Not a Relaxing Weekend Ch. 07

Story Info
With their deal now complete, Miranda's curiosity increases.
2.7k words
4.79
3.9k
4

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bound girl shuddered from head to toe while her bully-turned-lover continued lapping at her nectar producing folds. Miranda could feel every muscle rippling and tensing underneath the skin of her captive's thighs. She began running her fingertips over the sensitive insides as she continued working her tongue inside and up, causing the girl to shudder even more. Moans and gasps escaped Emily's lips, who was clearly unable to hold them back anymore. The blonde herself let out soft moans here and there, getting more and more excited as she continued. She'd never been with another girl before, but most of her previous boy toys-boyfriends had commended her skill. That experience of course mattered little in the current situation, but she was sure that she'd be able to set her teammate off with nary more than a breeze at this point. And in any case, she was taking it slow, working the girl up even more. The salty, sticky juices had covered her tongue, lips and chin, but still, she lapped away eagerly at their spring. It definitely tasted better than some of the people she'd had before.

Each lick parted the shiny lips more, exploring just a bit deeper. Miranda moved slow, tracing her steps back every so often, making sure to poke at every nook and cranny before moving on. If Emily wanted to complain, she didn't make it clear, as the only thing the blonde heard were squeals and moans of pleasure, rising in pitch and volume as she neared the engorged clit. She thoroughly enjoyed the reactions, the cries, the futile attempts to grind her crotch into the bully's face. Finally relenting, Miranda made her tongue as wide as she could, and took a slow, deliberate lick, pushing the hood back. The sensitive nub felt nearly as hard as the tip of pen against her tongue, and she was pretty sure the bound girl stopped breathing at that time. She followed it up with another slow dragging of her tongue, then another. And another. And one more. Each one drew more and more violent shudders out of her captive, as the sensuous massage set fire to her overworked, sensitive nerves.

Placing her lips in a tight O around the nub, Miranda gave it a soft, suckling kiss, causing the auburn haired girl to erupt in a deep moan, followed by needy gasps for air. The blonde grinned at the reaction, giving the little bell another, slightly more intense kiss. The groan and subsequent futile thrusting of hips greatly amused her. Giving another, softer kiss, she then continued her tongue massage, making slow, teasing circles around the nub, passing over it occasionally. Alternating between kisses, soft suckling and flicks of the tongue, the ordeal didn't take too long to lead the bound girl to ecstasy. Miranda could feel the energy growing in Emily's crotch, she could tell the wave was arcing higher than it had before. And she took her time, keeping her teammate on the precipice as long as she could. Eventually, her whole body went taught, the ropes creaking from the sheer strength that was being applied to them.

"Pleah-haaah! Please don'stooop!" Emily cried between gasps, trembling violently as her clit began to throb between Miranda's lips.

For once, the bully decided to oblige, keeping up her suckling kisses and her tongue flicking, leading the girl to a violent, exploding climax. The little bell throbbed so hard it felt like it would burst, while Emily's whole face grew red from the strain. The ropes creaked threateningly, but thankfully the knots held, keeping the thrashing in check. Miranda kept up her ministrations throughout the duration of the weirdly silent orgasm, lapping up the additional excitement that had begun to flow. The bound girl simply had no voice to express the intensity of her pleasure, her mouth propped widely open instead, her eyes seemingly rolled back into her half-shut eyelids. The blonde could feel the waves wash over her teammate as she experienced this immensely powerful orgasm, delighting in the results of her own actions.

As the shockwaves began to finally subside and the bound girl found her breath and voice again, gasping and moaning incomprehensible words, Miranda continued to slowly tease around the now softening nub. Pulling back after a while, she leaned on the arm she'd draped over Emily's thigh, waiting patiently for her brain to reboot. Her own excitement had grown once more, but she knew that if she pushed now, she'd come to regret it later. Eventually, the glaze over the athletic girl's eyes cleared and she managed to focus on her. She was given a shy half-smile as her teammate cleared her throat.

"Th-thank you." Said Emily happily. "It was, wow...! I've never had one that intense before!"

"Don't worry about it." Miranda said, waving her free hand around dismissively. "I think you really needed it."

"I think so! Thank you; it was really great!" The bound girl continued, beaming enjoyment. "Say... you don't think you cou-"

"Nope! You agreed to one and only one, 'member?" The blonde cut her off, waving a finger in the air.

"Oh... yeah, you're right..."

"You don't hafta sound so disappointed, Em. There'll be plenty of orgasms in store for ya in the next few days!"

"Um... okay." Said Emily, still slightly dismayed. "Wha... What's next?"

"That's what I was thinking 'bout." Miranda said, landing a soft tap over Emily's still quivering folds, causing her to jump slightly. "We have a couple of options..."

-Option B: Remove Emily's blindfold just as she climaxes, catching her red-handed.

Miranda slinked off the bed gracefully, stretching a bit to shake off the numbness from the awkward position she'd been in, before wrapping an arm under her chest, bringing a pair of fingers to the underside of her chin, looking at the toys on the floor with a thoughtful expression. She could feel the eyes of her teammate roaming over her naked form, electing to slightly thrust her rear outwards, giving Emily a better look at her curves. Her eyes landed on the laptop, still sitting on top of the desk and her lips formed into a devious smile.

With her own sexual needs temporarily sated and having given her captive her reward, the blonde was ready to satisfy her darker needs, those of curiosity and control. Returning her gaze to the floor, she found what she'd been looking for; an interesting thing to find in the collection of a pervy little lesbian, but fun nonetheless. Bending down seductively slow, she allowed her buttocks to part and reveal her glistening folds to the bed-bound girl as she grabbed the item. Turning around as she straightened her body revealed that her distraction had half-worked, leaving the still panting girl with an appreciative smile.

"Hmm, like what you see?" Miranda cooed as she got back up on the bed, holding her arm behind her back.

"Yeah, I-I do... But what did you pick up?" Emily asked with a slightly worried expression unsettling her beautiful features.

Deigning not to respond, the bully instead kneeled on the side of her captive's body, leaning down under the bound leg in her way, to plant a kiss on the full lips waiting for her there. The effect was immediate, as Emily's body tensed up and her eyes went wide, before melting into the touch. Using her tongue, she once again parted the bound girl's lips, getting deeper and deeper into the kiss. She'd be lying if she said she didn't like it too. Maybe a bit more than she'd like to actually admit. Unable to let her hands roam due to the position, Miranda ended the kiss, pulling back just enough so that she could stare into the other's eyes, drinking in the surprised but satisfied look. Emily smiled shyly once more, making the bully's heart flutter behind her breasts, before trying to talk.

"Wha-ylack!" She began, before being rudely interrupted with the penis gag Miranda lodged into her mouth.

It wasn't all that long, just a few centimetres; not long enough to choke her, but long enough to keep her aware of its presence. Emily gagged on the plastic phallus, taken completely by surprise as Miranda took the opportunity to secure the strap around her lean neck. The look of shock was replaced by the sad stare of one betrayed, so the bully went ahead and pulled the blindfold back into place, to a chorus of complaining mewls. Lifting her arm in the air, the blonde gave her teammate a full, open-palm swat on one of the round, full ass cheeks that were sticking up. Taking a moment to enjoy the meaty slap sound and the surprised yelp that accompanied it, Miranda leaned in.

"Be quiet for now, Em. I'm just gonna take care of a couple things. You can take a break in the meanwhile." She whispered into the ear of the auburn haired girl. "Or maybe you'd like me to give you something to keep you busy?"

The bound girl was quiet for a moment or two, as if lost in contemplation, but Miranda could see her fingers twiddling, toying around with her bonds on the bed. Eventually, her arousal apparently won over her apprehension, and she nodded emphatically at the prospect of having a new distraction. Smiling to herself, the blonde patted her on the head, while cooing approvingly. Emily's legs twitched, and the excitement could already be seen trickling down her belly. As much as she wanted to bury her face right back in there, Miranda had held up her part of the deal. Glancing about, she once again took stock of the toys spread over the floor, before picking a few things out. After spending some time deciding and deciphering how to use her choices, the bully got back up on the bed and set about adding to her teammate's bondage.

First and most intriguing, Miranda picked up the steel U shaped hook with a bulb on one end and an eyelet on the other. It was quite heavy, cold to the touch and the bulb at the end was considerably large, though the last part didn't bother the blonde none. Running the business end softly along Emily's petals elicited a series of sounds, ranging from a surprised yelp, through an appreciative moan and all the way to the groan of realization. The bound girl had deduced what was being rubbed against her sex and didn't sound all too excited to have it inserted where it was headed. Her pitiful struggles to escape her strict bondage however only served to amuse Miranda while she made sure the hook was slick enough.

"Are you ready for it, Em?" Teased the bully while running a finger along the other's folds, dragging the natural lubrication to the exposed rosebud.

"Mm-mmph!" Complained the athletic girl, trying to articulate her disdain over the phallus stuck behind her teeth.

"Too bad! It's going in either way."

Miranda pressed her now lubricated fingertip against the tight ring of muscles, amused to see her trimmed fingernail disappear into it. Emily's complaining tune slowly turned into a constant drone as the finger slipped further and further inside, first one and then two knuckles deep. The inner walls twitched and the ring tightened around her digit following a squeal, prompting the bully to giggle softly. She withdrew her finger back to only the tip, before plunging it back inside, much to the dismay of the bound girl.

Trying her hardest not to be completely entranced by the sodomising act, Miranda eventually retracted her hand completely, only to immediately begin pressing the slicked bulb into the now lightly lubricated entrance. More and more of it began disappearing inside, forcing the muscles to spread around it, up until the halfway point. Emily's droning pitched up in tone as her rosebud was spread nearly to its limit, and she almost choked on the gag when the blonde gave a final push, sinking the whole thing inside, with the rest of the hook coming to a rest on the inside of her buttocks.

"There, that wasn't so hard now, was it?" Miranda cooed as she lightly ran her nails over the insides of Emily's rump, causing goosebumps to form all over it.

"Mhemph if fwash!" Emily growled, straining uselessly to avoid her bully's touch. It seemed all the goodwill Miranda had earned with her tongue's skills had slipped away.

Lost in indulging her sadistic tendencies, the blonde ignored the muffled words, focusing instead on the rope bundle she'd picked up. She used her limited knowledge on rope-binding, most of it based on porn, to fashion a harness around Emily's upwards-facing rump, running a folded rope around the inserted hook, over her folds and through the part wrapped around her waist. All the while, the bound girl moaned and twitched, trying to simultaneously avoid the additional bondage, yet trying to grind her crotch into it. Seeing this, Miranda decided to pull the crotch rope back, only to form a double knot on it, right on the spot where it would rub against the other's clit. Securing the simplistic harness with a few more knots, the bully pulled the loose end downwards until she had her teammate straining to keep her position. Feeding the strand through one of the d-rings on Emily's collar, she made a final, unforgiving knot to hold her in place.

With the athletic girl having to balance her rump in the air to avoid pulling on her collar or placing pressure on her crotch, Miranda took the now useless pillow away. With a final piece of rope, she connected the already secured cuffs on Emily's arms with the hook lodged in her behind, fashioning a simple tightening knot; which she pulled on until the line was taught, much to the dismay of her teammate. She tried to express her discomfort again, but the gag and the strict bondage had eliminated any chance of her words making sense. Not that the bully would have listened anyway. This left her facing a constant predicament. Either she'd pull her legs up and endure the hook digging into her bottom, or she could try and alleviate that pressure by relaxing her legs and digging the rope into her crotch.

An inquisitive moan was followed by a couple of stretches in either way as Emily tested out her new situation. As she finally understood, a weak whimper escaped her gagged mouth, prompting a laugh from the bully.

"Oh come on, it's not that bad." She teased, running a palm over the rope that spread the athletic girl's folds. It was soaked through with excitement already. She tapped the knot that sat fast right over the other's little bell. "Here, I even left something to distract you. I'm sure you can entertain yourself with that."

With her words bringing apparently no comfort, Miranda watched as Emily briefly struggled with her rope bindings, only to find there was no way out. In a huff, she tried to keep her rear as still as she could, but that proved to be nearly impossible. She'd have to commit to the discomforts imposed on her. The blonde, amused by the attempt at escape, merely snatched up her last choice of toys, aiming to complete the setup. The bound girl squealed as she felt fingers teasing her half-erect nipples, figuring out the intent behind the motion immediately, though unable to halt it in any way. First the one, then the other, both her nubs hardened under the incessant assault of her captor, only to be met with a sharp twinge of pain as both were pressed into a pair of clamps.

The dissatisfied groan that came from Emily was cut in half however, as Miranda fingered the switches on the clamps, setting off the attached vibrators. Instead, it mellowed out into a soft moan, with her hips beginning to slightly move on their own. The bully got up, smirking slyly at her masterfully crafted distraction. She ran a pair of hands over Emily's toned thighs, appreciating the tensed muscles hiding beneath the skin, before forcing herself to turn away. It was time to continue her search for 'clues'.