Not a Relaxing Weekend Ch. 06

Story Info
Emily finally gets her well deserved release.
3.1k words
4.82
4k
3

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily, even ungagged by her now captor, couldn't do much but uncomfortably hang in her bondage. Well, not all that uncomfortable. She actually quite enjoyed the position she was in, the uncomfortable feeling came from the near silence between her and her bully. She had trouble staring up conversation on a normal day with her, let alone in this situation she'd found herself in. Miranda lay somewhere below her, breathing hard after having enjoyed a climax, and a powerful one at that. She couldn't help but feel jealous of her. She said she'd give her one too, though she was beginning to have doubts she'd be allowed to have one at all until Miranda had to let her go on Monday. And that was three days from now...

She shook her head, trying to shoo the thought of being denied for so long away. In her desperate movements, she noticed her blindfold had been moved up ever so slightly. Was it when Miranda had tried to pull her gag free? It mattered little, as she now found she could see out of the corner of her eye, if just barely. She saw the clamps still hanging off of her nipples, her trembling legs and the couch beyond that, with a very wet pillow sat on top. Her heart sank a bit as she wondered how she would explain that to her mother. Was there any chance she could convince Miranda to let her put a wash on? She shook her head again, sending the silly thoughts away. It wasn't the time to worry about such things. Instead, she carefully craned her neck, so as to look down at the other girl.

What she saw made her knees weak all over again, and she had to bite down on her tongue to avoid gasping at the sight. There on the hardwood floor, lay the main character of all her dirty, top-secret writings, completely naked, her modest breasts wobbling about with every breath. It wasn't the first time she'd seen her naked, but it was the first in this situation, and definitely the first from this angle. Emily wished her knees weren't kept apart, as she really wanted to press them together and keep her excitement from showing. Not that it would make a lot of difference. Her excitement was already dripping down the insides of her thighs; hard to hide that while naked and bound spread-out on top of it. Still, she squirmed in her bondage for the umpteenth time, sending the clamps jingling, which didn't help her aroused state at all.

"How long have you... Not had an orgasm now?" Asked Miranda from below, bringing her thoughts back on the more pressing matter.

Emily felt her cheeks blush for some reason. Why would that question make her feel ashamed, especially after all she'd already been through? Was it the casualness with which it was spoken, or the fact that it would reveal her more... perverted side? Because as far as she knew, Miranda was even more into it; she did know how to bind her into a strappado after all, a position even she had never been able to put herself in.

"Uh... about... mmmore or less seven days now..." She responded hesitantly.

With her limited vision, she watched Miranda gawk at her, left speechless by the number. She stayed in stunned silence for a good few seconds, before a devious smile took over her features. Emily didn't know how to feel about that yet. An involuntary shiver ran down her spine again, much to the delight of her captor, who seemed obviously pleased with the view.

"Oookay, I think I should get to it then. If anyone does deserve to cum, it's definitely you Em." She cooed, before hoisting herself up by the side of the table.

Emily watched her in secret as she stood up and walked to sit behind her, but not before tossing the wet pillow away. Soft hands ran over her rump, making her knees weak again, and she pushed back onto them involuntarily. The soft caress continued to her thighs, then back up on the insides before coming to a stop right under her folds. A hot breath landed on her very, very wet petals, drawing a needy moan out of her. Surely Miranda wasn't going to...

"Here's the deal. I'll make you cum, but you have to give me something in return. Orgasms aren't free anymore, not for you, 'kay?" Miranda said in the same, authoritative voice as before.

"Uh, wha-" Emily managed to whisper before a slap against her now sensitive behind made her yelp.

"If you let me finish, I'll tell you how this goes!" the blonde said impatiently. "Now, are you listening?"

Emily simply nodded, hoping Miranda could see her. The bully responded by caressing her stinging rump, before laying out her options...

-Option C: "I'm kinda curious what you taste like. But if I do this, you won't get to cum for the rest of the night."

Emily was shocked at the suggestions she received, yet knew already which one she wanted most. Her rump was still slightly sore from the plug she'd been wearing, but she was also unsure whether she could actually reach climax from that alone. As for the other options, one was way more tempting than the other. Being denied for the rest of the night seemed like a small deal, especially after the week she'd been through. Besides, if she got out of this situation with her social life intact, she'd always have the memory of her bully's face buried in between her legs.

"I-I want you to... Um..." Even as the athletic girl tried to make her request, she felt her cheeks redden in embarrassment. Her voice turned to a whisper as she continued, "I'd like you to... taste me."

"Is that so?" Miranda grinned, as Emily saw out of the corner of her eye. "If you're sure then."

Before the auburn girl could even consider responding, fingers ran down her rump again, this time digging on the inside of the soft flesh, parting her cheeks lightly. With a gasp, Emily tried to keep still, finding it hard as a hot breath washed over her folds. The ropes holding her hands bound creaked as she pulled on them, but as before, there was no give. Miranda had done too good a work on them. It wasn't exactly how she'd pictured her first sexual encounter going, but she'd be lying if she didn't admit the person definitely was part of that fantasy. Somehow though, she'd imagined herself on top, having control over the blonde girl for once...

*Kiss*

The soft lips that touched her own, right on top of her little bell, wildly jumbled up her thoughts. If she wasn't already so gosh darn wet, Emily was sure her juices would have spilled out instantly, covering even more of her thighs than they had already. She'd never imagined just how soft someone touching her would feel, especially against her sensitive, engorged clit. She had to make a conscious effort to draw breath back into her lungs, as her body had frozen completely in place. The moan of approval that emanated from behind her made her shiver, before a second kiss made her knees wobble. One more kiss had her losing her balance, as the touch sent jolts of energy throughout her body.

"I think we should take this somewhere else," whispered the blonde, much to Emily's dismay.

She knew that if they continued she'd be in danger of falling, but she didn't want to give up that feeling, not even temporarily. Her muscles groaned when Miranda released her arms from the ropes, as did her back once she slowly lifted herself back up. Her legs were also released from the spreader bar, and unlike her wrists, were left untied. The bully made her way around, grabbing hold of Emily's upper arm and began leading her towards the steps. Despite her limited vision, the athletic girl still found it difficult to walk as fast as the other demanded of her, yet tried her best. Feeling the slickness between her thighs didn't help her excitement or embarrassment either, especially as she was being led around by her now entirely nude teammate. The clamps, still hanging off of her breasts swung with each step, their soft tugging only adding to her eagerness.

Reaching the top of the stairs, it didn't take long for the pair to enter Emily's room. Miranda left her by the door as she stepped inside, throwing everything from the bed down to the floor, as if she owned the place. The bound girl gritted her teeth at the noise, realizing she'd have a hell of a time making sure all of her toys were safely hidden back inside her suitcase at the end of this ordeal. But, before she could even think about protesting, a sharp tug on her rope leash ushered her forward, her knees bumping into the mattress as she fell chest first on the bed with a yelp of surprise. A sharp twinge of pain travelled up both her nipples, as the clamps snapped free on impact. A moan of discomfort escaped her as she buried her face into the covers, only for a hand to grab at her shoulder and roll her onto her back. Miranda planted a knee between her thighs, leaning over and pulling the blindfold up. In the bright that followed, Emily could barely make out the face of her bully, yet she could tell there was worry in those eyes.

"I'm sorry Em! I didn't think you'd fall over like that. I got too excited." Miranda said in a worried tone. Her hands reached up, cupping Emily's breasts, her fingers softly massaging the soft nubs. "Is that... does this help?"

"I-It's okay... it didn't hurt that much..." Emily whispered, trying to keep down the moan that threatened to escape her lips. Those fingers were the best thing she could have wished for at the moment.

The pair sat there for a moment, the blonde caressing Emily's breasts, while the latter's arms went slightly numb. She didn't dare say anything though, as she wanted this moment to last for as long as possible. There she was, in her own bed, with the Queen Bee of Uni on top of her, both as naked as the day they'd been born, while she fiddled with her breasts, a few moments before she'd go down on her. If the sharp pain in her nipples hadn't been so recent, she would have definitely thought this a dream. Eventually, Miranda's eyes wandered up from her current task, meeting up with her teammate's. A short moment of surprise at the look she was receiving was followed up with a wink and a smile, melting the athletic girl's insides even more.

"You okay? You seem a bit... flustered." Whispered the blonde while keeping eye contact.

"Uh... I... yeah." Emily barely responded, too lost in everything else that was happening.

"Is this, hmm, is this your first time?"

"...First time?"

"Yeah, you know. Your first time... being intimate?"

Emily needed a moment to consider her answer. She'd played with herself countless times, and had been in self-bondage just as many. And yet, she'd never had a lover, a partner or anything of the sort.

"I've never... Yes, it's my first..."

Miranda stopped her caress, her face scrunching up into a look of disbelief, rolling a sensitive nub between two fingers before pinching it softly. Emily was taken by surprise, a soft moan escaping her lips, eyes widening.

"You mean to tell me you haven't gotten laid? No boy has tried to get into your currently non-existent pants? With a body like yours?" The bully said, pinching the nipple just a tad bit more.

"N-no, never! I mean... I've had some people ask me out, but... I'm not into, well, boys..." Emily stuttered, suppressing any further moans and looking off to the side, too shy to meet the other girl's eyes.

"Oho!? Is that so?" Miranda asked, leaning in closer, now leering into her captive's eyes with a wide grin. "You must have a lot of fun during our showers then."

"What!? No, I-I don't... Uh, I mean, I do... look. But not like that!" Emily said in a panic, her fluster only serving to widen the other's grin. The memory of their shared shower earlier in the day flashed before her eyes. "I'm not some pervert!"

Miranda let out a short chortle, throwing her head back and letting her silken, smooth blonde hair flow in the air. Despite their current conversation, Emily did appreciate the sight. Once the bully was done, she laid herself over the athletic girl, placing an elbow on either side of her neck, the pair coming face to face. The bound girl felt her nipples poke into the soft breasts of the blonde, as did she feel a thigh rubbing against her aching folds.

"Are you sure you don't enjoy the view? Not even a little?" Miranda purred, a finger teasing with Emily's hair over her forehead. "I sure do; especially the one I got this afternoon."

Emily's lips parted, but no words came out. None could, as she didn't know what to say. She was flustered too much by what was being said, turned on way too much by the situation and especially the domineering position. The blonde had completely subdued her once again, pinning her on the bed and teasing away as she wanted. She stared at the girl on top of her and slowly came to a decision. In an attempt to get back at her bully for teasing her, the bound girl suddenly lunged forward, planting her lips onto the other's mouth, just as she was about to say something more. It was Miranda's time to squeal in surprise, thus giving way for Emily's questing tongue to tentatively get past her lips. There was a softness, like the one she'd felt previously, yet she'd never imagined a real kiss to be like this. It was sweet, probably from whatever coffee mix the blonde was having before she'd arrived, and a distinct saltiness she could only attribute to herself; but there was also something else, something uniquely hers.

Emily opened her eyes, only to be greeted by the still shocked expression of the blonde girl over her. She gave a nervous half-smile, tilting her head to the side. She hadn't really given any thought to the consequences of her action; all she'd cared for was getting one over her captor. Miranda's eyes darted between her own and her lips, as if she was still trying to decipher what had happened. However, a few seconds was all it took for the devious smile to return as she licked her lips seductively.

"Is that how we're doing this then?" She whispered slowly, her azure gaze almost burning into Emily's soul.

Before the athletic girl got a chance to respond, the blonde dug her fingers into the back of her head, intertwining with her auburn locks as she pulled her slightly upwards. Emily's gasp was lost between Miranda's lips as she sunk a kiss into her. The bound girl barely remembered how to breathe as the kiss went on, and gave up completely when her captor's tongue began pressing against her lips. She let it pass, and the blonde immediately began wrestling her tongue into submission. A moan of utter surrender was all Emily could muster, followed by the triumphant growl of her teammate.

Without breaking the kiss, the blonde slid to Emily's side, her thigh rubbing into her folds as she reached up with a free hand, cupping her breast and kneading softly. The bound girl wished her arms were free so that she could have returned the favor, caress her bully... or was she... was she her lover now? Emily couldn't decide, and she had almost no brainpower available to spend on this subject. She was heavily preoccupied with the kiss and the hand that dug into her flesh, softly grinding her hips upwards and into Miranda's thigh. Her waist began feeling moist as well, and she could only guess it came from Miranda, as her crotch was seated on her midriff.

"I make the decisions around here." Miranda whispered as she broke away. "You can be a nice little sub and take it."

Emily thought to respond, but no smart answers came to her. She was still too dizzy from the intensity of the kiss. Miranda gave her breast a squeeze before letting go, pushing herself up and over the bound girl. With a bit of help and some clumsy coordination, the pair managed to get upright against the bed. As soon as Emily had laid her head against her pillow, Miranda slid off the bed, searching around for something in the pile of gear and toys. She returned with a few short rope bundles, which she promptly unfolded and began looping around her captive's ankles. Snatching the pillow away from under the athletic girl's head, the blonde lifted the other's legs, stuffing the pillow under her rear, between it and her bound arms, propping her lower body up.

It took her little time to use the ropes to bind Emily's legs to the headboard of the bed, forcing her legs to spread upwards and over her upper body. The athletic girl was left staring at her own crotch, thankful for all the gruelling exercises and her enhanced flexibility. Another rope was looped around her wrist cuffs, and then promptly attached to the lower end of the bed, completely immobilizing the auburn beauty. Finally, Miranda got up on the bed again; resting her arms on the underside of the other's toned thighs as she looked down at her. Both of them could see Emily's glistening petals and the protruding bud.

"Comfortable?" Miranda purred.

"Don't... don't you think tying off my hands is kinda... overkill? I'm not going anywhere." Emily responded with a half-smile. After the kiss, she'd begun feeling more at ease. She didn't have time to unpack what that meant for her though. All she knew was that she was about to finally get her reward.

"Not really. I want you secured." The blonde said as she dragged a finger over the exposed crotch. "Besides, I might want to do something you'd find difficult to stay still for."

"Like what?" The bound girl asked, feeling suddenly a bit more uneasy.

"Shh! You'll just have to see." She teased while lowering her head until her chin touched the soft skin inside the other's buttocks. "Now, let's see about that reward of yours..." She said before letting her tongue run over the moist folds.

"Y-yes... Ma'am...?" Emily whispered with a shaky voice, as the silky smooth texture of the tongue licking her lower lips overwhelmed her.

"Mmm, I kinda like that one," purred Miranda as she began making wider strokes with each passing, ever so slowly leading up towards the sensitive button at the top. She wasn't done teasing her captive just yet.