Not All of It was Arranged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
227 Followers

"Yes...yes...yesss!" she pants and another orgasm rushes up to meet her, crashes over her, and her pussy's muscles contract and ease. She feels so wet, her orgasm so intense and draining, the rushes of pleasure coursing through her body; from her clit and pussy, up through her belly to her aching and sore nipples, then down again. Each feels like a flood of pleasure that matches Antonio's. She feels him crash against her, the leap of his penis as the first dart of many darts of his semen is expelled.

She did not know the words he called out to her but understood, perfectly, what was at play in him too, now. His body had shuddered and she had felt the leap of his penis so deep within her and sensed only the darting pulses of his cum filling the condom as he plunged and twisted into her. She was no longer able to grip that flesh, the source of her raging pleasure, and she kept on shuddering, her body wracked by one orgasm followed by another.

She swiveled and bucked her hips, loved to feel his penis stretch her slicked heaven; she moved in a feeble attempt to wrench it off him but her actions only inflamed his senses still further. She flung her arms around his neck as Antonio pushed on his hands and locked his arms, leaned over her as they continued to rut, his penis no longer gorged with his blood and lust, but enough to prolong the feeling of his possession of her and she accepting all that they continued to pursue.

She caressed his chest and then wrapped her arms around his neck, clung to him as she felt his plaguing movements slowly ease to a slow, caressing and not plugging rhythm.

He smiled and looked down at her, trailed his eyes over her, and saw how they continued to be joined. She was so wet and her pussy's walls accepted his presence as he glided over them until that sensation too slowly eased away.

"You have made it different for me, so different," he kissed, finally and meaning it. His responses to what she had done with him were different from the others he pegged, and now he met her wide-eyed stare back at him before she nodded.

Betty couldn't keep him from easing out of her, finally, and the domed tip of that staff of flesh offered a last and lingering caress before it left her body.

"We will be exhausted in no time," she said, dismayed by all that had been so tempestuously pursued with him. She saw how his tattooed skin glistened from their exertions. They had fucked like demons and had become lost in the pleasure that had been so wantonly discovered. "Is it like this with the others you call upon?"

"No, not at all, and it is something I have to think about...to understand why that is so."

He turned on his side and looked at her, renewed his caresses but offered them out of wonder for the woman stretched out beside him. After all that had been shared, even he needed time to recover, but he would have Betty again. Of that, he had no doubts.

She feels him lean on one elbow, by her head as his other hand trails caress over her body as he moves; teases her breasts, and pinches her nipples. He then leans in to kiss her and to share in snorted breaths of renewed pleasure; his tongue swirling and she feels this has become a wild and passionate departure from what she thought such an arrangement would be.

"Is this too much...too soon?" he asks as two fingers enter her body and caress her in a slow and beguiling rhythm.

"No...no...but take it slow!"

Her pussy's lips feel that they have become swollen and have wrapped around his fingers and her orgasm, for he has brought that upon her again with his ways, is intense. She reaches for him, feels that his penis is hardening and she surrenders, accepts its entry, and fucks him back.

"You'll break me!" he yells but Antonio pursues a pounding rhythm that she chooses not to control.

"It's what I want from you!" she gasps, clinging to him as she feels her body wracked by a rush of pleasure. It is met by him losing it and she trembles on feeling his fingers grip the base of his shaft to keep the condom on his length.

She wonders how he has stayed in her, such was the strength of her passionate responses to him being there. But she had been overwhelmed by Antonio's hunger to know of her, again, and he had fucked her back until they had surrendered to their shared pleasure, all thought of recovery forsaken.

"We have two more days and nights of this," he kissed, finally, and when their lust for each other had subsided. He did so out of appreciation for what had been shared. It was to be heard in his voice.

"Yes!" she exulted. "We're nowhere near to being finished."

Emily lay down and gazed across the space between them and met his appreciative glance upon her. Could she keep up, with the hunger for her that she saw within them, she wondered.

Antonio's renewed caresses gave her the answer.

Yes, but he had to give her time!

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
227 Followers
12