Not a Word

Story Info
She needed him.
884 words
3.93
2.1k
3
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers

My wife Joy's heart quickened as she heard the main office doors open. For a week now, we had known that one of her work colleagues was due to visit the site and she was in turmoil over it. On a works seminar in the North Simon had been one of the men who had gangbanged her and her friend Kate for three days. Someone had videoed the gangbanging and she knew it had been seen at more than one other site. I had seen it too and still have a copy on my laptop for when I am away from home. Hot.

Although their faces had been blurred, she had visibly blushed when seeing it on a colleague's computer at another site as it was very clearly her and Kate. It did have its positive side, the men on other sites took far more notice of her than they had previously!

Simon had then had her again on another visit to her site in the South of England. They had had a party and dinner for the visitors in their hotel and Simon had invited her to his room and she readily accepted. He had been good, very good and she wanted him again.

Sitting in her own office she could feel herself becoming damp as she fantasised what he would do to her given the chance. Sadly, his visit was just a flying one and he would not be spending the night in the area, so she had taken a chance that they would get some time together and left her knickers off. They wouldn't stop him fucking her but by not wearing any she was making an obvious statement to him that she was ready and willing anytime, anywhere.

Eventually his work done Simon came to visit her. Entering the office and closing the door, he stood smiling and Joy rose up to greet him. Simon leant forward to kiss her cheek but as he did Joy moved her head and their lips met. Lust had driven any sense from her as she pushed her body against his and forced her tongue in his mouth. She needed him, now.

Simon wasn't slow and responded immediately. He held her close and returned her kisses fiercely. Working his hand down her back, he searched for the hem of her tight skirt and got his hand onto her stocking clad leg. Quickly his hand explored up her warm thigh and he found her wet pussy open for him. Without breaking their kissing, he slipped his hand round to her front and up between her legs. Two of his fingers slipped easily into her pussy and Joy moaned as he found her engorged clit. He eased himself back a little and hauled her tight skirt up her legs. As Joy hung to his neck, he lifted her onto her desk and pushed himself between her open legs. With a free hand he unfastened his belt and opened his trousers to free his engorged cock. Taking his hand from her pussy, Simon grabbed her hips and pulled her toward his cock and entered her hot body with ease.

After several long, deep thrusts Simon eased himself from her pussy and grinned down at her. Joy felt a pang of disappointment at first, but her lover slowly kissed her reddened pussy as he lowered himself onto his knees and sank his face between her open legs and onto her dripping cunt. Joy grabbed his head and pulled him hard against her as his tongue began to drive her wild. Thrusting her groin forward off the desk she tried to get him deeper and deeper inside herself. As he ate her cunt, he slipped a well lubricated finger into her arse and made her squirm even more. He knew that she loved anal sex because at the gangbang she had willingly taken three men in her body at the same time on more than one occasion. Joy was in sexual heaven now.

After bringing her to a climax with his mouth and fingers Simon rose off his knees and slipping his cock easily in her, began to fuck with a steady, rhythmic action that had Joy craving for more. She thrust back at him each time he plunged his full length deep into her until she could feel her climax raising inside her again.

With a muffled cry Joy came hard on Simon's cock and she fell back onto her desk.

He slipped out again and as he continued to hold her by the hips pulled her toward the edge of the desk and turned her onto her front. Her legs were spread and her face downward on the desk. Changing his grip, he lined his still hard, well lubricated cock up on her rectum and as she opened her legs wide for him he eased himself into her arse. Joy gripped the edge of the desk and whimpered as he fucked her arse until he came deep inside her. Cum oozed from her used body as he pulled out and put his cock back into his trousers.

Without a word, with Joy panting, still laid out on the desk, leaking cum but a smile on her face, he left.

Not a word had been passed between them.

Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers