break tendons, even bones trying to escape and what are you going to do then? Take her to a hospital? They see the rope burns on her and call the cops.

So her only alternative would be to panic as well and that will only end when her captive is dead. And now you have a bigger problem.

Nandemonai93Nandemonai9311 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous Thank you for your kind words! I am most definitely developing this story further, so keep an eye out to read more!

Nandemonai93Nandemonai9311 months agoAuthor

@Whackdoodle Thank you for commenting about your apprehensions. I have to concede that strict and frankly any kind of bondage can be dangerous and potentially fatal if done wrong. One must always practice safety when engaging in BDSM, but no matter what you do, there's always going to be risk involved.

As for claustrophobia, I have to say that Emily has none. If she did, she probably wouldn't be engaging in self-bondage, regular bondage or be wearing blindfolds of any kind. Also, she is a fictional character in a kinky story about two young adults engaging in fictional BDSM and sexy times. If I ever wish to write a super realistic depiction of the horrors that can occur from bondage going wrong, I will keep your suggestions in mind.

Though, if you come to read a story about the aforementioned fictional kinky times and all you can think about are broken tendons/bones, hospitals and legal ramifications, might I suggest you stick to non-BDSM fiction for your own well-being?

GortmundyGortmundy11 months ago

A fantastic story, and very erotic. I thouroughly enjoyed it. I take Whackdoodles comments on board, but the author is also right I think. This is a fantasy tale, not an account of real-life (I hope) because if it were you'd also have those pesky little things like being arrested for assault, sexual assault, kidnapping etc to contend with.

Nandemonai93Nandemonai9311 months agoAuthor

@Gortmundy Thank you, I'm very happy to hear you've enjoyed reading my story! It is most definitely a fantasy tale, not an accurate depiction of real life nor an invitation to try such things at home, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. I'll even add that as the story is still in progress, dealings with the law might just become a reality for the characters in it. We'll just have to see!

GortmundyGortmundy11 months ago

Im hoping there's a romance in the offing (always a sucker for a happy ending).

GortmundyGortmundy11 months ago

oh hey, total aside, I see one of your hobbies is D&D! Always a pleasure to met a fellow player.

Nandemonai93Nandemonai9311 months agoAuthor

@Gortmudny The ending is up to my patrons, as this is a community led story, but I must admit I hope for a romantic end as well. It is likewise a pleasure to meet fellow adventurers!

titoCA321titoCA32111 months ago

Love the dynamics between Emily & Miranda. Your character description is great and the writing style portraying the helpless of Emily and sadistic thoughts of Miranda is amazing.

Nandemonai93Nandemonai9311 months agoAuthor

@titoCA321 Thank you very much for your praise! I am always trying to improve and your kind words help a lot!

SyPhighSyPhigh6 months ago

A pity it ended....I very much hope fore more....well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNandemonai93@Nandemonai93
Hey there! I have been writing for more than 6 years now, but I have never shared my smut-writing outside of a tight circle of friends. I was recently encouraged to share my writings with more people, so I decided to begin posting my stories for your enjoyment. So take a gand...