Not a Sugar Daddy Pt. 04

Story Info
Is three a crowd?
2.6k words
4.58
2.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/20/2024
Created 04/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please rate and leave comments. Your input helps writers improve. Thank you!

They made a small detour to the tiki bar where each ordered their drink of choice then continued on to the room. Connie keyed in the code and slid the door open after hearing the lock click. She entered first followed by Tina while Tadd, eyes glued to Tina's perfect ass, trailed. He felt his cock start to stiffen and knew it wouldn't be long before he was fully erect.

Tina turned to him, took one look, then grabbed his cock in her hand. "Is this for me?" she teased.

"Yes, but you'll have to share," Connie interjected, grinning. She reached between Tina's legs and learned she hadn't been kidding. Tina was so wet her juices were slowly dripping down her inner thighs. Tina returned the favor, pulling her fingertip up from the bottom of Connie's slit to her clit, which she rubbed nicely.

"We need to get this party started. Who wants to do what first?" Tadd asked.

The women looked at each other and almost simultaneously said "Girl/girl 69!" Setting their drinks on the nightstand and ripping back the sheets they lay on their sides, head to toe, parting their legs slightly to allow the other access. Connie grabbed Tina's ass and pulled her pussy to her face. She began by inhaling deeply, savoring the aroma of an excited, sensual woman's intimacy.

Tina wasted no time and took Connie's clit between her lips to suckle. She used her tongue on the tip and felt her bedmate shiver with excitement. She knew it would take very little time to bring Connie to orgasm and couldn't wait to feel and hear her when she did.

Connie started her journey by rimming Tina, then moving all the way up her slit, fucking her with her tongue as deep as she could reach. When she reached Tina's clit the other woman reacted just as Connie had, shuddering at the touch. Connie tapped Tadd's leg and pointed. He understood and, adding his drink to the collection on the nightstand, laid behind Tina, his fully erect cock nestled in her ass crack.

Connie reached in between and pulled his cock to bring the head to Tina's opening. Once he recognized it by feel, Tadd began to slowly push into this new pussy. Tina pulled her face back from Connie's pussy long enough to moan loudly as she pushed back, trying to get his cock deeper inside. Tadd granted her wish, driving himself fully into her pussy while Connie worked her clit.

"Is it okay to cum inside you," Tadd asked. "Mmmff hummmfff!" Tina replied while nodding. Connie broke off briefly to say "She's saying yes, hon."

A few minutes later first Connie then Tina exploded with intense orgasms, which triggered Tadd. He slammed as deep inside Tina's pussy as he could and let go with shot after shot of cum, painting her cervix and vagina. Finished, he laid still, enjoying the warmth and wetness enveloping his cock.

When he felt himself start to soften he slid out. Connie immediately rolled Tina over on top of herself and began devouring the melange of Tina's cum mixed with her husband's. She'd never done this before but had fantasized about it many times. She discovered the reality was even better than she had imagined and knew that future fantasies would be exciting.

Tina grabbed Tadd's arm and tried to pull him to her head. Unclear about what she had in mind he nonetheless walked around the bed to the foot where her head was laying. Tina grabbed his semi-hard cock and pulled him until she could wrap her mouth around it. She worked to clean him off as Connie finished sucking and licking everything out of her.

Tina rolled off Connie and the two women sprawled tiredly beside each other. Tadd propped himself up against the pillows and sipped his gin and tonic, enjoying the view of two gorgeous, satisfied women.

When all three had recovered, Connie and Tina started a double blowjob on Tadd, raising his cock to its full length. With him on his back, Connie mounted him cowgirl style while Tina straddled his head and rubbed her pussy up and down over his chin and mouth.

Tadd ate Tina expertly, assisted by Connie who reached around and took Tina's breasts in her hands. She alternated between kneading the mounds and twisting the nipples between her fingers. At times she'd work one mound and the other nipple, then switch, and later do both mounds then both nipples.

It was impossible for Tadd and Connie to know what was affecting Tina the most, but her increasingly louder moans clearly indicated that she was well on her way. Finally she cried out "I'm cumming!" and coated Tadd's face with her juice. That tripped Tadd over the edge and he shot his second load of the afternoon into Connie's pussy, which sent her over the edge.

"Damn, that was fun!" Tina declared, and Connie and Tadd fully agreed. "Would you guys be interested in getting together with my husband and I?"

"That might be fun as well but please let Connie and I talk it over privately first, ok?"

"Sure, no pressure, just an idea. Why don't we meet for dinner at the seafood place. I'll make a reservation - say 7," Tina offered.

"That works," Connie said after silently checking with Tadd via facial expressions.

"Okay, I guess I should be going to see if hubby has come up for air yet. By the way, here's a tip if you ever come back here. Skip the king size bed and opt for two queens. We've made a mess of your sheets. If you had a second bed you would 'party' with others in one and reserve the other for just you."

"That's a great idea," Connie said. "Too late now, though!"

"Not completely. You can call housekeeping and they will come change the sheets while we're at dinner," Tina told them. "See you later!"

After Tina left Tadd went back to the tiki bar for more drinks and then the two sat in the hot tub to talk. "So, what made you accept Tina's invitation this afternoon," Tadd started.

"Well, you know I had a few sessions with a girl in college, and once a couple years later, so it wasn't an unknown to me. And I guess being here, and being naked nearly all the time around tons of other naked people has perhaps lowered my inhibitions a bit," Connie replied.

"So does that indicate you're leaning toward the foursome with Tina and her husband?"

"I guess I am. Where are you on that idea," she asked him.

"I'd like to know what everyone has in mind. Is it just swapping partners or will there be three- and/or four-ways as well?"

"If you'd be okay with it, I'd kind of like to try being spit-roasted," Connie said, sharing another fantasy she'd sometimes imagined.

"Interesting. Which cock gets your pussy?"

"Actually, both. I want you to start there while I taste his cock, then swap positions so he can cum in my pussy. That way Tina can take his creampie out of me if she wants."

"And what is Tina doing during the roast?"

"Hopefully she'll be laying beneath me, licking my clit while I'm getting fucked. The guy I'm sucking can reach down and play with her pussy to make sure she isn't left out."

"Jeeze! You've really thought this through!"

"Not really, other than thinking about a spit-roast sometimes the rest just occurred to me when you asked."

"I wonder if Tina might want to be double-teamed the same way," Tadd posed. "If so I'll suggest that I cum in her mouth, as you've already taken my load out of her pussy. She could snowball you that way."

"Or perhaps she would snowball you or her husband!" Connie suggested.

"Perhaps!"

With that they got out of the messy bed and shared the shower. After drying off Connie fixed her hair then applied a touch of makeup. Taking a small tote with clothes appropriate for the restaurant, they walked back to the nude beach tiki bar and found two stools together. Since it was now six o'clock, Tadd switched to his usual single malt scotch and Connie asked for a rum and coke.

They sat quietly, enjoying the warm temperature and the island breeze. Two nude kayakers were slowly paddling out beyond the rope designating the swimming area, while several nudists were splashing in the ocean. As usual, nude games of pool, ping pong, shuffleboard, and darts were being played nearby.

Shortly before seven they signed for a tip for the bartender and walked toward the restaurant. Pausing outside they donned the clothes they'd brought - shorts and flip flops for both, a tank top for her and a t for him, then entered and looked for Tina and her husband, whose name they hadn't been told.

When Tina and hubby came in they were surprised to find Jill and Beth coming in behind them. The four greeted one another and then introduced Bob, Jill, and Beth to Connie and Tadd.

"Would you be okay with all six of us dining together," Tina asked. Connie and Tadd looked at one another and both shrugged and nodded. Tina queried the hostess about combining the two reservations and was told it was no problem. They followed her to a vacant six top table and Tina put Connie and Tadd at one end, across from one another, Jill and Beth next, also across, and finally she and Bob.

After giving the waiter their drink orders and selecting their dinners, the six made small talk about their experiences at the resort, where home was, careers, and so on.

"Since I've already told Bob I'll bring the ladies up to speed. Gals, while you were using my husband for the cocksman he is, I met Connie and Tadd poolside. Thinking about what you three must have been doing was an incredible turn on for me and my sopping wet pussy demanded that I proposition these two. So I spent several very enjoyable hours being pleasured by them," Tina explained.

"Yes, she told me but she left out the most critical point. Tina, how does Tadd's equipment compare to mine?" Bob said.

"You're both about the same length, since each of you just brush my cervix. Tadd's a bit fatter, especially at the base. But those are almost irrelevant details as you're both extremely capable in the manner in which you utilize your sex swords to please your partner," she stated.

"Perhaps Connie will share him with us before we leave," Beth suggested.

"Better yet, three's company but four is more," Jill said. "Connie might want to participate as well."

Connie laughed and said, "You know, while we knew what can go on here, when we decided to book it was only to experience public nudity. Like probably all guys, Tadd worried his member might give him away when surrounded by naked women. We girls have less to worry about on that score, although the inside of Tina's thighs were glistening when we met.

"We had discussed swinging but agreed that wasn't part of our plan for this visit. Our first day here we were propositioned, day two - today - we had a threesome and were invited to a foursome with her husband. Now we get a second, different possibility. Oh, I almost forgot - we forgot to close the blinds on the sliding doors to the beach last night and had an audience this morning when we made love in bed. But on a positive note they did clap and cheer."

The entire table laughed and Beth said, "Not really surprising. You're both very attractive and I believe I've seen you both naked. Tadd's cock looks delicious and Tina confirmed that it retains its allure when erect."

"So, have you thought about Tina's invitation?" Bob said. "That is, if you don't mind talking about it in front of the girls."

"We have," Connie took the lead. "We want to ask just what you have in mind. Who does what to whom, if you will. Again, assuming you're okay with details in front of these two."

"Since his cock found its way into six holes this afternoon, I certainly hope he is!" Jill provided, sending the table into another round of raucous laughter. Her admission immediately caused Tadd to imagine having anal sex with one or both of them.

"Whatever you guys want to do is fine with us," Tina said. "Bob is not into any variation of guy on guy if that's a concern. My favorites are spit-roasting and DP."

"I've fantasized about being spit-roasted in the past and would love to try that, if we four get together," Connie said.

"We have strap-ons," Jill interjected with a grin. "Bring Tadd so you don't have to blow silicon and Beth and I will take care of the rest!"

"We could always do a six-way if everyone wants," Tina proposed.

"That might be too much for us at this point. We're pretty much swing virgins," Tadd said.

"But you're open to four?" Bob asked.

"I think we are, right hon?" Connie said. "Yes," Tadd answered.

"We have a swap with another lesbian couple tomorrow morning. If you four want to hook up then, we could get with Connie and Tadd in the afternoon, if they want," Beth suggested.

"Connie, which guy gets which end when you're roasted?" Tina asked.

"I want them to switch off part way through. I was thinking Bob should end in my pussy in case you want to clean him out of me, Tina. And then if you get roasted Tadd should cum in your mouth as he's already done so in your pussy."

"That works, but I'll warn you all. I'm going to snowball someone, or maybe everyone, with his load," Tina challenged.

"My god, Jill," Beth said, "these heteros are totally depraved!"

"I'm pretty sure Connie and I are fully bi, ladies. I'm also pretty sure both Bob and Tadd are straight, but who knows what the future might hold?"

"I know what I want to hold in the future, as in tomorrow afternoon!" Beth replied.

Since they were on vacation and at an all-inclusive resort they all ordered dessert, although Tadd and Connie elected to split a piece of key lime pie. They all paired dessert with espresso before wrapping up and leaving the restaurant.

The other four all wanted to hit one of the nightclubs but Connie and Tadd begged off after agreeing to meet Tina and Bob for breakfast and then a swing. Trading cell phone numbers with Beth they promised to text a suggested time to meet the next afternoon before hugging and cheek kissing all around.

Back in their room they intentionally left the slider blinds open and turned on the bathroom light, partially closing the door. If anyone was outside while they made love, they hoped they would be able to see enough to know what was happening but not all the details. Then they made soft, sweet love, a welcome change from the much more spirited encounter they had that afternoon with Tina.

When they finished they decided to have a drink in the hot tub and Connie went to the bar to fetch them. Thirty minutes later both were fully relaxed from the hot water and jets as well as the drinks. They dried off and went back into their room, this time closing the blinds, brushed teeth, peed, and crawled into bed, content to snuggle and fall asleep.