All Comments on 'Not Another Cuckold Story'

by SMFlint2021

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Liked the ending. Good story though. AAAAA+++++

IcarusascendingIcarusascendingover 1 year ago

Ok, so not really my thing, but i admit this was well executed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it's strange that we can each have a different definition of words when there is one defined by a dictionary.

But hey, a stupid man will remain a stupid man.

greenday0418greenday0418over 1 year ago

Nice, needs another chapter, but that's just me thinking out loud. I gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck shit is cuck shit no matter how you want to spin it. Cucks are also mentally ill pieces of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Surprisingly, I liked it. Not sure I can ever wrap my head around any kind of threesome personally, but you made it work here.

.

The contrast between Helen and Katie was so very well drawn. While the reveal about Helen’s motivation for divorce didn’t come until the end, it was delivered in a very insightful manner. She dumped Gary because she thought she deserved better. She then had to watch GARY get the better of it. Karma.

.

4 ****

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Yes, this is a HALLMARK type story. Be it a risqué one but still a Hallmark LW Story. You know what I don't care.

TO ME:

It was a story that captured the essence of separation in lost love and feelings. The story show what happens when blasé actions have been taken by one person in a relationship. This happens when realization of feelings between two people who could not figure out where they needed to be in their lives and one person led a chosen path on their own.

That chose led the second person to try and find a way forward. The blending of sorrow and love made this story an "Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐" to me. Oh yeah, the sex was pretty good read as well.

Thank you for writing such a good read.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

A good if not great story. Not sure about the threesome, but it did make sense in their case.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

This belongs in romance

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cheating is cheating, stupid is stupid, and lame is lame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gentle and life-affirming. Thank you for an excellent foray into the land of "what might have been"...or "what still could be"...when you find yourself wondering "what the hell do I do now?" 5 of 5. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Call it what you will. Couch it in any terms you like. He's a fool. Is ANYBODY really that stupid?

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

5 stars - I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the clueless anonymous who thinks this was "cuck shit", I suggest learning to read. You're almost as illiterate as Whackadoodle... This was not about a wife sharing cuckold. This was about a dying man who loves his wife so much that he wanted her to be loved the rest of her life like he had planned to do before cancer decided to take him away from her. It's pretty clear in the story that if he wasn't dying, not only would he not have encouraged Gary and his wife, he probably would have beat the shit out of Gary. So, once again, not "cuck shit" but "loving husband".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! I especially liked the I so twists the end!

Thanks for writing !

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 1 year ago

Really well done, sir, great story. Loved the three main characters and glad it worked out. Nice one.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Outstanding!! This writing got into the characters, into the grays areas from whence reality and fiction draw their full measure. It was a story that rose above the physicality and went into the hearts, minds and souls of the characters. More like this! 5++++++/5!!!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 1 year ago

da iawn! Well done! A good 5* story.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 1 year ago

Great story, 5-stars.

I always get a kick out of the Helen's getting upset at the Gary's moving on after they have thrown them away. She thought he would pine away because he lost her and when she finds out that he landed on his feet and is doing better now without her she learns maybe she was the problem, and she was the one that needed to change.

Could easily be a second part to this story. Maybe it could be Katie sharing Gary with a lonely broken Helen. Just an idea.

I would hope I could be like Martin, but that would be hard to pull off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely done.

Thanks for a lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

a shame I could not give you a 10 but a well 5 will have to do!

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

Granny Katie was fat and fifty. Gross. Men who date much older women are as weird as chubby chasers.

-

This could've been a good story if you took out all the cuck shit, then changed it so that Martin and Katie had a twenty-year-old daughter and set Gary up with her.

Helen finding out that her ex-husband was now dating a woman half her age would've been a far more interesting reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bitch divorces a good man for no good reason and he ends up with a better woman. Your version was par for the course, a "C", average. No real understanding of what this disenchanted wife thought would be improved if she divorced her children's father. She could have admitted she was quitting on the romance and retreated into just parenting and waiting for the clock to run out on the children's home life. But that would mean she wouldn't get what SHE wanted as soon as she wanted it, even though she didn't really know how to go about getting something better than what she already had. The old Greener Grass self deception. But you didn't really explore the meaning and the significance of their deteriorating marriage. It was mostly about the husband's bounce back, with a real woman. The story might as well have been in the Romance category. But I suspect it fared no worse here. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's pointless to waste time raging at the "cuck shit" when we all know this is the English National Character. Their men are all wimps. 5 stars. More enthralling realistic wimp stories please sir.

Legit_Cuckyeah_Nostra(I'm not an American btw)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars. I can't remember the last time I read a story that was this touching and really gripped me all the way to the end. Gary was a lucky man to have had Katie in his life and Gary easing her over to Martin was great. I'm putting you on my hot list of authors to follow. Please keep writing.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 1 year ago

What I like most about reading here at LW is the breadth of approaches and the imagination of each author.

I'm not a fan of cuck stories, I have nothing against the cadal that has this fetish or stole of life, but I believe it should stay in the field of fantasy and not go into practice... In my thought, something breaks with the addition of another person, whether male or female...

But this text took me from a different firm. A man who knows the end of his days, and wants his beloved wife, to be happy, in every way, after his passing.

He should share his wife's love, attention, and physical presence with a man who could love her and make her happy…not just serving with a friendly dick. But becoming your new companion.

I praise the attitude of Martin, who wanting the best for his beloved wife, seeks to unite her with a man who does not abuse her, not belittling him, but taking care of everything, including his financial assets and company.

It's fantasy, it's fiction, but either way, it soothes feelings and sheds new light on a relationship.

The story was about how Gary overcame his misery and how it could be done with Katie and for Katie. Martin was one of a kind. He was the biggest responsible, he was the one who let go of love. Martin was a warrior and deserves all the laurels and banners. Never a coward... But a man of extreme courage.

Helen... well... what about a bitch, idiot, selfish and conniving. Just the vehicle of every good story.

I offered 4 stars. I liked the plot, the plot and the ending. But that's just my opinion.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 1 year ago

What I like most about reading here at LW is the breadth of approaches and the imagination of each author.

I'm not a fan of cuck stories, I have nothing against the cadal that has this fetish or stole of life, but I believe it should stay in the field of fantasy and not go into practice... In my thought, something breaks with the addition of another person, whether male or female...

But this text took me from a different firm. A man who knows the end of his days, and wants his beloved wife, to be happy, in every way, after his passing.

He should share his wife's love, attention, and physical presence with a man who could love her and make her happy…not just serving with a friendly dick. But becoming your new companion.

I praise the attitude of Martin, who wanting the best for his beloved wife, seeks to unite her with a man who does not abuse her, not belittling him, but taking care of everything, including his financial assets and company.

It's fantasy, it's fiction, but either way, it soothes feelings and sheds new light on a relationship.

The story was about how Gary overcame his misery and how it could be done with Katie and for Katie. Martin was one of a kind. He was the biggest responsible, he was the one who let go of love. Martin was a warrior and deserves all the laurels and banners. Never a coward... But a man of extreme courage.

Helen... well... what about a bitch, idiot, selfish and conniving. Just the vehicle of every good story.

I offered 4 stars. I liked the plot, the plot and the ending. But that's just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another story about a selfish vile woman

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

a whore a SIMP and her minions

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eek, Devils Threeway. Been there. And Devils Fourway. That last one the chick had a lazy eye and had a veggietales poster (don't worry she was in her 20s).

All group sex out now. At least with multi-sausage ones. Kinda irked since I figured that should have given me some karma for GOOD 3 way where I'm the lucky one. You know with the rest being chicks. But nope, the world doesn't work like that sadly.

On the bright side there's probably some homely church going housewife out there that thinks of me every time she has vanillia sex with her husband.

First chick was a 10/10 18 year that practiced Scientology who's dad managed a car lot. Middle eastern decent. Imagine what an Instagram model would look like in 2002. No way in hell does she remember me. I'm the one remembering and I have to do a ton of mental editing to get rid of my buddy from that memory. She was REALLY into black guys so if the filthy rich dude she inevitably ended up marrying had a cuck kink he would be in luck.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

An anonymous commenter (as always the most idiotic comments are anonymous) said this story was not a cuckold story but "This was about a dying man who loves his wife so much that he wanted her to be loved the rest of her life"! Sorry I can't share that idiotic thought. A woman who has a dying husband certainly has other things on her mind than her dying husband finding her a husband for the future. How unrealistic some people can be. I only advise you to talk to men who receive their death sentence from a doctor, what moves them and where their thoughts are. And then talk to their wives and let them explain to you where their priorities are for the next few months. Mainly these revolve around everyday things that now have to be considered. And then it's about doing and facilitating as much as possible together with the dying partner. And when all this is going well, you are glad that you can still breathe before you fall asleep. Erotic things with other people are the very last thing on your mind. And with all due respect to the "perfect" dying person, I've heard of dying people assigning someone to take care of this or that before they breathe their last, but for the first time I've heard of the dying person being the lover and partner for chooses the woman. And that on a porn site. You all smoked weed or drank too much alcohol that you think such ethical issues have room for discussion here!

In no way am I judging the writing style or the type and form of the story that the author actually wrote! Only the content is questionable!

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

A really great story.

Thank you, and keep writing.

@Carioca_Man, One of the best comments I have ever read here on Lit.

On the other hand Mattenw again surpassed the worst comment ever read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Decent story. As always, the most idiotic comments are from people with "handles".

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

This is well told. I liked it a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@mattenw - The fact that you group (at least some of) your comments under a fake name does not change the fact that you are still just an anonymous commenter on the Internet. Of course, based on your claim that "as always the most idiotic comments are anonymous" it shouldn't surprise anybody who read what you wrote that you are an anonymous commenter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An interesting, different story. Nicely worked out.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

It was nothing more than a very lame cuck and whore story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very good story, very believable and romantic. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hopefully, the kids grow up to be healthy and happy. See no reason to give a fuck about the depravities of these adults or to wonder what becomes of them.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very good story. Very well written - touching

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker602 months ago

I thought perhaps this was just another disguised cuck story, but there was no loss of respect, no perverse love. Instead, it was more about facing our mortality, trying to have a bit of dignity. His marriage was another case of “Fear of missing out” but hey, this is so common these days. TV tells everyone that they can have it all. Real life, or the literary equivalent of that tells us differently. I am not sure that I liked this story so much as kind of respected it. A sad story about death and divorce is still a sad story, but we can understand why it went this way or that. For all that I gave it five stars, even if I didn’t like the way it went. It seemed to me a fair amount of thought and effort went into this story. Maybe I am way off base here, but so what. A good story gets you thinking. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSMFlint2021@SMFlint2021
I write stories with sex in them, not sex stories. The difference? In my stories, you understand the people and what's at stake for them before the action starts. There are also consequences to what they do. I think that makes for a more realistic, engaging story. It may be a ...