All Comments on 'Not Alone'

by psychedelicmoth

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleabout 17 years ago
WOW! Very Sexy!

We love this....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A WHOLE LOT Of Build-up...

...for such a HUGE let-down!

Loser!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Title

I really enjoyed the story as a whole, I think the ending could have been better and also, the cam could have been on for LovelyUK- keep writing. A sequel would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Different POV

I really enjoyed your story. It was interesting to have a different point of view, reading about someone who wasn't quite sure of his orientation and his feelings about it. It was nice to see him open to both sexes, the webcam experience, and to experimenting with a new thing. The hesitation and the worry about what other people would think was very realistic. There was something nice about the way he connects with other people. The end was maybe a little rushed, but it leaves the door open for sequels. I can imagine him taking a trip to meet LovelyUK, or hooking up with any of the other characters in the future. Or even having more experiences with Craig. I enjoyed it. Thanks.

namron711namron711about 17 years ago
======>(~)

I was hoping for some more chapters. Too bad. It got really hot towards the end then fell off.

freemic3040freemic3040over 15 years ago
Hmmm

The story was really hot and then it just ended. Thought the ending was weak how she left and they never talked about it again. The ending kinda spoiled it for me.

smexygirlsmexygirlover 14 years ago
sexy and real

that was hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous