All Comments on 'Not Alone in the Dark'

by worldender

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
worldenderworldenderover 2 years agoAuthor

Stay updated on all my work, writing, art, crazy ideas: follow me @EnderWords on Twitter! Thanks for reading and your feedback! :)

calxarcalxarover 2 years ago

I've been reading LE and other's of similar for well over a decade and seen many authors come and go, many just up and dissapearing one day with works unfinished. It's always understandable, life happens.

I'm not a commenter but I just wanted to say thanks for you writing: you're very talented and while I hope you can continue your creative efforts indefinitely, it's unrealistic. Whatever future endeavors you embark or when you decide to follow in the footsteps of many before you walking out into the mist, good luck!

motifxf8motifxf8over 2 years ago

If only this happened to us for real. We humans are a continued mess. Time for a reboot. An end to politics, ego. C'mon alien sex tentacle apocalypse, get it on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Everything you write is so insanely good

You're the GOAT dude, please don't stop writing stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dude, you’re writing is some of the best stories I’ve ever seen on this website. Keep it up!

ThemanrusThemanrusalmost 2 years ago

Great story, the only downside is Jean who made me repeatedly cringe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That's what makes W.E's stories so good though! Is that the characters they create feel like real people, and not just insert subject to have x happen. There's a motivation, so Jean being just this overly clinical cringe worthy ass idk it made the world more alive to have an antagonistic character and not just another hero ideal

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey, just wanted to say I love your work :) Hope to see you post more soon.

worldenderworldenderover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for all the positive feedback, everyone! I've been really tied up over the last 6 months, but I'm hoping to publish the next chapter AND a Halloween story in time for... well, Halloween. Thanks for the patience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi Worldender, I'm really sorry for asking but couldn't help myself. How are the next stories going? Real big fan of your work

worldenderworldenderover 1 year agoAuthor

Aw haha no need to feel sorry! Trust me; I feel far more apologetic about not having delivered any new stories in the past 8 MONTHS. I have started and stopped writing several other stories that I keep foolishly bouncing between, but I am about 20 pages into the next chapter of this story (out of probably 40 or so), so I'm really hoping to get it done soon. I've just been so busy with other obligations and relationship stuff this year, but I hope to continue to write the story to completion (and hopefully more stories after). Thank you for your support!

I might even just try and do a patreon or something so I can work less and write more, but to be frank I have no idea how to monetize that :p and I prefer keeping my stories free to read.

ForeverEverForeverEverover 1 year ago

Wish Jean got his just desserts but otherwise phenomenal work

worldenderworldenderover 1 year agoAuthor

This may not be the last we see of Jean, as this spinoff will be tying into the main Tentacle Planet series soon enough ;)

bws1bws1about 1 year ago

whoa, that was incredible!

laladoodielaladoodie11 months ago

Its been a while since reading the main series but like a new reader this was so immersive following Vincent & Maries' navagation through a scary & alien environment. I also loved Paulines' story & how she became the way she is & why she does The Queens' bidding so lovingly & cannot keep it to herself. Im also reading it as someone who has characters down but is trying to make a story that immerses the reader with them in a wierd unknown & kinky world.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Worldender, Please post more stories about tentacles. Ok, so I'm hooked! Your descriptions are so vivid I can feel what the characters do!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous